RPM FAQs

Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last

  1. it may just be the pictures that are wrong, we did change the dosing recommendations at one point. Should be pretty similar though if I recall right.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Shadows View Post
    Not sure if this has been asked - but why is the dosing chart different in the write-ups between the 110 count bottle and the 240 count bottle?
    They shouldn't be, since it is the same formula (and the only difference is more caps per bottle).

    The label on the bottles should read:

    Suggested Dosage

    Up to 150lbs 1-2 capsules
    Up to 200lbs 2-3 capsules
    Up to 250lbs 2-4 capsules
    Over 250lbs 3-5 capsules


    Or you could use the dosage chart on the samples:

    Dosage Chart

    Up to 140lbs 1 capsule
    140-160lb 2 capsules
    160-180lbs 3 capsules
    180-220lbs 4 capsules
    Over 220lbs 5 capsules

    Either will be fine.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   
       


  3. FYI, this is what is listed in the NP store...

    RPM (110 capsules):

    BodyWeight Capsules per day
    >140 lbs 1
    140 lbs - 160 lbs 2
    160 lbs - 180 lbs 3
    180 lbs - 200 lbs 4
    200+ lbs 5

    RPM Big Block (240 Capsules):

    BodyWeight Capsules per day
    Up to 150 lbs 1-2
    Up to 200 lbs 2
    Up to 250 lbs 3
    250 and over 4

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Shadows View Post
    FYI, this is what is listed in the NP store...

    RPM (110 capsules):

    BodyWeight Capsules per day
    >140 lbs 1
    140 lbs - 160 lbs 2
    160 lbs - 180 lbs 3
    180 lbs - 200 lbs 4
    200+ lbs 5


    RPM Big Block (240 Capsules):

    BodyWeight Capsules per day
    Up to 150 lbs 1-2
    Up to 200 lbs 2
    Up to 250 lbs 3
    250 and over 4
    They're very similar. Use the one BOLDED though.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    They're very similar. Use the one BOLDED though.
    That is consistent with the samples and what I have ben using when I have been trying it out.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Shadows View Post
    That is consistent with the samples and what I have ben using when I have been trying it out.
    Very good, sir
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Very good, sir
    Your assistance and clarification have been greatly appreciated...ma'am.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Shadows View Post
    Your assistance and clarification have been greatly appreciated...ma'am.
    No worries (it's what I'm here for). Got to make sure you do things RIGHT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    No worries (it's what I'm here for). Got to make sure you do things RIGHT
    Someone has to take charge of that!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Shadows View Post
    Someone has to take charge of that!
    This is why there are reps.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  11. i started taking this almost 3 weeks ago....i love it

  12. how are u dosing the rpm

  13. Quote Originally Posted by jonnyxbox22 View Post
    i started taking this almost 3 weeks ago....i love it
    AWESOME!

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  14. I tried RPM yesterday from a sample pack not realizing what I was taking! Plesant surprise. I dosed 5 caps I got from a sample pack I got for NP. I dosed it 1/2 hour b4 workout. Didn't really notice anything till about 4-5 hours later when I was watching UFC 100. I was irritated by everyone in the room-wanted to kill them all! My heart was beating like crazy! I thought it was just the excitement from the fights. Towards the end of the fights...around 1 pm I was FULL OF ENERGY and felt fantastic...really focused, calm the best feeling in the world. Prompted me to start searching this product like crazy. LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT! Gonna order the big bottle tomorrow.

    My question is how come I noticed pronounced effects several hours later wheeveryone else seem to notice it 1 1/2 hrs later? And is the product and potency the same in the sample packs or are they jacked up so the user will buy?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    I tried RPM yesterday from a sample pack not realizing what I was taking! Plesant surprise. I dosed 5 caps I got from a sample pack I got for NP. I dosed it 1/2 hour b4 workout. Didn't really notice anything till about 4-5 hours later when I was watching UFC 100. I was irritated by everyone in the room-wanted to kill them all! My heart was beating like crazy! I thought it was just the excitement from the fights. Towards the end of the fights...around 1 pm I was FULL OF ENERGY and felt fantastic...really focused, calm the best feeling in the world. Prompted me to start searching this product like crazy. LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT! Gonna order the big bottle tomorrow.

