Rpm Faq?

icey

icey

Awards
Hi guys,

I noticed RPM is coming out soon, looks like a great product! I'm definitely interested in this but looking for some more info.

1) Does this product need to be cycled?

2) Are there any side effects associated with the product?

Sorry about #2, not trying to rain on anybody's parade, just that when I hear the word "androgen" I naturally cringe, as images of year 2000 prohormones come to mind, where things like hair loss, boobies, loss of libido, depression, and lethargy come to mind.

I think some of the companies 5 years ago were pretty irresponsible with their marketing, knowing the side effects but pushing out the product to the masses without proper education. Not implying that with you guys as the product sounds awesome and I would love to try it but wanna educate myself first about it so I know what I'm getting into.

Thanks!

Ice

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,

I noticed RPM is coming out soon, looks like a great product! I'm definitely interested in this but looking for some more info.

1) Does this product need to be cycled?

2) Are there any side effects associated with the product?

Sorry about #2, not trying to rain on anybody's parade, just that when I hear the word "androgen" I naturally cringe, as images of year 2000 prohormones come to mind, where things like hair loss, boobies, loss of libido, depression, and lethargy come to mind.

I think some of the companies 5 years ago were pretty irresponsible with their marketing, knowing the side effects but pushing out the product to the masses without proper education. Not implying that with you guys as the product sounds awesome and I would love to try it but wanna educate myself first about it so I know what I'm getting into.

Thanks!

Ice
You asked for it- we do have our full page write up avaliable- but I will post up the FAQs as well!!

icey

icey

Awards
Awesome, thanks, looking forward to reading it!