NeoVar™ Frequently Asked Questions

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.37%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    I've not tried oats with whey protein before. It mix ok? Going to try it in the morning
    It mixes fine. I have it every morning for breakfast: 1/2-1 cup oats + 30-40g protein powder + 1-2 tbsp flaxseed oil. I usually use a little water to mix my oats and protein powder together. Sometimes I use yoghurt instead, and add in fruit, berries, nuts, seeds, and spices, to either increase flavour, variety, or calories.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.64%

I need to try Neovar Recomped, as soon as my creatine runs out I'm for sure getting this. I really think this will break my bf loss plataue.
  3. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.37%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by allstar View Post
    I need to try Neovar Recomped, as soon as my creatine runs out I'm for sure getting this. I really think this will break my bf loss plataue.
    I think you'll love it when you try it! If you haven't gotten a sample yet, ask for one from Alyson: alyson@appliednutriceuticals.c om.

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.64%

I got samples from Applied but there wasn't neovar in there. But a 1-2 day sample of a creatine product won't sway me.
  5. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.37%

I got samples from Applied but there wasn't neovar in there. But a 1-2 day sample of a creatine product won't sway me.
    Oh, ok.

I understand about the sample not being enough. Yes, you really need to use a product for a good 3-4 weeks (maybe less, depending on the product) to see any real effects attributable to the product (if any).

6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.64%

I really have trust in Applied, reputable company, from the reviews I heard Neovar rocks, I'm about to use my Lipotrophin PM sample right now.
  7. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.37%

I really have trust in Applied, reputable company, from the reviews I heard Neovar rocks, I'm about to use my Lipotrophin PM sample right now.
    Lipotrophin-PM is great stuff; very overlooked and underrated, IMO. It's now a STAPLE in MY supplement regime (for sleep, not fat loss, though).

I still think, at your age, that just the basic staples are enough (i.e. NeoVar Recomped will be fine, but you DON'T need fatburners or preworkout products, etc.).

8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.24%

guess ima have to play with it. take some food out of the chow hall.

how bout them oatmeal packets.. the sugary kind.. those okay??
  9. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.37%

Quote Originally Posted by wrkn4bigrmusles View Post
    guess ima have to play with it. take some food out of the chow hall.

how bout them oatmeal packets.. the sugary kind.. those okay??
    What do you mean "have to play with it"? Yes, you may want to experiment with different types and amount of carbohydrates, to find what works best for YOU.

Oatmeal is fine.

10. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.13%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

a single oatmeal packet isn't quite enough carbs for most people. Adding fruit to it helps
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

8 bagels in my bread bin chub on!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  12. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.37%

8 bagels in my bread bin chub on!
    Mmmm, bagels. I am in a pumpernickel bagel phase right now. Can't get enough of them!

13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.63%

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Mmmm, bagels. I am in a pumpernickel bagel phase right now. Can't get enough of them!
    cinnamon and raisin here. With some natty peanut butter over the top!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.46%

What do you mean "have to play with it"? Yes, you may want to experiment with different types and amount of carbohydrates, to find what works best for YOU.

Oatmeal is fine.
    will neovar begin to lose it's effectiveness after some wks ? and can it be cycled say used only on workoutdays ?
  15. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.37%

Quote Originally Posted by wheels View Post
    will neovar begin to lose it's effectiveness after some wks ? and can it be cycled say used only on workoutdays ?
    No, NeoVar Recomped will NOT lose its effectiveness. And it does NOT need to be cycled, either (cycling creatine is a personal preference thing, not a necessary practice).

16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.46%

No, NeoVar Recomped will NOT lose its effectiveness. And it does NOT need to be cycled, either (cycling creatine is a personal preference thing, not a necessary practice).
    On workout days I drink ragnarok preworkout which has creatine in it and 2 lipotrophin AM, should I still take 6caps aday or cut doseage wt230 ?
  17. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.37%

On workout days I drink ragnarok preworkout which has creatine in it and 2 lipotrophin AM, should I still take 6caps aday or cut doseage wt230 ?
    Why are you using Lipotrophin-AM? (And for your weight, you would be dosing at 3 caps per dose anyway).

Each capsule of NeoVar Recomped has 646mg of creatine in it. Each serve of Ragnarok has 4500mg of creatine in it. If you were to take both products on workout days, then it would be 8.376g creatine per day. Personally, I don't see the need to be taking TWO different creatine products, but that amount on training days is not going to be a problem. If you are worried, I would recommend on workout days using the Ragnarok (if you are set on it) pre-training, and then just dosing the NeoVar Recomped at 3 caps immediately post-training, and leaving it at that; and on non-workout days (i.e. no resistance training) dosing the NeoVar Recomped as normal.

18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.63%

So say i was having some steak and pasta..with the steak being a big one amounting to say 70g of protein. Would most of it go to waste or would the NeoVar make good use of it? If that makes sense
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.46%

Why are you using Lipotrophin-AM? (And for your weight, you would be dosing at 3 caps per dose anyway).

Each capsule of NeoVar Recomped has 646mg of creatine in it. Each serve of Ragnarok has 4500mg of creatine in it. If you were to take both products on workout days, then it would be 8.376g creatine per day. Personally, I don't see the need to be taking TWO different creatine products, but that amount on training days is not going to be a problem. If you are worried, I would recommend on workout days using the Ragnarok (if you are set on it) pre-training, and then just dosing the NeoVar Recomped at 3 caps immediately post-training, and leaving it at that; and on non-workout days (i.e. no resistance training) dosing the NeoVar Recomped as normal.
    Ragnarok has stim's in it 3 caps of Liptrophin-AM toooooo much,so I think I will drop the Ragnarok and use's 4 caps of liptrophin-AM and Neovar-Recomp.
  20. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.37%

So say i was having some steak and pasta..with the steak being a big one amounting to say 70g of protein. Would most of it go to waste or would the NeoVar make good use of it? If that makes sense
    No. The NeoVar Recomped will help.

