It almost brings a tear to me eye

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Im sitting here recalling the first email I sent the Bossman after my first workout on RPM during beta feedback testing.

I said " This is gonna set the market, totally insane after one dose, This cant be a placebo I havent slept in a day " this was a dose at 0400 after being up working all night long and not sleep much

after sitting here reading all the positive reviews and and seeing eveyone recieving the same results as I had that one early morning. I just sit here and stare, almost shedding a tear of joy

Its Friday *****es, everyone enjoy your weekend

:bow28: :djparty: :cheers: :good:

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
WHo is jealous press 1

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Not me, got the same bag!!! :cheers:

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
That is Backers Pre-workout dose! Those are single serving baggies!

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
That pic makes the pills look hyoooge!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have the same bag. Don't ask: I never wanna see that midget and his pet monkey again. :mad:

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Just popped my first dose about 5 minutes ago, but I only have the little 10-pill sampler :(
:stick:

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
I gave my kid some RPM today before his chores

( for those who cant sense sarcasm I did not give my 2 yr old rpm)

Tommarow He mows the lawn!

Rinsing off

shining the wheels

DO i have to keep going daddy?

All in all not a bad job for a almost 2 yr old

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Just popped my first dose about 5 minutes ago, but I only have the little 10-pill sampler :(
:stick:
Well, nothing really to report from the first workout. I took 4 pills (new shiny ones). I want to bump my dose up for the 2nd try, but I'm not hitting the gym until Monday, and I workout in the PM... kinda afraid to go too high. I typically seem to need the upper-end dose of supps. I'm only ~213 lbs., but I need stuff like 4 doses of Yellow Gold, more than 20 mgs of Phera, and right now I'm not responding to 4 caps/day of SuperCissus, etc. :( The only ingredient that may be a matter of systemic build-up would be the icariin, as I have been using Arginine for months, and OPCs (300mgs/day) for nearly a month.

Eh, we'll see

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
1 !!!!

.................... i get to try RPM atleast

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Well, nothing really to report from the first workout. I took 4 pills (new shiny ones). I want to bump my dose up for the 2nd try, but I'm not hitting the gym until Monday, and I workout in the PM... kinda afraid to go too high. I typically seem to need the upper-end dose of supps. I'm only ~213 lbs., but I need stuff like 4 doses of Yellow Gold, more than 20 mgs of Phera, and right now I'm not responding to 4 caps/day of SuperCissus, etc. :( The only ingredient that may be a matter of systemic build-up would be the icariin, as I have been using Arginine for months, and OPCs (300mgs/day) for nearly a month.

Eh, we'll see
you sound like me

if something say take 3 a day. i usually need 4-6 depending on product

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
oh and he did mow the lawn the next day ;)

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
you sound like me

if something say take 3 a day. i usually need 4-6 depending on product
Well, I ended up going to bed after 2:30AM that night... I don't know how much of that was RPM, and how much was the fact it was the weekend.

Tonight's my next workout, and my last chance to figure out dosing... I just want to be able to get to bed on time (I was already late to work, this morning :D).

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
hmmm i dunno if id recomend it after say 5 pm the latest :)

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Well, I dosed the remaining 6 I had from the samples, and must say, I did feel a difference. I took it at ~2:30 this afternoon. I workout around 5PM. Strength was increased noticably. Stamina, too. Pumps were also better than last workout... I think it was prld2gr8ns that called it a "dry pump." I would probably call it the same, as I felt very hard, and skin felt tight, but it wasn't a "swole" pump like I get from androgens (which is usually accompanied by additional water).

We'll see if I can get to sleep tonight ;) If so, I'd call it a winner (at a 5-6 cap dose) :thumbsup:

MrTotality

MrTotality

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have a 4 year old and this idea of RPM induced chores in intriguing :think:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have a 4 year old and this idea of RPM induced chores in intriguing :think:
Interesting- I guess I will keep this in mind for when I have kids :)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pumps were also better than last workout... I think it was prld2gr8ns that called it a "dry pump." I would probably call it the same, as I felt very hard, and skin felt tight, but it wasn't a "swole" pump like I get from androgens (which is usually accompanied by additional water).
Yep, it sure seems like that's what I'm getting out of it. Seems like 6 is the magic number for you mass. I just did 4 and it worked really well for me.

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
Interesting- I guess I will keep this in mind for when I have kids :)
All this talk about giving RPM to kids makes me want to make babies right now so I can give them some RPM and make them do chores!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
All this talk about giving RPM to kids makes me want to make babies right now so I can give them some RPM and make them do chores!
Kinda at the same place with my wife right now :)

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
dont do it!!!

if i could snap pics of the red paint all over my white carpet that is gettin repalced.

,y god kids are hard work lol

i wouldnt even reccomend marriage at this time ;)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
dont do it!!!

if i could snap pics of the red paint all over my white carpet that is gettin repalced.

,y god kids are hard work lol

i wouldnt even reccomend marriage at this time ;)
Ah man!! Marriage is fun- but I don't want to ruin it!! My wife is pretty non-demanding about anything- pretty damn laid back actually- so kids will be a more "when it happens, it happens" type-thing- it seems like it would be fun!!!