Lipotrophin-AM™ - Frequently Asked Questions

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Q: When is the best time to take Lipotrophin AM?

A: Take on an empty stomach first thing in the morning, and in the early afternoon. It can be taken with food, but it will not be as effective.

Q: How long before I will notice the energy boosting and weight control benefits of Lipotrophin-AM?

A: From the first day your energy level will increase and you will notice a “warming” sensation about fifteen minutes after it is first ingested. This is a natural sensation experienced with most thermogenics. The fat-burning effects begin immediately, with visible reduction in weight and inches visible after the first week. The effects of Lipotrophin-AM can be increased when stacked with Lipotrophin-PM™ providing you with 24-hour fat burning effects.

Q: What makes Lipotrophin-AM different from other fat burners?

A: Lipotrophin-AM has been specially formulated to deliver full effective dosages of each compound delivering maximum results in shorter time. All of our ingredients are derived from natural extracts, standardized to consistent quality, purity and potency. We use no fillers so all you are getting is pure fat-melting performance. Our products work well for both males and females with a variety types of body types. When maintaining a proper diet and exercise program, Lipotrophin-AM will make weight management easy and fun as you watch those unwanted pounds melt away.

Q: How long can I use this product?

A: There have been no documented cases of our products having long term negative effects. All ingredients are found naturally are safe. However, it is always best to consult your physician when taking any medications long term.

Q: What is MXAC and how does it increase the fat burning process?

A: has been shown to increase lipolysis leading to elevated glycerol and free fatty acid levels in the blood. MXAC does this through a multifaceted system by increasing norepinephrine, inhibiting cAMP-phosphodiesterase release which allows cAMP to build up in cells. Subsequent increase in cAMP by the cAMP-PDE enzyme leads to the activation of the Protein Kinase enzyme PKA, which in turn phosphorylates and activates Hormone-Sensitive Lipase (HSL).HSL liberates fatty acids from adipose (which is fat tissue) Fatty acid chains are hydrolyzed within the fat cell from triaglycerols, and the resulting diaglycerols are substrates (fuel) that are then broken down into acetyl-CoA, where they can be readily utilized by the Krebs cycle of aerobic metabolism and burned off as energy.

Q: Does Lipotrophin-AM control appetite?

A: EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate) and MXAC (methylxanthine anhydrous caffeine) are well known appetite suppressants because they elevate your CCK (cholecystokinin) levels. CCK is a peptide hormone that is vital in control of the appetite and the digestion of fat and protein, and triggers satiety signals in the brain.

Q: How does Lipotrophin AM help control my cravings?

A: The banaba extract and mucuna pruriens in Lipotrophin AM help curb cravings by stabilizing blood sugar and insulin levels. Mucuna pruriens has been documented to have potent neurotransmitter-boosting effects along with blood sugar controlling effects, both of which promote fat metabolization. Low neurotransmitter levels (mainly dopamine and serotonin) can result in cravings for sugars and sweets and in some cases even depression, which leads to “comfort eating”.

Q: What is Bacopa Monnieri and what role does it play?

A: Bacopa Monnieri is extremely important to the fat-burning process. It stimulates the continued synthesis of the thyroid hormone T4, providing a constant, readily available source of convertible material that later converts to T3. This is extremely important in fat loss because T3 is biologically more active than T4, and radically increases your basal metabolic rate and increases body heat production (thermogenesis) which results in greater fat loss

babolat

babolat

Board Sponsor
Awards
I love taking it before tennis, especially since I have to wake up early. Definitely gives a nice energy rush and for me a great mental feeling!

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Is the banaba extract in both the AM and PM products? Because I only see it on PM label and you mention it hear in the FAQ's.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is the banaba extract in both the AM and PM products? Because I only see it on PM label and you mention it hear in the FAQ's.
DTrain,
Good catch- it was a mistake (Banaba is only in the PM) and we are going to fix it

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
DTrain,
Good catch- it was a mistake (Banaba is only in the PM) and we are going to fix it
No problem man. I was just doing a little research as I was thinking of getting the stack for my wife.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exactly how many mgs of Caffeine does the Am contain?

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Man, I'm not trying to be a douche or anything but I have been taking this stuff for almost a month now and haven't noticed anything in terms of energy or appetite suppression, maybe even some appetite stimulation. Fat loss is hard to judge because I have a very solid diet/cardio/weight program. But for me this product hasnt really delivered.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man, I'm not trying to be a douche or anything but I have been taking this stuff for almost a month now and haven't noticed anything in terms of energy or appetite suppression, maybe even some appetite stimulation. Fat loss is hard to judge because I have a very solid diet/cardio/weight program. But for me this product hasnt really delivered.
How is your diet. sleep and training? You cant exspect supplements to work optimine(sp) if you dont have the basics down.

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How is your diet. sleep and training? You cant exspect supplements to work optimine(sp) if you dont have the basics down.
I am currently trying to cut down, I go fairly low carb (120g) for three days followed by a higher carb day (about 300-350) then two more low carb days, then high carb and repeat. If that makes sense. Protein on all days is in the 220-240 neighbor hood. Fats are around 70g on low carb days and less than 30 on high carb days. My training comes from Building the Perfect Beast Naturally (nuff said!) and I do HIIT 3-4 days a week for 20 minutes on varying pieces of equipment first thing in the am after drinking X-tend and CEE. I drink X-tend and CEE first thing in the morning always with my liptrophin, and during my workout. I have been drinking replenish pwo with waxy maize. I am a saggitarius and enjoy long walks in the rain. Sorry I told so much about my life I just didnt know where to stop!:think:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if your a natural bodybuilder dont drop your fats less than fifteen percent or your testostrone drops. If your takign anabolics it doesnt matter thats why Jay Cutler can eat no fat and still get big. Watch his Video for more info on this

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
if your a natural bodybuilder dont drop your fats less than fifteen percent or your testostrone drops. If your takign anabolics it doesnt matter thats why Jay Cutler can eat no fat and still get big. Watch his Video for more info on this
Good advice- testosterone is a cholesterol-based hormone, so little or no dietary fat= no cholesterol availiable for synthesis into testosterone

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
also keep in mind not everyone is the same some people respond better then others. feedback has been fantastic with lipo- am and pm. Me personally there inst a stim out there short of crack that will really get me up and going. juust yrs of ultimate orange and ephedra abuse ;) also how big are you hieght and weight

brass monkey

brass monkey

Awards
  • Established
So far my exp. has been great with lipo am/pm Ive dropped 11lbs and i haven't lost much muscle mass at all. I'm very stim. sensitive and i haven't had any trouble at all.

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
also keep in mind not everyone is the same some people respond better then others. feedback has been fantastic with lipo- am and pm. Me personally there inst a stim out there short of crack that will really get me up and going. juust yrs of ultimate orange and ephedra abuse ;) also how big are you hieght and weight
I'm am 5'9 about 170lbs 8-9% bodyfat. Weight loss hasnt been a complaint as I mentioned before Its hard to tell because my diet/workout/cardio are good and I have been consitently losing fat. The main reason I bought was first of all the price was right, and I wanted something to wake me up in the morning, and to help keeping me from being so hungry I ended up at Ci Ci's pizza buffet.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
I'm am 5'9 about 170lbs 8-9% bodyfat. Weight loss hasnt been a complaint as I mentioned before Its hard to tell because my diet/workout/cardio are good and I have been consitently losing fat. The main reason I bought was first of all the price was right, and I wanted something to wake me up in the morning, and to help keeping me from being so hungry I ended up at Ci Ci's pizza buffet.

ol ive fallen victim to the ci ci's pizza buffet there isnt too much that can decrease my hunger ive tried everything. :pizza:

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
:food: :pizza: :frustrate
Story of my Life! I get myself to a place where I'm not completely frustrated with my body, I have a few bad days and bam, it takes me two weeks to get back to where I started.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey rms, since the dose is weight dependant, is this amount of caffeine per pill...? Could you please elaborate? Thanks.
dose per pill is around 60 mg......

AppliedBaby

AppliedBaby

Awards
Love my am pm stack... keeps me lean year round...especially a help in prep!

jsim8

Awards
took first dose this morning as soon as i woke up and within 20 minutes i felt it, just wondering though, i took 3 pills this morning (im 205 lb 6ft tall) is that the right dosage i assume?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
took first dose this morning as soon as i woke up and within 20 minutes i felt it, just wondering though, i took 3 pills this morning (im 205 lb 6ft tall) is that the right dosage i assume?
Perfect dosage for your weight, Sir!

