NeoVar™ Frequently Asked Questions

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 9volt View Post
    Is NeoVar effective on cardio days? I plan to take it on cardio-only days (in addition to my normal lifting days, of course) and was wondering if it's really necessary to do so. If it's not really that effective on non-lifting days, then I don't want to be wasting it.

I'm still going to take the maintenance dose, I just want to know if the second dose is needed after a cardio-only session.
    I still use it on non-resistance training days, simply because it acts as a nutrient repartitioner and is effective at helping keep you lean and tight (especially if you're having high carbohydrates). I would recommend dosing immediately after your cardio session (and them having your meal* 15-20 minutes later) and then 15-20 minutes before another meal* in the day.

* For the most effectiveness, ensure that your meal has at least 50g of carbohydrates in it.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks.

Also, I still have some Green Magnitude left, and was wondering if I could add it into my IGF-2/NeoVar stack. It seems kind of redundant being that they're both creatines. Would it be advisable to take it, or would I just be wasting it?
  3. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 9volt View Post
    Thanks.

Also, I still have some Green Magnitude left, and was wondering if I could add it into my IGF-2/NeoVar stack. It seems kind of redundant being that they're both creatines. Would it be advisable to take it, or would I just be wasting it?
    You get ~5g of creatine per scoop of Green MAGnitude. And at the recommended daily dose of NeoVar Recomped you get 3.876g of creatine. Personally don't think that you need TWO creatine products.

However, if you were to use the Green MAGnitude ~60 min pre-resistance training, and then have a dose of NeoVar Recomped immediately post-resistance training (and stay with the one dose of NeoVar Recomped), then that should be fine (and that way you get the benefit of utilizing NeoVar Recomped's nutrient repartitioning effects (make sure that you have a meal with at least 50g of carbohydrates in 15-20 min post-NeoVar Recomped dosing though).

Otherwise, use either or. Both don't really need to be used together (unless taken as recommended above).

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    4'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Almost done with my first bottle of Neovar and it is pretty Bad Ass. Awesome results. Thumbs up
  5. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by True74Seneca View Post
    Almost done with my first bottle of Neovar and it is pretty Bad Ass. Awesome results. Thumbs up

6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Answers

so i'm close to finishing off my 4th bottle (running without any breaks) of NeoVar. Would there be any benefit of taking a month off before starting it up again? or just carry on?
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  7. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    so i'm close to finishing off my 4th bottle (running without any breaks) of NeoVar. Would there be any benefit of taking a month off before starting it up again? or just carry on?
    I would just keep using it.

8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  204 lbs.
    Answers

so should i take neovar with a waxi-maize product like dark matter?

ill be taking neovar with "the one/2nd gear" stack if that helps
  9. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by therosser View Post
    so should i take neovar with a waxi-maize product like dark matter?

ill be taking neovar with "the one/2nd gear" stack if that helps
    You can. Doesn't really matter what source your carbohydrates come from, so long as you have them 15-20 minutes AFTER dosing NeoVar.

Generally you want SIMPLE sugars (i.e. dextrose, fruit, etc.) post-training, as it helps with recovery. An hour after you've had your post-workout carbohydrates/protein, then you want a meal with complex carbohydrates (and protein) in it.

A waxy maize product will be fine to use 'with'.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Answers

quick question, could you dose neovar pre and post workout? if only post what would you recommend for a supplement that can be pre.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by To0l8er View Post
    quick question, could you dose neovar pre and post workout? if only post what would you recommend for a supplement that can be pre.
    sure thing man. Any preworkout supplement would work if you chose to just use neovar in post workout format.
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    sure thing man. Any preworkout supplement would work if you chose to just use neovar in post workout format.
    so i could use it pre and post? basically split it 3 pre and 3 post?
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

yup
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Answers

alright cool thanks man.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

no problem man, good luck!
  16. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Using NeoVar Recomped pre and post-resistance training

You can definitely use NeoVar Recomped pre AND post-resistance training. In fact, this is how I use it.

There are a couple of ways you could do this:

Option A
    Dose 1 - 3 caps 30-40 min pre-resistance training
    Dose 2 - 3 caps immediate post-resistance (or cardio, if no resistance training and cardio instead) training AND THEN EAT A MEAL CONTAINING ~50g CARBOHYDRATES 15-20 MINUTES AFTERWARDS

Option B
    Dose 2 - 3 caps immediate post-resistance (or cardio, if no resistance training and cardio instead) training AND THEN EAT A MEAL CONTAINING ~50g CARBOHYDRATES 15-20 MINUTES AFTERWARDS
    Dose 3 - 3 caps 15-20 minutes pre-meal with at least 50g carbohydrates (either earlier or later in the day)

Using NeoVar Recomped post-resistance training only

If you were only going to dose NeoVar Recomped post-resistance training (i.e. use the dosing/timing schedule below) then I would recommend using something like RPM pre-training (you can use any preworkout product, really; but make sure that it doesn't contain creatine, and if it does, not a lot).

