I Was Chosen To Test RPM!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank You AN! Dirk emailed me and told me that I should start in the next week or so. He also told me to go out and buy IGF-2 to stack with it, so I did, got 2 bottles. So once the RPM gets here I will start a log. I can't wait to test this out, judging from just one workout on this stuff I know it's gonna be great. I honestly felt like I was on juice, so much aggression in the gym! I am so excited! Did anyone else here get told they were gonna be a tester?

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
Ummm....I'm thinking I wish I was a tester!!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't know yet, it won't be sent out until next week I think. Hopefully 180! 6 a day! Wow that would feel incredible!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank You AN! Dirk emailed me and told me that I should start in the next week or so. He also told me to go out and buy IGF-2 to stack with it, so I did, got 2 bottles. So once the RPM gets here I will start a log. I can't wait to test this out, judging from just one workout on this stuff I know it's gonna be great. I honestly felt like I was on juice, so much aggression in the gym! I am so excited! Did anyone else here get told they were gonna be a tester?
No problem TM- I am looking forward to it- this stack will yield some PHENOMENAL results!!!!

TTewell

TTewell

Board Sponsor
Awards
Luckyyyyyy!!! I guess I gotta actually wait till it's released to get my bottle! :( I got my sample and LOVED it... Now i WANT MORE! :D

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
nice good luck Myth....should be a fun one to follow!..

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Luckyyyyyy!!! I guess I gotta actually wait till it's released to get my bottle! :( I got my sample and LOVED it... Now i WANT MORE! :D
Got you covered T!!

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
Heck, if you are sending more out of the beta stuff..I will take more of the yellow :)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Heck, if you are sending more out of the beta stuff..I will take more of the yellow :)
All gone! You will like the final version- it is very purdy- and more potent than the yellows!!!:cheers:

sean taylor

sean taylor

Awards
  • Established
All gone! You will like the final version- it is very purdy- and more potent than the yellows!!!:cheers:
GRRRR.. :)
This gonna be at NP cause I have an order I need to do with them and would rather do it all at once..

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
It'll be at NP, but it's going to be end of next week or first of the following I believe.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Have you RPMed yet prior to the throwing of any small foreign model cars? I bet RPM would have an impact on performance in that type of sport! We'll need video, please and thank you.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sean taylor

sean taylor

Awards
  • Established
Have you RPMed yet prior to the throwing of any small foreign model cars? I bet RPM would have an impact on performance in that type of sport! We'll need video, please and thank you.
Not yet...first comp. is June 2nd...I don't practice with comp. weight to I can work on rotational speed and have not used this yet...I will make an entry for it :)

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My smaple caps I got in the mail a few weeks ago were orange? Is that the final version? Is the one I am getting in the mail to test teh final version?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
TheMyth,

Essentially you are getting "the final version"... same ingredients, no mystery stuff snuck into anybody's capsules.

I'll let rms80 chime in with what exactly made what he took today stronger.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Sean,
You have anything in the midwest ever, and I'm there!!!!!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My smaple caps I got in the mail a few weeks ago were orange? Is that the final version? Is the one I am getting in the mail to test teh final version?
The one I sent you today is what is going to market- you will get them in a couple days- they are actually stronger than the orange, the cap color is a secret-but NOT the surprise I have been talking about :) It is even better...

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Bellingham WA...wanna go? I will even buy ya a ticket in :)
I would go- but I have a wedding to go to- seems like it would be really cool- like a big powerlifting show, except you guys do much cooler things!!

TTewell

TTewell

Board Sponsor
Awards
So what exactly is going to be different between the orange and the ones that are released? Higher milligamage? (ya I just made that word up ;) )

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So what exactly is going to be different between the orange and the ones that are released? Higher milligamage? (ya I just made that word up ;) )
Same blend- mgs and extract % on a couple things will be a little higher!!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The one I sent you today is what is going to market- you will get them in a couple days- they are actually stronger than the orange, the cap color is a secret-but NOT the surprise I have been talking about :) It is even better...

Can I take a guess? Its in a big ziplock bag and it has like 1000 capsules to for me and to pass out to everyone at the gym!

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Stronger than the orange caps???!!! :eek:

You send any of those new caps to any other super sexy members around here? :ntome:

TTewell

TTewell

Board Sponsor
Awards
Same blend- mgs and extract % on a couple things will be a little higher!!
Are those your dogs Dirk? They're some good lookin dogs. That pup is freakin adorble! (Am I allowed to use that word here?) :D

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Are those your dogs Dirk? They're some good lookin dogs. That pup is freakin adorble! (Am I allowed to use that word here?) :D
You sure are!! Yeah- she is a sweetheart- very friendly!!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ohohoho myth yo a LUCKY dog too... you and lanbane makin me jealous, lol. cant wait to see how everything goes with EVEN BETTER STUFF :jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw:

dying to finally find out what the suprise is.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ohohoho myth yo a LUCKY dog too... you and lanbane makin me jealous, lol. cant wait to see how everything goes with EVEN BETTER STUFF :jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw:

dying to finally find out what the suprise is.
TT will be able to tell you about the potency of the new batch in a couple days!!!

The surprise (actually, a series of surprises) will be announced next week!! Be looking out!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
rms80- Is the surprise for the testers or for the ones ordering it?

Hey poopy- you may be jelouse, but I am sure you are gonna get your hands on some 3AD soon, so we can trade at being jealous!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
rms80- Is the surprise for the testers or for the ones ordering it?

Hey poopy- you may be jelouse, but I am sure you are gonna get your hands on some 3AD soon, so we can trade at being jealous!
The people who order RPM :)

PS- check out the FAQs ;)

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
aww man look at that, my name is forever engraved in the FAQ's of RPM! Im gonna have to go order a bottle right away so I can find out what the surprise is! I must order something every otherday!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wait faqs ON the bottle??? thats just saweet. lol. n i don even know for sure bout the 3-AD yet, but im sure my super whoredness has helped my chances, lol.