Ugab's Osteobolin-C/Neovar/IGF-2/RPM Recomping Journey

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. DAY 17
    Chest
    Flat Dumbell Press- 50sx30, 85sx12, 100sx14, 100sx16(I've been focusing so much more on stressing the muscle with chest that my strength is a little lower than normal, but I still feel 10times better than I normally do on a cut)
    Triset of HiInclineFlye/LoInclineFlye/FlatFlye- 3 sets of 10reps each with 40s on all sets

    Triceps
    Dumbell Brainbusters- warmup, triple drop with weights of 40/30/20lbs til failure on each set.
    Dumbell Incline Tricep Extensions- 50x50, 65x50(My lower back was just hurting like crazy on these so I couldnt go heavy)
    StraightBar Pushdowns- warmup, 2 sets with stack til failure
    Reverse Pressdowns- 2 sets w/stack till failure
    LatMachine Dips- stack for 2 sets of 20

    Overall Impressions So Far
    Im at 224 and the most ripped I have ever been. My waist is down another halfsize at least. My girl is all over me and just loves how lean and veiny I am. My strength is pretty much where it was a few months back when I was at 251, so thats just freaking crazy. I am sleeping like a baby every single night, which Im sure is from the IGF-2. My joints are still completely painfree which means Osteo is doing its job. The leanness and hardness can be attributed to RPM and Neovar. Id compare this to the way Ive felt with Epi/trn/zol as far as hardness, but with great mood and zero sides like lowered libido and raised bpressure. Im actually in full 'beach' shape and Im like 9 weeks out. I always do a nice precontest type of diet for the 12 weeks before my trip, but with the Neo/RPM on board, Im considering upping my carb intake and possible ********ing all the way til the trip. I think Neo will allow for some excess carbs and RPM's hardening effects might let me gain a few lbs while still lowering by bf%. Man, Im in heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

    Dirk, if you'd like me to continue this all the way til my trip, I'd be happy to purchase my own RPM/Neo/Osteo and IGF-2 and log it for ya to show my gratitude for you letting me test. Let me know man. By the way man, I got a few more samples for ya, so look for another package by the end of next week.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by ugab37 View Post
    DAY 17
    Chest
    Flat Dumbell Press- 50sx30, 85sx12, 100sx14, 100sx16(I've been focusing so much more on stressing the muscle with chest that my strength is a little lower than normal, but I still feel 10times better than I normally do on a cut)
    Triset of HiInclineFlye/LoInclineFlye/FlatFlye- 3 sets of 10reps each with 40s on all sets

    Triceps
    Dumbell Brainbusters- warmup, triple drop with weights of 40/30/20lbs til failure on each set.
    Dumbell Incline Tricep Extensions- 50x50, 65x50(My lower back was just hurting like crazy on these so I couldnt go heavy)
    StraightBar Pushdowns- warmup, 2 sets with stack til failure
    Reverse Pressdowns- 2 sets w/stack till failure
    LatMachine Dips- stack for 2 sets of 20

    Overall Impressions So Far
    Im at 224 and the most ripped I have ever been. My waist is down another halfsize at least. My girl is all over me and just loves how lean and veiny I am. My strength is pretty much where it was a few months back when I was at 251, so thats just freaking crazy. I am sleeping like a baby every single night, which Im sure is from the IGF-2. My joints are still completely painfree which means Osteo is doing its job. The leanness and hardness can be attributed to RPM and Neovar. Id compare this to the way Ive felt with Epi/trn/zol as far as hardness, but with great mood and zero sides like lowered libido and raised bpressure. Im actually in full 'beach' shape and Im like 9 weeks out. I always do a nice precontest type of diet for the 12 weeks before my trip, but with the Neo/RPM on board, Im considering upping my carb intake and possible ********ing all the way til the trip. I think Neo will allow for some excess carbs and RPM's hardening effects might let me gain a few lbs while still lowering by bf%. Man, Im in heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