Dose 1 - 3 caps immediate post-resistance (or cardio, if no resistance training and cardio instead) training AND THEN EAT A MEAL CONTAINING ~50g CARBOHYDRATES 15-20 MINUTES AFTERWARDS
    Dose 2 - 3 caps 15-20 minutes pre-meal with at least 50g carbohydrates (either earlier or later in the day)

Using NeoVar Recomped on non-resistance training

And don't forget non-resistance training days to dose like this:

Dose 1 - 3 caps 15-20 minutes pre-meal with at least 50g carbohydrates (early in the day - i.e. breakfast)
    Dose 2 - 3 caps 15-20 minutes pre-meal with at least 50g carbohydrates (later in the day - i.e. dinner)

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

17. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

3 plus a banana and oatmeal pre, and 3 plus whole grain pbj sandwich post always worked really well for me.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Answers

alright, ima try it out. thanks all.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Answers

alright, ima try it out. thanks all.
    If you have any questions...post them up. I am pretty sure you'll be good to go and will enjoy the product.

Cheers!

-Sean-

Team APPNUT
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Answers

Is this good take after a cycle of the one or during?
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

either. creatine plays benefits on cycle as well as pct.
  22. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kodiak View Post
    Is this good take after a cycle of the one or during?
    You should be using ALL the time as a STAPLE supplement.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  262 lbs.
    Answers

Sounds good. Just ordered it.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Sweet mother mary...Its here! Ok here is my plan, please tweek as necessary.
    PRE 30 min. Pre W/O, (3) Neo, 1 cup oatmeal W/bananna, (2tsp brn sugar)
    INTRA 3 scoops X Tend, sip through W/O
    POST (3) Neo, (3) scoops X Tend, 20 min later 1 cup oatmeal, wfruit and nuts, 25 grams protien mixed with (Soy silk)

Question is, this is a 1 T Tren/Epi Bridge cycle, taking 25 mg Formex EOD. Do I need to dose my Epi or Formex around the Neo? I usually take them with carbs also.
  25. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Fat6 View Post
    Sweet mother mary...Its here! Ok here is my plan, please tweek as necessary.
    PRE 30 min. Pre W/O, (3) Neo, 1 cup oatmeal W/bananna, (2tsp brn sugar)
    INTRA 3 scoops X Tend, sip through W/O
    POST (3) Neo, (3) scoops X Tend, 20 min later 1 cup oatmeal, wfruit and nuts, 25 grams protien mixed with (Soy silk)

Question is, this is a 1 T Tren/Epi Bridge cycle, taking 25 mg Formex EOD. Do I need to dose my Epi or Formex around the Neo? I usually take them with carbs also.
    I answered this in your OTHER thread...

Make sure that you do NOT have your carbohydrates until 15-20 minutes AFTER dosing your NeoVar Recomped.

Just dose Epi and 1 T Tren as directed and dose the NeoVar Recomped as directed. You should not have any problems. If you ARE concerned, then just have your hormonals with either breakfast or another meal and not around training.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    I answered this in your OTHER thread...

Make sure that you do NOT have your carbohydrates until 15-20 minutes AFTER dosing your NeoVar Recomped.

Just dose Epi and 1 T Tren as directed and dose the NeoVar Recomped as directed. You should not have any problems. If you ARE concerned, then just have your hormonals with either breakfast or another meal and not around training.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    What about the SUCRALOSE in the X Tend??

INGREDIENTS: L-Leucine, L-Glutamine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine, Citrulline Malate, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Potassium Citrate, Citric Acid, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Pyridoxine HCl, Red #40, Blue #
  27. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Fat6 View Post
    What about the SUCRALOSE in the X Tend??

INGREDIENTS: L-Leucine, L-Glutamine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine, Citrulline Malate, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Potassium Citrate, Citric Acid, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Pyridoxine HCl, Red #40, Blue #
    What about it? You can have Xtend with your post-training NeoVar Recomped dose if you want. Otherwise just have it all during your resistance session.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Hi all, does neovar cause water retention? And also, can i still take Neovar even if im on a cutting diet preparing for a bodybuilding show??
  29. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by supershah View Post
    Hi all, does neovar cause water retention? And also, can i still take Neovar even if im on a cutting diet preparing for a bodybuilding show??
    NeoVar does NOT cause water retention. In fact, if I am expecting water retention because of diet choices I double-dose pre-bed and the next day am tight and dry...You can use NeoVar on a cutting diet in competition preparation, yes.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Answers

