Up your RPM with Applied Nutriceuticals

1. Up your RPM with Applied Nutriceuticals

Well today I got my sample of RPM and like a kid in a candystore I had to try 1 immediately.

Im usually pretty foggy for the first couple hrs after waking up so I figured this would be a litmus test.After about 20min I started to perk up and get energetic which was very encouraging to say the least.

So to make sure that it wasnt placebo I took 1 more 1.5-2 hrs later.I was at work and occupied with my tasks as I started to feel a surge of energy and a slight body buzz (for lack of a better term) and since I wasnt even thinking about takind the RPM it couldnt be in my head.Im very tollerant to stims (up to 6 Venom HD/day at one point) so needless to say I was even more impressed!!Im very pleased with this product and cant wait to get under the bar with 4 RPMs in my system.

Great job Applied Nutriceuticals!!!

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

2. Mmowry,

I'd love to hear some feedback following a full dosing pre-workout. You look like you could do some damage to the iron WITHOUT RPM.... so I can only imagine what you're going to do WITH RPM. lol
    •   

3. I do pretty well for a senior citizen Yeah Ill give an update for sure!

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

4. Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    Well today I got my sample of RPM and like a kid in a candystore I had to try 1 immediately.

Im usually pretty foggy for the first couple hrs after waking up so I figured this would be a litmus test.After about 20min I started to perk up and get energetic which was very encouraging to say the least.

So to make sure that it wasnt placebo I took 1 more 1.5-2 hrs later.I was at work and occupied with my tasks as I started to feel a surge of energy and a slight body buzz (for lack of a better term) and since I wasnt even thinking about takind the RPM it couldnt be in my head.Im very tollerant to stims (up to 6 Venom HD/day at one point) so needless to say I was even more impressed!!Im very pleased with this product and cant wait to get under the bar with 4 RPMs in my system.

Great job Applied Nutriceuticals!!!
    You are going to love it!!

5. 6 venom HD a day!!!! **** i thoght I had a tolerence lol u win
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

6. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    6 venom HD a day!!!! **** i thoght I had a tolerence lol u win
    Yup-- don't think I could tolerate 6 venom

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 03-03-2011, 09:52 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-04-2008, 06:18 PM
  3. RPM by Applied Nutriceuticals
    By mmowry in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-23-2007, 02:23 PM
  4. WHat is your opinion of Applied Nutriceuticals IGF-2?
    By Dogsoldier in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 09-17-2007, 10:50 PM
  5. Rev up your PERFORMANCE with RPM!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-18-2007, 12:55 AM