Why does Lipotrophin-PM contain green tea?
- 02-24-2007, 09:53 AM
- 02-24-2007, 11:12 AM
02-24-2007, 11:13 AM
P.S.~ Feedback from users thus far shows you'll probably find that you sleep better than usual.
Let us know if you have further questions!
02-24-2007, 04:33 PM
02-24-2007, 07:35 PM
If it has bacopa (I have no clue what is in this stuff - similar to cAmp I'm thinking) - that will likely give you more trouble than anything (at first).
Some people get a bit of a stim effect from bacopa at first.
02-24-2007, 09:41 PM
02-25-2007, 12:11 PM
02-25-2007, 01:03 PM
Well - whatever it was in the USP REM formula made it VERY difficult for me to get to sleep the first week or so I was on it. I though it was bacopa.
02-25-2007, 01:09 PM
Green tea in itself is very low in methylxanthine content, which is in a nearly 2:1 with L-Theanine.. Theanine is calming, so even the most caffiene sensitive can take an extract without jitters, not to mention most 100mg green tea extracts only have at most 12mg caffiene..
02-25-2007, 05:24 PM
02-26-2007, 10:23 AM
02-28-2007, 05:13 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Quintin in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-29-2013, 08:31 PM
- By David Dunn in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-08-2009, 12:16 AM
- By David Dunn in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-11-2009, 04:07 PM
- By RenegadeRows in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-18-2007, 01:02 PM
- By goldlifter in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-24-2006, 07:09 PM