RPM Marketing Write-Up (as promised)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Goals.

We all have them. But what truly is a goal?

Webster’s dictionary defines a goal as:
1. The end toward which effort is directed
2. The terminal point of a race.

But when it comes to fitness and bodybuilding goals, these definitions only tell part of the story. Yes, we want to get there. But we want to get there FAST. Whether your goal is losing a few pounds, increasing strength, or bursting through a new plateau, we all want to race to our “personal finish lines” as fast as possible. Unfortunately, conflicting goals in our lives often get in the way of our fitness goals and we get sidelined from the race. Therefore we seek out products to help improve our chances of reaching our goals more quickly and easily. Unfortunately, all too often hard-earned dollars are spent on products that make great claims, only for us to be disappointed and no closer to our goals than when we started. Sound familiar?

Applied Nutriceuticals has the answer to putting you back in the driver’s seat and speeding towards your goal faster that you ever thought possible! That product is RPM™ a Phyto-Chemical Selective Androgen Re-uptake Modulator (PSARM). RPM is a breakthrough formulation that provides explosive energy, uncanny mental focus, amazing strength increases, insane pumps, suppressed estrogen, increased testosterone…all while incinerating fat! Best of all, these results are noticed from the very first dose! RPM gives the best of both worlds…instant gratification coupled with long-term results!

Let’s look at each benefit that this super-charged formula provides……………

Amazing Strength Increases
From the very first dose you will notice the RPM is much more than just another pre-workout energy formula. RPM’s unique blend of compounds combine potent testosterone boosters that will allow you to achieve your goals of size and strength faster than you ever thought possible! RPM’s amazing ingredient blueprint applies new scientific theories regarding SARMs (Selective Androgen Re-uptake Modulators) in a completely unique way; pushing RPM’s effectiveness past any other conventional testosterone booster. Building lean hard muscle tissue has never been this easy.

Increased Density and Hardness
When you work hard, you want it to show and to look our best. RPM dramatically hardens the look of your physique by reducing aromatase and estradiol. The end result is a denser, harder look with reduced water retention. Now you can finally show off the results of hours in the gym and display the lean muscle you have worked so hard for.

Uncanny Mental Focus
As you begin your warm up, any nagging thoughts cluttering your mind give way to a more purposeful, focused state of mind that allows you to concentrate on the task at hand; your workout. As your energy increases the body and mind become one allowing you to focus on your training like never before. RPM’s unique blend of cognitive and mood enhancers give you drive like no other product that helps improve every aspect of your life.

Explosive Energy
Not since the days of Ephedra has there been such a high octane formula available to rev up your workouts. Within 1 hour of the very first dose you will feel the blood flowing like never before. No longer are there any feelings of fatigue from a busy day or a poor night’s sleep.

Mind-blowing pumps
Ready for insane volume? RPM will give you pumps like never before. No, we’re not referring to the same old half-hearted pumps that quickly go away and leave you feeling deflated. We are talking true fullness and volume. RPM provides acute vasodilation action by increasing Nitric oxide thru PDE5 inhibition, leading to a stronger and much more forceful contraction. In short, RPM has a longer lasting more potent NO pump then you have ever felt before.

Incinerates FAT
RPM’s revolutionary formula is also a very potent fat burner. The thermogenic qualities of RPM are reminiscent of the old Ephedra days, without having to stack it with anything else to make it work!

Instant gratification. Log term gains. Intensity. Strength. Energy. Focus. Drive. Pump. Fat Burning. It’s all here. Your personal checkered flag has never been so close. It’s time to get in the race.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Detailed tech write-up and FAQ's coming in the next couple days.....

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
YEAH YEAH BABY!!!!!!

Nice write up!!

Better get those samples guys!!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
:D looking forward , already send this link to several buddys (NON AM members)intrested on products like this

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Strange... in the testers, it was AFTER they took it that they saw the libido effects.................

AlphaAnabolic

AlphaAnabolic

Awards
I have taken RPM before trianing and also before Photo-Shoots... it is urneal. I have never tried anything as fast acting. Way to go Dirk & Co!

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Detailed tech write-up and FAQ's coming in the next couple days.....
Looking forward to it! I have a few suspicions... but I know almost nothing about icariin other than it works and I like it. :cheers:

Last edited:
Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
So did libido stay intact while "on"?
Libido seems to be greatly increased while "on".

My comment was directed to the fact that someone was referencing having sexual excitement.... and they hadn't even received the product yet.

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
Sweet... Very interesting... :)

TTewell

TTewell

Board Sponsor
Awards
Goals.

