Lipotrophin-AM™ - Frequently Asked Questions

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. If been hitting 30-50 grams a for 5-6 days with 1 day of no limit carb spike. Im right now at a stalemate and un-able to lose any more weight. As a matter of fact after cutting calories ive actually begun to gain weight. I started at 187-188 and now im at 195.

Now im gonna start adding in a more regimented cardio and a solid supp to aid me in shedding the extra lbs.

2. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    If been hitting 30-50 grams a for 5-6 days with 1 day of no limit carb spike. Im right now at a stalemate and un-able to lose any more weight. As a matter of fact after cutting calories ive actually begun to gain weight. I started at 187-188 and now im at 195.

Now im gonna start adding in a more regimented cardio and a solid supp to aid me in shedding the extra lbs.
    Don't be too concerned with your SCALE WEIGHT. Focus on your BODY COMPOSITION. You may get to where you want to be re leanness, but not be the weight desired; this should not be an issue (you do NOT want to lose any MUSCLE mass, only fat).

I would recommend doing more than 1 high carbohydrate day; say one every third day as an unlimited carbohydrate day. You need to make sure that on your lower carbohydrate days that your calories are NOT excessively low too, though.

Adding in some cardio will most definitely break through a plateau. I have found that HIIT cardio works best, three times a week. Also, not something that I would generally recommend, but I have been doing some post-weights cardio the last week or so and the fat seems to be melting off me (bearing in mind that my diet is NOT strict, with every other day high carbohydrate and >4000 calories).

A fat burner will be most effective if you are a male and <10% BF (or a female <15% BF), since at that point fat loss effects are more noticeable than if you had a higher body composition (much like you will notice using a diuretic if you're already relatively lean and want to get that little bit leaner, but would be a waste of time if you weren't already close to the leanness you wanted to be).

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

3. Hi!
    Is it safe to use even if you can be tested??(wada) Good to know!

Regards

/K

4. Quote Originally Posted by koppenberg View Post
    Hi!
    Is it safe to use even if you can be tested??(wada) Good to know!

Regards

/K
    Yes.

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

5. Whats the difference between, Lipotrophin-AM, Redline Ultra Hardcore, and OxyElite Pro? I understand this is a Applied Nutriceuticals favored section of the forum but it seems to have un-bias advice for the most part, so please help me out if you know.

Look forward to your response.
    Thanks!

6. Quote Originally Posted by tayboo11 View Post
    Whats the difference between, Lipotrophin-AM, Redline Ultra Hardcore, and OxyElite Pro? I understand this is a Applied Nutriceuticals favored section of the forum but it seems to have un-bias advice for the most part, so please help me out if you know.

Look forward to your response.
    Thanks!
    All the products you listed may be classed as "fat burners", but if you look at their ingredient profiles, you will see that they are very different, and I recommend that you take the time to read about each product a little more (you can do this on each company website) to understand the product differences.

~Rosie~

Similar Forum Threads

1. White BLOOD™ FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
    By ddawg91 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-28-2007, 06:41 PM