    Dirk, if you'd like me to continue this all the way til my trip, I'd be happy to purchase my own RPM/Neo/Osteo and IGF-2 and log it for ya to show my gratitude for you letting me test. Let me know man. By the way man, I got a few more samples for ya, so look for another package by the end of next week.
    Cool!! I am loving all those sample packs you sent me!!! If you really want to purchase and continue the log, please feel free- great job on the log so far!!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
    •   
       


  3. DAY 18

    Biceps
    Incline Dumbell Curls- 35sx15, 50sx8, 50sx8 then drop to 30sx30
    Standing Alternates- 35sx25, 35sx25, 35sx25
    Crossbody Hammer Curls- 50sx20, 50sx20
    1 Arm Spider Curls- 30x15, 35 til failure and with pumps until I could not move the weight at all
    Low Bar Cable Curls- warmup, stackx15, RundaRack with 6 different weights and for 10reps each and last set was til failure
    Lying Reverse Cable Curls- warmup, triple drop of reps 15/20/50 with rest/pause on final weight.

    Overall Impressions So Far
    I somehow managed to screw up my back up fairly badly, so I went light today, so I wouldnt add to the problem. It actually hurt just to do standing curls at all. My training partner is a chiro/massage therapist, so I think hes got me straight, but if not, Ill just skip deads this week. Anyways, things are still going great. Im looking forward to upping my carb intake and trying to hit some PRs in the coming workouts. Next week will be the beginning of my increased carb setup. Im hoping to maintain my weight and increase my strength and hardness as much as possible. Im not sure what Ill be training tommorrow, but next week Ill be switching my normal split since its time to do so. I change my routine about every 8 weeks to keep my body guessing. I just ordered me another bottle of RPM. I havent decided yet If I'll continue with this current stack after my one month mark, but Ill log it regardless. Im consdering a few different stacks, but Ill post when I make my final decision. Update coming tommorrow....

  4. Quote Originally Posted by ugab37 View Post
    DAY 18

    Biceps
    Incline Dumbell Curls- 35sx15, 50sx8, 50sx8 then drop to 30sx30
    Standing Alternates- 35sx25, 35sx25, 35sx25
    Crossbody Hammer Curls- 50sx20, 50sx20
    1 Arm Spider Curls- 30x15, 35 til failure and with pumps until I could not move the weight at all
    Low Bar Cable Curls- warmup, stackx15, RundaRack with 6 different weights and for 10reps each and last set was til failure
    Lying Reverse Cable Curls- warmup, triple drop of reps 15/20/50 with rest/pause on final weight.

    Overall Impressions So Far
    I somehow managed to screw up my back up fairly badly, so I went light today, so I wouldnt add to the problem. It actually hurt just to do standing curls at all. My training partner is a chiro/massage therapist, so I think hes got me straight, but if not, Ill just skip deads this week. Anyways, things are still going great. Im looking forward to upping my carb intake and trying to hit some PRs in the coming workouts. Next week will be the beginning of my increased carb setup. Im hoping to maintain my weight and increase my strength and hardness as much as possible. Im not sure what Ill be training tommorrow, but next week Ill be switching my normal split since its time to do so. I change my routine about every 8 weeks to keep my body guessing. I just ordered me another bottle of RPM. I havent decided yet If I'll continue with this current stack after my one month mark, but Ill log it regardless. Im consdering a few different stacks, but Ill post when I make my final decision. Update coming tommorrow....
    Hope your back feels better- mine is a little f'ed up right now.....
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  5. DAY 19

    Triceps
    Dumbell Brainbusters- 3 sets til failure
    Incline Dumbell Extensions- 2 sets til failure

    Legs
    Leg Extensions- warmup, triple drop til failure on each
    Leg Curls- warmup, 2 sets of 12 w/stack
    Calf Raises- Unable to do, because my back was killing me and we dont have a seated version.

    Deadlifts
    didnt even try. Im gonna try some highdosed ibubrofen and a lot of ice for the next 2 days. If that doesn't work, monday will be a doc's appt.

    Overall Impressions So Far
    Well, my back hurts obviously. Basically, I did what few exercises I could do without a ton of pain and went for bloodvolume mainly. Im still hard and vascular all over and Im still loving the 'feeling' of being on RPM. Unless you've tried it, you cant understand it. Hopefully, the back will heal up and then I can get back to my normal heavy weights.

