NeoVar™ Frequently Asked Questions

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. Nutrient partitioners are fairly new to me.... I was wondering how this would be used on a CKD diet. I could see it being useful during the carb-up period, but other than that.... can I use this?

2. sure you can use it for your carb up period as well as on non carb loading days as a source of creatine...that is what you're asking correct?
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Esox Express View Post
    Nutrient partitioners are fairly new to me.... I was wondering how this would be used on a CKD diet. I could see it being useful during the carb-up period, but other than that.... can I use this?
    NeoVar Recomped would be fine to use on a CKD diet. Protein induces an insulin response like carbohydrates (CHO) do, so as a nutrient repartitioner and insulin mimic, it would still be beneficial (although more effective with CHO). And it is primarily a creatine product, so it could be used regardless of your diet!!!
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

4. Ok thanks. I was just wondering how a nutrient partitioner would work without carbs.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Esox Express View Post
    Ok thanks. I was just wondering how a nutrient partitioner would work without carbs.
    It would still shuttle nutrients into the necessary areas to be metabolized, only that the nutrients would be protein and fat, as opposed to CHO.

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    I wouldn't take your meal WITH your NeoVar. Dose the NeoVar, and then eat 15-20 minutes LATER.

Yes, oats would be fine (I do this). Since it's post-training, you want a combination of simple and complex carohydrates. So some fruit or mixed berries, etc. would be good to add to the oats (as well as protein; probably a scoop of protein powder works best).
    So can NeoVar be taken with a protein drink pwo or must I still wait 15-20 mins after dose before protein drink ?

7. Quote Originally Posted by wheels View Post
    So can NeoVar be taken with a protein drink pwo or must I still wait 15-20 mins after dose before protein drink ?
    you do not have to wait, but for best effects the 15-20 wait it optimal
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

8. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    you do not have to wait, but for best effects the 15-20 wait it optimal
    Thanks for your quick responds just wondreing because 15 mins after a dose soooo hungry .

9. Quote Originally Posted by wheels View Post
    Thanks for your quick responds just wondreing because 15 mins after a dose soooo hungry .
    If it's just a protein shake, you should be fine having that with your dosage of NeoVar Recomped. However, you should be having a REAL MEAL (i.e. FOOD) 15-20 minutes (no later than 30 minutes) afterwards for recovery!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    Q: When is the best time to take NeoVar?

A: Take first dose with a meal containing at least 50 grams of complex carbohydrates. On non-workout days, repeat the same pattern for the second dose. On workout days, take NeoVar immediately following workout, along with at least 50 grams of complex carbohydrates.
    Post workout I use ON's Oats and Whey. it supplies 23g of carbohydrates. Is that enough?

11. Quote Originally Posted by dexterford View Post
    Post workout I use ON's Oats and Whey. it supplies 23g of carbohydrates. Is that enough?
    it may or may not be, it is a bit individual. that is towards the low side, taking that much in might be beneficial if you are trying to loose fat. you could add a banana or slice of whole grain toast to bring it up a little

12. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    it may or may not be, it is a bit individual. that is towards the low side, taking that much in might be beneficial if you are trying to loose fat. you could add a banana or slice of whole grain toast to bring it up a little
    How about ON's Recovery 2:1:1? That has 35 g of carbs, in a 211 ratio of waxy maize starch, fructose, sucrose.

I'm just a few days away from starting my Neovar, and am debating what pwo drink to get. Thanks for your help!

13. thats likely enough for most people, and a nice mix of carbs

14. would there be a problem with taking both doses at the same time? all 6 caps before a meal?

15. Quote Originally Posted by pump3d View Post
    would there be a problem with taking both doses at the same time? all 6 caps before a meal?
    not really a problem per se, but not really optimal either. you can give it a try, see how you feel, but be ready to take in a lot of carbs to not feel hypoglycemic

16. i do 3 early in the day or later in the day and 3 post workout.

The other day however i did dose 6 caps then binged my heart out
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

17. Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    i do 3 early in the day or later in the day and 3 post workout.

The other day however i did dose 6 caps then binged my heart out
    LOL. I would still do the 3 caps 15-20 min before a binge. Take the double-dose just before you go to bed instead of pre-binge.

