You guys got a winner here....

1. Really Really Good Looking
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.02%

You guys got a winner here....

Let me just say that from what I've felt on RPM, already, this is going to be one sweet supplement. This was my experience.

1st Dose:

4 Caps at 6:00am before morning cardio. Granted this is supposed to help when lifting, but I really wanted gauge how effective RPM was. Needless to say pre cardio was just as good a time as any. I gotta say I felt extremely energized and felt like I could run harder and longer than in previous workouts.

2nd Dose:

Dosed 5 caps with about 50mg of 1,3-dimethylamylamine.....WINNER!

This has to be the best Pre-WO stack I have ever taken. I can't even believe how pumped and agressive I was getting while doing squats. Not to mention that I have been out of the weight room for 4 weeks since I had my appendix removed and I was still able to come back in and nail 8x405, which I never thought I would be able to. Just sick, I will be doing this again for sure with my last 5 caps on back day!

On a side note. For some reason I had Slightly Stoopid -Collie Man on my play list and that even was getting me jacked. Now for anyone that is familiar with SS, you will understand why that is worth mentioning

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11 View Post
    Let me just say that from what I've felt on RPM, already, this is going to be one sweet supplement. This was my experience.

1st Dose:

4 Caps at 6:00am before morning cardio. Granted this is supposed to help when lifting, but I really wanted gauge how effective RPM was. Needless to say pre cardio was just as good a time as any. I gotta say I felt extremely energized and felt like I could run harder and longer than in previous workouts.

2nd Dose:

Dosed 5 caps with about 50mg of 1,3-dimethylamylamine.....WINNER!

This has to be the best Pre-WO stack I have ever taken. I can't even believe how pumped and agressive I was getting while doing squats. Not to mention that I have been out of the weight room for 4 weeks since I had my appendix removed and I was still able to come back in and nail 8x405, which I never thought I would be able to. Just sick, I will be doing this again for sure with my last 5 caps on back day!

On a side note. For some reason I had Slightly Stoopid -Collie Man on my play list and that even was getting me jacked. Now for anyone that is familiar with SS, you will understand why that is worth mentioning
    Hell yes!!!!!
  3. O.G. Appnut
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

That stack will get you jacked! I'm amazed you didn't explode man! lol
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Wow, you guys got NLA Performance?!!
    By zv3 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-22-2013, 12:46 AM
  2. Alphamine - You've got a winner!
    By TexasLifter89 in forum PES
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 02-02-2013, 12:51 PM
  3. Replies: 8