    DAY 20
    Day off. Also, I will be planning my new split for next week and formulating my diet with some added carbs(mostly from ezekiel bread and oats). I plan on icing the he** outta my back and being in attack mode on Sunday. I cant wait for that work out. Ill update y'all when it concludes.

    Side Note: LIBIDO IS CRAZY-ELEVATED NOW!!!!!!!:chick:
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by ugab37 View Post
    DAY 19

    Triceps
    Dumbell Brainbusters- 3 sets til failure
    Incline Dumbell Extensions- 2 sets til failure

    Legs
    Leg Extensions- warmup, triple drop til failure on each
    Leg Curls- warmup, 2 sets of 12 w/stack
    Calf Raises- Unable to do, because my back was killing me and we dont have a seated version.

    Deadlifts
    didnt even try. Im gonna try some highdosed ibubrofen and a lot of ice for the next 2 days. If that doesn't work, monday will be a doc's appt.

    Overall Impressions So Far
    Well, my back hurts obviously. Basically, I did what few exercises I could do without a ton of pain and went for bloodvolume mainly. Im still hard and vascular all over and Im still loving the 'feeling' of being on RPM. Unless you've tried it, you cant understand it. Hopefully, the back will heal up and then I can get back to my normal heavy weights.

    DAY 20
    Day off. Also, I will be planning my new split for next week and formulating my diet with some added carbs(mostly from ezekiel bread and oats). I plan on icing the he** outta my back and being in attack mode on Sunday. I cant wait for that work out. Ill update y'all when it concludes.

    Side Note: LIBIDO IS CRAZY-ELEVATED NOW!!!!!!!:chick:
    Mine too- I have been on a similar stack- and I can't seem to leave my wife alone!!!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  7. thewilman- thanks for the tip man

    DAY 21

    Biceps/Triceps (together since I supersetted some)
    Hammer Crossbody Curls- 50sx20, 85sx11, 50sx20
    Triset of concentrationcurl/inclinecurl/standingalternates: 3 sets of 10reps each with 50/35/45
    Superset Barbrainbusters/ClosegripPresses- 65x20/20, 115x12/20, 145x10/15, 85x30/23
    Superset LyingReverseCableCurls/Pushdowns: 2 sets til failure on all
    Superset StandingCableCurls/CableBrainbusters- 2 sets of 20 reps on all
    HighCable1ArmCurls- 2 sets of 15

    Overall Impressions So Far
    Well, all is great except for my freaking back. Im hoping I can get it healed up in the next 2 days. Thats my main concern for now. Other than that, I feel great, sleep great, and have no joint pain. Im loving it.

    DAYS 22/23
    They will be off days. My back just still isnt right. Im going to make an appt for Monday after work so I can see what the deal is. I can workout, but its just really painful to do any ex's standing. My spinal rectors are just killing me. Im guessing I rounded my back too much on the deads last week and that set it in motion. I didnt feel it hurting right then, but Ive been screwed since it started hurting the next day. I thought it was better. Last night I was feeling pretty good so I did some grappling, and Im assuming the triangle choke I got caught in wasnt too good for my back, but oh well, it was fun.

  8. I would just like to let everyone know that "Tommorrow, ITS ON!!!!". My back is fine. Im coming off 2 days off. I have a few guys coming to watch me train, just to see some of the weights I can move(they're like 150lbs). I have my new split layed out. I am ready to attack the gym! Seriously, this last week will be crazy. Im taking to the next level starting with tom.'s workout.

