Rpm Faq?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.7%

Question Rpm Faq?

Hi guys,

I noticed RPM is coming out soon, looks like a great product! I'm definitely interested in this but looking for some more info.

1) Does this product need to be cycled?

2) Are there any side effects associated with the product?

Sorry about #2, not trying to rain on anybody's parade, just that when I hear the word "androgen" I naturally cringe, as images of year 2000 prohormones come to mind, where things like hair loss, boobies, loss of libido, depression, and lethargy come to mind.

I think some of the companies 5 years ago were pretty irresponsible with their marketing, knowing the side effects but pushing out the product to the masses without proper education. Not implying that with you guys as the product sounds awesome and I would love to try it but wanna educate myself first about it so I know what I'm getting into.

Thanks!

Ice

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by icey View Post
    Hi guys,

I noticed RPM is coming out soon, looks like a great product! I'm definitely interested in this but looking for some more info.

1) Does this product need to be cycled?

2) Are there any side effects associated with the product?

Sorry about #2, not trying to rain on anybody's parade, just that when I hear the word "androgen" I naturally cringe, as images of year 2000 prohormones come to mind, where things like hair loss, boobies, loss of libido, depression, and lethargy come to mind.

I think some of the companies 5 years ago were pretty irresponsible with their marketing, knowing the side effects but pushing out the product to the masses without proper education. Not implying that with you guys as the product sounds awesome and I would love to try it but wanna educate myself first about it so I know what I'm getting into.

Thanks!

Ice
    You asked for it- we do have our full page write up avaliable- but I will post up the FAQs as well!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.7%

Thumbs up

Awesome, thanks, looking forward to reading it!
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. *Liver Tab FAQ*
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 05:15 PM
  2. syringe/needle/injection faq
    By raybravo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-14-2004, 07:34 AM
  3. Questions/FAQ
    By WYD02 in forum Anabolics