Did someone say FREE?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I asked and received a nice supply of 45 pills. Now to give this a go Thanks for the awesome sample. mmmm delivered as yummy candy :P

2. Yep, the sample was amazing...I didn't expect pretty much, let alone half a bottle.

I used the IGF-2 at about 3pills x 3 times a day.

The best part about it was I got them a day before I ran out of PowerFULL.

The products are somewhat close in make up and they are supposed to have the same effect so it was good to run them one after another, IMO.

As for the results, IGF-2 is a great product. It did everything it was supposed to do. I would say this is a great alternative to other HGH boosters out there. I am looking forward to running IGF-2 with NeoVar sometime down the road...

It looks like a very promising stack, from a very stand up company.

I want to thank the guys from Applied Nutriceuicals for sending me the HYOOGE sample...I had a great time tryin it out.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    Yep, the sample was amazing...I didn't expect pretty much, let alone half a bottle.

I used the IGF-2 at about 3pills x 3 times a day.

The best part about it was I got them a day before I ran out of PowerFULL.

The products are somewhat close in make up and they are supposed to have the same effect so it was good to run them one after another, IMO.

As for the results, IGF-2 is a great product. It did everything it was supposed to do. I would say this is a great alternative to other HGH boosters out there. I am looking forward to running IGF-2 with NeoVar sometime down the road...

It looks like a very promising stack, from a very stand up company.

I want to thank the guys from Applied Nutriceuicals for sending me the HYOOGE sample...I had a great time tryin it out.
    You are very welcome!!

4. is this offer still valid? i dont see any info on the site about it....

5. Quote Originally Posted by dsw222 View Post
    is this offer still valid? i dont see any info on the site about it....
    It is- shoot us an e-mail

Similar Forum Threads

1. Did someone say M-1-T?!
    By XxCrisisxX in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-06-2009, 03:28 PM
  2. Did someone say "sale"?!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 07-26-2007, 08:44 PM
  3. Did someone say Bulk PowerFULL?
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet