Give me a "Hell Yeah!!" if you are interested!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Give me a "Hell Yeah!!" if you are interested!!!


    Would you be interested in the following, capped, in 30,60, or 90 ct. bottles, nothing special for the label, just supplement facts, and in any combination you like (*some restrictions may apply)?

    caffeine
    L-tyrosine
    gotu kola
    forskolin (Forslean- registered trademark of Sabinsa)
    zinc gluconate
    magnesium aspartate
    dandelion root
    B-6
    mucuna pruriens
    choline bitartate
    rhodiola
    dodder seed
    chocamine (tm)
    inositol
    banaba
    DHEA
    ETC- you get the picture

    A bunch of others (so many that I can't think of all of them off the top of my head)- prices would be VERY affordable ($2.99-9.99 price range per 30 capsules. plus $5 shipping).

    If there is interest, we are contemplating doing this- Give me a "hell yeah" if you are ready!!!

    Cheap way to buy and test supplements that you are "on the fence" about trying!!!!!

    •   
       


  2. Hell yeah!!

  3. hell yea
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by sean taylor View Post
    hell yea
    Awesome!! Keep 'em comin'

    Would you guys prefer a set amount of each compound by itself in 1 cap, or a blend? Our machine shoots 300 caps to a round, so with the blends there would have to be some sort of minimum.

    In set amounts, I am thinking:
    caffeine 300 mg
    a zinc/mag/b6 type blend
    inositol 600 mg
    choline 600 mg
    forskolin 300 mg
    banaba 300 mg
    rhodiola 300 mg

    You guys get the picture- still up for discussion

  5. I'd be in.

    Could you do a blend and the single ingrediants???

  6. Hizzle Yizzle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  7. HELL YEAH!!!!

    Im all over some forslean and rhodiola!!! Bring it on!

  8. forskolin and banaba have got my attention! ive been waiting forever for a banaba supplement to be produced like this

  9. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Awesome!! Keep 'em comin'

    Would you guys prefer a set amount of each compound by itself in 1 cap, or a blend? Our machine shoots 300 caps to a round, so with the blends there would have to be some sort of minimum.

    In set amounts, I am thinking:
    caffeine 300 mg
    a zinc/mag/b6 type blend
    inositol 600 mg
    choline 600 mg
    forskolin 300 mg
    banaba 300 mg
    rhodiola 300 mg

    You guys get the picture- still up for discussion
    300mg banaba? what's the corosolic acid content? that sounds like a lot.

  10. Hell yeah!!!! Thats some good pricing too. And I don't need a fancy label as long as the sh!t is good.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    300mg banaba? what's the corosolic acid content? that sounds like a lot.
    1%-I may have to go a little lower on the amount of banaba if I decide to do this- it has been known to give some people digestive issues....

  12. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    I'd be in.

    Could you do a blend and the single ingrediants???
    I would prefer single ingredients, but a blend could be feasible if a minimum of 300 capsules were met- our machine runs in rounds of 300, and to do anything less than that would be difficult

  13. YOU KNOW I AM IN!!!

  14. Heck yes.



    I mean Hell Yeah!

  15. Ahh Hellz Yeah!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    300mg just seems like a sh*t ton. That much would put me in a hypoglycemic coma.
    It is a good little bit- thinking more in terms of 100mg now that I think about it




  17. Need I say more?

  18. Helllllll Yeah

  19. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Would you be interested in the following, capped, in 30,60, or 90 ct. bottles, nothing special for the label, just supplement facts, and in any combination you like (*some restrictions may apply)?

    caffeine
    L-tyrosine
    gotu kola
    forskolin (Forslean- registered trademark of Sabinsa)
    zinc gluconate
    magnesium aspartate
    dandelion root
    B-6
    mucuna pruriens
    choline bitartate
    rhodiola
    dodder seed
    chocamine (tm)
    inositol
    banaba
    DHEA
    ETC- you get the picture

    A bunch of others (so many that I can't think of all of them off the top of my head)- prices would be VERY affordable ($2.99-9.99 price range per 30 capsules. plus $5 shipping).

    If there is interest, we are contemplating doing this- Give me a "hell yeah" if you are ready!!!

    Cheap way to buy and test supplements that you are "on the fence" about trying!!!!!
    Hell Yeah but I dont wanna have restrictions!!!

  20. Forskolin

    I found this as a good tool to reasearch potential product interest. Couldnt find banaba tho .

  21. Are you going to carry oil of oregano? I can see it now The Oregano/banaba/forskolin stack ! Anti allergy, anti fat, anti asthma, anti fungal, anti bacterial stack.

  22. genistein, reservatrol, Daidzen kill cancer stack.

  23. haey lleh

  24. Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    Are you going to carry oil of oregano? I can see it now The Oregano/banaba/forskolin stack ! Anti allergy, anti fat, anti asthma, anti fungal, anti bacterial stack.
    Grape seed extract (which we will probably be carrying) works pretty well for the anti allergy, anti fat, anti asthma- don't know about anti fungal and bacterial- but since it does get rid of rhinitis and sinusitis- I would have to say it probably has these qualities as well

    I like oregano I will check oil of oregano- sounds interesting

  25. Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    genistein, reservatrol, Daidzen kill cancer stack.
    Interesting- grape seed has these qualities as well, and naringin (which we carry) has some similar actions to geinstein and Daidzen

  26. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Grape seed extract (which we will probably be carrying) works pretty well for the anti allergy, anti fat, anti asthma- don't know about anti fungal and bacterial- but since it does get rid of rhinitis and sinusitis- I would have to say it probably has these qualities as well

    I like oregano I will check oil of oregano- sounds interesting
    Ok cool, i havent been able to find it from reliable sources, let me know if you want any links, oil of oregano is safe and very useful for immune boosting.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
    Hell Yeah but I dont wanna have restrictions!!!
    Nobody does!!! If you could find someone to go in with you on a 300 cap type blend- it would be EXTREMELY economical, plus you wouldn't have to waste time with a cap'em quick
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 12-11-2008, 05:42 PM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-06-2006, 07:24 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-11-2003, 05:21 PM
  4. when to start post cycle if you are using 4ad cyp?
    By goes4ever in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-30-2003, 01:12 PM
Log in
Log in