Rpm

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Well, I received my sample of RPM yesterday (thanks AN!) and had my first workout with it. I was not expecting to feel much more than a slight stimulate effect...I was wrong.

I had one of the best back workouts I've had in a long time! The energy I received from RPM was great but what really got me was my improvement in strength. All my weights on each exercise either increased or I got a record number of reps. Great job on AN!

Workin

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Sounds great bro, this stuff worked great for me too and i can't wait for it to be released.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well, I received my sample of RPM yesterday (thanks AN!) and had my first workout with it. I was not expecting to feel much more than a slight stimulate effect...I was wrong.

I had one of the best back workouts I've had in a long time! The energy I received from RPM was great but what really got me was my improvement in strength. All my weights on each exercise either increased or I got a record number of reps. Great job on AN!

Workin
Thanks A!!! Got a RPM Release contest running on the main page, come check it out!!!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
WORKIN!!! AWESOME!!! GLAD YOU GOT YOUR HANDS ON SOME!!!!

How you been buddy???!!!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Kick ass thanks workin

feel free to send me posiedon when it is finished lol

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it kinda puts me in a Hulk-like mentality;

"BiO no like leg press...BiO SMASH!!!!"

Which has it's place, lol.

BigDog77

Awards
Workin-

Any chance on adding RPM to Poseidon for one helluva super elixir???

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Workin-

Any chance on adding RPM to Poseidon for one helluva super elixir???
That would make for one amazing stack! I do add the RPM I received to Poseidon! ;)

Workin