RPM FAQs

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.87%

I can clearly say that for me to start off...3 capsules is way too much for me!! It's too intense! It's worst adverse effects than a ECA stack!

The first time I took it was great, but yesterday was way too intense for me. I had lots of anxiety and a bit of jitters! I didn't fullu enjoy my workout! At my weight of 192lbs it indicates to take 3 capsules! Next time i will only take 2!

Not complaining by any means, just saying for me 3 is too much!

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38%

???

just wondering how effective/safe RPM would be for someone who is 20 years old? interested in using this on a cut, anyone else run this with good results?
    any help would be massively appreciated!
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by ausELITE View Post
    just wondering how effective/safe RPM would be for someone who is 20 years old? interested in using this on a cut, anyone else run this with good results?
    any help would be massively appreciated!
    Your good to go bud. RPM is safe. If you want further assistance...get at me through PM's and I'll help set you up in the right direction.

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.5%

Is their any side effects to RPM? i.e. acne, hairloss or anything like that?
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.73%

Quote Originally Posted by GeNeTiCFigHTR View Post
    Is their any side effects to RPM? i.e. acne, hairloss or anything like that?
    Acne can be a side effect yes, but hairloss...never heard anything from all of the feedback I have seen (I do not make guarantees because no can know how everyone reacts, but the chances of it happening are negligible at the worst). RPM is made from all natural herbal ingredients and is relatively safe. Make sure you drink enough water for sure to avoid possible headaches, and if you don't want acne to be an issue...just make sure you put some extra effort into your daily cleaning maintenance. If you need any further help or have any other questions please feel free to ask or pm me.

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  184lbs lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.52%

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Acne can be a side effect yes, but hairloss...never heard anything from all of the feedback I have seen (I do not make guarantees because no can know how everyone reacts, but the chances of it happening are negligible at the worst). RPM is made from all natural herbal ingredients and is relatively safe. Make sure you drink enough water for sure to avoid possible headaches, and if you don't want acne to be an issue...just make sure you put some extra effort into your daily cleaning maintenance. If you need any further help or have any other questions please feel free to ask or pm me.

Cheers!
    Interesting... I'm just about to run a Neovar/RPM cycle and am prone to thinner noggin fluff. Good to hear you haven't come across any problems before, although of course anything that increases testosterone can in theory make MPB worse.

If anyone is concerned about it I'd suggest throwing in some shampoo with ketoconazole (like nizoral) while you run it as that has been shown to bind to the androgen receptor sites, and would probably be sufficient protection given the relatively weak effect RPM is likely to have on your hair.
  7. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.38%

Hey, I just placed an order with NP, and when I did it said that the new RPM BB was in stock, then checkout told me something wasn't in stock. Now it says that it's out of stock. I'm guessing that they're going to hold my order until it comes in, so any ideas on when the next batch will show up at nutra? Thanks!
    The Truth is, there is no Truth.
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.46%

innocent heart murmur

Hey, just wondering if i should stop using RPM due to the fact that i have an innocent heart murmur. I usually does 2/3 caps and i'm 183lbs. I've never had any problems due to the murmur but was just curious what you guys would say. I started a thread here also:

Innocent heart murmur

Ta
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  9. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    Hey, just wondering if i should stop using RPM due to the fact that i have an innocent heart murmur. I usually does 2/3 caps and i'm 183lbs. I've never had any problems due to the murmur but was just curious what you guys would say. I started a thread here also:

Innocent heart murmur

Ta
    An innocent heart murmur doesn't mean that you have a heart problem, or any cardiac disease; you have a normal heart. They are quite common, and you don't require medication for them (if you were taking medication for anything, though, I would be careful, and heed the basic warning labels, and make sure that anything you take would not react with or reduce the effectiveness of that and/or other medication, etc.). In saying that, I would say that it is fairly safe for you to continue using RPM, especially of you have been using it for a while and have never had any detrimental effects. If in doubt, you can always consult a doctor about it.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.41%
    Achievements Posting Pro

should u take on empty stomache?
  11. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.21%

it will be more effective on an empty stomach although ive had good results taking after a meal

better on empty belly though
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.41%
    Achievements Posting Pro

im going to be incorportating RPM big block into a stack im running soon. The only question i have is about the dosing. The dosing on the rpm big block bottle is different from the regualr bottle and the free sample directions i had....How should the big block be dosed??
  13. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by pavb10 View Post
    im going to be incorportating RPM big block into a stack im running soon. The only question i have is about the dosing. The dosing on the rpm big block bottle is different from the regualr bottle and the free sample directions i had....How should the big block be dosed??
    The dosing charts on the samples and 'regular' bottles differ only in that the weight categories are less general on the samples.

