Exciting Novel Use of Lipotrophin-PM

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Something I have been trying for a couple weeks now has intrigued me. I'd love RMS80 to offer up some input on his thoughts of this:

I've been using Lipo-PM during the day, which is nothing novel... but here's the thing:
I have been using 2 caps pre-meal: breakfast, lunch and dinner. (Totals me at 6 caps/day). It has seemed that during this time frame my recovery has picked up, as well as endurance. Best of all, as of today, I've dropped about 4 lbs. since 3/15... and all lifts have maintained or increased.

Suggestions on tweaking this for even better results? Do you see any negative effects from dosing in this manner?

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
i dont see why there would be any negative effects, its prob a great idea for those sensitive to stims. I work 3rd shift so I pop lipo - am at 11pm at night :) 4 caps and i coast all the way to 7 am. i can actually workout at 430 am when my gym opens during work.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Something I have been trying for a couple weeks now has intrigued me. I'd love RMS80 to offer up some input on his thoughts of this:

I've been using Lipo-PM during the day, which is nothing novel... but here's the thing:
I have been using 2 caps pre-meal: breakfast, lunch and dinner. (Totals me at 6 caps/day). It has seemed that during this time frame my recovery has picked up, as well as endurance. Best of all, as of today, I've dropped about 4 lbs. since 3/15... and all lifts have maintained or increased.

Suggestions on tweaking this for even better results? Do you see any negative effects from dosing in this manner?
I have been doing the same thing for the last two months- I went from 220 lbs. @ about 9% body fat to about 6% @ 215lbs. on 2 of the PM 3x a day, plus 2 of the AM 2x a day, along with 8 NeoVar a day. Plus, as an added bonus, I have actually gained strength through this period. I am in the middle of training for track season, so that helps as well, but all my lifts have gone up significantly, and all of my times have gone done quite a bit.

Seems to work really well when you consume the PM and/or NeoVar along with a mixed protein/carb/low fat meal- it tends to stop any blood sugar surge/tiredness from occuring. Been very happy with the results so far- the results truly have been impressive

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
So what you're saying is you've been holding out on us, eh? lol

Either way, I plan on putting IGF-2 back into the mix in a limited fashion. I'll let you know how it all turns out.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So what you're saying is you've been holding out on us, eh? lol

Either way, I plan on putting IGF-2 back into the mix in a limited fashion. I'll let you know how it all turns out.
You know me ;)

babolat

babolat

Board Sponsor
Awards
I prefer to use it right before meals with fat, as according to Dr.D, GTE helps stop fat absorption and use, so it keeps the fat off.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I prefer to use it right before meals with fat, as according to Dr.D, GTE helps stop fat absorption and use, so it keeps the fat off.
The EGCG in GTE causes excess CCK (cholecystokinin) release- it is GREAT in slowing the absorption of fats in the digestive tract, and also acts as a non-stimulant appetite suppressant!!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
AWWW The Multifaceted Use for such a great product!!