RPM FAQs

Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
  1. New Member
    jonnyxbox22's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    85
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    79.02%

    i started taking this almost 3 weeks ago....i love it

  2. New Member
    mrlargecalves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    26
    Posts
    318
    Rep Power
    279
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    88.96%

    how are u dosing the rpm
  3. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,171
    Rep Power
    364602
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by jonnyxbox22 View Post
    i started taking this almost 3 weeks ago....i love it
    AWESOME!

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    luclyluciano's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    52
    Posts
    1,494
    Rep Power
    932
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    91.94%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I tried RPM yesterday from a sample pack not realizing what I was taking! Plesant surprise. I dosed 5 caps I got from a sample pack I got for NP. I dosed it 1/2 hour b4 workout. Didn't really notice anything till about 4-5 hours later when I was watching UFC 100. I was irritated by everyone in the room-wanted to kill them all! My heart was beating like crazy! I thought it was just the excitement from the fights. Towards the end of the fights...around 1 pm I was FULL OF ENERGY and felt fantastic...really focused, calm the best feeling in the world. Prompted me to start searching this product like crazy. LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT! Gonna order the big bottle tomorrow.

    My question is how come I noticed pronounced effects several hours later wheeveryone else seem to notice it 1 1/2 hrs later? And is the product and potency the same in the sample packs or are they jacked up so the user will buy?
  5. Advanced Member
    Ninjo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    45
    Posts
    934
    Rep Power
    62821
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    88.03%

    Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    I tried RPM yesterday from a sample pack not realizing what I was taking! Plesant surprise. I dosed 5 caps I got from a sample pack I got for NP. I dosed it 1/2 hour b4 workout. Didn't really notice anything till about 4-5 hours later when I was watching UFC 100. I was irritated by everyone in the room-wanted to kill them all! My heart was beating like crazy! I thought it was just the excitement from the fights. Towards the end of the fights...around 1 pm I was FULL OF ENERGY and felt fantastic...really focused, calm the best feeling in the world. Prompted me to start searching this product like crazy. LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT! Gonna order the big bottle tomorrow.

    My question is how come I noticed pronounced effects several hours later wheeveryone else seem to notice it 1 1/2 hrs later? And is the product and potency the same in the sample packs or are they jacked up so the user will buy?
    I weigh around 170 lbs. right now and need 4 caps to really get anything out of it. For me, it kicks in about an hour or so after taking it which I time with the start of my workout. Not a crazy, in your face, feeling but more of a steady focused energy which gets me through cardio and those longer lifting sessions. Like most users, I've had to increase the number of caps above what the label recommendations are but once you find your optimal dose, it's a great pre-workout supp...love it!!!
  6. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,171
    Rep Power
    364602
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    I tried RPM yesterday from a sample pack not realizing what I was taking! Plesant surprise. I dosed 5 caps I got from a sample pack I got for NP. I dosed it 1/2 hour b4 workout. Didn't really notice anything till about 4-5 hours later when I was watching UFC 100. I was irritated by everyone in the room-wanted to kill them all! My heart was beating like crazy! I thought it was just the excitement from the fights. Towards the end of the fights...around 1 pm I was FULL OF ENERGY and felt fantastic...really focused, calm the best feeling in the world. Prompted me to start searching this product like crazy. LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT! Gonna order the big bottle tomorrow.

    My question is how come I noticed pronounced effects several hours later wheeveryone else seem to notice it 1 1/2 hrs later? And is the product and potency the same in the sample packs or are they jacked up so the user will buy?
    I don't notice the effects of RPM until ~80 minutes post-dose, but then notice the effects last for up to 6 hours post-dose. You could have noticed the effects then because everyone reacts differently to certain products. The product and samples are the EXACT same formula and therefore the same potency. It may have seemed that what you tried was quite potent because you took 5 caps the first time (usually you start at less to assess tolerance).

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  7. Senior Member
    luclyluciano's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    52
    Posts
    1,494
    Rep Power
    932
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    91.94%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Maybe already posted but does RPM work when taken with food and why can't those under 18 use?
  8. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,171
    Rep Power
    364602
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    Maybe already posted but does RPM work when taken with food and why can't those under 18 use?
    RPM is not as effective if taken with food. If you're going to eat wait at least 30-40 minutes between the food and RPM dose.

