RPM update

MrTotality

MrTotality

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just weanted to let everyone knowe it is offically up at planetary nutrition. The order is being placed soon

MrTotality

MrTotality

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just ordered from nutraplanet. Woo hoo. By next week I am in!!!!

MrTotality

MrTotality

Banned
Awards
  • Established
just checked the status and it is in PA (where I live) hopefully today it will be delivered

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
just checked the status and it is in PA (where I live) hopefully today it will be delivered
I am looking forward to seeing everyone give RPM a one month run- believe me, you will never look or feel better!!!

MrTotality

MrTotality

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am looking forward to seeing everyone give RPM a one month run- believe me, you will never look or feel better!!!
I gotta tell you, I have never been this excited for a product before. I am itching to get out of here (work) today just to get home.

Also, a good friend of mine got his samples and tried it, and was amazed by it. He ordered 2 bottles over the weekend

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahh, my bottle looks so purty with those metallic orange caps in them. It's emotionally and asthetically pleasing all at the same time.:D

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Ya the bottles look swizzeeet, and i love this stuff, the boost, the strength, focus, and the added alpha male confidence on top of what i already have :D

MrTotality

MrTotality

Banned
Awards
  • Established
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is here, the RPM movement starts tomorrow with chest day. It is christmas:bb2:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
psyched as hell to get started today. I know how great the 2 day was, so now a whole month will be awesome
You will not be dissapointed!!!

MrTotality

MrTotality

Banned
Awards
  • Established
gotta say, this was a fantastic chest workout. It wasnt that my weight went up it was the reps that went up. I did 255lbs on the incline for 8 reps. Which is real good for me. Tomorrow is back and I cant wait for dead lift on this stuff. It is fantastic, and what a sweat machine I was.

Also, its funny I take it in the car on my way home. I work 45 minutes from home and damn, by the time I get home, I am slightly aggressive. Its bad enough I am a born and raised NYer, now we add to the bad attitude.:woohoo:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
gotta say, this was a fantastic chest workout. It wasnt that my weight went up it was the reps that went up. I did 255lbs on the incline for 8 reps. Which is real good for me. Tomorrow is back and I cant wait for dead lift on this stuff. It is fantastic, and what a sweat machine I was.

Also, its funny I take it in the car on my way home. I work 45 minutes from home and damn, by the time I get home, I am slightly aggressive. Its bad enough I am a born and raised NYer, now we add to the bad attitude.:woohoo:
Just wait a few more days- it becomes more and more noticeable w/ time....

icey

icey

Awards
You take it after workouts too? How are you dosing it?

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established

I should get mine today! With clear edge, cannot wait man
Tomorrow is chest/shoulders
Good job on the inclines!! and good feedback
did you know that RPM makes Lanbane wet too?

MrTotality

MrTotality

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I should get mine today! With clear edge, cannot wait man
Tomorrow is chest/shoulders
Good job on the inclines!! and good feedback
did you know that RPM makes Lanbane wet too?
thanks man.

I gotta say it was almost disturbing the amoutn fo sweat.

you are going to love RPM

MrTotality

MrTotality

Banned
Awards
  • Established
crazy back workout, was as strong as an ox today. Tomorrow I will only be taking 2 as it is just a cardio day. Should be like a stuck pig on the treadmill:dance:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
crazy back workout, was as strong as an ox today. Tomorrow I will only be taking 2 as it is just a cardio day. Should be like a stuck pig on the treadmill:dance:
That's what I like to hear!!!!

MrTotality

MrTotality

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I had my typical cardio day. 45minutes 1000 calories on the highest possible incline. 2 things different than normal however, 1. didnt even need a 5-10 second rest at all. Very happy about that and 2. when I was done it looked like someone sprayed me with a hose

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I had my typical cardio day. 45minutes 1000 calories on the highest possible incline. 2 things different than normal however, 1. didnt even need a 5-10 second rest at all. Very happy about that and 2. when I was done it looked like someone sprayed me with a hose
I pretty much feel like I am on fire whenever I take RPM- my bf is super-low now- around 4%

MrTotality

MrTotality

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I pretty much feel like I am on fire whenever I take RPM- my bf is super-low now- around 4%
I cant say I am at 4%, but I am working my way there. Also today should be itneresting, took my 5 about 30 minutes ago, will be doing arms today cant wait to feel that pump on arms.

Also, I am curious what you think of RPM with 3ad?

MrTotality

MrTotality

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Did arms today 24 set bi's 20 sets tri's and felt like I could have kept going. My sweating is outta control. When I got home I had to take a cold shower after eating. Also hit the treadmill for 30 minutes after my workout and still felt strong. Still do.