    My question is how come I noticed pronounced effects several hours later wheeveryone else seem to notice it 1 1/2 hrs later? And is the product and potency the same in the sample packs or are they jacked up so the user will buy?
    I weigh around 170 lbs. right now and need 4 caps to really get anything out of it. For me, it kicks in about an hour or so after taking it which I time with the start of my workout. Not a crazy, in your face, feeling but more of a steady focused energy which gets me through cardio and those longer lifting sessions. Like most users, I've had to increase the number of caps above what the label recommendations are but once you find your optimal dose, it's a great pre-workout supp...love it!!!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    I tried RPM yesterday from a sample pack not realizing what I was taking! Plesant surprise. I dosed 5 caps I got from a sample pack I got for NP. I dosed it 1/2 hour b4 workout. Didn't really notice anything till about 4-5 hours later when I was watching UFC 100. I was irritated by everyone in the room-wanted to kill them all! My heart was beating like crazy! I thought it was just the excitement from the fights. Towards the end of the fights...around 1 pm I was FULL OF ENERGY and felt fantastic...really focused, calm the best feeling in the world. Prompted me to start searching this product like crazy. LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT! Gonna order the big bottle tomorrow.

    My question is how come I noticed pronounced effects several hours later wheeveryone else seem to notice it 1 1/2 hrs later? And is the product and potency the same in the sample packs or are they jacked up so the user will buy?
    I don't notice the effects of RPM until ~80 minutes post-dose, but then notice the effects last for up to 6 hours post-dose. You could have noticed the effects then because everyone reacts differently to certain products. The product and samples are the EXACT same formula and therefore the same potency. It may have seemed that what you tried was quite potent because you took 5 caps the first time (usually you start at less to assess tolerance).

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  17. Maybe already posted but does RPM work when taken with food and why can't those under 18 use?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    Maybe already posted but does RPM work when taken with food and why can't those under 18 use?
    RPM is not as effective if taken with food. If you're going to eat wait at least 30-40 minutes between the food and RPM dose.

    NO supplements but the basic staples are recommended for use by those under 18 years old. Trainees at that age should concentrate on getting everything else right, instead of on taking supplements; especially as they have generally barely started training. They can achieve their goals withOUT supplements.


    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    RPM is not as effective if taken with food. If you're going to eat wait at least 30-40 minutes between the food and RPM dose.

    NO supplements but the basic staples are recommended for use by those under 18 years old. Trainees at that age should concentrate on getting everything else right, instead of on taking supplements; especially as they have generally barely started training. They can achieve their goals withOUT supplements.


    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Loved the energy and concertration from RPM. My son plays compeditive basketball and was asking if you know anything that can provide this for him similar to RPM.

    P.S. Yesterday my wife and I took 3 caps each approximately 30 minutes after a meal as she was curious as to all the excitement. Disappointed but neithe of us felt anything this time. My provious dose was 5 caps on a totally empty stomach an I felt the FULL effects everyone talks about-maybe too much so.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    Loved the energy and concertration from RPM. My son plays compeditive basketball and was asking if you know anything that can provide this for him similar to RPM.

    P.S. Yesterday my wife and I took 3 caps each approximately 30 minutes after a meal as she was curious as to all the excitement. Disappointed but neithe of us felt anything this time. My provious dose was 5 caps on a totally empty stomach an I felt the FULL effects everyone talks about-maybe too much so.
    If you're going to have RPM and a meal take the RPM 30 minutes BEFORE the meal.

    And no, she's not going to notice anything if you take RPM near food. If it's a protein shake then that's a little different, since it's light and liquids. But generally, if she wants to notice effects take on an empty stomach (i.e. 2 hours post-food and not planning on food for at least 1-2 hours post-dose).


