Lipotrophin-PM™ Frequently Asked Questions - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Lipotrophin-PM™ Frequently Asked Questions

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by onlyone View Post
    Is the L-Dopa in Lipotrophin pm enough to block or reduce Prolactin?
    Dirk will have to answer this.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Dirk will have to answer this.

~Rosie~
    That would be nice.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  176 lbs.

Is it better to take an anti-depressant like Zoloft at night with the Lipo-Pm? (Since Dopamine is being released), or should I take Zoloft earlier during the day? I started taking Lipo-PM two days ago, but have been on Zoloft for about two months now.

I'm just trying to figure out why I keep waking up around midnight and then having the hardest time falling back to sleep... sometimes hours.

Although I do feel well rested and full of energy in the morning.

Any advice would be most appreciated
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Beast20 View Post
    Is it better to take an anti-depressant like Zoloft at night with the Lipo-Pm? (Since Dopamine is being released), or should I take Zoloft earlier during the day? I started taking Lipo-PM two days ago, but have been on Zoloft for about two months now.

I'm just trying to figure out why I keep waking up around midnight and then having the hardest time falling back to sleep... sometimes hours.

Although I do feel well rested and full of energy in the morning.

Any advice would be most appreciated
    If you are using Zoloft - regardless of when you are dosing it - you should NOT be using Lipotrophin-PM (or anything else with L-Dopa in)!

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  176 lbs.

If you are using Zoloft - regardless of when you are dosing it - you should NOT be using Lipotrophin-PM (or anything else with L-Dopa in)!

~Rosie~
    Thanks for letting me know Rosie! Is it because of the serotonin?
  6. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Thanks for letting me know Rosie! Is it because of the serotonin?
    No worries No, it is not because of the serotonin, but the the L-Dopa (as mentioned) - the L-Dopa can increase the potential for harsh side effects of Zoloft.

~Rosie~

7. Pro Virili Parte

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

~Rosie~
    Curious to your reasoning to this Rosie

Zoloft is a SSRI which can deplete dopamine, serotonin and/or catecholamine. Mucuna can help towards balancing the neurotransmitters and increase dopamine.

Interested to hear you reasoning Rosie, I must be misunderstanding something or overlooking something here because I see no reason why the two can't be taken together.

But I would tend to agree with you and not mix pharma medications with herbal supplementation without first consulting my psychian.
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  8. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Curious to your reasoning to this Rosie

Zoloft is a SSRI which can deplete dopamine, serotonin and/or catecholamine. Mucuna can help towards balancing the neurotransmitters and increase dopamine.

Interested to hear you reasoning Rosie, I must be misunderstanding something or overlooking something here.

But I would tend to agree with you and not mix pharma medications with herbal supplementation without first consulting my psychian.
    Re post #46: "L-Dopa can increase the potential for harsh side effects of Zoloft." To explain this, L-Dopa can counteract against Zoloft and vice versa, creating side effects which have not yet been studied, and this recommendation is made as a precaution because of the uncertainty of stacking them, with the individual's health and well-being in mind. That said, ANY time you're dealing with chemicals that affect the brain, you should ALWAYS err on the side of caution, IMO.

~Rosie~

9. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  176 lbs.

Re post #46: "L-Dopa can increase the potential for harsh side effects of Zoloft." To explain this, L-Dopa can counteract against Zoloft and vice versa, creating side effects which have not yet been studied, and this recommendation is made as a precaution because of the uncertainty of stacking them, with the individual's health and well-being in mind. That said, ANY time you're dealing with chemicals that affect the brain, you should ALWAYS err on the side of caution, IMO.

~Rosie~
    It's a good thing I decided to ask about this. I'm taking zoloft as a trial from my physician to see if it helps with mild depression, but I didn't feel any better. Sleep on the other hand and natural GH release is way more important for my longterm goals!

If I decide with my physician discontinue Zoloft, would it be fine to take Lipotrophin-PM even throughout bulking PH cycles?
  10. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

It's a good thing I decided to ask about this. I'm taking zoloft as a trial from my physician to see if it helps with mild depression, but I didn't feel any better. Sleep on the other hand and natural GH release is way more important for my longterm goals!

If I decide with my physician discontinue Zoloft, would it be fine to take Lipotrophin-PM even throughout bulking PH cycles?
    If you're NOT using Zoloft you're fine using Lipotrophin-PM, even if using hormonals.

~Rosie~

11. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  176 lbs.

If you're NOT using Zoloft you're fine using Lipotrophin-PM, even if using hormonals.

~Rosie~
    Much appreciated Rosie, thanks!
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Even I didnt know this. Nice posts
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  13. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Much appreciated Rosie, thanks!
    No worries - you're very welcome

~Rosie~

14. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  176 lbs.

Can you take Lipotrophin-PM with Melatonin? The reason I'm asking is because I've been having a hard time falling asleep lately with Lipo-PM alone, usually takes me about 2 hours lying in bed until I manage to fall asleep. So I tried taking melatonin last night and I basically stayed up the whole night... and got fed up and eventually just got out of bed at 3am and went for a HIIT sprint.

Should I toss the melatonin?
    - RigzZ
  15. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Can you take Lipotrophin-PM with Melatonin? The reason I'm asking is because I've been having a hard time falling asleep lately with Lipo-PM alone, usually takes me about 2 hours lying in bed until I manage to fall asleep. So I tried taking melatonin last night and I basically stayed up the whole night... and got fed up and eventually just got out of bed at 3am and went for a HIIT sprint.

Should I toss the melatonin?
    You can, but you don't have to. I recommend dosing your Lipotrophin-PM anywhere from ~2 hours before or right before you go to bed - I have done both ways and now do immediately pre-bed, and that gives me the best effects re sleep.

~Rosie~

16. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  176 lbs.

You can, but you don't have to. I recommend dosing your Lipotrophin-PM anywhere from ~2 hours before or right before you go to bed - I have done both ways and now do immediately pre-bed, and that gives me the best effects re sleep.

~Rosie~
    hmm, or perhaps it can be the Alpha-T2 that I started taking 3 days ago. Or I might've just had a bad night.
    - RigzZ
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You can, its not necessity but it could help your sleep. I used to take 3g about an hour before bed when I worked night shift to try and alter my circadian cycle. If you do, cycle on/off just as you would anything else. I would think something with 3,3diiodothyronine, rawoulscine HCL, and methylsynephrine are more likely to be keeping you up at night.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  176 lbs.

Is it a good idea to Take 100mg of 5-HTP with Lipotrophin-PM?
    - RigzZ
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Beast20
    Is it a good idea to Take 100mg of 5-HTP with Lipotrophin-PM?
    I've used 50 to 100, sometimes with valerian in it as well, no issues for me. I live 5htp at bed time.. Lipo pm is good stuff
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  176 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I've used 50 to 100, sometimes with valerian in it as well, no issues for me. I live 5htp at bed time.. Lipo pm is good stuff
    Nice, thanks for the info. I benefit greatly from Lipo-Pm, deeper sleep, more energy the next day. But I still find it difficult falling asleep most nights. I'll see how the combination of Lipo-PM and 5-HTP works
    - RigzZ
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Beast20

Nice, thanks for the info. I benefit greatly from Lipo-Pm, deeper sleep, more energy the next day. But I still find it difficult falling asleep most nights. I'll see how the combination of Lipo-PM and 5-HTP works
    Same, relaxing NEVER comes easy for me.. I also stacked it with ai sports 3z for a month- sh!t knocks you out but doesn't have leaning agents, hence reason for stacking with lipo pm..
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. White BLOOD™ FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
    By ddawg91 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-28-2007, 04:41 PM