!AN Myspace Page and Contest!!!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
From Outside Backer:

Back when I became a rep I did a search and noticed we had no page. With almost everyone today have a myspace page I set out to create one. In february I tossed up a basic page just to save our spot and start a good friends list. As of late work and life took over, but ive finally got the page I like and with the blessings of the Boss Men, they are letting me run my first contest.

Starting Today Sunday the 13th til Monday May 21st at 4pm. Each and every friend invite will get entered into a drawing to win 2 Bottles of Our RPM or product of your choice if u cant do a stim.

Now for those of you already on our friends list. Have no fear you already get a entry by default

What are the benefits of being our friend?

* well for one thing you get to be our friend , and that alone is worth more then anything right

* you will also get the inside scoop on new products, product release dates and Free sample offers before anyone of the message boards will know

So I know you have a myspace page. Hell 100 or so of you are on my personal page

so get on it and get those invites in

www.myspace.com/appliednutriceuticals

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
damn, your just giving it all away arn't you!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
This ones on me, :)

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Yay! I get to be somebody's friend! :wave:

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
one more day

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any updates on this? I saw the bulletin saying to stand by for winners, but I never saw anything after that.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yup, that's me! :D :woohoo:

Thanks again AN! Now I can use the money I set aside for RPM and wait until Stim-Free RPM is out. :thumbsup:
Sweet!! Congrats!!

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

Was this mailed out already? Just curious as to when to expect it. Me looking forward to some RPM! :D

Iron.Addict

Iron.Addict

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

Was this mailed out already? Just curious as to when to expect it. Me looking forward to some RPM! :D
I believe they are backordered right now. Sure Dirk will chime in on this shortly.

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
I believe they are backordered right now. Sure Dirk will chime in on this shortly.
Well, I can certainly understand it being back ordered. As long as I know its not lost in USPS, FedEx, or UPS limbo, I'll be fine anticipating its arrival. :)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well, I can certainly understand it being back ordered. As long as I know its not lost in USPS, FedEx, or UPS limbo, I'll be fine anticipating its arrival. :)
Got you covered- we are running production this weekend :)

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Dirk you get my email yesterday. Im gonna shoot up there monday if that is cool.

I have to stay within 1 hr of the base just in case. i was told 95% chance im not coming in, but my luck ill show up to ur place and bam i get the call saying they need me. Its pretty much a guarentee lol

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Contest over, but I added you anyways lol

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dirk you get my email yesterday. Im gonna shoot up there monday if that is cool.

I have to stay within 1 hr of the base just in case. i was told 95% chance im not coming in, but my luck ill show up to ur place and bam i get the call saying they need me. Its pretty much a guarentee lol
Yes sir- that'll work!!!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
at first i was like

WTF?

then i was like

OH BAM lol

Iron.Addict

Iron.Addict

Awards
  • Established
A Myspace design upgrade coming now after the release of the new AN website?

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
im working on it as of thursday