Well under $20 per month for a very effective fat burner?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
One that you only have to take 1 cap 2x per day?

Interested? :)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
*Looks around casually...... checking out the crowd......*

*Raises hand slowly*

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
*Looks around casually...... checking out the crowd......*

*Raises hand slowly*
;) Think some people would be interested?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Following in the footsteps of products like IGF-2, Neovar, Osteobolin-C and the upcoming, freaking amazing ____________ product that___________ and also____________ while managing to_________?

People would be fools to not go after a deal like that!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
If you don't slow your roll..... you're going to make other formulators in the industry question their manhood!

I am excited to find out more about this potential product!!!!!!! *hint to share info with me* LOL

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
You would have to make a peeliever out of me, then I would put it in my mouth.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
AHH YEAH!!!

Lanbane said it best!!

You know i am up for it rms! !

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Can't tell you what is in it just yet- but it has some "ephedra" like qualities w/o the sides/jitteriness :) And it is NOT some long-named chemical(s) you guys have never heard of!! And you can take one in the morning, and one in the afternoon, and that is all you need, period- take more than one, it will probably be too much, even if you are very tolerant to stims :) I have taken this same compound(s) for over a year, and it still works awesome!!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Well, if that's true, it already meets 2 of my biggest requirements. Anyone with half a brain wants to know what they are taking.
I have given up on even considering products that are hidden in the "smoke of industry protection" aka bull$h%t.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Just another mad man creation!!

:head:

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
The ephedra junkies are coming out of hiding and seeking out D.

We must call upon the forces of the APPLIED REPS we must save him!! Or we might never see this product!!!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
whispers to Buff:
I'm one of those ephedra junkies..... don't tell D though.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
:duel: GOT YA LANEBANE!!!!! haha

Dont worry your secret is safe with me but we will have to imprison you until the release. I hope you understand! But dont worry i think MACEDADDY is already there!!!:fool2:

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
stim unkie checkin in

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You got my coin if it doesnt lose effectiveness! Ive only run 1 OTC stim to date that worked for me past the 1 wk mark.So PLEASE get me off the Non Responder agon train!:D

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You got my coin if it doesnt lose effectiveness! Ive only run 1 OTC stim to date that worked for me past the 1 wk mark.So PLEASE get me off the Non Responder agon train!:D
Everyone differs as far as reactions, etc. , so I can't promise anything- but I have a similar reaction to you from most stims- they just don't do it for me after a certain point :( 2 of these- one 1st thing in the morning, and after my workout, and I am good to go for the day!! And if it does not work up to your standards- you are out less than $20!!

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I know that we all react differently to different compounds but Im still hopeful that this could be THE ONE! :D

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It will be mine, oh yes, it will be mine...........

I mean pretty please and how long?

Mr.50

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dang mace, your about the size of most 13 year olds ;)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
RMS,

Any ideas on the timeline for this, assuming it's a go?

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Can't tell you what is in it just yet- but it has some "ephedra" like qualities w/o the sides/jitteriness :) And it is NOT some long-named chemical(s) you guys have never heard of!! And you can take one in the morning, and one in the afternoon, and that is all you need, period- take more than one, it will probably be too much, even if you are very tolerant to stims :) I have taken this same compound(s) for over a year, and it still works awesome!!
Adderall? :woohoo:

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
HAHA Super they wont effect you being that u need them anyways!! HEHE :fool2: !!!

Actually Lanbane used all the adderall and now we are forced to feed him sugar pills and hop he doesn’t know the difference! DONT TELL HIM!!!!

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
HAHA Super they wont effect you being that u need them anyways!! HEHE :fool2: !!!

Actually Lanbane used all the adderall and now we are forced to feed him sugar pills and hop he doesn’t know the difference! DONT TELL HIM!!!!
Oh they affect me alright. :run::dance:

They are a staple of my summer DMB concert party mix. :drunk:

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
HAHAHAHA

Oh man some one cut Super's supply of Adderall!!! HAHA :fool2:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Time line is pretty soon- be looking out for samples!!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
samples?

SAMPLES?

SAMPLES?

I"M THERE! :thumbsup:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
what is the approximate timeline?

Mr.50
We have a new product launch coming out soon- few more weeks, you guys will LOVE this one- only a couple board reps and a couple select members have tried it!!!! (Hint: think naturally-occurring SARM at extremely high extraction %'s!!!!)

So some time after that ;)

PS PM me

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
SO, thanks so much for letting me try this BREAKTHROUGH supplement! after only one week of use, i am already down an inch in my waist! GREAT JOB, guys!

:toofunny:

so when the hell do we get details? huh? this is as bad as that AX company and that 3-AD teaser! :toofunny:

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
HAHA EXCATLY MACE!! PM me NOW!!!! HAHA
:dance:

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We have a new product launch coming out soon- few more weeks, you guys will LOVE this one- only a couple board reps and a couple select members have tried it!!!! (Hint: think naturally-occurring SARM at extremely high extraction %'s!!!!)

So some time after that ;)

PS PM me
That got my attention !!!!! So when can I test it? :D

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
Right after I finish testing it. Actually, since you have such informative logs and posts, I hereby nominate MMOWRY and I to be the first 2 testers of this exciting new product.

mmowry- U can use your connections with Dr.D to get a bottle of 3-AD for payment of my nomination. :cheers:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This thread does NOT deliver...in spades. :mad:

brass monkey

brass monkey

Awards
  • Established
20 bones Im jumping on this bus.
So what does this time line look like

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
20 bones Im jumping on this bus.
So what does this time line look like
We have a new product launch coming out soon for our newest addition, RPM- launch date is within 4-6 weeks

So some time very soon after that- the purpose of the thread was to guage interest- so far, great feedback!!!

PS Just be patient- you will be rewarded!!!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Im in.....Im a huge fan of Neovar!
John-
Glad you like it brotha!!!!! Maybe we can work out a product trade- PAL has got some cool stuff!!!!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
I would be willing to give mmowry one of mine to test once i get it!!

Pm Me mmowry!!! Lets work something out