RPM release updates thread

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can you guys keep us informed here? I'm planning my next order around RPM.

Thanks.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Can you guys keep us informed here? I'm planning my next order around RPM.

Thanks.
Absolutely!! Everything is on schedule at the moment, so we are still looking at a release day in early May!!

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
Fantastic! I even heard a rumor that it is very very reasonably priced!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So.....much.....happiness!!

rms, you went to Appalachian U? Cool geography there man, I looked into going there for a nutrition internship, but opted for east ten instead.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So.....much.....happiness!!

rms, you went to Appalachian U? Cool geography there man, I looked into going there for a nutrition internship, but opted for east ten instead.
Sweet!! Yeah, it is beautiful up there- my family is from that area, I will probably end up moving back up there eventually!!!

Nutrition dept. up there is pretty top-notch for a smaller school, and it has one of the best Biomechanics/Strength and Conditioning research programs in the nation!!!!! These are more my area of expertise- but supplement formulation and production is extremely fun as well!!!!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool man, nice to see you working your magic with the small school pride. Size doesn't always matter.:D plus they have some awesome rec spots up there.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Update: 1 day closer to being released.

Don't get confused with my wording. ;-) lol

haha... Soon guys. I think the rollout from Applied will happen quickly when Dirk is ready for it too..... but please let your favorite retailers know you want it ASAP, so they can post it to the site as soon as it's available. Of course, everyone here's favorite retailer is darn near the most efficient online store known to man..... so it's all good.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if this was asked already...but when it does become available will it first be direct through your website or other major supplement websites as well?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
It's going direct to retailers, with none of the buy it direct from us stuff. Look for it within the next couple weeks..........

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Argh, me wants thee rp'em.:twisted: :D

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not sure if this was asked already...but when it does become available will it first be direct through your website or other major supplement websites as well?
Good question Dennis!! RPM will be offered on all the major supplement websites on the "Buy Now" page of the AN website- so hit up your favorite on and tell them that you want RPM!!!!

PS Hit up the retailers that don't carry us as well and let them know about our products- we want AN to be avaliable everywhere!!

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
So I assume NP will carry it? I do all my ordering there so that would be cool..

On a sidenote: Good lines of communication guys. I, for one, appreciate that...to much crud where folks are trying to build hype in recent months. Plain and simple answers is what I like...call me old-fashion.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
I hope NP carries this as they get most of my business and a release this week would be sweet.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
release this week guys?
Should be ready at the end of next week- I should have clarified better- 1st FULL week in May- powders delivered today- bottles and capsules here on Friday- full production run next week, and then labeling and boxing and shipping- and voila!! RPM will be ready for store shelves!!!!

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Sweet can't wait. What type of effects does this have on libido?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is a specific extract of "Horny" goat weed after all.:D

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Guys, the first 4 bottles produced go direct to Dirk... he'll need something to power him through the 24/7 production he is going to be doing to supply the demand.

Update: 1 day closer. ;-) lol. Sidenote, Bumcakes won my What kind of steak am I eating contest... for a bottle of Lipo-AM. Bigger contests to come!!!!!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Guys, the first 4 bottles produced go direct to Dirk... he'll need something to power him through the 24/7 production he is going to be doing to supply the demand.

Update: 1 day closer. ;-) lol. Sidenote, Bumcakes won my What kind of steak am I eating contest... for a bottle of Lipo-AM. Bigger contests to come!!!!!
Ok, time for an update!!! We just ran 1st 70K caps- LOOKS AWESOME!! Waiting on bottles and labels and we will be GTG!!

Dagron

Dagron

Awards
*Bump*, my next order is next week, here's to hoping this is available at NP by then :saw:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
It's being bottled my man, let's hope the delivery trucks are turbo!!!!!!!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So? When? What day? My finger is poised, waiting to place the order.

GoDeep

Awards
70,000 caps won't last a day!!!! i hope i get my order in early...
nice problem to have.

Got my samples today. will give a report later. thanks a million!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
70,000 caps won't last a day!!!! i hope i get my order in early...
nice problem to have.

Got my samples today. will give a report later. thanks a million!
Let us know what you think!! Stay tuned for some important announcements this week!!!

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Damn, cant wait, hope this stuff is out soon b/c i loved the samples.

jcratty75

Awards
How's the release looking for RPM ??
The samples were awesome even at just 2 capsules
cant wait for this stuff to come out !!!!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:woohoo:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Spanish time, eh, post-siesta?

Slackers!!! :D

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
They Guys are HUNGRY FOR SOME RPM!!!!!

jcratty75

Awards
Real Hungry !!!! This stuff ROCKS !!!!! def gettin some bottles ,

Niko

Board Supporter
Awards
Am I missing something or was yesterday supposed to have an announcement? Two days ago it was said that tomorrow, being yesterday, there would be an RPM announcement. Well, it's today, two days after the announcement about an announcement for the day after, being tomorrow yesterday from two days ago and still no announcement. So any news?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Supplement section bro. I'm trying to catch up on happenings as well my friend.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Am I missing something or was yesterday supposed to have an announcement? Two days ago it was said that tomorrow, being yesterday, there would be an RPM announcement. Well, it's today, two days after the announcement about an announcement for the day after, being tomorrow yesterday from two days ago and still no announcement. So any news?
Yeah- we did the promo from hell on the main supplement page- gave away a bunch of cool stuff, too- it was fun!!!!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
hmmmm...im getting a lil anxious...i wanna get this Incarnate/paravol, and rpm started!..damn shipping and waiting