RPM Feedback thread for you guys who have already tried it...

Page 1 of 7 1236 ... Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Rep Power
    241543
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    35.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    RPM Feedback thread for you guys who have already tried it...


    What did you think???

  2. West Coast Highland Athlete
    sean taylor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    519
    Rep Power
    392
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    44.08%

    Started with dosing 3 1 hour before workout- This was leg day.
    first workout felt focused, zoned in. Generally good, but not impressed....yet....

    Second WO dosing 4 same time-This was chest day.
    Focused and able to able to do a few extra reps on almost everything. Nice feeling inside my head and felt "good".

    Third WO dosing 4 again- Back day
    This was the yellow ones and all was crazy. Squeezed out extra reps in everything and had gas in the tank all the way thru. Endurance was there and the foucs was great. I trucked through everything. Felt excited to be there and good to be throwing up the iron.

    Fourth WO dosed 5 one hour before- Chest again cause I skipped a leg day due to holiday.
    So when you break your wrist and then not workout for about 6 weeks then come back for 2 weeks, are ya suppoose to be doing DB Bench with 100lber's? I wouldn't think so at that quick of time but I did them...2sets of 5 as a matter of fact and was eyeing the 120's but decided not. I had tons of foucs, and loads of endurance. No ass dragging or shiat talking, just getting it done. Felt damn good...ready to keep going..

    Thoughts:
    This is unlike anything I have taken before...kinda like ClearEdge and test mixed after you hit the 4th week..
    That is my analogy of it, not AN (BTW). Hard to sum up..and I did not even mention the pumps...seeing all the veins in my bi's was sick.

    I have 2 more doses and I heard this stuff gets better every does...sweet.
  3. Elite Member
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,792
    Rep Power
    2991
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    9.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    i wanna bottle!
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,520
    Rep Power
    6493756
    Level
    100
    Lv. Percent
    73.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by sean taylor View Post
    Started with dosing 3 1 hour before workout- This was leg day.
    first workout felt focused, zoned in. Generally good, but not impressed....yet....

    Second WO dosing 4 same time-This was chest day.
    Focused and able to able to do a few extra reps on almost everything. Nice feeling inside my head and felt "good".

    Third WO dosing 4 again- Back day
    This was the yellow ones and all was crazy. Squeezed out extra reps in everything and had gas in the tank all the way thru. Endurance was there and the foucs was great. I trucked through everything. Felt excited to be there and good to be throwing up the iron.

    Fourth WO dosed 5 one hour before- Chest again cause I skipped a leg day due to holiday.
    So when you break your wrist and then not workout for about 6 weeks then come back for 2 weeks, are ya suppoose to be doing DB Bench with 100lber's? I wouldn't think so at that quick of time but I did them...2sets of 5 as a matter of fact and was eyeing the 120's but decided not. I had tons of foucs, and loads of endurance. No ass dragging or shiat talking, just getting it done. Felt damn good...ready to keep going..

    Thoughts:
    This is unlike anything I have taken before...kinda like ClearEdge and test mixed after you hit the 4th week..
    That is my analogy of it, not AN (BTW). Hard to sum up..and I did not even mention the pumps...seeing all the veins in my bi's was sick.

    I have 2 more doses and I heard this stuff gets better every does...sweet.

    Your review kind of makes me think it has to build up in your system, so you would have to take it on your off days so its still in your system on your workout days...?
  5. O.G. Appnut
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    85511
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    32.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I'm going for 100's on DB Shoulder Press next week............... Hoping for 3 reps. 4 caps of RPM about 20 min beforehand ;-)
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  6. O.G. Appnut
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    85511
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    32.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    You're missing key info: Sean's a big guy, and underdosed the first time.

    This product and it's amazing effects will be felt on the first dose. But yes, it does get better with repeated use....
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  7. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,520
    Rep Power
    6493756
    Level
    100
    Lv. Percent
    73.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    You're missing key info: Sean's a big guy, and underdosed the first time.

