Welcome Applied Nutriceuticals!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like to welcome Applied Nutriceuticals to the AM team. CHeck our their new line when you get a chance and give them a nice warm welcome!

:clap2:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome guys.

A

Aurora_Borealis

Awards
Welcome. I have my samples already. :twisted:

M

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
SAMPLES!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Did someone say samples!?!?!!?!?!?!?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome to the AM...in the PM.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hi everybody!!!

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
welcome too the all star cast that we call anabolicminds!

T

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
Hey, glad to see that Don and the guys made it over here :) Sweet!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Welcome.

All your supplement are belong to us.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Welcome.

All your supplement are belong to us.
Ummm.... Thank you Martyr.
I fully agree with you, it is an awesome product line! We're happy to be here, and appreciate the warm welcome. With quality products like these, and strong support like yours, AN is here for the long haul. *wink*

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
trooth

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Outside Backer,

You got an email I can reach you at?

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to AM guys. I'm just reading up on your product line, good luck with it :) Oh yea, watch out for your employee that goes by the handle Outside Backer, keep a tight leash on him :D

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
They make leashes that can hold me ?

hmmmm i must find them :)

babolat

babolat

Board Sponsor
Awards
haha.

Cant wait for the contest itll be awesome!

B

Biceps

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hi Don and AN,

Glad to see you guys over here!!

babolat

babolat

Board Sponsor
Awards
hey biceps!! hows your progress comin along for the emerald classic?

B

Biceps

Board Sponsor
Awards
hey biceps!! hows your progress comin along for the emerald classic?
Thanks for asking Babolat :) Emerald Cup is in 2008 for me. That's a whole other level of competition that I don't feel I'm ready for yet!! I will be there at the Emerald cup this year scoping out the competition. My mother in law on the other hand though is competing in the Emerald Cup this year. I'm training for the NPC Northern Classic which is in September. Then I'll have about 5 months to add more mass and symmetry, and I plan to crush everyone next year at Emerald cup.

Training is going great. I have taken this week completely off to let everything heal up....and I have devilishly enjoyed not going to the gym..hehehe. It's been a nice psychological break for me. I make my return on Monday and it's game on. :twisted:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for asking Babolat :) Emerald Cup is in 2008 for me. That's a whole other level of competition that I don't feel I'm ready for yet!! I will be there at the Emerald cup this year scoping out the competition. My mother in law on the other hand though is competing in the Emerald Cup this year. I'm training for the NPC Northern Classic which is in September. Then I'll have about 5 months to add more mass and symmetry, and I plan to crush everyone next year at Emerald cup.

Training is going great. I have taken this week completely off to let everything heal up....and I have devilishly enjoyed not going to the gym..hehehe. It's been a nice psychological break for me. I make my return on Monday and it's game on. :twisted:
Sounds awesome- your mother-in-law is competing as well? :jaw:

That is really cool :)

B

Biceps

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sounds awesome- your mother-in-law is competing as well? :jaw:

That is really cool :)
Yep, she's 49 and looks like she's 29 and holds a couple world records in the deadlift. She just eats all this stuff up and loves bodybuilding. I never thought I'd get married one day and be able to talk to my mother-in-law, of all people, about bodybuilding and supps and all that jazz.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yep, she's 49 and looks like she's 29 and holds a couple world records in the deadlift. She just eats all this stuff up and loves bodybuilding. I never thought I'd get married one day and be able to talk to my mother-in-law, of all people, about bodybuilding and supps and all that jazz.
Wow!!