D1esel

Awards
Hey guys can AM be used solo or is it best used along with PM for greater results?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys can AM be used solo or is it best used along with PM for greater results?
It can be used solo. However, the concept is one of an all-day fat-burning stack, so the PM is recommended to ensure continued fat-burning in the evening and during sleep. Some stim-sensitive users even prefer to use PM all day.

eneyman

eneyman

Awards
I took the pm samples I received last night and wasn't able to fall asleep for a bit, but I am not blaming the product, I have alot on my mind as well, also took the AM this morning and felt the effects in less then 25 minutes, very awake, alert and studying/planning/trying to get stuff done. I can feel the burn and I am liking Lipo so far, smooth and clean energy and I am able to focus still even with the stims, not all paranoid and crazy.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I took the pm samples I received last night and wasn't able to fall asleep for a bit, but I am not blaming the product, I have alot on my mind as well, also took the AM this morning and felt the effects in less then 25 minutes, very awake, alert and studying/planning/trying to get stuff done. I can feel the burn and I am liking Lipo so far, smooth and clean energy and I am able to focus still even with the stims, not all paranoid and crazy.
I had the same problem, when I first started using Lipotrophin-PM, of not being able to fall asleep for ~2-3 hours after dosing it (sleep was deep and quality, though, once there). Also, as you said, you had a lot on your mind, and your mind activity, as well as stress levels, play a huge part in your ability to fall asleep. I DID change my dosing, though, from just before I went to bed, to 2 hours after my last meal, which is ~2-3 hours before bed (so that makes a difference), for a while, and was able to go to sleep almost instantly when I went to bed. Now, though, it's fine whenever I choose to dose it at night.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I looked at the ingredient profile and it looks pretty solid but i got two questions.....

1) are there enough ingredients in each capsule to actually get descent results with have to pop 3-5 pills per serving?

2) Can this be taken on a very low carb diet?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I looked at the ingredient profile and it looks pretty solid but i got two questions.....

1) are there enough ingredients in each capsule to actually get descent results with have to pop 3-5 pills per serving?

2) Can this be taken on a very low carb diet?
1. For your weight you need to dose TWO caps twice per day: first thing in the morning, and again early afternoon. And yes, this is the OPTIMAL dosage to get results for YOU.

2. Yes you can use it on a low carbohydrate diet. However, if your goal is fat loss then I do NOT recommend low carbohydrates, especially not for extended periods of time. If you WERE going to use low carbohydrates, then I suggest that you CYCLE them (i.e. 2-3 days lower (50-100g) carbohydrates, followed by 1-2 days higher (no limit) carbohydrates); this method is VERY effective for fat loss.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If been hitting 30-50 grams a for 5-6 days with 1 day of no limit carb spike. Im right now at a stalemate and un-able to lose any more weight. As a matter of fact after cutting calories ive actually begun to gain weight. I started at 187-188 and now im at 195.

Now im gonna start adding in a more regimented cardio and a solid supp to aid me in shedding the extra lbs.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If been hitting 30-50 grams a for 5-6 days with 1 day of no limit carb spike. Im right now at a stalemate and un-able to lose any more weight. As a matter of fact after cutting calories ive actually begun to gain weight. I started at 187-188 and now im at 195.

Now im gonna start adding in a more regimented cardio and a solid supp to aid me in shedding the extra lbs.
Don't be too concerned with your SCALE WEIGHT. Focus on your BODY COMPOSITION. You may get to where you want to be re leanness, but not be the weight desired; this should not be an issue (you do NOT want to lose any MUSCLE mass, only fat).

I would recommend doing more than 1 high carbohydrate day; say one every third day as an unlimited carbohydrate day. You need to make sure that on your lower carbohydrate days that your calories are NOT excessively low too, though.

Adding in some cardio will most definitely break through a plateau. I have found that HIIT cardio works best, three times a week. Also, not something that I would generally recommend, but I have been doing some post-weights cardio the last week or so and the fat seems to be melting off me (bearing in mind that my diet is NOT strict, with every other day high carbohydrate and >4000 calories).

A fat burner will be most effective if you are a male and <10% BF (or a female <15% BF), since at that point fat loss effects are more noticeable than if you had a higher body composition (much like you will notice using a diuretic if you're already relatively lean and want to get that little bit leaner, but would be a waste of time if you weren't already close to the leanness you wanted to be).

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

koppenberg

Awards
Hi!
Is it safe to use even if you can be tested??(wada) Good to know!

Regards

/K

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

tayboo11

Awards
Whats the difference between, Lipotrophin-AM, Redline Ultra Hardcore, and OxyElite Pro? I understand this is a Applied Nutriceuticals favored section of the forum but it seems to have un-bias advice for the most part, so please help me out if you know.

Look forward to your response.
Thanks!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whats the difference between, Lipotrophin-AM, Redline Ultra Hardcore, and OxyElite Pro? I understand this is a Applied Nutriceuticals favored section of the forum but it seems to have un-bias advice for the most part, so please help me out if you know.

Look forward to your response.
Thanks!
All the products you listed may be classed as "fat burners", but if you look at their ingredient profiles, you will see that they are very different, and I recommend that you take the time to read about each product a little more (you can do this on each company website) to understand the product differences.

~Rosie~