My only issue is the stims. Killing my sleep. Besides that I love this supp

MrTotality

MrTotality

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just had an outstanding shoulder workout. I up'ed my dosage to 6 this am and I was through the roof. I did a pyramid of seated press, did 225lbs 3 reps, 215lbs 5 reps, 205 6 reps and 195 6 reps. I was burning but felt great. Also as a thermo this thning is unreal. :clap2:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I cant say I am at 4%, but I am working my way there. Also today should be itneresting, took my 5 about 30 minutes ago, will be doing arms today cant wait to feel that pump on arms.

Also, I am curious what you think of RPM with 3ad?
Could be a VERY impressive stack!!

MrTotality

MrTotality

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the energy is out of control. I actually did a double session yesterday, with my second session being back. Did rack pulls with 500lbs. Today had a great leg workout. This thing is phenomenal

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
the energy is out of control. I actually did a double session yesterday, with my second session being back. Did rack pulls with 500lbs. Today had a great leg workout. This thing is phenomenal
Damn that's a lot of weight!!!

MrTotality

MrTotality

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have been stacking the RPM with my samples of Neovar and IGF-2 (thanks RMS), and let me say this the muscle hardness and recovery are amazing and this is only a few days in. This has me seriously contemplating purchasing the stack. Great stack

MrTotality

MrTotality

Banned
Awards
  • Established
another double session sunday, I love this stuff

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Ya w/NP nice price i bought a few more myself, i love this stuff, the energy is amazing.

I've got a quick question, i take 2 upon waking m/w/f and i box in those mornings, i was wondering what u suggested eating before boxing and the timing of the meal, im having a hard time coming up w/something. Any help would be appreciated.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ya w/NP nice price i bought a few more myself, i love this stuff, the energy is amazing.

I've got a quick question, i take 2 upon waking m/w/f and i box in those mornings, i was wondering what u suggested eating before boxing and the timing of the meal, im having a hard time coming up w/something. Any help would be appreciated.
The less you eat- the better the fat-burning aspect of whatever exercise you are partaking in- BUT if you have to eat- I would take in protein with a fairly small dose of carbs (the less, the better)- really just enough to settle your stomach/quell any blood sugar issues from overnight fasting....

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
The less you eat- the better the fat-burning aspect of whatever exercise you are partaking in- BUT if you have to eat- I would take in protein with a fairly small dose of carbs (the less, the better)- really just enough to settle your stomach/quell any blood sugar issues from overnight fasting....
Thanks, ya thats what i've been doing, eating very little but some protein and carbs, i don't think i can eat much more than i do w/out getting sick, the boxing is brutal, but i get to train w/Jesse james leija so its badass.

MrTotality

MrTotality

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks, ya thats what i've been doing, eating very little but some protein and carbs, i don't think i can eat much more than i do w/out getting sick, the boxing is brutal, but i get to train w/Jesse james leija so its badass.
that sounds like sweet training. how did you manage to get him? same gym?

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
He lives here and has a gym by my house, its a group class, not a one on one thing, and his son is firends w/my bro.

Its pretty badass, hes a great guy too.

MrTotality

MrTotality

Banned
Awards
  • Established
He lives here and has a gym by my house, its a group class, not a one on one thing, and his son is firends w/my bro.

Its pretty badass, hes a great guy too.

thats awesome, great experience

icey

icey

Awards
Alright putting my feedback in this thread.

I've been on RPM for about a week now.

Sweat and heat is still a constant thing so the thermo stuff is great.

The best thing I like about this is so far is the hardness, bloat/reduction effects. Some days there is no water whatsoever in my chest, other days it's greatly reduced. But every day SO FAR, it has seemed to have had a very noticeable effect on overall water retention, greatly reducing it. My muscles also feel alot more dense than normal.

This brings up my next question:

What other ingredients in RPM might be increasing my thirst, besides the caffeine? It is through the roof right now and I'm having trouble keeping up. Is it because of the anabolic effects?

I wanted to add Glycergrow (great product) into my supplementation but I cannot keep up with all this water intake, I'm running to the bathroom twice an hour and chugging down liter after liter of water, it's crazy. I don't mind all the drinking, it's just at night when I wake up having to drink all the time, I don't feel like I can get enough water and I'm drinking like CRAZY. I don't mind running to the bathroom at home, but at work it can cause some issues.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
If you find your self waking up to drink, eat more salt and drink a heap of water before bed... It will bloat though.

icey

icey

Awards
Thanks for the advice, I'm gonna check out Posiedon as well see if it helps though I've already doubled my water intake, I guess I need to triple it LOL