    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  21. so to have good effects on rpm, one must wait 2 hours after a meal to dose then another hour until u begin lifting? so theres a 3 hour span from my meal to when i begin lifting? please clarify. I usually workout after breakfast .I'll wait an hour after eating then another hour before lifting. i havent had as great effects as other times and trying to figure out the best way to take it. thank you.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by mrlargecalves View Post
    so to have good effects on rpm, one must wait 2 hours after a meal to dose then another hour until u begin lifting? so theres a 3 hour span from my meal to when i begin lifting? please clarify. I usually workout after breakfast .I'll wait an hour after eating then another hour before lifting. i havent had as great effects as other times and trying to figure out the best way to take it. thank you.
    RPM works best on an empty stomach. If your breakfast is light then RPM is fine to have an hour after; if it's heavy it won't be as effective.

    If you HAVE to have something in your stomach, you'll get the best effects if you dose RPM 60-80 min pre-gym, then have a protein/simple sugar shake ~40 min pre-gym, lift, and then have your breakfast ~15 minutes post-resistance session.


    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  23. i usually like to start my day with a good size breakfast, would this work...

    wake up: breakfast usually 45g protein, 60g carbs, 5g fat
    2-2.5 hours later: RPM dose- (3-4 caps)
    1 hour later: protein shake (whey n milk) right before lifting.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by mrlargecalves View Post
    i usually like to start my day with a good size breakfast, would this work...

    wake up: breakfast usually 45g protein, 60g carbs, 5g fat
    2-2.5 hours later: RPM dose- (3-4 caps)
    1 hour later: protein shake (whey n milk) right before lifting.
    Should do. You might feel the RPM better if you have your protein shake with water instead of milk (but should be fine; just try it with both options and see which you feel suits you more).

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  25. After my I run out of RPM I'm thinking of taking a break and going with a non-stim stack.

    HGHup+Drive+Kre alk.

    I'm already following the workout plan for HGHup just without HGHup.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Hardnutcheck View Post
    After my I run out of RPM I'm thinking of taking a break and going with a non-stim stack.

    HGHup+Drive+Kre alk.

    I'm already following the workout plan for HGHup just without HGHup.
    Sounds good.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  27. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Q: When should I take RPM?

    A: Take approximately one hour before your workout. If you train in the evening, do not take a full dose within 6 or 7 hours of bedtime. If you do train in the evening, reduce you recommended dosage by 50%.
    I train fasted in the AM and I do not have an hour to wait for the benefits of a preworkout dose. Do you see a problem with me ingesting opened caps for quicker digestion and response?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    I train fasted in the AM and I do not have an hour to wait for the benefits of a preworkout dose. Do you see a problem with me ingesting opened caps for quicker digestion and response?
    I've done that before, what you may want to do is partially split the dose, so take 3 when you first wake up normally, then do one as an open cap. It tastes pretty rough but comes on like crazy. Going past 2 open caps is an experience

  29. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    I train fasted in the AM and I do not have an hour to wait for the benefits of a preworkout dose. Do you see a problem with me ingesting opened caps for quicker digestion and response?
    You can. Not sure if digestion will be any quicker, though. Generally it takes for me 80 minutes to kick in. You COULD try setting an alarm an hour before you plan on getting up, dosing, and going back to bed. Otherwise, the RPM will still give you energy for 6-8 hours, but probably kick in towards the second half of your training.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  30. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Thanks for the feedback Rosie.

    Sadly that is very unlikely to happen. As it is I already wake at 3:20AM to train at 4:00AM with little sleep as it is. I'll try to use it, just not in that application.

    Thanks again.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. *Liver Tab FAQ*
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 04:15 PM
  2. syringe/needle/injection faq
    By raybravo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-14-2004, 06:34 AM
  3. Questions/FAQ
    By WYD02 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-22-2002, 06:22 PM
Log in
Log in