Tried RPM

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Ok I got my RPM sample in the mail yesterday. Loved the cap color (dayglow orange). I'm glad there isn't too much Chocomine in this (im a human cocoa detector due to allergies).

Took 4 caps

Energy: woa I'm pretty tolerant to caffeine but this felt more like when Ephedrine/caffeine 1st starts to kick in (not the peak effect).

Pumps: I usually get a great pump already so I didn't notice any extra pump

Strength: Hmmm leg day I added another 10lbs to my last set of ATG squats but thats pretty much in keeping with how my leg days have been for the past month or so. I would have to use this for a month to really see if it helps

I wont take any tomorrow (shoulders) because I really want to try 6caps (the rest of my sample) for Arm day :)

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
nice review keep us updated. looking forward to giving it a try.

300Fan

Awards
I really want to try 6caps (the rest of my sample) for Arm day :)
thats what im waiting for aswell

my arms always get the **** beat out of them at the gym, so this is when we shall see :)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thats what im waiting for aswell

my arms always get the **** beat out of them at the gym, so this is when we shall see :)
6 caps of this newest batch is FIRE!!!!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
If 6 caps doesn't blow Rivet up..... NOTHING will.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to the results!

You mention a cocoa allergy..... what effects/symptoms do you experience?

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to the results!

You mention a cocoa allergy..... what effects/symptoms do you experience?
Its like a peanut allergy. My throat swells up and I get a rash. I never get it bad enough to be dangerous just not comfortable at all.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Bring it Rivet!!!

6 CAPS BABY!!! :clean:

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Used 6caps today.

Energy: pretty much the same as how I felt at 4 caps

Pump: Odd I usually get a pump DURING the exercise but with this I got an extra little pump AFTER finishing that muscle group. After working BI's I took a few minutes to recover before I hit my triceps . As I was sitting on a bench I felt my biceps pump up. Same thing happened to my triceps.

At 6caps my cocoa allergy did bother me a little bit. Made breathing a lil harder. I would love to try a stim free version of this and see the accumulative effects of the product.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Used 6caps today.

Energy: pretty much the same as how I felt at 4 caps

Pump: Odd I usually get a pump DURING the exercise but with this I got an extra little pump AFTER finishing that muscle group. After working BI's I took a few minutes to recover before I hit my triceps . As I was sitting on a bench I felt my biceps pump up. Same thing happened to my triceps.

At 6caps my cocoa allergy did bother me a little bit. Made breathing a lil harder. I would love to try a stim free version of this and see the accumulative effects of the product.
We are def. working on it!!!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've was thinking that as well. Wouldntt the ability of dosing thru the day make the prod more effective with prolonged plasma levels, or is the half life of the actives enough to compensate?

Wanker527

Wanker527

Awards
I've was thinking that as well. Wouldntt the ability of dosing thru the day make the prod more effective with prolonged plasma levels, or is the half life of the actives enough to compensate?
bump for a response...

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That's how I do it- 3 on an empty stomach when I wake up, and 2 pre-workout- seems to work better this way :)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's how I do it- 3 on an empty stomach when I wake up, and 2 pre-workout- seems to work better this way :)
Gotcha!!:thumbsup:

My workouts are first thing in the am, so my plan is 3 pre and 1-2 in the afternoon(depending on feel of course).

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
interesting, what time do you workout at?
usually on my lunch break- but I am a track guy- so it is mostly lower body/core stuff, with a lot of plylos, sprints, and other stuff....

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
usually on my lunch break- but I am a track guy- so it is mostly lower body/core stuff, with a lot of plylos, sprints, and other stuff....
gotcha, I was just curious as to how long your dosage was split up.

What do you think of 2 first thing in the morning and 3 before workout if I workout a little later in the evening?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

What do you think of 2 first thing in the morning and 3 before workout if I workout a little later in the evening?
Sounds like exactly what Lanbane is doing.:afro:

Just making sure my dosing wasn't lost in translation:

Workout days: 2 in the am, 3 in the pm, pre-workout
Non-workout days: 2 in the am, 1 in the pm.

More caps than one would NEED to do, but it's working hella-good... plus I got this guy on the inside at AN.... keeps me supplied...... trenchcoat full of goods and everything. lol

And let me say that this is working better than all the thermogenics I was trying for months..... I love the feeling of losing weight on the scale and still blasting through workouts!!!!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I handle stims pretty well though.... some people would be up til 2 am dosing 3 in the PM. lol

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Lanbane,
I've probably got you beat on stim resistance. I've not taken RPM yet - but I'm betting I could take it at 5pm before my WO and still get to bed by 10pm no problemo.

(I've taken entirely too much StimX/Venom in '07. :sick: )

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Lanbane,
I've probably got you beat on stim resistance. I've not taken RPM yet - but I'm betting I could take it at 5pm before my WO and still get to bed by 10pm no problemo.

(I've taken entirely too much StimX/Venom in '07. :sick: )
My stim tolerance isn't too crazy. But when I took 6caps it was at 4:00 before hitting the gym and I got to bed at 11pm as usual. I find it peaks fast but goes away fast too.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My stim tolerance isn't too crazy. But when I took 6caps it was at 4:00 before hitting the gym and I got to bed at 11pm as usual. I find it peaks fast but goes away fast too.
Yeah the same thing for me!. It peaks way too fast and doesn't stay in your system that long. For me yes long enough to have a good workout, but it has to be timed correctly. When I get my bottles I am gonna take it closer to my workout next time. I just wish it stayed in your system longer. Maybe make another version of this that will be "time-released" somehow?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah the same thing for me!. It peaks way too fast and doesn't stay in your system that long. For me yes long enough to have a good workout, but it has to be timed correctly. When I get my bottles I am gonna take it closer to my workout next time. I just wish it stayed in your system longer. Maybe make another version of this that will be "time-released" somehow?
Weird, I'm getting a little bit of an oppostie effect. It been lasting right around 4-5hrs for me. First day was jazzed for like 8hrs or so straight. I guess it truly effects each individual differently.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
ive been able to drop 5 at 0400 and workout til 0600 ande be asleep by 0800

thank god im back on dayshift lol

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Absolutely- b/c of the way RPM is formulated- blood levels will stay fairly elevated for several hours after ingestion.....