18. would neovar give the same kind of results as say anavol

19. Quote Originally Posted by GREENER View Post
    would neovar give the same kind of results as say anavol
    Possibly. They are both creatine products. Anavol would also help with pumps and some nutrient repartitioning.

20. Is NeoVar effective on cardio days? I plan to take it on cardio-only days (in addition to my normal lifting days, of course) and was wondering if it's really necessary to do so. If it's not really that effective on non-lifting days, then I don't want to be wasting it.

I'm still going to take the maintenance dose, I just want to know if the second dose is needed after a cardio-only session.

21. Quote Originally Posted by 9volt View Post
    Is NeoVar effective on cardio days? I plan to take it on cardio-only days (in addition to my normal lifting days, of course) and was wondering if it's really necessary to do so. If it's not really that effective on non-lifting days, then I don't want to be wasting it.

I'm still going to take the maintenance dose, I just want to know if the second dose is needed after a cardio-only session.
    I still use it on non-resistance training days, simply because it acts as a nutrient repartitioner and is effective at helping keep you lean and tight (especially if you're having high carbohydrates). I would recommend dosing immediately after your cardio session (and them having your meal* 15-20 minutes later) and then 15-20 minutes before another meal* in the day.

* For the most effectiveness, ensure that your meal has at least 50g of carbohydrates in it.

22. Thanks.

Also, I still have some Green Magnitude left, and was wondering if I could add it into my IGF-2/NeoVar stack. It seems kind of redundant being that they're both creatines. Would it be advisable to take it, or would I just be wasting it?

23. Quote Originally Posted by 9volt View Post
    Thanks.

Also, I still have some Green Magnitude left, and was wondering if I could add it into my IGF-2/NeoVar stack. It seems kind of redundant being that they're both creatines. Would it be advisable to take it, or would I just be wasting it?
    You get ~5g of creatine per scoop of Green MAGnitude. And at the recommended daily dose of NeoVar Recomped you get 3.876g of creatine. Personally don't think that you need TWO creatine products.

However, if you were to use the Green MAGnitude ~60 min pre-resistance training, and then have a dose of NeoVar Recomped immediately post-resistance training (and stay with the one dose of NeoVar Recomped), then that should be fine (and that way you get the benefit of utilizing NeoVar Recomped's nutrient repartitioning effects (make sure that you have a meal with at least 50g of carbohydrates in 15-20 min post-NeoVar Recomped dosing though).

Otherwise, use either or. Both don't really need to be used together (unless taken as recommended above).

24. True74Seneca

Almost done with my first bottle of Neovar and it is pretty Bad Ass. Awesome results. Thumbs up

25. Quote Originally Posted by True74Seneca View Post
    Almost done with my first bottle of Neovar and it is pretty Bad Ass. Awesome results. Thumbs up

26. so i'm close to finishing off my 4th bottle (running without any breaks) of NeoVar. Would there be any benefit of taking a month off before starting it up again? or just carry on?
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

27. Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    so i'm close to finishing off my 4th bottle (running without any breaks) of NeoVar. Would there be any benefit of taking a month off before starting it up again? or just carry on?
    I would just keep using it.

28. so should i take neovar with a waxi-maize product like dark matter?

ill be taking neovar with "the one/2nd gear" stack if that helps

29. Quote Originally Posted by therosser View Post
    so should i take neovar with a waxi-maize product like dark matter?

ill be taking neovar with "the one/2nd gear" stack if that helps
    You can. Doesn't really matter what source your carbohydrates come from, so long as you have them 15-20 minutes AFTER dosing NeoVar.

Generally you want SIMPLE sugars (i.e. dextrose, fruit, etc.) post-training, as it helps with recovery. An hour after you've had your post-workout carbohydrates/protein, then you want a meal with complex carbohydrates (and protein) in it.

A waxy maize product will be fine to use 'with'.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

30. quick question, could you dose neovar pre and post workout? if only post what would you recommend for a supplement that can be pre.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. White BLOOD™ FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
    By ddawg91 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-28-2007, 05:41 PM