    NO supplements but the basic staples are recommended for use by those under 18 years old. Trainees at that age should concentrate on getting everything else right, instead of on taking supplements; especially as they have generally barely started training. They can achieve their goals withOUT supplements.


    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  9. Senior Member
    luclyluciano's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    52
    Posts
    1,494
    Rep Power
    932
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    91.94%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    RPM is not as effective if taken with food. If you're going to eat wait at least 30-40 minutes between the food and RPM dose.

    NO supplements but the basic staples are recommended for use by those under 18 years old. Trainees at that age should concentrate on getting everything else right, instead of on taking supplements; especially as they have generally barely started training. They can achieve their goals withOUT supplements.


    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Loved the energy and concertration from RPM. My son plays compeditive basketball and was asking if you know anything that can provide this for him similar to RPM.

    P.S. Yesterday my wife and I took 3 caps each approximately 30 minutes after a meal as she was curious as to all the excitement. Disappointed but neithe of us felt anything this time. My provious dose was 5 caps on a totally empty stomach an I felt the FULL effects everyone talks about-maybe too much so.
  10. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,171
    Rep Power
    364602
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    Loved the energy and concertration from RPM. My son plays compeditive basketball and was asking if you know anything that can provide this for him similar to RPM.

    P.S. Yesterday my wife and I took 3 caps each approximately 30 minutes after a meal as she was curious as to all the excitement. Disappointed but neithe of us felt anything this time. My provious dose was 5 caps on a totally empty stomach an I felt the FULL effects everyone talks about-maybe too much so.
    If you're going to have RPM and a meal take the RPM 30 minutes BEFORE the meal.

    And no, she's not going to notice anything if you take RPM near food. If it's a protein shake then that's a little different, since it's light and liquids. But generally, if she wants to notice effects take on an empty stomach (i.e. 2 hours post-food and not planning on food for at least 1-2 hours post-dose).


    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  11. New Member
    mrlargecalves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    26
    Posts
    318
    Rep Power
    279
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    88.96%

    so to have good effects on rpm, one must wait 2 hours after a meal to dose then another hour until u begin lifting? so theres a 3 hour span from my meal to when i begin lifting? please clarify. I usually workout after breakfast .I'll wait an hour after eating then another hour before lifting. i havent had as great effects as other times and trying to figure out the best way to take it. thank you.
  12. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,171
    Rep Power
    364602
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by mrlargecalves View Post
    so to have good effects on rpm, one must wait 2 hours after a meal to dose then another hour until u begin lifting? so theres a 3 hour span from my meal to when i begin lifting? please clarify. I usually workout after breakfast .I'll wait an hour after eating then another hour before lifting. i havent had as great effects as other times and trying to figure out the best way to take it. thank you.
    RPM works best on an empty stomach. If your breakfast is light then RPM is fine to have an hour after; if it's heavy it won't be as effective.

    If you HAVE to have something in your stomach, you'll get the best effects if you dose RPM 60-80 min pre-gym, then have a protein/simple sugar shake ~40 min pre-gym, lift, and then have your breakfast ~15 minutes post-resistance session.


    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  13. New Member
    mrlargecalves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    26
    Posts
    318
    Rep Power
    279
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    88.96%

    i usually like to start my day with a good size breakfast, would this work...

    wake up: breakfast usually 45g protein, 60g carbs, 5g fat
    2-2.5 hours later: RPM dose- (3-4 caps)
    1 hour later: protein shake (whey n milk) right before lifting.
  14. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,171
    Rep Power
    364602
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by mrlargecalves View Post
    i usually like to start my day with a good size breakfast, would this work...

    wake up: breakfast usually 45g protein, 60g carbs, 5g fat
    2-2.5 hours later: RPM dose- (3-4 caps)
    1 hour later: protein shake (whey n milk) right before lifting.
    Should do. You might feel the RPM better if you have your protein shake with water instead of milk (but should be fine; just try it with both options and see which you feel suits you more).