    This product and it's amazing effects will be felt on the first dose. But yes, it does get better with repeated use....

    So its not strictly pre-workout then, its best to take everyday, to keep it in your system?. The problem with that is cost. You would save money if you just used it pre-workout, but if it is necessary to keep it "loaded" in your system by dosing everyday than that will be in my opinion a negative thing unless its cost is very reasonable. Say as cheap as bulk creatine mono...I guess I'll see when I get my sample though. I'll have to take all the pills at once to get a better idea. You said the sample were for two workouts only correct?
  8. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Rep Power
    241543
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    35.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Your review kind of makes me think it has to build up in your system, so you would have to take it on your off days so its still in your system on your workout days...?
    Good question- when we I were researching this product, we were looking for a compound that had testosterone mimetic effects, was fast acting, and yet additive with time. We went through old logs, Ayurvedic texts, NCBI, PubMed, you name it, we searched it....

    I was looking for this criterion, and Icariin kept popping up- all the research points to a compound with acute effects (short term PDE4 and 5 inhibition, cAMP increases, anti-catabolic) with chronic effects (increases in bone mass and overall anabolic hormone profiles, lipolysis just to name a few). Icariin works right away, and yet works better and better with continued use- so in essence, the user of RPM gets the best of both worlds- short-term effects that give you the DRIVE (I can't describe it any other way) to take your workout to the next level, and longer term effects that will aid in building fat-free mass and lipolysis.

    So to answer your question, you can actually skip it on non-workout days- it does work better with time, but it will work immediately as well- so it will continue to be effective, even if only taken sporadically....
  9. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,520
    Rep Power
    6493756
    Level
    100
    Lv. Percent
    73.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Good question- when we I were researching this product, we were looking for a compound that had testosterone mimetic effects, was fast acting, and yet additive with time. We went through old logs, Ayurvedic texts, NCBI, PubMed, you name it, we searched it....

    I was looking for this criterion, and Icariin kept popping up- all the research points to a compound with acute effects (short term PDE4 and 5 inhibition, cAMP increases, anti-catabolic) with chronic effects (increases in bone mass and overall anabolic hormone profiles, lipolysis just to name a few). Icariin works right away, and yet works better and better with continued use- so in essence, the user of RPM gets the best of both worlds- short-term effects that give you the DRIVE (I can't describe it any other way) to take your workout to the next level, and longer term effects that will aid in building fat-free mass and lipolysis.

    So to answer your question, you can actually skip it on non-workout days- it does work better with time, but it will work immediately as well- so it will continue to be effective, even if only taken sporadically....
    Is it better to take with or without food?. I do better working out on an empty or nearly empty stomach, just some pre-workout whey.
  10. West Coast Highland Athlete
    sean taylor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    519
    Rep Power
    392
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    44.08%

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Is it better to take with or without food?. I do better working out on an empty or nearly empty stomach, just some pre-workout whey.
    T, I took without food 1 hour before gym...
    It was beta to me as pre-workout so I have not taken other than that. Honestlhy, the "pumped brain" feeling I get is/should be reserved for gym. I feel aggeressive on 5 and ready to throw back the iron. This is suppose to build over time in your system but I think I started too low for my size:donut:
    5 is good for me and if anyone wnats to know, I am 270-275lbs.
    For a free sample, I say you try it...
  11. West Coast Highland Athlete
    sean taylor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    519
    Rep Power
    392
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    44.08%

    Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Good question- when we I were researching this product, we were looking for a compound that had testosterone mimetic effects, was fast acting, and yet additive with time. We went through old logs, Ayurvedic texts, NCBI, PubMed, you name it, we searched it....

