NeoVar™ Frequently Asked Questions

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

  1. i do 3 early in the day or later in the day and 3 post workout.

    The other day however i did dose 6 caps then binged my heart out
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    i do 3 early in the day or later in the day and 3 post workout.

    The other day however i did dose 6 caps then binged my heart out
    LOL. I would still do the 3 caps 15-20 min before a binge. Take the double-dose just before you go to bed instead of pre-binge.
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com
    •   
       


  3. would neovar give the same kind of results as say anavol

  4. Quote Originally Posted by GREENER View Post
    would neovar give the same kind of results as say anavol
    Possibly. They are both creatine products. Anavol would also help with pumps and some nutrient repartitioning.
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

  5. Is NeoVar effective on cardio days? I plan to take it on cardio-only days (in addition to my normal lifting days, of course) and was wondering if it's really necessary to do so. If it's not really that effective on non-lifting days, then I don't want to be wasting it.

    I'm still going to take the maintenance dose, I just want to know if the second dose is needed after a cardio-only session.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by 9volt View Post
    Is NeoVar effective on cardio days? I plan to take it on cardio-only days (in addition to my normal lifting days, of course) and was wondering if it's really necessary to do so. If it's not really that effective on non-lifting days, then I don't want to be wasting it.

    I'm still going to take the maintenance dose, I just want to know if the second dose is needed after a cardio-only session.
    I still use it on non-resistance training days, simply because it acts as a nutrient repartitioner and is effective at helping keep you lean and tight (especially if you're having high carbohydrates). I would recommend dosing immediately after your cardio session (and them having your meal* 15-20 minutes later) and then 15-20 minutes before another meal* in the day.

    * For the most effectiveness, ensure that your meal has at least 50g of carbohydrates in it.
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

  7. Thanks.

    Also, I still have some Green Magnitude left, and was wondering if I could add it into my IGF-2/NeoVar stack. It seems kind of redundant being that they're both creatines. Would it be advisable to take it, or would I just be wasting it?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by 9volt View Post
    Thanks.

    Also, I still have some Green Magnitude left, and was wondering if I could add it into my IGF-2/NeoVar stack. It seems kind of redundant being that they're both creatines. Would it be advisable to take it, or would I just be wasting it?
    You get ~5g of creatine per scoop of Green MAGnitude. And at the recommended daily dose of NeoVar Recomped you get 3.876g of creatine. Personally don't think that you need TWO creatine products.

    However, if you were to use the Green MAGnitude ~60 min pre-resistance training, and then have a dose of NeoVar Recomped immediately post-resistance training (and stay with the one dose of NeoVar Recomped), then that should be fine (and that way you get the benefit of utilizing NeoVar Recomped's nutrient repartitioning effects (make sure that you have a meal with at least 50g of carbohydrates in 15-20 min post-NeoVar Recomped dosing though).

    Otherwise, use either or. Both don't really need to be used together (unless taken as recommended above).
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com
  9. True74Seneca
    True74Seneca's Avatar

    Almost done with my first bottle of Neovar and it is pretty Bad Ass. Awesome results. Thumbs up

  10. Quote Originally Posted by True74Seneca View Post
    Almost done with my first bottle of Neovar and it is pretty Bad Ass. Awesome results. Thumbs up
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

  11. so i'm close to finishing off my 4th bottle (running without any breaks) of NeoVar. Would there be any benefit of taking a month off before starting it up again? or just carry on?
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    so i'm close to finishing off my 4th bottle (running without any breaks) of NeoVar. Would there be any benefit of taking a month off before starting it up again? or just carry on?
    I would just keep using it.
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

  13. so should i take neovar with a waxi-maize product like dark matter?


    ill be taking neovar with "the one/2nd gear" stack if that helps

  14. Quote Originally Posted by therosser View Post
    so should i take neovar with a waxi-maize product like dark matter?


    ill be taking neovar with "the one/2nd gear" stack if that helps
    You can. Doesn't really matter what source your carbohydrates come from, so long as you have them 15-20 minutes AFTER dosing NeoVar.