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  15. New Member
    Hardnutcheck's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    138
    Rep Power
    141
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    30.74%

    After my I run out of RPM I'm thinking of taking a break and going with a non-stim stack.

    HGHup+Drive+Kre alk.

    I'm already following the workout plan for HGHup just without HGHup.
  16. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,171
    Rep Power
    364602
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Hardnutcheck View Post
    After my I run out of RPM I'm thinking of taking a break and going with a non-stim stack.

    HGHup+Drive+Kre alk.

    I'm already following the workout plan for HGHup just without HGHup.
    Sounds good.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  17. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,758
    Rep Power
    1025611

    Q: When should I take RPM?

    A: Take approximately one hour before your workout. If you train in the evening, do not take a full dose within 6 or 7 hours of bedtime. If you do train in the evening, reduce you recommended dosage by 50%.
    I train fasted in the AM and I do not have an hour to wait for the benefits of a preworkout dose. Do you see a problem with me ingesting opened caps for quicker digestion and response?
  18. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,878
    Rep Power
    778120
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    28.64%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    I train fasted in the AM and I do not have an hour to wait for the benefits of a preworkout dose. Do you see a problem with me ingesting opened caps for quicker digestion and response?
    I've done that before, what you may want to do is partially split the dose, so take 3 when you first wake up normally, then do one as an open cap. It tastes pretty rough but comes on like crazy. Going past 2 open caps is an experience
  19. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,171
    Rep Power
    364602
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    I train fasted in the AM and I do not have an hour to wait for the benefits of a preworkout dose. Do you see a problem with me ingesting opened caps for quicker digestion and response?
    You can. Not sure if digestion will be any quicker, though. Generally it takes for me 80 minutes to kick in. You COULD try setting an alarm an hour before you plan on getting up, dosing, and going back to bed. Otherwise, the RPM will still give you energy for 6-8 hours, but probably kick in towards the second half of your training.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  20. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,758
    Rep Power
    1025611

    Thanks for the feedback Rosie.

    Sadly that is very unlikely to happen. As it is I already wake at 3:20AM to train at 4:00AM with little sleep as it is. I'll try to use it, just not in that application.

    Thanks again.
  21. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,171
    Rep Power
    364602
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Thanks for the feedback Rosie.

    Sadly that is very unlikely to happen. As it is I already wake at 3:20AM to train at 4:00AM with little sleep as it is. I'll try to use it, just not in that application.

    Thanks again.
    LOL. I know that feeling. I used to get up at 3am until I came to the US (and then I had to adjust my schedule a bit)...You can always just dose it first thing at 3.20am when you wake up, with your first dose of Drive - this will work effectively, and be kicking in ~20 minutes into your training.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  22. Senior Member
    ryanp81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,135
    Rep Power
    164070
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    90.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    RPM works best on an empty stomach. If your breakfast is light then RPM is fine to have an hour after; if it's heavy it won't be as effective.

    If you HAVE to have something in your stomach, you'll get the best effects if you dose RPM 60-80 min pre-gym, then have a protein/simple sugar shake ~40 min pre-gym, lift, and then have your breakfast ~15 minutes post-resistance session.


    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    I agree %100, I generally use a good rule to avoid any carbs or sugars when taking RPM or anything with Chocamine or PEA ( I notice that not waiting long enough to intake some glucose/carbs will kill that euphoric feeling I get as well ). I'll generally take my RPM and then wait 30 minutes and pop 3-4 cre02 and then 15-20 mins after that have some simple carbs or a cliff bar and it works out fine that way and for the record I'm floating at around 210 and 3 caps is perfect for me...plus I'm completely stim dead
  23. New Member
    walugi's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  88 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    237
    Rep Power
    200
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    72.77%

    just found some RPM that i forgot I had. bad news is that it expired 9/9

    ive kept it in a cool dark cupboard the whole time. Is it still okay to take? Is there any way I can tell?

