Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by icey View Post
    What about a stack like this:

1) PowerFULL
    2) IGF-2
    3) RPM

Do you guys think that is overkill? PowerFULL and IGF-2 seem like they are trying to accomplish the same goal. Right now I'm using PowerFULL but I noticed IGF-2 is recommended to be cycled so I need to find out if PowerFULL should be cycled as well cause I might just do it like this:

1) PowerFULL/RPM weeks 1-8
    2) IGF-2/RPM weeks 9-16

What do you guys think? I know you can't comment on PowerFULL in terms of dosing/cycling since that's not your company but was just curious if people had been trying them together.

Thanks,

Ice
    Any thoughts on this guys? I know you are all busy and stuff with the release coming

4. Quote Originally Posted by icey View Post
    Any thoughts on this guys? I know you are all busy and stuff with the release coming
    I'd call it redundant. If you want more power out if it either slightly increase the IGF-2 dosage or add some Lipotrophin-PM.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-

5. Quote Originally Posted by Aeternitatis View Post
    I'd call it redundant. If you want more power out if it either slightly increase the IGF-2 dosage or add some Lipotrophin-PM.

Cool thanks for the advice
    •   

6. How about other stack suggestions?

Like:

RPM/Mass Fx (with or without Hyperdrol/HD X2)
    RPM/Bad Ass Mass (with or without Jungle Warfare)

Or RPM with an androgen.

Like: (my favorite)

RPM/Epistane

7. The latter looks promising.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

8. RPM and Epistane? It doesn't really make sense to stack a natural T booster with something that suppresses T. Further, epistane already has AI properties, why would you want to suppress estrogen further while on-cycle? Sounds like a bad stack to me.

RPM with ActivaTe would be better than with BAM or MassFX, IMO. I'm not too hot on supplements that don't try to offer evidence for how or why they work. Right now, I'm assuming the main ingredients in BAM and MFX work similarly to the principle actives in safed musli (which can be found in IGF-2)
    MOTIV8 II Challenge

9. Quote Originally Posted by Aeternitatis View Post
    RPM and Epistane? It doesn't really make sense to stack a natural T booster with something that suppresses T. Further, epistane already has AI properties, why would you want to suppress estrogen further while on-cycle? Sounds like a bad stack to me.
    Don't know, ask the man in charge...

Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Yeah!!! There should be some awesome synergism going on, b/c from what we do know, the components of RPM do the following:
    -RPM acts as an AI, inhibiting SHBG, and raising free testosterone levels
    -AIs alter the Test:estrogen ratio, also raising free test levels
    -Icariin has a PDE5 inhibiting effect, which causes vasodilation and the extreme "pump" that users report
    -PDE5 inhibitors have been shown to positively skew the test:cortisol ratio, upping free testosterone levels
    -Icariin has been shown to block the binding of cortisol to receptor sites, upping the T:C ratio

Now put all this together in time-dependant medium- you have high free testosterone levels, low estrogen, low shbg, and very little binding of cortisol- this is a VERY anabolic state- especially b/c most of these effects occur almost IMMEDIATELY (within the first 3 doses) with RPM!!!!

My guess is that Epi and RPM will be a PHENOMENAL stack for hardness, vascularity and strength, b/c from what we do know, epi has a STRONG affinity for the AR- so basically you would have a compound (RPM) that is extremely effective in boosting testosterone through both (less prevalent) primary and secondary (more prevalent) mechanisms, and another compound (Epi) that does the exact same thing, except in reverse- Epi primarily acts through direct AR-binding, and to a lesser extent through secondary mechanisms (it does inhibit SHBG). This is a textbook stack right here- the users takes two compounds and maximizes both primary and secondary characteristics, thus enhancing synergy between the two said compounds!!!!!

10. Well, RPM would have some benefit, but it seems to me that most would be negated by the natural T shutdown. IDK, maybe I misunderstand how epi works.

I could definitely see RPM in use during PCT for epi though.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge

11. I'm planning on starting Activate/RPM pretty soon. Real pumped for it.

RMS- I think you should add dosing recommendations for off days, and what is necessary for the maximum effect

12. Quote Originally Posted by redhawk76 View Post

RMS- I think you should add dosing recommendations for off days, and what is necessary for the maximum effect
    Ya definitely interested in this or is this for workout days only?

Also in the writeup looks like there is a typo below "fir":

Grape Seed Extract (specially extracted fir 98% Oligometric Proanthocyanidins)

Didn't you guys were country like me HAHAHA

13. Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier View Post
    How about other stack suggestions?

Like:

RPM/Mass Fx (with or without Hyperdrol/HD X2)
    RPM/Bad Ass Mass (with or without Jungle Warfare)

Or RPM with an androgen.

