I Was Chosen To Test RPM!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Exclamation I Was Chosen To Test RPM!


    Thank You AN! Dirk emailed me and told me that I should start in the next week or so. He also told me to go out and buy IGF-2 to stack with it, so I did, got 2 bottles. So once the RPM gets here I will start a log. I can't wait to test this out, judging from just one workout on this stuff I know it's gonna be great. I honestly felt like I was on juice, so much aggression in the gym! I am so excited! Did anyone else here get told they were gonna be a tester?


  2. Ummm....I'm thinking I wish I was a tester!!
    •   
       


  3. How many caps per bottle?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    How many caps per bottle?
    It is going to be a surprise (a good one, I promise)!!!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  5. Don't know yet, it won't be sent out until next week I think. Hopefully 180! 6 a day! Wow that would feel incredible!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    Thank You AN! Dirk emailed me and told me that I should start in the next week or so. He also told me to go out and buy IGF-2 to stack with it, so I did, got 2 bottles. So once the RPM gets here I will start a log. I can't wait to test this out, judging from just one workout on this stuff I know it's gonna be great. I honestly felt like I was on juice, so much aggression in the gym! I am so excited! Did anyone else here get told they were gonna be a tester?
    No problem TM- I am looking forward to it- this stack will yield some PHENOMENAL results!!!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  7. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    Thank You AN! Dirk emailed me and told me that I should start in the next week or so. He also told me to go out and buy IGF-2 to stack with it, so I did, got 2 bottles. So once the RPM gets here I will start a log. I can't wait to test this out, judging from just one workout on this stuff I know it's gonna be great. I honestly felt like I was on juice, so much aggression in the gym! I am so excited! Did anyone else here get told they were gonna be a tester?
    Luckyyyyyy!!! I guess I gotta actually wait till it's released to get my bottle! I got my sample and LOVED it... Now i WANT MORE!

  8. look at my sig! haha

    (free plug)

  9. nice good luck Myth....should be a fun one to follow!..

  10. Quote Originally Posted by TTewell View Post
    Luckyyyyyy!!! I guess I gotta actually wait till it's released to get my bottle! I got my sample and LOVED it... Now i WANT MORE!
    Got you covered T!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  11. Heck, if you are sending more out of the beta stuff..I will take more of the yellow

  12. Quote Originally Posted by sean taylor View Post
    Heck, if you are sending more out of the beta stuff..I will take more of the yellow
    All gone! You will like the final version- it is very purdy- and more potent than the yellows!!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  13. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    All gone! You will like the final version- it is very purdy- and more potent than the yellows!!!
    GRRRR..
    This gonna be at NP cause I have an order I need to do with them and would rather do it all at once..

  14. It'll be at NP, but it's going to be end of next week or first of the following I believe.

  15. Have you RPMed yet prior to the throwing of any small foreign model cars? I bet RPM would have an impact on performance in that type of sport! We'll need video, please and thank you.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by sean taylor View Post
    GRRRR..
    This gonna be at NP cause I have an order I need to do with them and would rather do it all at once..
    hopefully soon!!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Have you RPMed yet prior to the throwing of any small foreign model cars? I bet RPM would have an impact on performance in that type of sport! We'll need video, please and thank you.
    Not yet...first comp. is June 2nd...I don't practice with comp. weight to I can work on rotational speed and have not used this yet...I will make an entry for it

  18. Great! Where is this June 2nd competition?

  19. My smaple caps I got in the mail a few weeks ago were orange? Is that the final version? Is the one I am getting in the mail to test teh final version?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Great! Where is this June 2nd competition?
    Bellingham WA...wanna go? I will even buy ya a ticket in

  21. TheMyth,

    Essentially you are getting "the final version"... same ingredients, no mystery stuff snuck into anybody's capsules.

    I'll let rms80 chime in with what exactly made what he took today stronger.

  22. Sean,
    You have anything in the midwest ever, and I'm there!!!!!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    My smaple caps I got in the mail a few weeks ago were orange? Is that the final version? Is the one I am getting in the mail to test teh final version?
    The one I sent you today is what is going to market- you will get them in a couple days- they are actually stronger than the orange, the cap color is a secret-but NOT the surprise I have been talking about It is even better...
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  24. Quote Originally Posted by sean taylor View Post
    Bellingham WA...wanna go? I will even buy ya a ticket in
    I would go- but I have a wedding to go to- seems like it would be really cool- like a big powerlifting show, except you guys do much cooler things!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  25. So what exactly is going to be different between the orange and the ones that are released? Higher milligamage? (ya I just made that word up )

  26. Quote Originally Posted by TTewell View Post
    So what exactly is going to be different between the orange and the ones that are released? Higher milligamage? (ya I just made that word up )
    Same blend- mgs and extract % on a couple things will be a little higher!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  27. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    The one I sent you today is what is going to market- you will get them in a couple days- they are actually stronger than the orange, the cap color is a secret-but NOT the surprise I have been talking about It is even better...

    Can I take a guess? Its in a big ziplock bag and it has like 1000 capsules to for me and to pass out to everyone at the gym!

  28. Stronger than the orange caps???!!!

    You send any of those new caps to any other super sexy members around here?

  29. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Same blend- mgs and extract % on a couple things will be a little higher!!
    Are those your dogs Dirk? They're some good lookin dogs. That pup is freakin adorble! (Am I allowed to use that word here?)

  30. Quote Originally Posted by TTewell View Post
    Are those your dogs Dirk? They're some good lookin dogs. That pup is freakin adorble! (Am I allowed to use that word here?)
    You sure are!! Yeah- she is a sweetheart- very friendly!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Test base to test cyp?
    By syko in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-11-2006, 10:16 PM
  2. 4AD to test base
    By crazypete in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 125
    Last Post: 04-26-2004, 08:03 PM
  3. andro to test?
    By maggmaster in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-22-2003, 10:08 AM
  4. Need Help With Synovex-to-Test
    By sikdogg in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-22-2003, 04:14 PM
  5. 4AD to TEST at HOME
    By crazypete in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-18-2003, 08:17 AM
Log in
Log in