thanks, cos now im dosing anabolic pump + krealkalyn. Can neovar replace this 2?
  31. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

thanks, cos now im dosing anabolic pump + krealkalyn. Can neovar replace this 2?
    There is nothing wrong with using Anabolic Pump and Kre-Alkalyn. NeoVar Recomped could give you similar effects in one product.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Answers

ic,. yes i understand that. so if i decide to stop AP and kre-alkalyn, and instead just dose on neovar, i will get similar results too uh? Cos neovar alone is cheaper than those 2 combined.
  33. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

ic,. yes i understand that. so if i decide to stop AP and kre-alkalyn, and instead just dose on neovar, i will get similar results too uh? Cos neovar alone is cheaper than those 2 combined.
    NeoVar Recomped is a creatine product that acts as an insulin mimic. So possibly; I know that it works better for me. Whether you will get as strong an effect re insulin mimic as from Anabolic Pump I cannot tell you. All you can do is see and find out. Perhaps get a few samples (email Alyson at customerservice@appliednutrice uticals.com with your name, address, and that you would please like some NeoVar samples) to try before your current stack runs out to see how it compares?

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Answers

thanks for the swift reply. I happen to already have a bottle of neovar. wil begin tomorrow. I have another 2 bottles of AP+P-Slin, + kre-alkalyn. However i will stop those usplabs products and try neovar to see how it compares .
  35. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

thanks for the swift reply. I happen to already have a bottle of neovar. wil begin tomorrow. I have another 2 bottles of AP+P-Slin, + kre-alkalyn. However i will stop those usplabs products and try neovar to see how it compares .
    No worries Let me know how you find it. If it's not strong enough as an insulin mimic, then you can either add in a double-dose pre-bed or stack Anabolic Pump and/or P-Slin with it.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Answers

thanks a LOT. .
    just one more thing thou. it says at the neovar label that i should take it with carbs, prefably sugar. So that means simple carbs. but how come ive read from some websites that taking it with complex carbs is better, what do u think?
  37. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

thanks a LOT. .
    just one more thing thou. it says at the neovar label that i should take it with carbs, prefably sugar. So that means simple carbs. but how come ive read from some websites that taking it with complex carbs is better, what do u think?
    You can use with either. After training simple carbohydrates are better, with some complex. Earlier or later in the day, complex carbohydrates would be best.

Remember that with NeoVar Recomped and carbohydrate intake that you have to WAIT 15-20 minutes after dosing before consuming your carbohydrates.

Dosing/Timing for YOU

Training Days

Option A
    Dose 1 - 3 caps immediate post-resistance (or cardio, if no resistance training and cardio instead) training AND THEN EAT A MEAL CONTAINING ~50g CARBOHYDRATES 15-20 MINUTES AFTERWARDS
    Dose 2 - 3 caps 15-20 minutes pre-meal with at least 50g carbohydrates (either earlier or later in the day)

Option B
    Dose 1 - 3 caps 30-40 min pre-resistance training (or cardio, if no resistance training and cardio instead)

Option C
    Dose 3 - 3 caps 15-20 minutes pre-meal with at least 50g carbohydrates (either earlier or later in the day)

Non-Training Days

Option A
    Dose 3 - 3 caps 15-20 minutes pre-meal earlier in the day with at least 50g carbohydrates (i.e. breakfast)
    Dose 3 - 3 caps 15-20 minutes pre-meal later in the day with at least 50g carbohydrates (i.e. lunch or dinner)

Remember that with any option you also can dose 6 caps pre-bed.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Answers

cool cool. how about protein. does it matter to or not to include it in the meals that i taken neovar? or only carbs that matter.. ?

one more thing. the 6caps pre-bed. just dose 6 caps and go to sleep w/o eating?? is that what u mean ?
  39. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

cool cool. how about protein. does it matter to or not to include it in the meals that i taken neovar? or only carbs that matter.. ?

one more thing. the 6caps pre-bed. just dose 6 caps and go to sleep w/o eating?? is that what u mean ?
    You can have protein in the meals post-NeoVar dosing (and you SHOULD, to make a balanced meal). If you are NOT going to have carbohydrates in the meal post-NeoVar dosing, such as earlier or later in the day (training days) or any meal (non-training days) then you could either use the full dose or half the dosage. If you dose pre-resistance training, you do not have to have carbohydrates post-dosing, but you could feel a little glycemic.

Re pre-bed dosage, yes I mean dose and then go to bed. Dosing thus has actually seen me come in tight and dry the next morning, especially if it was a high calorie/carbohydrate day the day before, with no water retention or bloating.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Answers

cool! thanks a lot for ur invaluable advice n tips. will post in when i see some changes/improvements!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. White BLOOD™ FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
    By ddawg91 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-28-2007, 04:41 PM