    Generally you want SIMPLE sugars (i.e. dextrose, fruit, etc.) post-training, as it helps with recovery. An hour after you've had your post-workout carbohydrates/protein, then you want a meal with complex carbohydrates (and protein) in it.

    A waxy maize product will be fine to use 'with'.


    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

  15. quick question, could you dose neovar pre and post workout? if only post what would you recommend for a supplement that can be pre.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by To0l8er View Post
    quick question, could you dose neovar pre and post workout? if only post what would you recommend for a supplement that can be pre.
    sure thing man. Any preworkout supplement would work if you chose to just use neovar in post workout format.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  17. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    sure thing man. Any preworkout supplement would work if you chose to just use neovar in post workout format.
    so i could use it pre and post? basically split it 3 pre and 3 post?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by To0l8er View Post
    so i could use it pre and post? basically split it 3 pre and 3 post?
    yup
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  19. alright cool thanks man.

  20. no problem man, good luck!
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  21. Quote Originally Posted by To0l8er View Post
    quick question, could you dose neovar pre and post workout? if only post what would you recommend for a supplement that can be pre.
    Using NeoVar Recomped pre and post-resistance training

    You can definitely use NeoVar Recomped pre AND post-resistance training. In fact, this is how I use it.

    There are a couple of ways you could do this:

    Option A
    Dose 1 - 3 caps 30-40 min pre-resistance training
    Dose 2 - 3 caps immediate post-resistance (or cardio, if no resistance training and cardio instead) training AND THEN EAT A MEAL CONTAINING ~50g CARBOHYDRATES 15-20 MINUTES AFTERWARDS

    Option B
    Dose 1 - 3 caps 30-40 min pre-resistance training
    Dose 2 - 3 caps immediate post-resistance (or cardio, if no resistance training and cardio instead) training AND THEN EAT A MEAL CONTAINING ~50g CARBOHYDRATES 15-20 MINUTES AFTERWARDS
    Dose 3 - 3 caps 15-20 minutes pre-meal with at least 50g carbohydrates (either earlier or later in the day)


    Using NeoVar Recomped post-resistance training only

    If you were only going to dose NeoVar Recomped post-resistance training (i.e. use the dosing/timing schedule below) then I would recommend using something like RPM pre-training (you can use any preworkout product, really; but make sure that it doesn't contain creatine, and if it does, not a lot).

    Dose 1 - 3 caps immediate post-resistance (or cardio, if no resistance training and cardio instead) training AND THEN EAT A MEAL CONTAINING ~50g CARBOHYDRATES 15-20 MINUTES AFTERWARDS
    Dose 2 - 3 caps 15-20 minutes pre-meal with at least 50g carbohydrates (either earlier or later in the day)


    Using NeoVar Recomped on non-resistance training

    And don't forget non-resistance training days to dose like this:

    Dose 1 - 3 caps 15-20 minutes pre-meal with at least 50g carbohydrates (early in the day - i.e. breakfast)
    Dose 2 - 3 caps 15-20 minutes pre-meal with at least 50g carbohydrates (later in the day - i.e. dinner)


    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by To0l8er View Post
    so i could use it pre and post? basically split it 3 pre and 3 post?
    3 plus a banana and oatmeal pre, and 3 plus whole grain pbj sandwich post always worked really well for me.

  23. alright, ima try it out. thanks all.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by To0l8er View Post
    alright, ima try it out. thanks all.
    If you have any questions...post them up. I am pretty sure you'll be good to go and will enjoy the product.

    Cheers!

    -Sean-

    Team APPNUT
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

  25. Is this good take after a cycle of the one or during?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. White BLOOD™ FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
    By ddawg91 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-28-2007, 06:41 PM
Log in
Log in