    I was looking for this criterion, and Icariin kept popping up- all the research points to a compound with acute effects (short term PDE4 and 5 inhibition, cAMP increases, anti-catabolic) with chronic effects (increases in bone mass and overall anabolic hormone profiles, lipolysis just to name a few). Icariin works right away, and yet works better and better with continued use- so in essence, the user of RPM gets the best of both worlds- short-term effects that give you the DRIVE (I can't describe it any other way) to take your workout to the next level, and longer term effects that will aid in building fat-free mass and lipolysis.

    So to answer your question, you can actually skip it on non-workout days- it does work better with time, but it will work immediately as well- so it will continue to be effective, even if only taken sporadically....
    And I found a paper saying Icariin could help with ED. Not sure AN can say that but I can since I am not affiliated with them..and from an anecdotal standpoint..I did not a "rise" in bedtime activity when I dosed since I workout in the evenings. could be a result of working out but...hmm..maybe this stuff does perk things up a bit...
  12. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,520
    Rep Power
    6493756
    Level
    100
    Lv. Percent
    73.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by sean taylor View Post
    T, I took without food 1 hour before gym...
    It was beta to me as pre-workout so I have not taken other than that. Honestlhy, the "pumped brain" feeling I get is/should be reserved for gym. I feel aggeressive on 5 and ready to throw back the iron. This is suppose to build over time in your system but I think I started too low for my size:donut:
    5 is good for me and if anyone wnats to know, I am 270-275lbs.
    For a free sample, I say you try it...

    Ok so you are huge, thats good to know that I won't need that much than. I looked at your profile and saw your pictures. That highland games stuff looks fun, I have only seen it in a commercial for Canadian tourism. Is it ever on tv?. I look forward to trying this new product anyway.
  13. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Rep Power
    241543
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    35.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Is it better to take with or without food?. I do better working out on an empty or nearly empty stomach, just some pre-workout whey.
    without food
  14. O.G. Appnut
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    85511
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    32.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Posted this in another RPM thread before remembering this thread was here specifically for this purpose:

    I RPM'ed this morning.... 4 caps.
    Did bodyweight dips as my first tricep exercise. Set of 20... felt good.... so I did a set of 30..... felt good..... then a set of 50 which felt awesome, before moving on to skullcrushers, 3 sets of 10 with 100 lbs.

    Damn good numbers for me!!! Me lovey RPM long time.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  15. Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
    ugab37's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,013
    Rep Power
    615
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    53.81%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    HOLY ****!!!! What in the hell is in those yellow caps? Man I worked out for 3 hrs and I could've kept freaking going. I had to make myself stop. The pumps were UNREAL(seriously like being on some damn real gear). At one point, I actually said to myself "dude, go home. you cant get tired and you're going to hurt yourself". All I can say is "I AM A BELIEVER!!!".

    Thats exactly what I pm'd rms80 after I tried it the first time. Im about 230 and I only dosed 3, so I dont even want to know how good 4 or 5 would be. I also took them once before work and I was in a good mood and motivated as hell all day long.
  16. AI Sports Fitness Expert
    buffhunk29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,497
    Rep Power
    868
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    99.92%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    This is from another thread i posted in. the Effects of RPM!!!

    Alright guys i am back with an update on the Future!!

    I have been through Arm, Shoulders, and Legs!! Each workout holds a new surprise, For example during shoulders I had a burst of strength that came out of nowhere! I was just ripping the weights apart and I am doing exercises I havenít done in about 6 months cause I have changed to off season mode! So there is no way I should be using the weight I am! Like the seated shoulder press machine, I used a rest pause set for this I put it on 190 13 reps, 15sec pause, 6 reps, 15 sec pause, 5 rep! Unreal set and I wasnít even feeling fatigued!! The Contraction of the muscle are sooo intense its in all honesty nothing like I have felt before!!
    The effects donít leave once you leave the gym either, even into the next day you are hard and tight and full!! I think it just keeps building and building on its self!

    Let me just say YOU WILL NOT BE DISSAPOINTED!!
  17. AI Sports Fitness Expert
    buffhunk29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,497
    Rep Power
    868
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    99.92%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I believe after taking this for a while even if you skip it a day then are back to it the next there is no prob with it leaving you. i still felt hard as nails the day i didnt take it!!