Dosing/Timing RPM (for YOU):
    Gym Days - 5 caps ~60-80 min pre-training (note that by 'gym' I mean RESISTANCE training).
    Non-Gym Days - 2-3 caps first thing in the morning (or 60-80 min pre-cardio, if you do cardio these days).

Note also that if you train at night (i.e. dosing RPM withIN 6 hours of going to bed), then you may want to DEcrease your dosage, since RPM may keep you awake.

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.41%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Very good advice, thank you a lot. Why do i have to take it on the non training days though? Also why is the dosage lower on days when i do just cardio? I ussually dont do "cardio." Ill ussually run some routes or do some sprint training on the track after my workout
  15. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

Quote Originally Posted by pavb10 View Post
    Very good advice, thank you a lot. Why do i have to take it on the non training days though? Also why is the dosage lower on days when i do just cardio? I ussually dont do "cardio." Ill ussually run some routes or do some sprint training on the track after my workout
    You're welcome.

You DON'T have to take it on non-gym days (I don't). Some do, just so that there is a constant supply in the system (which is why just a lower dosage, because you don't need the potent strength on non-lifting days). If you would rather just use on gym days, then do that.

16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.17%

ive had a bottle of rpm for a while but just been taking it on chest and leg days. does taking it non-consecutively adversely affect rpm? also, why does it have to be take an hour before lifting? since its taken on an empty stomach, my preworkout meal now has to be taken 2 hours before my lift (1 hour after meal to "empty" my stomach then another hour to "kick in"?) Just wondering bc i want to get the best outcome from taking this supp
  17. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

Quote Originally Posted by mrlargecalves View Post
    ive had a bottle of rpm for a while but just been taking it on chest and leg days. does taking it non-consecutively adversely affect rpm? also, why does it have to be take an hour before lifting? since its taken on an empty stomach, my preworkout meal now has to be taken 2 hours before my lift (1 hour after meal to "empty" my stomach then another hour to "kick in"?) Just wondering bc i want to get the best outcome from taking this supp
    No, taking non-consecutively will not adversly affect it; just means that there is not a constant supply in the body.

It's recommended as being taken ~60-80 minutes pre-gym, because that's when it 'kicks in' at about then (and this differs from individual to individual; personally, I have to take mine at leat 80 min pre-gym, whilst others only 60 min pre-gym).

RPM CAN be taken with/around food; it just lessens the effectiveness a little.

Also depends on WHAT your pre-workout meal is. You could dose RPM and then eat ~30 min later, if light. But pre-workout meals should never be heavy anyways.

18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.17%

ya i just drink a protein shake with some oats. ill experiment and see what works. is it a bad idea to take rpm only twice a week? tried making the 110 ct bottle last me a while but if im not getting the most out of it ill take it every workout next time. hopefully with better results. most posts say the effects are more pronounced after time and i never really experienced that.
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.17%

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    No, taking non-consecutively will not adversly affect it; just means that there is not a constant supply in the body.

It's recommended as being taken ~60-80 minutes pre-gym, because that's when it 'kicks in' at about then (and this differs from individual to individual; personally, I have to take mine at leat 80 min pre-gym, whilst others only 60 min pre-gym).

RPM CAN be taken with/around food; it just lessens the effectiveness a little.

Also depends on WHAT your pre-workout meal is. You could dose RPM and then eat ~30 min later, if light. But pre-workout meals should never be heavy anyways.
    speaking of 80 min preworkout, i recall once taking it right before lifting. worked out for an hour then went straight to work. once i started work i was doing things a lot quicker with more focus. i believe it "kicked in" right when i began work haha. any reason why it takes so long to kick in?
  20. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.85%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Well, you miss out on a little of the pSARM effects by only dosing workout days, but if budget is tight using it only when you need that extra whoomph is pretty effective.

as far as the hour absorption time, its because RPM isn't just a caffeine capsule, the other ingredients take a bit longer to dissolve and make it into blood stream.
  21. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

ya i just drink a protein shake with some oats. ill experiment and see what works. is it a bad idea to take rpm only twice a week? tried making the 110 ct bottle last me a while but if im not getting the most out of it ill take it every workout next time. hopefully with better results. most posts say the effects are more pronounced after time and i never really experienced that.
    Not a bad idea, per se, but not IDEAL. I would recommend that you use it at least on every RESISTANCE training day.

Depends what "results" you're looking for and/or expecting. For me the primary reason for using RPM is for the SMOOTH energy. You also need to take into account all and any other supplements people who have said that are using. Effects of RPM are felt/noticeable from the FIRST dose.

speaking of 80 min preworkout, i recall once taking it right before lifting. worked out for an hour then went straight to work. once i started work i was doing things a lot quicker with more focus. i believe it "kicked in" right when i began work haha. any reason why it takes so long to kick in?
    That sounds about right, re "kicked in".