  9. DAY 24

    Shoulders
    Dumbell Press- 50sx20, 85sx12, 85sx14
    Dumbell Front Raise- 35sx15, 45sx8, 50sx11
    Side Lateral Pumps- 50sxfailure, 50sxfailure
    GiantSets of bent cable laterals/standing cable laterals/front machine shoulder press/ back machine shoulder press- 1 set of 10reps each and 1 set of 15 reps each

    Traps
    Dumbell Shrugs- 120sx8, 120sx8(both sets are held 3 seconds at top of each rep and held til failure on final rep)
    BenchPress Machine Shrugs- 2 sets with stack til failure(done with same technique as above)

    Biceps
    I just through one exercise in since I wont be hitting them anymore this week.
    Lying Reverse Cable Curls- warmup, triple drop with reps of 8/12/101(holy he**, you talking about a painful pump)

    Overall Impressions So Far
    My back is good now. My strength is up and (again) this is huge when Im cut down 29lbs from the weight I am most of the year. My waist continues to drop and my libido continues to rise. Im shredded, strong, and motivated. There's really not much more you can ask for from a stack. The craziest thing is that this isnt even hormonal. Man, it just doesnt get much better than this. My new motto in life is:

    RPM'ER 4 LIFE BABY!!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by ugab37 View Post
    DAY 24

    Shoulders
    Dumbell Press- 50sx20, 85sx12, 85sx14
    Dumbell Front Raise- 35sx15, 45sx8, 50sx11
    Side Lateral Pumps- 50sxfailure, 50sxfailure
    GiantSets of bent cable laterals/standing cable laterals/front machine shoulder press/ back machine shoulder press- 1 set of 10reps each and 1 set of 15 reps each

    Traps
    Dumbell Shrugs- 120sx8, 120sx8(both sets are held 3 seconds at top of each rep and held til failure on final rep)
    BenchPress Machine Shrugs- 2 sets with stack til failure(done with same technique as above)

    Biceps
    I just through one exercise in since I wont be hitting them anymore this week.
    Lying Reverse Cable Curls- warmup, triple drop with reps of 8/12/101(holy he**, you talking about a painful pump)

    Overall Impressions So Far
    My back is good now. My strength is up and (again) this is huge when Im cut down 29lbs from the weight I am most of the year. My waist continues to drop and my libido continues to rise. Im shredded, strong, and motivated. There's really not much more you can ask for from a stack. The craziest thing is that this isnt even hormonal. Man, it just doesnt get much better than this. My new motto in life is:

    RPM'ER 4 LIFE BABY!!
    I am with you man- I started training for a bb comp in October- I am a skinny ***** and will have to diet up and gain some weight- did direct upper body training for the first time in 8 mos. with Buff (H-Bomb) Saturday morning- HOLY ****- never been that pumped in my entire life! Veins popping everywhere- it was awesome!!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  11. I know what you mean man. Its hard to describe that 'feeling' to somebody. You just have to use it to truly appreciate it. I plan on 'appreciating' it the rest of my life.

  12. DAY 25

    Chest
    Flat Barbell Press- 135x20, 225x15, 250x10, 275x10, 185x20(felt ok on these. Man I miss my pre 'tornpec' days when I could just get under and get crazy. Oh well...)
    Incline Dumbell Press- 65sx25, 85sx15, 100sx12
    Trisets of HiIncline/LoIncline/Flat flyes: 40lbs x 10/10/10 and then 45's x 10/10/10

    Overall Impressions So Far
    PUMPS ARE INSANE ON THIS STUFF!!!! I could just see my dang chest swelling like crazy even through my xxL dress of a shirt I was wearing. I love everything about this log. This has easlily been the most productive and easiest 'cut' of my life.

    DIRK- U DA MAN!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks again brotha!!!!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by ugab37 View Post
    DAY 25

    Chest
    Flat Barbell Press- 135x20, 225x15, 250x10, 275x10, 185x20(felt ok on these. Man I miss my pre 'tornpec' days when I could just get under and get crazy. Oh well...)
    Incline Dumbell Press- 65sx25, 85sx15, 100sx12
    Trisets of HiIncline/LoIncline/Flat flyes: 40lbs x 10/10/10 and then 45's x 10/10/10

    Overall Impressions So Far
    PUMPS ARE INSANE ON THIS STUFF!!!! I could just see my dang chest swelling like crazy even through my xxL dress of a shirt I was wearing. I love everything about this log. This has easlily been the most productive and easiest 'cut' of my life.

    DIRK- U DA MAN!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks again brotha!!!!