    Thats the other thing about this product, IT GETS YOU HARD! Every muscle feels like you are carrying around FREAKING BOULDERS!!!! And if you just give a few pumps to the old arms Yep pumped. i noticed it in my lower back so hard and tight!!

    You guys are really in for a treat!!!
  18. Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
    ugab37's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,013
    Rep Power
    615
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    53.81%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by buffhunk29 View Post
    I believe after taking this for a while even if you skip it a day then are back to it the next there is no prob with it leaving you. i still felt hard as nails the day i didnt take it!!

    Thats the other thing about this product, IT GETS YOU HARD! Every muscle feels like you are carrying around FREAKING BOULDERS!!!! And if you just give a few pumps to the old arms Yep pumped. i noticed it in my lower back so hard and tight!!

    You guys are really in for a treat!!!
    Thats exactly how Id describe the feeling. Its amazing with the hardness and vascularity - INNOVATIVE for sure!
  19. West Coast Highland Athlete
    sean taylor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    519
    Rep Power
    392
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    44.08%

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Ok so you are huge, thats good to know that I won't need that much than. I looked at your profile and saw your pictures. That highland games stuff looks fun, I have only seen it in a commercial for Canadian tourism. Is it ever on tv?. I look forward to trying this new product anyway.
    we are trying to move the sport more streamline but there are so many fragments and entities and all have their own agenda and levles of greed that the sport overall, suffers.

    MetRx sponsors the Portland Games but that is the only well known athletic sponsor I have seen at an y games. You might catch the American Champoinships in TV from Pleasanton, CA sometime...or the World championships or Masters World Champoinships on ESPN2 but very rare..
  20. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,520
    Rep Power
    6493756
    Level
    100
    Lv. Percent
    73.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by sean taylor View Post
    we are trying to move the sport more streamline but there are so many fragments and entities and all have their own agenda and levles of greed that the sport overall, suffers.

    MetRx sponsors the Portland Games but that is the only well known athletic sponsor I have seen at an y games. You might catch the American Champoinships in TV from Pleasanton, CA sometime...or the World championships or Masters World Champoinships on ESPN2 but very rare..

    I really hope I can see it on tv. I did see it on commercials and it looks interesting. Its something different to watch besides the regular sports and more interesting to watch.
  21. West Coast Highland Athlete
    sean taylor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    519
    Rep Power
    392
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    44.08%

    Just for the sake of posting...
    On Sunday I took 5 of the purple/white ones...no where near what the yellows are....
  22. O.G. Appnut
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    85511
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    32.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I officially call Sean crazy, here and now. lol

    I give preference to the purples.... but we're all entitled to our own opinions.

    (For anyone wondering: Initial beta's were done with 2 versions to assess feedback. The feedback was used by D to perfect the formula.... which I must say he did splendidly)
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  23. AI Sports Fitness Expert
    buffhunk29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,497
    Rep Power
    868
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    99.92%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    WELL I have not tried the final formula yet!!!

    But i am sure D took the best of Both of the betas and made one killer product!!
  24. West Coast Highland Athlete
    sean taylor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    519
    Rep Power
    392
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    44.08%

    Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    I officially call Sean crazy, here and now. lol

    I give preference to the purples.... but we're all entitled to our own opinions.

