The FUTURE

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Im a believer. 'THE FUTURE' has arrived. All Im saying is try the sample, go ahead and save some money, and be prepared to make room at the top of your supplement list. Its really not something you can explain. Its freaking amazing. It even makes ya wanna dance


  2. Holy Sh*t what is this stuff??
    I like the yellow ones...
    Sleeves are fitting tight, good hardness in back, chest and tris.
    Did bi's the other day and could not bend my arms after 1st set of BB curls.

    I was a "secret" tester and have been on it 2 weeks.
    Stack it with Neo and IGF-2 and the pumps are sick, the focus is phonemonal and the endurance is out the roof. I have been getting an extra rep or two at high weights consistantly since starting..and it all started from Day 1.

  3. Rms you know i am in LOVE with this stuff @#$!! HAHA

    But i dont know if i can say more than i have alreayd said!!

    Other than i am harder now in 2 weeks than i was during my whole contest prep and show day!! Also The constant feeling of being JACKED TO THE MOON is pretty cool as well!!
    I gave a sample to my training partner and he just looked at me and shook his head!! HAHA then came over and was like "What is this stuff, i am freaking JACKED!!!"

    Last thing i have to say is, THESE GUYS HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY ARE IN FOR!!
    •   
       


  4. So does the icariin produce the pumped effect at this high extract? Icariin is a very cool suppelment, great choice and I know people will love it.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bkprice View Post
    So does the icariin produce the pumped effect at this high extract? Icariin is a very cool suppelment, great choice and I know people will love it.
    Some of the "pumped" effect (it is a PDE4 and PDE5 inhibitor like Viagra or Cialis)- you will get some pretty good veins popping, but more of a hardening/strength/aggression-type feel- I can't really compare it to anything else I have ever tried...Maybe I am biased- but everyone else who has tried it will tell you the same thing

  6. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Some of the "pumped" effect (it is a PDE4 and PDE5 inhibitor like Viagra or Cialis)- you will get some pretty good veins popping, but more of a hardening/strength/aggression-type feel- I can't really compare it to anything else I have ever tried...Maybe I am biased- but everyone else who has tried it will tell you the same thing
    Hes not lying. Thats exactly how I'd describe it.

  7. Yeah, so uh...I WANT SOME!

    Is there a projected release date or is it still up in the air now, until the samples go out?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    Yeah, so uh...I WANT SOME!

    Is there a projected release date or is it still up in the air now, until the samples go out?
    Samples along with detailed product write-up- next 10 days
    Release- in 3-6 weeks

  9. Ahhh Yeah!! Get Ready Baby!

  10. So how the write up coming? Really cant wait to see all the goodies in it.

  11. Talked to Don tonight VERY SOON!!!!

    Look for the official write up this week!!!!!!!!

    And get ready to !! Thats right!!

    We are very excited to release this! Plus its going to look SICK!

    Stay tuned!!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Sean-
    I am glad you asked that- we do have several new products in the pipeline- the next one coming out is going to be a doozy It combines a PDE4 inhibitor similar to Viagra (in mechanism of action and potency) that also has short-term testosterone-stimulatory properties, along with an aromatase inhibitor, and several cognitive stimulants (hint: it is NOT the run-of-the-mill speed + NO booster type product- lot of research behind this one). It will be THE pre-workout supplement, and will be very different from anything on the market in terms of potency, mechansim of action, and mind/muscle connection- different enough that we are putting it in a category of its own

    Oh, crap, I just saw this, rms80! Now I'm really excited!

  13. You should be brotha! If 'the future' is any indication of things to come, AN is on its way to the top.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Oh, crap, I just saw this, rms80! Now I'm really excited!
    Sent your sample yesterday

  15. Quote Originally Posted by bkprice View Post
    So how the write up coming? Really cant wait to see all the goodies in it.
    Almost done proofing- citation page is almost as long as my arm

  16. Quote Originally Posted by ugab37 View Post
    You should be brotha! If 'the future' is any indication of things to come, AN is on its way to the top.

    No ****! This stuff sounds phenominal!

  17. You guys always go all out with the write ups. Oh, and I am sure my sample just got left on someones desk

  18. Get it out...I need more..

  19. Quote Originally Posted by sean taylor View Post
    Get it out...I need more..

    That's what she said..... oh... i mean...

    You likey some RPM Sean??
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    That's what she said..... oh... i mean...

    You likey some RPM Sean??
    LOL..azz

  21. Well I have tried the future and it is good.
    Just wanted to say that RPM is a great supp and an innovative idea that I am sure others will jump on. Good job guys.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by sean taylor View Post
    Well I have tried the future and it is good.
    Just wanted to say that RPM is a great supp and an innovative idea that I am sure others will jump on. Good job guys.
    Thanks Sean (wiping a tear from my eye)...!!!

  23. It's a beautiful thing to see a grown man cry............... someone hold me..............
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-31-2005, 03:17 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-18-2005, 11:19 PM
  3. the future
    By comrade in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-01-2004, 12:46 AM
  4. the future mr. olympia
    By primal1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-06-2003, 03:02 PM
  5. Cars of the Future...
    By Sheesh in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-13-2003, 02:04 PM
Log in
Log in