    No- you da' man!!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  14. DAY 26

    Back
    One Arm Dumbell Rows- 100x12, 120x31
    Superset WideGripPulldown/MachineRows- 2 sets of 15 each
    WidePulldown- warmup, 2 sets til failure
    StraightArm Pulldowns- warmup, drop of 8/12/33

    Legs
    3 Trisets of LegExtensions/LegPress/CalfRaise- reps of 10 each

    Overall Impressions So Far
    I skipped Deads just to let my back rest up a little more. Workout was awesome on pumps. Vascularity continues to rise as my waist continues to shrink. Im not at my all time strongest, but I am at my all time strongest at this bodyweight and this far into my cut. I seriously dont know if I can ever go without RPM again. I consider it my super staple supplement. The benefits vs. side effects ratio is the best of any product I've used. I wish it didnt have to end, but at least my RPM will continue for quite a while.

    DAY 27
    off day. I will be watching my boy Chuck destroy Rampage on a nice 62 inch flatscreen plasma and it will be great. If Chuck loses, I will fall into a deep state of depression and I will take 10 RPMs and destroy Rampage myself. I will still be using my double barrel shotgun just so I dont have to get his blood all over me. I could take him without any weapons, but I just dont want to. I just spoke to Chuck and he will be dosing several RPM's pre-fight, so be sure to put your money on him. Update coming after Sundays workout.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by ugab37 View Post
    DAY 26

    Back
    120x31


    Wow, Impressive one arm rows


  16. Quote Originally Posted by redhawk76 View Post


    Wow, Impressive one arm rows

    He is the strongest man alive!!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  17. Thanks for the compliments D and redhawk!!

    DAY 28
    Chuck lost, so I am deeply sickened!! I actually did feel pretty rough on sunday(day28), so I postponed my arm workout until monday. Saturday night was kinda crazy. After chuck lost, I decided to have a nice grappling match with a BJJ blackbelt. Umm, yeah, not the greatest idea. I actually had him in a rearnaked, but he escaped. Right after that, I caught him in a textbook arm bar(I am very proud of this one), but he rolled with it and escaped. Shortly after, he had me in a choke, and I decided I would NOT tap. I did however wake up on the floor wondering what happened. So basically, Chuck and I both got our arses handed to us. Oh well, shiot happens!!

    DAY 29

    Biceps/Triceps
    Incline Dumbell Curls- 35sx15, 45sx12, drop of 40sx10/30sx20 and 20sx30
    Crossbody Hammer Curls- 3 sets of 20 with 50s
    Superset of Dumbell Curls/Lying Dumbell Extensions- 30sx10 on both, then Big Superset Dropset of 45sx5/5, 35sx10/10, 30x15/15, and then 20sx10/50
    Incline Dumbell Extensions- 85x30, 120x24

    Overall Impressions So Far
    Well, this has been one amazing ride and I have ZERO complaints. I wish it didnt have to end, but I will be testing for ALRI next, so I am excited about that. My vascularity and lack of strength loss on such an extreme cut (right at 30lbs) has been stunning to say the least.

    DAY 30(final day of log)
    I will posting all my measurements and overall thought on the entire log. It will be very detailed and probably very long. I have a lot to say about this stack, and none of it is bad. DAY 30 is actually an off day, so thats sucks, but oh well. Look for my final analysis by wednesday afternoon at the latest. To AN, thanks again for the chance to test such an amazing nonhormonal stack.

  18. Damn- you lost 30 lbs. w/o losing any strength? WOW!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  19. FINAL ANALYSIS OF OSTEO/NEO/IGF-2 AND RPM

    STARTING/ENDING STATS
    Starting Weight:230
    Ending Weight: 222(-8lbs)
    Starting BF%: 9.65%
    Ending BF%: 9.21%(-.44%)

    INDIVIDUAL BENEFITS FROM EACH SUPPLEMENT
    Osteobolin-C: I had ZERO joint pain and my chest(again previously torn pec) felt mostly painfree which is a BIG deal. I would put Osteo-C right up there with SuperCissus and Id probably go with which one gave the best value at my time of purchase. To sum it up, Osteo is a topnotch cissus product.