    (For anyone wondering: Initial beta's were done with 2 versions to assess feedback. The feedback was used by D to perfect the formula.... which I must say he did splendidly)
    WOW..I did not feel anywhere near what I did with the yllows...now the purple were good but the yellow were stupendous...
  25. New Member
    Chemist2234's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    187
    Rep Power
    190
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    5.43%

    Are the orange pills the combination of both????
  26. O.G. Appnut
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    85511
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    32.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    The samples rms80 is mailing to people are the refined blend of the 2 previous versions
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  27. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Rep Power
    241543
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    35.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist2234 View Post
    Are the orange pills the combination of both????
    Yup- it was a combo on version 1 and 2
  28. Senior Member
    bludevil's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,922
    Rep Power
    2747
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    99.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Took 4 orange pills yesterday. Didn't notice the increase in energy that a lot of people are raving about, but did manage to hit a few more reps on most lifts.
  29. New Member
    dalto's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    38
    Posts
    92
    Rep Power
    143
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    3.08%

    This stuff is the balls... I'm not trying to hype it either. I've been on a low carb, no carb cycle and my workouts have sucked. I've beed taking Primed Ultra Prew/o and my workouts have been painfully lame.
    Yesterday I took 4 orange ones... about an hour later on my way to the gym I couldnt wait to get in there. I felt way more energized and was able to up my lbs and reps being carb depleted. It took a lot longer for the pain to sink in and I just kept pushing.
    I can only say:
    PLEASE HURRY UP AND GET THIS TO THE PLANET!
  30. West Coast Highland Athlete
    sean taylor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    519
    Rep Power
    392
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    44.08%

    Last night was doing rack pulls for with 455 for sets of 3. That is a jump from 365 the prior week...
  31. Elite Member
    bioman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    7,714
    Rep Power
    513546
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    89.72%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    OKeeDoke, here's my impression of RPM

    THE GOOD

    I took 4 orange pills at 2pm yesterday on an empty stomach and was lifting by 3pm.

    There was a definite increase in focus, intesity, strength and endurance that felt very "testosteroney".

    Drive/aggression was elevated as was heart rate.

    My WO was balls to the wall intense, so much so I made myself kinda nauseous, but all in all it was a great workout. I had lots of energy left over after the workout as well.

    Pumps were great and I looked like I was on cycle.

    There was a bump in libido..testes seemed to boost up in size later that night and there was the urge to merge. I'm on post cycle therapy so this is significant. This has been my previous experience with Horny Goat Weed products though none have taken effect this quickly. Generally it takes a week or more to feel the effects of 20% Icariin products.



    THE BAD

    I am pleading with the good folks at Applied Nutracueticals to offer a NON-CAFFEINATED version of RPM.

    I don't know how much methylxanthines you guys put in there, but I was wide awake until almost 4am last night/today. Icariin is already well known as a mild stim, so I don't really see the need to be putting caffeine in a product of this nature..especially considering the new research showing that caffiene pre-workout ups your cortisol levels by 6X, not to mention the vasoconstrictive properties.

    I do like the concept of this blend of 50% Icariin, grape seed and Narigenen a lot, but given that I work out in the evenings, there is no way I can take a caffeinated pre-workout supp...so pleeeeeease make a decaf version.
  32. O.G. Appnut
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    85511
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    32.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by dalto View Post
    PLEASE HURRY UP AND GET THIS TO THE PLANET!
    Let Sam know.... tell him you want it soon.... and at a good price!! ;-)
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  33. O.G. Appnut
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    85511
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    32.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    OKeeDoke, here's my impression of RPM

    THE GOOD

    I took 4 orange pills at 2pm yesterday on an empty stomach and was lifting by 3pm.

    There was a definite increase in focus, intesity, strength and endurance that felt very "testosteroney".

    Drive/aggression was elevated as was heart rate.

    My WO was balls to the wall intense, so much so I made myself kinda nauseous, but all in all it was a great workout. I had lots of energy left over after the workout as well.

    Pumps were great and I looked like I was on cycle.

    There was a bump in libido..testes seemed to boost up in size later that night and there was the urge to merge. I'm on post cycle therapy so this is significant. This has been my previous experience with Horny Goat Weed products though none have taken effect this quickly. Generally it takes a week or more to feel the effects of 20% Icariin products.



    THE BAD

    I am pleading with the good folks at Applied Nutracueticals to offer a NON-CAFFEINATED version of RPM.

