Give me a "Hell Yeah!!" if you are interested!!!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Would you be interested in the following, capped, in 30,60, or 90 ct. bottles, nothing special for the label, just supplement facts, and in any combination you like (*some restrictions may apply)?

caffeine
L-tyrosine
gotu kola
forskolin (Forslean- registered trademark of Sabinsa)
zinc gluconate
magnesium aspartate
dandelion root
B-6
mucuna pruriens
choline bitartate
rhodiola
dodder seed
chocamine (tm)
inositol
banaba
DHEA
ETC- you get the picture:head:

A bunch of others (so many that I can't think of all of them off the top of my head)- prices would be VERY affordable ($2.99-9.99 price range per 30 capsules. plus $5 shipping).

If there is interest, we are contemplating doing this- Give me a "hell yeah" if you are ready!!! :)

Cheap way to buy and test supplements that you are "on the fence" about trying!!!!!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hell yeah! his is a pretty clever idea.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome!! Keep 'em comin'

Would you guys prefer a set amount of each compound by itself in 1 cap, or a blend? Our machine shoots 300 caps to a round, so with the blends there would have to be some sort of minimum.

In set amounts, I am thinking:
caffeine 300 mg
a zinc/mag/b6 type blend
inositol 600 mg
choline 600 mg
forskolin 300 mg
banaba 300 mg
rhodiola 300 mg

You guys get the picture- still up for discussion

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I'd be in.

Could you do a blend and the single ingrediants???

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Hizzle Yizzle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
HELL YEAH!!!!

Im all over some forslean and rhodiola!!! Bring it on!

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
forskolin and banaba have got my attention! ive been waiting forever for a banaba supplement to be produced like this

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome!! Keep 'em comin'

Would you guys prefer a set amount of each compound by itself in 1 cap, or a blend? Our machine shoots 300 caps to a round, so with the blends there would have to be some sort of minimum.

In set amounts, I am thinking:
caffeine 300 mg
a zinc/mag/b6 type blend
inositol 600 mg
choline 600 mg
forskolin 300 mg
banaba 300 mg
rhodiola 300 mg

You guys get the picture- still up for discussion
300mg banaba? what's the corosolic acid content? that sounds like a lot.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah!!!! Thats some good pricing too. And I don't need a fancy label as long as the sh!t is good.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
300mg banaba? what's the corosolic acid content? that sounds like a lot.
1%-I may have to go a little lower on the amount of banaba if I decide to do this- it has been known to give some people digestive issues....

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'd be in.

Could you do a blend and the single ingrediants???
I would prefer single ingredients, but a blend could be feasible if a minimum of 300 capsules were met- our machine runs in rounds of 300, and to do anything less than that would be difficult

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1%-I may have to go a little lower on the amount of banaba if I decide to do this- it has been known to give some people digestive issues....
300mg just seems like a sh*t ton. That much would put me in a hypoglycemic coma.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
300mg just seems like a sh*t ton. That much would put me in a hypoglycemic coma.
It is a good little bit- thinking more in terms of 100mg now that I think about it ;)

Thanos

Thanos

Awards
Would you be interested in the following, capped, in 30,60, or 90 ct. bottles, nothing special for the label, just supplement facts, and in any combination you like (*some restrictions may apply)?

caffeine
L-tyrosine
gotu kola
forskolin (Forslean- registered trademark of Sabinsa)
zinc gluconate
magnesium aspartate
dandelion root
B-6
mucuna pruriens
choline bitartate
rhodiola
dodder seed
chocamine (tm)
inositol
banaba
DHEA
ETC- you get the picture:head:

A bunch of others (so many that I can't think of all of them off the top of my head)- prices would be VERY affordable ($2.99-9.99 price range per 30 capsules. plus $5 shipping).

If there is interest, we are contemplating doing this- Give me a "hell yeah" if you are ready!!! :)

Cheap way to buy and test supplements that you are "on the fence" about trying!!!!!
Hell Yeah but I dont wanna have restrictions!!!:icon_lol:

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Forskolin

I found this as a good tool to reasearch potential product interest. Couldnt find banaba tho .