    its a full bottle so i dont want to throw it away. expensive to get these to australia!
  24. Professional Member
    Chub's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,303
    Rep Power
    49685
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    20.68%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by walugi View Post
    just found some RPM that i forgot I had. bad news is that it expired 9/9

    ive kept it in a cool dark cupboard the whole time. Is it still okay to take? Is there any way I can tell?

    its a full bottle so i dont want to throw it away. expensive to get these to australia!
    take it and see what happens. i'm sure there still fine
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  25. New Member
    walugi's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  88 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    237
    Rep Power
    200
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    72.77%

    i hope thats informed opinion chub

    if i spend all day on the can, punching myself in the head...
  26. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,171
    Rep Power
    364602
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by walugi View Post
    just found some RPM that i forgot I had. bad news is that it expired 9/9

    ive kept it in a cool dark cupboard the whole time. Is it still okay to take? Is there any way I can tell?

    its a full bottle so i dont want to throw it away. expensive to get these to australia!
    If the bottle is unopened, and has been stored in a cool, dark place, then it should be fine to use.

    ~Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  27. New Member
    walugi's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  88 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    237
    Rep Power
    200
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    72.77%

    well i had taken the seal off, but it was left with the cap tightly screwed on.

    i think i mightve opened it before i tore my ankle ligaments and then just forgot about it as i went back to just taking whey
  28. Advanced Member
    bradleywiens's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    30
    Posts
    609
    Rep Power
    371
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    85.24%

    There is a site selling RPM for a pice that is whey too cheap. $17.99 The sale is only though today. You guys better hurry up!
  29. New Member
    masterX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    239
    Rep Power
    198
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    71.93%

    Rpm is good prod!
  30. New Member
    MarkG's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    34
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    65
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    40.5%

    I read that RPM can lower blood pressure, is this correct and if so is the effect just temporary or will it reduce it a stay low? If you could PM me with a answer as well as post for everyone else I would be greatful.

    Also will adding drive increase the reduction ?
  31. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,171
    Rep Power
    364602
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkG View Post
    I read that RPM can lower blood pressure, is this correct and if so is the effect just temporary or will it reduce it a stay low? If you could PM me with a answer as well as post for everyone else I would be greatful.

    Also will adding drive increase the reduction ?
    This is something that you will have to ask Dirk (aka rms80).

    ~Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  32. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,878
    Rep Power
    778120
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    28.64%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    From playing with it myself, the reduction is fairly low to begin with (less than 10 points, frequently even less than that) and is more or less temporary, lasting for a few hours tops. Drive enhances it a little, but still doesn't make it last all day.

    The plus is that if you have slight high blood pressure issues to begin with, it may lower it enough to make it easier for you to do more cardiovascular exercise which over time should lower your blood pressure permanently. But if you do have high blood pressure issues its best to work with your doctor on any treatment plan.
  33. New Member
    MarkG's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    34
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    65
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    40.5%

    Cheers for the info guys, I'm in the first bracket of hypertension and looking to get it down, not worried at all but need to get it down for work fitness test, using cycle support for the hawthornrle berry now. Will continue with the RPM, have done a epi cycle and been using protein shakes for some time, think I'll lay off evrything apart from the cycle support when fin the RPM, hoping to do a Superdrone bridge into EPI towards the tail end of the year so need to get it right down by then also.
  34. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,115
    Rep Power
    2021863
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    68.52%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    [quote=rms80;807364]Here you go!!!!!

    RPM™ from Applied Nutriceuticals™
    Frequently Asked Questions






    Q: How long will it take to feel the positive benefits of RPM?

    A: You will feel the many of the benefits of RPM within 1 hour of taking the first dose. Users frequently report new personal records (PRs) on all major exercises within the first week of starting RPM. Users of RPM report intense focus, heightened aggression towards training and an overall “hardening” effect, along with strong vasodilation and intense pumps. The “focus-enhancement” properties of RPM also manifest themselves on the first dose, while the full effects of the testosterone- boosting and the anti-estrogenic actions of RPM become evident after 2-3 doses. This accomplishes one of our primary product development goals; to develop a completely new product that provides immediate results while continually working better over time.

    Q: What are the ingredients of RPM?

