Exciting Novel Use of Lipotrophin-PM

  1. O.G. Appnut
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    85511
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    32.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Exciting Novel Use of Lipotrophin-PM


    Something I have been trying for a couple weeks now has intrigued me. I'd love RMS80 to offer up some input on his thoughts of this:

    I've been using Lipo-PM during the day, which is nothing novel... but here's the thing:
    I have been using 2 caps pre-meal: breakfast, lunch and dinner. (Totals me at 6 caps/day). It has seemed that during this time frame my recovery has picked up, as well as endurance. Best of all, as of today, I've dropped about 4 lbs. since 3/15... and all lifts have maintained or increased.

    Suggestions on tweaking this for even better results? Do you see any negative effects from dosing in this manner?
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)

  2. Senior Member
    Outside Backer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,629
    Rep Power
    89664
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    81.14%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    i dont see why there would be any negative effects, its prob a great idea for those sensitive to stims. I work 3rd shift so I pop lipo - am at 11pm at night 4 caps and i coast all the way to 7 am. i can actually workout at 430 am when my gym opens during work.
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  3. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Rep Power
    241542
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    35.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Something I have been trying for a couple weeks now has intrigued me. I'd love RMS80 to offer up some input on his thoughts of this:

    I've been using Lipo-PM during the day, which is nothing novel... but here's the thing:
    I have been using 2 caps pre-meal: breakfast, lunch and dinner. (Totals me at 6 caps/day). It has seemed that during this time frame my recovery has picked up, as well as endurance. Best of all, as of today, I've dropped about 4 lbs. since 3/15... and all lifts have maintained or increased.

    Suggestions on tweaking this for even better results? Do you see any negative effects from dosing in this manner?
    I have been doing the same thing for the last two months- I went from 220 lbs. @ about 9% body fat to about 6% @ 215lbs. on 2 of the PM 3x a day, plus 2 of the AM 2x a day, along with 8 NeoVar a day. Plus, as an added bonus, I have actually gained strength through this period. I am in the middle of training for track season, so that helps as well, but all my lifts have gone up significantly, and all of my times have gone done quite a bit.

    Seems to work really well when you consume the PM and/or NeoVar along with a mixed protein/carb/low fat meal- it tends to stop any blood sugar surge/tiredness from occuring. Been very happy with the results so far- the results truly have been impressive
    •   
       

  4. O.G. Appnut
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    85511
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    32.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    So what you're saying is you've been holding out on us, eh? lol

    Either way, I plan on putting IGF-2 back into the mix in a limited fashion. I'll let you know how it all turns out.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  5. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Rep Power
    241542
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    35.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    So what you're saying is you've been holding out on us, eh? lol

    Either way, I plan on putting IGF-2 back into the mix in a limited fashion. I'll let you know how it all turns out.
    You know me
  6. Board Sponsor
    babolat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    149
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    33.2%

    I prefer to use it right before meals with fat, as according to Dr.D, GTE helps stop fat absorption and use, so it keeps the fat off.
  7. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Rep Power
    241542
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    35.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by babolat View Post
    I prefer to use it right before meals with fat, as according to Dr.D, GTE helps stop fat absorption and use, so it keeps the fat off.
    The EGCG in GTE causes excess CCK (cholecystokinin) release- it is GREAT in slowing the absorption of fats in the digestive tract, and also acts as a non-stimulant appetite suppressant!!
  8. AI Sports Fitness Expert
    buffhunk29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,497
    Rep Power
    868
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    99.9%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    AWWW The Multifaceted Use for such a great product!!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. How would you use a free bottle of Lipotrophin PM?
    By EasyEJL in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 05-22-2008, 02:40 PM
  2. Replies: 87
    Last Post: 02-25-2008, 01:51 PM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-04-2008, 12:51 AM
  4. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 11-07-2007, 10:59 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in