Ragnarok has stim's in it 3 caps of Liptrophin-AM toooooo much,so I think I will drop the Ragnarok and use's 4 caps of liptrophin-AM and Neovar-Recomp.
    Regardless of dropping the Ragnarok, you DON'T need 4 caps of Lipotrophin-AM per dose; use 3 caps.

21. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.2%

Nutrient partitioners are fairly new to me.... I was wondering how this would be used on a CKD diet. I could see it being useful during the carb-up period, but other than that.... can I use this?
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.4%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

sure you can use it for your carb up period as well as on non carb loading days as a source of creatine...that is what you're asking correct?
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  23. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.37%

Quote Originally Posted by Esox Express View Post
    Nutrient partitioners are fairly new to me.... I was wondering how this would be used on a CKD diet. I could see it being useful during the carb-up period, but other than that.... can I use this?
    NeoVar Recomped would be fine to use on a CKD diet. Protein induces an insulin response like carbohydrates (CHO) do, so as a nutrient repartitioner and insulin mimic, it would still be beneficial (although more effective with CHO). And it is primarily a creatine product, so it could be used regardless of your diet!!!

24. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.2%

Ok thanks. I was just wondering how a nutrient partitioner would work without carbs.
  25. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.37%

Quote Originally Posted by Esox Express View Post
    Ok thanks. I was just wondering how a nutrient partitioner would work without carbs.
    It would still shuttle nutrients into the necessary areas to be metabolized, only that the nutrients would be protein and fat, as opposed to CHO.

26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.46%

I wouldn't take your meal WITH your NeoVar. Dose the NeoVar, and then eat 15-20 minutes LATER.

Yes, oats would be fine (I do this). Since it's post-training, you want a combination of simple and complex carohydrates. So some fruit or mixed berries, etc. would be good to add to the oats (as well as protein; probably a scoop of protein powder works best).
    So can NeoVar be taken with a protein drink pwo or must I still wait 15-20 mins after dose before protein drink ?
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.4%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

So can NeoVar be taken with a protein drink pwo or must I still wait 15-20 mins after dose before protein drink ?
    you do not have to wait, but for best effects the 15-20 wait it optimal
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.46%

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    you do not have to wait, but for best effects the 15-20 wait it optimal
    Thanks for your quick responds just wondreing because 15 mins after a dose soooo hungry .
  29. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.37%

Thanks for your quick responds just wondreing because 15 mins after a dose soooo hungry .
    If it's just a protein shake, you should be fine having that with your dosage of NeoVar Recomped. However, you should be having a REAL MEAL (i.e. FOOD) 15-20 minutes (no later than 30 minutes) afterwards for recovery!

30. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.7%

Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    Q: When is the best time to take NeoVar?

A: Take first dose with a meal containing at least 50 grams of complex carbohydrates. On non-workout days, repeat the same pattern for the second dose. On workout days, take NeoVar immediately following workout, along with at least 50 grams of complex carbohydrates.
    Post workout I use ON's Oats and Whey. it supplies 23g of carbohydrates. Is that enough?
  31. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.13%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by dexterford View Post
    Post workout I use ON's Oats and Whey. it supplies 23g of carbohydrates. Is that enough?
    it may or may not be, it is a bit individual. that is towards the low side, taking that much in might be beneficial if you are trying to loose fat. you could add a banana or slice of whole grain toast to bring it up a little
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.7%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    it may or may not be, it is a bit individual. that is towards the low side, taking that much in might be beneficial if you are trying to loose fat. you could add a banana or slice of whole grain toast to bring it up a little
    How about ON's Recovery 2:1:1? That has 35 g of carbs, in a 211 ratio of waxy maize starch, fructose, sucrose.

I'm just a few days away from starting my Neovar, and am debating what pwo drink to get. Thanks for your help!
  33. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.13%

thats likely enough for most people, and a nice mix of carbs
    This space for rent

34. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.98%

would there be a problem with taking both doses at the same time? all 6 caps before a meal?
  35. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.13%

Quote Originally Posted by pump3d View Post
    would there be a problem with taking both doses at the same time? all 6 caps before a meal?
    not really a problem per se, but not really optimal either. you can give it a try, see how you feel, but be ready to take in a lot of carbs to not feel hypoglycemic
    This space for rent

36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.63%

i do 3 early in the day or later in the day and 3 post workout.

The other day however i did dose 6 caps then binged my heart out
  37. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.37%

i do 3 early in the day or later in the day and 3 post workout.

The other day however i did dose 6 caps then binged my heart out
    LOL. I would still do the 3 caps 15-20 min before a binge. Take the double-dose just before you go to bed instead of pre-binge.

38. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82%

would neovar give the same kind of results as say anavol
  39. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.37%

Quote Originally Posted by GREENER View Post
    would neovar give the same kind of results as say anavol
    Possibly. They are both creatine products. Anavol would also help with pumps and some nutrient repartitioning.

40. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92%

Is NeoVar effective on cardio days? I plan to take it on cardio-only days (in addition to my normal lifting days, of course) and was wondering if it's really necessary to do so. If it's not really that effective on non-lifting days, then I don't want to be wasting it.

I'm still going to take the maintenance dose, I just want to know if the second dose is needed after a cardio-only session.

Similar Forum Threads

1. White BLOOD™ FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
    By ddawg91 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-28-2007, 05:41 PM