Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
* looks around... wondering where everyone went...... swipes the RPM and runs *

m4gnum

m4gnum

Awards
Dude, you're not doing this right at all. Go look at the 3-AD thread. You're supposed to say that you'll show the label tomorrow at 11:15 pm, and then reveal it in 1"x1" squares that are hidden in random bodybuilding sites across the web starting in May.
:icon_lol:

I haven't gotten my samples yet but I'm looking forward to them.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Very nice gents!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
soooooooo sexy

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Thanks OB..... and what do you think of the label?

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Dude, you're not doing this right at all. Go look at the 3-AD thread. You're supposed to say that you'll show the label tomorrow at 11:15 pm, and then reveal it in 1"x1" squares that are hidden in random bodybuilding sites across the web starting in May.
:icon_lol:
No joke!

You wanna really sell this thing? First, you must be incredibly vague about what it is, just assure everyone that it will be the biggest thing since jelqing went mainstream. Then you gotta keep talking about vague "discoveries" you've made and how they're all better than the Second Coming. Never post any real data. Do that for about 3 weeks in every forum on the net.

Then release the product to a "chosen few" only. Make sure they're certified brotologists and give them free sh|t to pimp all over the net. Post an ingredients label using bastardized nomenclature and language only Northeastern Native Americans will understand (I believe Mohegan will work for this).

This is the way of supplement sales. :fool2:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No joke!

You wanna really sell this thing? First, you must be incredibly vague about what it is, just assure everyone that it will be the biggest thing since jelqing went mainstream. Then you gotta keep talking about vague "discoveries" you've made and how they're all better than the Second Coming. Never post any real data. Do that for about 3 weeks in every forum on the net.

Then release the product to a "chosen few" only. Make sure they're certified brotologists and give them free sh|t to pimp all over the net. Post an ingredients label using bastardized nomenclature and language only Northeastern Native Americans will understand (I believe Mohegan will work for this).

This is the way of supplement sales. :fool2:
Don't you mean BROmenclature? It is a pseudoscientific language all on its own!!! Understood only by tha Mohawk and Iroquois, and only regarding dietary supplements!!! :)

Joking aside- we are going to be doing things a little different- but in the end, AN will come out ahead- we let our supplements speak for themselves :)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, When I heard that D was going to tell people what he was sending... I was like, "Have you lost your mind?".....

I recommended having people take the product while blindfolded. He didn't go for it obviously. lol

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, When I heard that D was going to tell people what he was sending... I was like, "Have you lost your mind?".....

I recommended having people take the product while blindfolded. He didn't go for it obviously. lol
Ha-ha :)