Like: (my favorite)

RPM/Epistane
    IGF-2/NeoVar/RPM stack: awesome synergism w/o pro-hormones/pro=steroids!!!!!!! THE most effective non-steroid stack on the market (and also the best-kept secret )!!!

-Huge elevation of T:E ratios and T:C ratios
    -Anti-catabolic
    -Large elevations in free testosterone and gh
    -Major increases in hardness and vascularity literally a "dry pump"
    -Phenomenal strength increases!!!!!
    -lipolytic
    -drastic improvements in body comp as well

Try it and FEEL the difference!!!!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci

14. RMS, i got a question, i use stims for energy and a boost and not for fat loss primarily, meaning i don't take them everyday ubt they negatively affect my libido and sometimes i crash.

How would using RPM as a stim/pick me up work, i think well and i could just buy extra RPM instead of stims. Just wanted ur thoughts on using it in this way along w/pre workout.

15. Also, i know i become tolerant to most stims and the effects diminish as i use it more and more, have the effects of RPM diminished some for u as u use it more or should they remain the same/have they?

16. Also, like someone else asked, id like to konw ur recommendation for dosing on off days if one wants to and how beneficial it would be.
  17. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Manu20 View Post
    Also, like someone else asked, id like to konw ur recommendation for dosing on off days if one wants to and how beneficial it would be.
    Here is an answer from a different board

Quote Originally Posted by rms80
    Yes, you can dose RPM in this manner and get great results (I would cut it by a 1/2 or 1/3 on days you don't train).... Remember the compound has acute effects such as PDE5 inhibition and rapid strength increases, but it also has an anti-catabolic effect, a strong lipolytic effect, and an anti-aromatase effect, all of which do take a little bit of time (at least 1 week) to manifest themselves...you will notice increases in hardness and a loss of body fat within the first 10 days or so.....

18. Awesome, thanks redhawk, just what i was looking for.

19. Im assuming that everyday dosing will also help w/libido too, correct?

20. Quote Originally Posted by Manu20 View Post
    Im assuming that everyday dosing will also help w/libido too, correct?
    Definitely!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci

21. I got my 2 bottles today

Gonna take 5 caps before bed and see what happens

LOL just playin, will try out 4 caps tomorrow I'm right around 220 so will see what tolerance is like

22. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    IGF-2/NeoVar/RPM stack: awesome synergism w/o pro-hormones/pro=steroids!!!!!!! THE most effective non-steroid stack on the market (and also the best-kept secret )!!!

-Anti-catabolic
    -lipolytic

I could help spread the word!

23. Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier View Post
    I could help spread the word!
    Absolutely!!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci

24. Quote Originally Posted by icey View Post
    I got my 2 bottles today

Gonna take 5 caps before bed and see what happens

LOL just playin, will try out 4 caps tomorrow I'm right around 220 so will see what tolerance is like

That would probably be pretty unpleasant!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci

25. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Absolutely!!!
    Right now I'm strongly considering not taking A.A.S anymore. There's so much natural stuff out that will give really good gains without HPTA suppression and liver toxicity, amongst other sides.

26. Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier View Post
    Right now I'm strongly considering not taking A.A.S anymore. There's so much natural stuff out that will give really good gains without HPTA suppression and liver toxicity, amongst other sides.
    I tried pro hormones a few years ago before the ban and hated them. So many irresponsible companies were out to make a buck and just threw out outrageous claims and also did not educate their customers on possible side effects. I mean none of them mentioned things like post cycle therapy or aromatization (sp?), getting shut down, etc.

At least with A A S you are most likely educated about how to use them.

Good to see responsible companies pushing out herbals that are typically low on sides.

Good luck with your decision bro I'm sure it will workout whatever you decide to do.

27. Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier View Post
    No ****!!

You are about the same place I was a while back.....completely understandable- I am not anti-anabolic steroids by any stretch of the imagination- but I do think there are some great alternatives out there!!!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci

28. I have read a few things about when you should dose RPM relative to when you eat. What do you guys think is best?

29. Quote Originally Posted by wrestler119 View Post
    I have read a few things about when you should dose RPM relative to when you eat. What do you guys think is best?
    RPM is best dosed on an empty stomach
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci

30. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post

-Anti-catabolic
    -lipolytic

i am new to using t-boosters and the like but as of recently i have been following along on this board and others and trying to learn as much as i can. i am debating using a stack like this. i'm just worried about the effects coming off of this. previously i've just been using creatine/no/bcaa products. do you guys think an rpm stack would be more effective for building lean mass than say a controlled labs stack with green magnitude/purple wraath/white blood. i need to buy now and that's what i'm debating. thanks
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. *Liver Tab FAQ*
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 05:15 PM
  2. syringe/needle/injection faq
    By raybravo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-14-2004, 07:34 AM
  3. Questions/FAQ
    By WYD02 in forum Anabolics