    I don't know how much methylxanthines you guys put in there, but I was wide awake until almost 4am last night/today. Icariin is already well known as a mild stim, so I don't really see the need to be putting caffeine in a product of this nature..especially considering the new research showing that caffiene pre-workout ups your cortisol levels by 6X, not to mention the vasoconstrictive properties.

    I do like the concept of this blend of 50% Icariin, grape seed and Narigenen a lot, but given that I work out in the evenings, there is no way I can take a caffeinated pre-workout supp...so pleeeeeease make a decaf version.

    Awesome Feedback Bio!
    We'll see what D has to say about a non-stim version...... might be a good addition to the line!
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  34. Elite Member
    bioman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    7,714
    Rep Power
    513546
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    89.72%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Also, thank you AN for allowing me to beta test this product. Whether or not my view represent the majority or the minority, I appreciate you taking the time to send out samples and listen to feedback.
  35. O.G. Appnut
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    85511
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    32.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Hey, feedback is necessary to refine and improve... as well as come up with new ideas for future products (i.e. non-stim RPM). Any and all feedback we can get, especially from people who know what they are talking about, is priceless!
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  36. Advanced Member
    djl's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  263 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    48
    Posts
    631
    Rep Power
    421
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    45.27%

    From the thread I deleted--realized my feedback should go here instead:

    Well, I got my sample packet, and decided to first try 3, just in case of weird reaction/allergy/what-have-you.

    I promptly fell asleep.

    I'll try 4 tonight. Fingers crossed!
  37. Elite Member
    thewilman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    44
    Posts
    6,167
    Rep Power
    3211
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    95.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post

    THE GOOD

    There was a definite increase in focus, intesity, strength and endurance that felt very "testosteroney".

    Drive/aggression was elevated as was heart rate.

    My WO was balls to the wall intense, so much so I made myself kinda nauseous, but all in all it was a great workout. I had lots of energy left over after the workout as well.
    I did 4 this morning also and that is EXACTLY how I felt also! TESTOSTERONEY!!! :squat:

    And...i felt like puking too after a few of the more intense sets!
  38. rollin' on dubs!
    WannaBeHulk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    923
    Rep Power
    571
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    53.33%

    took 3 caps for a trial test 2 days ago on an empty stomach. i always like starting with a lower dose to see how much more efficient a higher serving is and determine if its cost effective or if theres a health/benefit ratio.

    surpisingly, i felt really good. i trained strength and back and felt slightly stronger than normal. also gave mild euphoria/alpha male feelings unlike caffeine effects on me. it was a good mood boost with increased focus and energy. like bioman, i couldnt sleep well either but i train late at night.

    ill throw in another vote for a non caffeinated version. ill likely purchase this when it becomes available. good job AN. ill post my thoughts on 4 caps as well to judge diminishing or accelerated returns compared to 3 caps.
  39. O.G. Appnut
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    85511
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    32.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Djl,

    What the................

    Hulk,

    Looking forward to further feedback. Your non-stim vote is noted!
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  40. Advanced Member
    djl's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  263 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    48
    Posts
    631
    Rep Power
    421
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    45.27%

    Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Djl,

    What the................

    Hulk,

    Looking forward to further feedback. Your non-stim vote is noted!
    It's frustrating. When I use to workout in the early AM, stims worked pretty well.

    At night, I've taken 2 Stimulant-X (original version) at 5:30 pm and been asleep by 9 pm.

    For some odd reason, it appears that stims work backwards for me at night. This makes me sad.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. For the guys who are married, do you?
    By Frank Reynolds in forum General Chat
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-23-2009, 07:45 AM
  2. For the guys who have run H-drol and Epi
    By Dadof2 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-21-2008, 10:49 AM
  3. For you guys who have had enough!
    By 4thHorseman in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-10-2006, 08:57 AM
  4. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-08-2004, 04:20 AM
  5. Hello, my fello bro's! I have a few ?'s for you guys...
    By digitalmuscle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-17-2003, 02:15 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in