Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Yep. I did! :woohoo:

You are cordially invited to visit the Applied Nutriceuticals Homepage

What's in it for you, you ask?

1.) At www.appnut.com you'll find instructions on how you can receive a sample bottle of AN product. And We're not talking a 2 capsule sample. You'll receive multiple days worth of product. Enough to truly sample. (Limit 1 bottle per household please)

2.) Full condensed and technical writeups, and FAQ sections on each product, updated often to reflect new information. You'll never question what is in our products. It's all spelled out for you. Find out how and why AN supplements get results.

3.) Informative articles and research related to supplements, health and fitness.

and SOOOOOOO much more will be available in the coming months! *cough, cough HUGE PROMO cough cough*

So visit the AN homepage NOW, and request your sample bottle. You won't be disappointed!

Get ready, and expect BIG things from Applied Nutriceuticals! :head:

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I received my sample and was pleasantly surprised that it was a mini-bottle's worth.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
I dont know but i am sure you guys are going to eat this up if you havent already!!!

FREE!!!!!
Multi-day supply!!!:dance:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
:thumbsup:

Thanks for your interest Yeahright! Any input to offer on the product?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
:thumbsup:

Thanks for your interest Yeahright! Any input to offer on the product?
I haven't tried it yet. I got the cissus product and was going to use in place of my existing cissus to compare.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Thank you, Warnerve.

Jayhawkk, You KNOW we got you!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will be ordering two products from you guys next payday. I'll hit you up for the freebees then :)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I will be ordering two products from you guys next payday. I'll hit you up for the freebees then :)
Awesome!! Good to see you over here!!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Jay,

You're too big to be sneaky. It would be interesting to see you try though. Like a bodybuilder sized ninja or something.

P

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Wanted to give IGF-2 a try...what a better way to try it out?

Thanks Lan...just sent you guys an e-mail.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
this freeloader. . opps i meant member already send his email :D

A

Aurora_Borealis

Awards
I think I am going to use my AN samples for my pre-Arnold stack. I have already used Lipotrophin PM.

I like the small bottles for samples. :head:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all of the positive feedback guys!!!!

babolat

babolat

Board Sponsor
Awards
You say multiple days like its 3 days or something...before I became a rep, I requested samples..and the bottles were stuffed! One of the things that really impressed me.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Babolat,

You have come to discover that Applied Nutriceuticals does not play.

babolat

babolat

Board Sponsor
Awards
There are a lot of companies that are all show and no go. Not the case with AN.

brass monkey

brass monkey

Awards
  • Established
igf-2 came in the mail today thanks again guys

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys...got my sample bottles and can't wait to heal up and try the NeoVar.
Thanks guys...

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I go to your web page and either I am retarded or I just cant find the link for the free sample....someone please help my dumba$$

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I asked and received a nice supply of 45 pills. Now to give this a go :) Thanks for the awesome sample. mmmm delivered as yummy candy :p

P

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Yep, the sample was amazing...I didn't expect pretty much, let alone half a bottle.

I used the IGF-2 at about 3pills x 3 times a day.

The best part about it was I got them a day before I ran out of PowerFULL.

The products are somewhat close in make up and they are supposed to have the same effect so it was good to run them one after another, IMO.

As for the results, IGF-2 is a great product. It did everything it was supposed to do. I would say this is a great alternative to other HGH boosters out there. I am looking forward to running IGF-2 with NeoVar sometime down the road...

It looks like a very promising stack, from a very stand up company.

I want to thank the guys from Applied Nutriceuicals for sending me the HYOOGE sample...I had a great time tryin it out.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yep, the sample was amazing...I didn't expect pretty much, let alone half a bottle.

I used the IGF-2 at about 3pills x 3 times a day.

The best part about it was I got them a day before I ran out of PowerFULL.

The products are somewhat close in make up and they are supposed to have the same effect so it was good to run them one after another, IMO.

As for the results, IGF-2 is a great product. It did everything it was supposed to do. I would say this is a great alternative to other HGH boosters out there. I am looking forward to running IGF-2 with NeoVar sometime down the road...

It looks like a very promising stack, from a very stand up company.

I want to thank the guys from Applied Nutriceuicals for sending me the HYOOGE sample...I had a great time tryin it out.
You are very welcome!!

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
is this offer still valid? i dont see any info on the site about it....