Up your RPM with Applied Nutriceuticals

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well today I got my sample of RPM and like a kid in a candystore I had to try 1 immediately.

Im usually pretty foggy for the first couple hrs after waking up so I figured this would be a litmus test.After about 20min I started to perk up and get energetic which was very encouraging to say the least.

So to make sure that it wasnt placebo I took 1 more 1.5-2 hrs later.I was at work and occupied with my tasks as I started to feel a surge of energy and a slight body buzz (for lack of a better term) and since I wasnt even thinking about takind the RPM it couldnt be in my head.Im very tollerant to stims (up to 6 Venom HD/day at one point) so needless to say I was even more impressed!!Im very pleased with this product and cant wait to get under the bar with 4 RPMs in my system.:D

Great job Applied Nutriceuticals!!!:thumbsup:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Mmowry,

I'd love to hear some feedback following a full dosing pre-workout. You look like you could do some damage to the iron WITHOUT RPM.... so I can only imagine what you're going to do WITH RPM. lol

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I do pretty well for a senior citizen :D Yeah Ill give an update for sure!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well today I got my sample of RPM and like a kid in a candystore I had to try 1 immediately.

Im usually pretty foggy for the first couple hrs after waking up so I figured this would be a litmus test.After about 20min I started to perk up and get energetic which was very encouraging to say the least.

So to make sure that it wasnt placebo I took 1 more 1.5-2 hrs later.I was at work and occupied with my tasks as I started to feel a surge of energy and a slight body buzz (for lack of a better term) and since I wasnt even thinking about takind the RPM it couldnt be in my head.Im very tollerant to stims (up to 6 Venom HD/day at one point) so needless to say I was even more impressed!!Im very pleased with this product and cant wait to get under the bar with 4 RPMs in my system.:D

Great job Applied Nutriceuticals!!!:thumbsup:
You are going to love it!!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
6 venom HD a day!!!! **** i thoght I had a tolerence lol u win