    Neovar: I'm pretty much always recomping, so for me, this is the best creatine product on the market. Obviously, its much more as well. The banaba really makes adding carbs easy without adding fat. I know Neo is a strong product because I would feel myself going hypo right at 25 minutes after dosing. It was so pronounced that I actually stopped looking at the clock and starting going by 'feeling'(dry mouth, etc...). Neovar is very similar to Cialobol, but for me, Neovar is the way to go. I love the mood enhancement of Rhodiola and its much more important to me than slight estrogen control(as in the Cialobol). Also, with RPM in the mix, there's really no more help needed for controlling estrogen.

    IGF-2: Ahh, my second favorite of this stack. Trust me, thats actually saying a LOT. I felt the testboosting effects pretty quick with this one. My libido was up and my overall 'feeling' of wellbeing was great. I also LOVED the sleep I got while using this product. I honestly feel that its worth buying over and over, just for that aspect. As far as comparisons go, I wouldnt really compare it to any other testboosters. Its just really different. I guess powerfull would be the closest to it, but to me, thats comparing apples and oranges, so I wont offer my comparison. I will say that the only product I would even think of choosing over this one in the 'nonhormonal testbooster' category would be MassFx. However, Im thinking both would make one killer stack, and I have some very nice ideas for my future supplement combos.

    RPM: Ive have only said that a supplement was the 'best Ive ever used' one time. That was when I beta-tested YG(aka AnabolicPump). I am now putting RPM at the top of my list. Thats right, quote me, "RPM is the best supplement on the planet. You get vascularity, libido, and focus increases that are out of this world." Now for the details. With the first dose, I felt great pumps and focus. By the time I was 10 days in, my entire body was hardened considerably. I actually cut 8lbs and ended the 30 days stronger than I was when I started. As for libido, its freaking insane. My fiance will forever walk differently because of this experience. I cannot even tell you how much more veiny I am. I lost 8lbs and some bf, but that doesnt tell the true story. I actually, got much more vascular than the numbers would indicate. You take 5 RPMs, and then you go workout until you stop(not because you'd have to though), you feel motivated and confident(I know, its weird) and then you get home and make your significant other very happy. What more can you ask for? Not much. Id give RPM an 11 out of 10. Its better than 10!!!!!!1

    OVERALL IMPRESSION OF MY RECOMP WITH AN
    It was an incredible ride and one that I will certainly duplicate soon. I felt great the entire time. I had no side effects. I had great strength and mood while eating very few carbs and cutting a good bit. I truly believe that this stack is the best you can get while staying nonhormonal. I know AnX stack of MassFx/Retain2.0/Hyper2.0 is great and its close, but Applied takes it because AX doesnt have RPM in it. OMG!! The supplement stacks we will be able to make with RPM. Applied is truly closing the gap on hormonal products. My rating is a 10of 10. Seriously, it just doesnt get any better.

    TO DIRK AND APPLIED
    Thank you very much for the chance to test such an amazing stack. You guys truly are a classact and I wont forget all you've done for me. If there's anything I can do to repay you guys, let me know. Thanks again!!!!!!!

    To everybody else that followed my log, thanks for all the encoragement!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by ugab37 View Post
    FINAL ANALYSIS OF OSTEO/NEO/IGF-2 AND RPM

    STARTING/ENDING STATS
    Starting Weight:230
    Ending Weight: 222(-8lbs)
    Starting BF%: 9.65%
    Ending BF%: 9.21%(-.44%)

    INDIVIDUAL BENEFITS FROM EACH SUPPLEMENT
    Osteobolin-C: I had ZERO joint pain and my chest(again previously torn pec) felt mostly painfree which is a BIG deal. I would put Osteo-C right up there with SuperCissus and Id probably go with which one gave the best value at my time of purchase. To sum it up, Osteo is a topnotch cissus product.

    Neovar: I'm pretty much always recomping, so for me, this is the best creatine product on the market. Obviously, its much more as well. The banaba really makes adding carbs easy without adding fat. I know Neo is a strong product because I would feel myself going hypo right at 25 minutes after dosing. It was so pronounced that I actually stopped looking at the clock and starting going by 'feeling'(dry mouth, etc...). Neovar is very similar to Cialobol, but for me, Neovar is the way to go. I love the mood enhancement of Rhodiola and its much more important to me than slight estrogen control(as in the Cialobol). Also, with RPM in the mix, there's really no more help needed for controlling estrogen.

    IGF-2: Ahh, my second favorite of this stack. Trust me, thats actually saying a LOT. I felt the testboosting effects pretty quick with this one. My libido was up and my overall 'feeling' of wellbeing was great. I also LOVED the sleep I got while using this product. I honestly feel that its worth buying over and over, just for that aspect. As far as comparisons go, I wouldnt really compare it to any other testboosters. Its just really different. I guess powerfull would be the closest to it, but to me, thats comparing apples and oranges, so I wont offer my comparison. I will say that the only product I would even think of choosing over this one in the 'nonhormonal testbooster' category would be MassFx. However, Im thinking both would make one killer stack, and I have some very nice ideas for my future supplement combos.

    RPM: Ive have only said that a supplement was the 'best Ive ever used' one time. That was when I beta-tested YG(aka AnabolicPump). I am now putting RPM at the top of my list. Thats right, quote me, "RPM is the best supplement on the planet. You get vascularity, libido, and focus increases that are out of this world." Now for the details. With the first dose, I felt great pumps and focus. By the time I was 10 days in, my entire body was hardened considerably. I actually cut 8lbs and ended the 30 days stronger than I was when I started. As for libido, its freaking insane. My fiance will forever walk differently because of this experience. I cannot even tell you how much more veiny I am. I lost 8lbs and some bf, but that doesnt tell the true story. I actually, got much more vascular than the numbers would indicate. You take 5 RPMs, and then you go workout until you stop(not because you'd have to though), you feel motivated and confident(I know, its weird) and then you get home and make your significant other very happy. What more can you ask for? Not much. Id give RPM an 11 out of 10. Its better than 10!!!!!!1

    OVERALL IMPRESSION OF MY RECOMP WITH AN
    It was an incredible ride and one that I will certainly duplicate soon. I felt great the entire time. I had no side effects. I had great strength and mood while eating very few carbs and cutting a good bit. I truly believe that this stack is the best you can get while staying nonhormonal. I know AnX stack of MassFx/Retain2.0/Hyper2.0 is great and its close, but Applied takes it because AX doesnt have RPM in it. OMG!! The supplement stacks we will be able to make with RPM. Applied is truly closing the gap on hormonal products. My rating is a 10of 10. Seriously, it just doesnt get any better.

    TO DIRK AND APPLIED
    Thank you very much for the chance to test such an amazing stack. You guys truly are a classact and I wont forget all you've done for me. If there's anything I can do to repay you guys, let me know. Thanks again!!!!!!!

    To everybody else that followed my log, thanks for all the encoragement!
    Dude,
    Awesome log- that was on point!!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  21. Good work. Hope my run of it goes half as good and I will be thrilled!!!

  22. great log man, nice work

    Can't wait to try out IGF

  23. In morning were you taking RPM the same time as IGF-2?

    Would it be ok to take Lipo-AM the same time?

    And what about Lipo-PM at night...same time as IGF-2, before bed?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    In morning were you taking RPM the same time as IGF-2?

    Would it be ok to take Lipo-AM the same time?

    And what about Lipo-PM at night...same time as IGF-2, before bed?
    You can take all three together (RPM/IGF-2/Lipo-AM) in the AM

    Lipo PM I would take right before bed on an empty stomach- take the IGF-2 earlier in the evening- the two together will be overkill right before bed...
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. RPM/Drive/NeoVar/IGF-2
    By asavage24 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-04-2008, 12:56 AM
  2. Akjose's RPM/DRIVE/LEVIATHAN/NEOVAR/IGF-2/X-FACTOR LOG
    By akjose in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-29-2008, 12:40 AM
  3. Ugab's Osteobolin-C/Neovar/IGF-2/RPM recomping journey
    By ugab37 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 06-01-2007, 01:33 PM
Log in
Log in