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Are you going to carry oil of oregano? I can see it now The Oregano/banaba/forskolin stack ! Anti allergy, anti fat, anti asthma, anti fungal, anti bacterial stack.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
genistein, reservatrol, Daidzen kill cancer stack.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Are you going to carry oil of oregano? I can see it now The Oregano/banaba/forskolin stack ! Anti allergy, anti fat, anti asthma, anti fungal, anti bacterial stack.
Grape seed extract (which we will probably be carrying) works pretty well for the anti allergy, anti fat, anti asthma- don't know about anti fungal and bacterial- but since it does get rid of rhinitis and sinusitis- I would have to say it probably has these qualities as well

I like oregano :) I will check oil of oregano- sounds interesting

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
genistein, reservatrol, Daidzen kill cancer stack.
Interesting- grape seed has these qualities as well, and naringin (which we carry) has some similar actions to geinstein and Daidzen

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Grape seed extract (which we will probably be carrying) works pretty well for the anti allergy, anti fat, anti asthma- don't know about anti fungal and bacterial- but since it does get rid of rhinitis and sinusitis- I would have to say it probably has these qualities as well

I like oregano :) I will check oil of oregano- sounds interesting
Ok cool, i havent been able to find it from reliable sources, let me know if you want any links, oil of oregano is safe and very useful for immune boosting.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hell Yeah but I dont wanna have restrictions!!!:icon_lol:
;) Nobody does!!! If you could find someone to go in with you on a 300 cap type blend- it would be EXTREMELY economical, plus you wouldn't have to waste time with a cap'em quick

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok cool, i havent been able to find it from reliable sources, let me know if you want any links, oil of oregano is safe and very useful for immune boosting.
I do- pm me

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
AHHHHH THE MADNESS I CANNOT TAKE IT!! I WANT TO BATHE IN ALL OF THE POWDERS!!!! HMMMMM...... Osmosis HAHA

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hell yes. Interested in the banaba and possibly the tryosine product later; however , taking clear edge that has tryosine. Dsades got the market sold.lol=)

Took the Am and Pm formula that has banaba in it. In Summerization Hizzle Yessir

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Very very interested in the forskolin and banaba. When are we thinking this could happen, because I am out of both and would like to know if I should just wait to give you my money :dance:

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Cheap way to buy and test supplements that you are "on the fence" about trying!!!!![/QUOTE]

ummmm.....hell yea i've been wanting to try chocamine......but enough with all the discussing it...there's quite a few die-hard members here responding....so "don't talk about it, be about it"......let's go....:woohoo:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You mean diffusion....
I think you mean neither:

Nothing is moving through a semi-permeable membrane: Not Osmosis.

Nothing is in gas or liquid phase, nor is it naturally dispersing until it reaches an equilibrium: not diffusion.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So walk the walk, right? :rofl: Don't worry, I am already on it!!

Got the machinery and a lot of these powders- just need to get some links up off our website, and a name (thinking BUDGET ERGOGENICS), and we are good to go!!!!!

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Then get on it! I am ready to order immediately :food:

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
will the banaba be standardized to any other extracts besides corosolic acid? i am highly interested in all the potential effects that banaba can offer.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So walk the walk, right? :rofl: Don't worry, I am already on it!!

Got the machinery and a lot of these powders- just need to get some links up off our website, and a name (thinking BUDGET ERGOGENICS), and we are good to go!!!!!
Looks like a solid idea guys, and I'll be willing to try a couple of those supps listed. Name for the link sounds good to or you could go with ECONOMIC ERGOGENICS.:D

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
will the banaba be standardized to any other extracts besides corosolic acid? i am highly interested in all the potential effects that banaba can offer.
We are probably going to just stay with the 1% Corosolic Acid standardization (that is what we have stocked), but if there is demand for some of the other extracts, we will probably do that as well- we can be flexible

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looks like a solid idea guys, and I'll be willing to try a couple of those supps listed. Name for the link sounds good to or you could go with ECONOMIC ERGOGENICS.:D
I like it!!!:cheers:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We are probably going to just stay with the 1% Corosolic Acid standardization (that is what we have stocked), but if there is demand for some of the other extracts, we will probably do that as well- we can be flexible
Just curious, but what is the final cap amount of the banaba that your going to go with?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just curious, but what is the final cap amount of the banaba that your going to go with?
100 mg- gives you a lot of options with the application (weight loss, insulin-mimicking, etc.)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks good.... I'm ready to order when your are.:D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 3
Rodja MMA 55
rugger48 General Chat 2