We all have them. But what truly is a goal?

Webster’s dictionary defines a goal as:
1. The end toward which effort is directed
2. The terminal point of a race.

But when it comes to fitness and bodybuilding goals, these definitions only tell part of the story. Yes, we want to get there. But we want to get there FAST. Whether your goal is losing a few pounds, increasing strength, or bursting through a new plateau, we all want to race to our “personal finish lines” as fast as possible. Unfortunately, conflicting goals in our lives often get in the way of our fitness goals and we get sidelined from the race. Therefore we seek out products to help improve our chances of reaching our goals more quickly and easily. Unfortunately, all too often hard-earned dollars are spent on products that make great claims, only for us to be disappointed and no closer to our goals than when we started. Sound familiar?

Applied Nutriceuticals has the answer to putting you back in the driver’s seat and speeding towards your goal faster that you ever thought possible! That product is RPM™ a Phyto-Chemical Selective Androgen Re-uptake Modulator (PSARM). RPM is a breakthrough formulation that provides explosive energy, uncanny mental focus, amazing strength increases, insane pumps, suppressed estrogen, increased testosterone…all while incinerating fat! Best of all, these results are noticed from the very first dose! RPM gives the best of both worlds…instant gratification coupled with long-term results!

Let’s look at each benefit that this super-charged formula provides……………

Amazing Strength Increases
From the very first dose you will notice the RPM is much more than just another pre-workout energy formula. RPM’s unique blend of compounds combine potent testosterone boosters that will allow you to achieve your goals of size and strength faster than you ever thought possible! RPM’s amazing ingredient blueprint applies new scientific theories regarding SARMs (Selective Androgen Re-uptake Modulators) in a completely unique way; pushing RPM’s effectiveness past any other conventional testosterone booster. Building lean hard muscle tissue has never been this easy.

Increased Density and Hardness
When you work hard, you want it to show and to look our best. RPM dramatically hardens the look of your physique by reducing aromatase and estradiol. The end result is a denser, harder look with reduced water retention. Now you can finally show off the results of hours in the gym and display the lean muscle you have worked so hard for.

Uncanny Mental Focus
As you begin your warm up, any nagging thoughts cluttering your mind give way to a more purposeful, focused state of mind that allows you to concentrate on the task at hand; your workout. As your energy increases the body and mind become one allowing you to focus on your training like never before. RPM’s unique blend of cognitive and mood enhancers give you drive like no other product that helps improve every aspect of your life.

Explosive Energy
Not since the days of Ephedra has there been such a high octane formula available to rev up your workouts. Within 1 hour of the very first dose you will feel the blood flowing like never before. No longer are there any feelings of fatigue from a busy day or a poor night’s sleep.

Mind-blowing pumps
Ready for insane volume? RPM will give you pumps like never before. No, we’re not referring to the same old half-hearted pumps that quickly go away and leave you feeling deflated. We are talking true fullness and volume. RPM provides acute vasodilation action by increasing Nitric oxide thru PDE5 inhibition, leading to a stronger and much more forceful contraction. In short, RPM has a longer lasting more potent NO pump then you have ever felt before.

Incinerates FAT
RPM’s revolutionary formula is also a very potent fat burner. The thermogenic qualities of RPM are reminiscent of the old Ephedra days, without having to stack it with anything else to make it work!

Instant gratification. Log term gains. Intensity. Strength. Energy. Focus. Drive. Pump. Fat Burning. It’s all here. Your personal checkered flag has never been so close. It’s time to get in the race.
Ok. I'm gonna pass out from anticipation here... I NEED SAMPLES! :D

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok. I'm gonna pass out from anticipation here... I NEED SAMPLES! :D
Good to see you over here ;) I'll get you taken care of...

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
samples?

oh yeah - i would also love to sample this product- sounds incredible!

How do you get samples??

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
oh yeah - i would also love to sample this product- sounds incredible!

How do you get samples??
E-mail me ;)

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
hmmm can I get some sample s;)

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
RPM = Really Pissed-Off Mindset :D

I have trademarked the term "Testosteroney", but I'll let you guys use it in return for a bathtub full of Icariin. :head:

Actually the RPM put me in a pretty nice mood after the stim effect wore down. I look forward to trying it on a longer test run basis.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
RPM = Really Pissed-Off Mindset :D

I have trademarked the term "Testosteroney", but I'll let you guys use it in return for a bathtub full of Icariin. :head:

Actually the RPM put me in a pretty nice mood after the stim effect wore down. I look forward to trying it on a longer test run basis.
I think we can take care of you!!