Mrs. Ugab's Review of 'AN's Mystery Fatburner'

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Mrs. Ugab's Review of 'AN's Mystery Fatburner'


    DISCLAIMER: First of all, this will not be a very formal log. I will be checking waist size and weight each week. I will also list how she feels each day as this goes alone. She's isnt currently working out, but she looks plenty fine without it(she is blessed with some good genes). She doesnt get on AM, so I will be posting whatever feedback I get. Also, her supplement history consists of Venom, Lipo6x, Cytolean, Amp, Spike, Clearedge, C2, and maybe a few others. Im thinking she may be close to adrenal burnout, so this may skew the results. Ill probably have her start on some ResetA.D. to see if that helps at all.

    STATS
    Age: 21
    Height: 5'10
    Weight(on day 1): 149lbs
    Waist Measurements: Size 7(will put measurements later)

    DAY 1
    Dosing: 2 caps(Dirk said to only take 1, but she took 2) Also, she likes to only take 1 dose per day on anything she takes, so it will be either 1 or 2 each morning with breakfast.

    Initial Impressions
    Mood was better and appetite seemed to be suppressed as well. Today, she only worked a few hours at work, so tommorrow, we will see how she responds with a full work day.


  2. AHH YEAH EXCITED FOR THIS!!!!!

    Bring on the RESULTS!!!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by ugab37 View Post
    DISCLAIMER: First of all, this will not be a very formal log. I will be checking waist size and weight each week. I will also list how she feels each day as this goes alone. She's isnt currently working out, but she looks plenty fine without it(she is blessed with some good genes). She doesnt get on AM, so I will be posting whatever feedback I get. Also, her supplement history consists of Venom, Lipo6x, Cytolean, Amp, Spike, Clearedge, C2, and maybe a few others. Im thinking she may be close to adrenal burnout, so this may skew the results. Ill probably have her start on some ResetA.D. to see if that helps at all.

    STATS
    Age: 21
    Height: 5'10
    Weight(on day 1): 149lbs
    Waist Measurements: Size 7(will put measurements later)

    DAY 1
    Dosing: 2 caps(Dirk said to only take 1, but she took 2) Also, she likes to only take 1 dose per day on anything she takes, so it will be either 1 or 2 each morning with breakfast.

    Initial Impressions
    Mood was better and appetite seemed to be suppressed as well. Today, she only worked a few hours at work, so tommorrow, we will see how she responds with a full work day.
    She took TWO!! Damn!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  4. This looks interesting, can't wait to hear her results.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    She took TWO!! Damn!!
    She didnt the least bit jittery or anything. Her tolerance is pretty high for someone with such a low bodyweight.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by ugab37 View Post
    She didnt the least bit jittery or anything. Her tolerance is pretty high for someone with such a low bodyweight.
    Yeah- it won't make you jittery, but if you take 2 it will literally make you feel like you are going to melt!!!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  7. I think she's gonna try the 1 cap twice per day dosing schedule today, so Ill report back tommorrow with the results.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by ugab37 View Post
    I think she's gonna try the 1 cap twice per day dosing schedule today, so Ill report back tommorrow with the results.
    Cool deal!!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  9. How is everythign UGAB!!!

  10. DAY 5
    She has been dosing 1 cap 2 times per day. So far, she's says she feels hotter(more sweating) and is loving the mood enhancement. She has said there has not been any crash either. She says its comparable to VenomHyperdrive, but the mood seems better with this. Im unsure of weightloss as Ill only probably record that every 10 days. So far, so good guys. Looks like AN may have another awesome product on the way.

  11. God News!!!

  12. Any updates?

  13. DAY 10
    She has loss 4lbs so far and on somebody already small, thats a lot for ten days. She's been dosing 1 pill twice per day and liking that much more than taking 2 at once. Dirk knows his stuff. Also, I have some freaking great news:

    HER SEXUAL DRIVE HAS BEEN RAISED TREMENDOUSLY

    Thats right folks. I dont know if its supposed to do this. I dont even know whats in it, but Im on a very nice 5day run.

    Between this and my absolute love for RPM, you guys need to just go ahead and make me a rep or let buy some stock or something..

    I thought I was happy with the results of my RPM log, but this is F**ING BLISS


  14. Quote Originally Posted by ugab37 View Post
    DAY 10
    She has loss 4lbs so far and on somebody already small, thats a lot for ten days. She's been dosing 1 pill twice per day and liking that much more than taking 2 at once. Dirk knows his stuff. Also, I have some freaking great news:

    HER SEXUAL DRIVE HAS BEEN RAISED TREMENDOUSLY

    Thats right folks. I dont know if its supposed to do this. I dont even know whats in it, but Im on a very nice 5day run.

    Between this and my absolute love for RPM, you guys need to just go ahead and make me a rep or let buy some stock or something..

    I thought I was happy with the results of my RPM log, but this is F**ING BLISS

    Yeah- the new fatburner seems to have that effect on women- be looking out for it soon!!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  15. Those darn side effects...... hahaha

  16. well Ill tell u what if there is a magic pill out there that will make my wife put out. the I will truly proclaim Dirk God of Men


    ahhahahhahahahahaha
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

  17. sounds awesome AN boys......any anxiety issues with this new pil at all?...gf cant take yohimbine or anything in that nature

  18. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    sounds awesome AN boys......any anxiety issues with this new pil at all?...gf cant take yohimbine or anything in that nature
    Not really- little or no jitters
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  19. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    sounds awesome AN boys......any anxiety issues with this new pil at all?...gf cant take yohimbine or anything in that nature
    She says she has ZERO jittery feelings while using it. She says its the 'cleanest' energy she's ever felt. She also just started a new job and she has says it helps a ton with focus. She says the 'feeling' is almost like a 'mild high'. She feels really really good, and she says (and I quote) "It DEFINATELY increases the sexdrive"

  20. Damn this sounds sweet, any word on the sexual affects on men? Is it similar to those on women?

  21. Since it's a PDE5 inhibitor, I can only assume the libido aspects for men would be greatly increased.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  22. Wow - Dirk. If you hit on something that raises women's libido and allows them to lose weight - you've hit the goldmine bro.

    When's the ETA on this stuff?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    Wow - Dirk. If you hit on something that raises women's libido and allows them to lose weight - you've hit the goldmine bro.

    When's the ETA on this stuff?
    Soon- some pretty good surprises on this one as well- can't reveal them yet, so stay tuned!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  24. Sweet. I'll definitely buy some of this.


    Got my RPM sample this week - will be taking it soon.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    Sweet. I'll definitely buy some of this.


    Got my RPM sample this week - will be taking it soon.
    Cool-keep us posted!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  26. Im liking the sounds of this fat burner, looking forward to hearing more about it.

  27. dirk any news on a release....hmmm..or product tester (from canada) in mind?..ahaha...could use something between bottles of leviathan..=)

  28. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    dirk any news on a release....hmmm..or product tester (from canada) in mind?..ahaha...could use something between bottles of leviathan..=)
    I think a certain Canadian will get a chance to test this product
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  29. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    I think a certain Canadian will get a chance to test this product

  30. ugab any updates brutha
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. An Honest Review of Maximize Intense...
    By MusclestoGo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-10-2012, 02:14 AM
  2. Mixed reviews of PCT for an Tren/Epi Cycle
    By TravisFo in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-18-2009, 02:59 PM
  3. An Overdue Review of Universal Intra-Aid
    By SilentBob187 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-27-2009, 01:18 PM
Log in
Log in