Eric answered this.

22. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'1"  259 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.43%

so my question is simple, time off between cycles is very important, you suggest at least 90 days after taking a ph/ps before taking The One, etc. So if i was taking RPM and wanted to start a PH/PS cycle how long should I wait, between the two.
  23. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.85%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Harland View Post
    so my question is simple, time off between cycles is very important, you suggest at least 90 days after taking a ph/ps before taking The One, etc. So if i was taking RPM and wanted to start a PH/PS cycle how long should I wait, between the two.
    Nothing, as RPM isn't hormonal.
  24. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'1"  259 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.43%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Nothing, as RPM isn't hormonal.
    didn't think so, i was wondering about the anti-e properties messing up the levels though, cant wait to buy some.
  25. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

No time needed, as Eric said. You can even use the two simultaneously.

didn't think so, i was wondering about the anti-e properties messing up the levels though, cant wait to buy some.
    I mentioned this is another thread (anti-Gyno effects from RPM). Although Grapeseed Extract has anti-estrogenic effects, there is not a high enough dose of it in RPM to induce such effects. There's no harm in using RPM with PH/DS, etc.

26. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'1"  259 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.43%

cool, im putting in a order.
  27. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

cool, im putting in a order.
    Enjoy it, Harland

28. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.17%

How long after drive and rpm can I have a protein shake? I don't like the idea of taking drive and rpm then waiting and hour then going to the gym, my routine is I sip a protein shake on my 15 minute walk to the gym then workout.
  29. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeSexy View Post
    How long after drive and rpm can I have a protein shake? I don't like the idea of taking drive and rpm then waiting and hour then going to the gym, my routine is I sip a protein shake on my 15 minute walk to the gym then workout.
    Wait at least 20-30 minutes. Take the Drive and RPM 80 minutes pre-resistance session, and then you can have your protein shake as you walk to the gym.

30. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.67%

Not sure if this has been asked - but why is the dosing chart different in the write-ups between the 110 count bottle and the 240 count bottle?
  31. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.85%

it may just be the pictures that are wrong, we did change the dosing recommendations at one point. Should be pretty similar though if I recall right.
  32. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Shadows View Post
    Not sure if this has been asked - but why is the dosing chart different in the write-ups between the 110 count bottle and the 240 count bottle?
    They shouldn't be, since it is the same formula (and the only difference is more caps per bottle).

The label on the bottles should read:

Suggested Dosage

Up to 150lbs 1-2 capsules
    Up to 200lbs 2-3 capsules
    Up to 250lbs 2-4 capsules
    Over 250lbs 3-5 capsules

Or you could use the dosage chart on the samples:

Dosage Chart

Up to 140lbs 1 capsule
    140-160lb 2 capsules
    160-180lbs 3 capsules
    180-220lbs 4 capsules
    Over 220lbs 5 capsules

Either will be fine.

33. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.67%

FYI, this is what is listed in the NP store...

RPM (110 capsules):

BodyWeight Capsules per day
    >140 lbs 1
    140 lbs - 160 lbs 2
    160 lbs - 180 lbs 3
    180 lbs - 200 lbs 4
    200+ lbs 5

RPM Big Block (240 Capsules):

Up to 150 lbs 1-2
    Up to 200 lbs 2
    Up to 250 lbs 3
    250 and over 4
  34. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

FYI, this is what is listed in the NP store...

RPM (110 capsules):

>140 lbs 1
    140 lbs - 160 lbs 2
    160 lbs - 180 lbs 3
    180 lbs - 200 lbs 4
    200+ lbs 5

RPM Big Block (240 Capsules):

Up to 150 lbs 1-2
    Up to 200 lbs 2
    Up to 250 lbs 3
    250 and over 4
    They're very similar. Use the one BOLDED though.

35. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.67%

They're very similar. Use the one BOLDED though.
    That is consistent with the samples and what I have ben using when I have been trying it out.
  36. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

That is consistent with the samples and what I have ben using when I have been trying it out.
    Very good, sir

37. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.67%

Very good, sir
    Your assistance and clarification have been greatly appreciated...ma'am.
  38. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

Your assistance and clarification have been greatly appreciated...ma'am.
    No worries (it's what I'm here for). Got to make sure you do things RIGHT

39. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.67%

No worries (it's what I'm here for). Got to make sure you do things RIGHT
    Someone has to take charge of that!
  40. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

Someone has to take charge of that!
    This is why there are reps.

Similar Forum Threads

1. *Liver Tab FAQ*
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 05:15 PM
  2. syringe/needle/injection faq
    By raybravo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-14-2004, 07:34 AM
  3. Questions/FAQ
    By WYD02 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1