Welcome Applied Nutriceuticals!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Hi Don and AN,

    Glad to see you guys over here!!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Biceps View Post
    Hi Don and AN,

    Glad to see you guys over here!!
    Likewise. Glad to be here!
    •   
       


  3. hey biceps!! hows your progress comin along for the emerald classic?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by babolat View Post
    hey biceps!! hows your progress comin along for the emerald classic?
    Thanks for asking Babolat Emerald Cup is in 2008 for me. That's a whole other level of competition that I don't feel I'm ready for yet!! I will be there at the Emerald cup this year scoping out the competition. My mother in law on the other hand though is competing in the Emerald Cup this year. I'm training for the NPC Northern Classic which is in September. Then I'll have about 5 months to add more mass and symmetry, and I plan to crush everyone next year at Emerald cup.

    Training is going great. I have taken this week completely off to let everything heal up....and I have devilishly enjoyed not going to the gym..hehehe. It's been a nice psychological break for me. I make my return on Monday and it's game on.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Biceps View Post
    Thanks for asking Babolat Emerald Cup is in 2008 for me. That's a whole other level of competition that I don't feel I'm ready for yet!! I will be there at the Emerald cup this year scoping out the competition. My mother in law on the other hand though is competing in the Emerald Cup this year. I'm training for the NPC Northern Classic which is in September. Then I'll have about 5 months to add more mass and symmetry, and I plan to crush everyone next year at Emerald cup.

    Training is going great. I have taken this week completely off to let everything heal up....and I have devilishly enjoyed not going to the gym..hehehe. It's been a nice psychological break for me. I make my return on Monday and it's game on.
    Sounds awesome- your mother-in-law is competing as well?

    That is really cool
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Sounds awesome- your mother-in-law is competing as well?

    That is really cool
    Yep, she's 49 and looks like she's 29 and holds a couple world records in the deadlift. She just eats all this stuff up and loves bodybuilding. I never thought I'd get married one day and be able to talk to my mother-in-law, of all people, about bodybuilding and supps and all that jazz.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Biceps View Post
    Yep, she's 49 and looks like she's 29 and holds a couple world records in the deadlift. She just eats all this stuff up and loves bodybuilding. I never thought I'd get married one day and be able to talk to my mother-in-law, of all people, about bodybuilding and supps and all that jazz.
    Wow!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ***Please Welcome another NEW Applied Nutriceuticals Forum Rep***
    By FW Friedel in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-15-2011, 12:01 PM
  2. ***Please Welcome the 2 NEW Applied Nutriceuticals Forum Reps***
    By FW Friedel in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 09-09-2011, 03:30 PM
  3. ***Please Welcome the NEW Applied Nutriceuticals Forum Rep***
    By FW Friedel in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-28-2011, 02:26 PM
  4. ***Please Welcome the NEW Applied Nutriceuticals Forum Rep***
    By FW Friedel in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-19-2011, 09:03 PM
Log in
Log in