    A: P-SARM Synthase AI
    Icariin 50% Extract (research-grade)
    Grape Seed Extract (specially extracted fir 98% Oligometric Proanthocyanidins)
    L-Arginine Base
    Naringin (98% Citrus Flavanoids extracted for Naringenin)

    Methyl AMP Complex
    Chocamine
    Methyl Xanthine Anhydrous Caffeine


    Q: How is RPM different from other testosterone boosters and NO-type products?

    A: RPM resides in a completely new product category of its own: It is an A-CESE (Anabolic-Cognitive Energy System Enhancer) with P-SARM (Phytochemical Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator) characteristics. This means that the product that exhibits testosterone-mimetic, anti-catabolic, and aromatase-inhibiting properties, while at the same time delivers optimal mind/muscle connection & contraction. This is accomplished through its unique peripheral vasostimulatory perfusion and increased cognitive psycho-motor control.

    RPM combines P-SARM Synthase AI- a unique blend of research-grade icariin (high-quality research grade icariin, 50% extract), L-Arginine, and the flavanoid aromatase inhibitors naringin (specially standardized for naringenin), and grape seed extract (specially standardized for oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPCs), along with Methyl-AMP Complex, a powerful blend of methyl-xanthine caffeine and Chocamine™, standardized in a specific ratio to ensure for maximum vasodilatory properties and mind/muscle psycho-motor connection.


    This may be answreed by Rosie, but given you know what i am doing, what would you suggest? RPM or DRIVE? or do they go together? Not looking to much for weight loss but looking for increasing my max v02 training, so hypothetically, the harder i can run, the better the results. Everything else is sorted thank goodness
  35. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,171
    Rep Power
    364602
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    This may be answreed by Rosie, but given you know what i am doing, what would you suggest? RPM or DRIVE? or do they go together? Not looking to much for weight loss but looking for increasing my max v02 training, so hypothetically, the harder i can run, the better the results. Everything else is sorted thank goodness
    If you only want one product, then go with Drive. If you want the best combination for performance, go with the Drive/RPM stack. In the end, it is entirely up to you what you use.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  36. New Member
    CerebralC3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Age
    34
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    46
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    43.67%

    Is the FD&C Red #40 and FD&C Yellow #5 just a part of the tablet coloring or are they also a part of the powder formula within also?
    “Whether you think that you can, or that you can’t, you are usually right.” Henry Ford
  37. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,171
    Rep Power
    364602
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by CerebralC3 View Post
    Is the FD&C Red #40 and FD&C Yellow #5 just a part of the tablet coloring or are they also a part of the powder formula within also?
    Probably just part of the tablet (I can't imagine it being part of the RPM formulation) - Dirk would have to confirm this, though.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  38. New Member
    CerebralC3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Age
    34
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    46
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    43.67%

    Thanks Rosie.
    “Whether you think that you can, or that you can’t, you are usually right.” Henry Ford
  39. New Member
    CerebralC3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Age
    34
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    46
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    43.67%

    Are there any known adverse side effects from use of the product?

    Also is there any food combination that should be avoided when taking this supplement?
    Last edited by CerebralC3; 05-23-2011 at 11:56 AM. Reason: had another question.
    “Whether you think that you can, or that you can’t, you are usually right.” Henry Ford
  40. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,171
    Rep Power
    364602
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by CerebralC3 View Post
    Thanks Rosie.
    No worries


    Quote Originally Posted by CerebralC3 View Post
    Are there any known adverse side effects from use of the product?

    Also is there any food combination that should be avoided when taking this supplement?
    None that I am aware of.

    Nope. You may just want to make sure that if you are going to eat "around" your RPM dosage, that you have at a minimum 30-45 minutes between eating and dosing or dosing and eating, simply because of the caffeine content, for best effects (I used to eat ~30 minutes after sometimes before training - you still get the energy and focus from it).

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. *Liver Tab FAQ*
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 05:15 PM
  2. syringe/needle/injection faq
    By raybravo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-14-2004, 07:34 AM
  3. Questions/FAQ
    By WYD02 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-22-2002, 07:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in