Tried RPM

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Keep us posted Redhawk!
    Oh I'll be sure to do so. I'm getting anxious, I think the mailman stole my RPM

2. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    Lanbane,
    I've probably got you beat on stim resistance. I've not taken RPM yet - but I'm betting I could take it at 5pm before my WO and still get to bed by 10pm no problemo.

(I've taken entirely too much StimX/Venom in '07. )
    My stim tolerance isn't too crazy. But when I took 6caps it was at 4:00 before hitting the gym and I got to bed at 11pm as usual. I find it peaks fast but goes away fast too.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Rivet View Post
    My stim tolerance isn't too crazy. But when I took 6caps it was at 4:00 before hitting the gym and I got to bed at 11pm as usual. I find it peaks fast but goes away fast too.
    Yeah the same thing for me!. It peaks way too fast and doesn't stay in your system that long. For me yes long enough to have a good workout, but it has to be timed correctly. When I get my bottles I am gonna take it closer to my workout next time. I just wish it stayed in your system longer. Maybe make another version of this that will be "time-released" somehow?

4. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Yeah the same thing for me!. It peaks way too fast and doesn't stay in your system that long. For me yes long enough to have a good workout, but it has to be timed correctly. When I get my bottles I am gonna take it closer to my workout next time. I just wish it stayed in your system longer. Maybe make another version of this that will be "time-released" somehow?
    Weird, I'm getting a little bit of an oppostie effect. It been lasting right around 4-5hrs for me. First day was jazzed for like 8hrs or so straight. I guess it truly effects each individual differently.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

5. ive been able to drop 5 at 0400 and workout til 0600 ande be asleep by 0800

thank god im back on dayshift lol
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by redhawk76 View Post
    gotcha, I was just curious as to how long your dosage was split up.

What do you think of 2 first thing in the morning and 3 before workout if I workout a little later in the evening?
    Absolutely- b/c of the way RPM is formulated- blood levels will stay fairly elevated for several hours after ingestion.....
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Just tried RPM today...
    By planetfuzz in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-05-2008, 12:14 PM
  2. Anyone tried RPM + Aspire 36?
    By Vitruvian in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-29-2007, 01:54 AM