AN products still being used by anyone?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. You can still add Lit up to your cart over at Nutraplanet.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    You can still add Lit up to your cart over at Nutraplanet.
    ill have to try it then mr technical
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post

    yes i was just talking about the products they currently have to offer on their website..all capsule form

    is that avenged sevenfold in ur sig? greattt workout music gives me more pump than agmatine lol
    It might be, its an adaptation of a Dr. Johnson quote (he was a British author in the 18th century)

  4. The "new" owners left their previous company and had an agreement that once they were with AppNut, they wouldnt compete with the old company thus removing any powdered supplements. This is why they had to get rid of Lit Up, although another company bought it out (still my favorite pre workout). I love IGF 2. my favorite supplement of all time. The one complain I have with AppNut is all of their sports line except for OsteoSport (if i am not mistaken) has some role with increasing test, GH, or decreasing estrogen. I wish they would come out with more staple products that can be used throughout the year.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  5. Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post
    Hey guys just a noob here. I have been searching in and out of every site looking for the best fit stack for myself. I like what i've seen on the AN threads about their products and how they usually do EXACTLY what they say they are suppose to. There are way too many products out there and I want to stick with a great company because I don't think I need to jump around companies if the product works for me. Just got RPM, IGF-2 and NEOVAR in the mail last week and started looking more up on them and couldn't find anything RECENT. I try to stay away from powders just because of how they bloat me and how crappy I feel after drinking them. Thats why I like Applied Nutriceuticals; there whole line is pill based. I've only taken con-cret and epistane before besides normal protein supplements. I'm getting very serious and determined to recreated my whole physique.

    My main question is...Is anyone STILL using any AN products?

    secondary question is.. Obviously AN products had great effects on most people that used them from years ago through 2012, but are the products I bought outdated and unmatched?

    I'm sure the threads look old because every question was asked years ago lol, but I'm just making sure I'm not going to cycle something when I should be trying something newer..

    Thanks for any answers and information
    Yes, people are still using AppNut products.

    No, the products you bought are not outdated, but certainly they are unmatched in their categories.

    IGF-2 was my first ever favourite product and one I could not bear to be without. It's still the ONLY natural Growth Hormone booster that works WITH my body and that I will use.

    RPM is one of the best preworkout/energy products I have used, especially stacked with Drive as far as speed endurance as one is leaning out.

    NeoVar Recomped is unique in that it is one of the only two creatine products that have nutrient repartitioning effects (the other is Cre-02, although not to the same degree), and is one of my top three nutrient repartitioners of choice.

    Once you find a product or products that work for you, and work better than anything else, you stick with them, regardless of all the "new" and "hype" that comes out. I honestly stick to only a few select products now and will only use products from several companies, AppNut among them, because they are the best for me. AppNut products work and I've supported them since I first used RPM, Drive, NeoVar, and IGF-2.

    ~Rosie~
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post

    Yes, people are still using AppNut products.

    No, the products you bought are not outdated, but certainly they are unmatched in their categories.

    IGF-2 was my first ever favourite product and one I could not bear to be without. It's still the ONLY natural Growth Hormone booster that works WITH my body and that I will use.

    RPM is one of the best preworkout/energy products I have used, especially stacked with Drive as far as speed endurance as one is leaning out.

    NeoVar Recomped is unique in that it is one of the only two creatine products that have nutrient repartitioning effects (the other is Cre-02, although not to the same degree), and is one of my top three nutrient repartitioners of choice.

    Once you find a product or products that work for you, and work better than anything else, you stick with them, regardless of all the "new" and "hype" that comes out. I honestly stick to only a few select products now and will only use products from several companies, AppNut among them, because they are the best for me. AppNut products work and I've supported them since I first used RPM, Drive, NeoVar, and IGF-2.

    ~Rosie~
    Igf2 is the real deal that's for sure
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  7. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    Yes, people are still using AppNut products.

    No, the products you bought are not outdated, but certainly they are unmatched in their categories.

    IGF-2 was my first ever favourite product and one I could not bear to be without. It's still the ONLY natural Growth Hormone booster that works WITH my body and that I will use.

    RPM is one of the best preworkout/energy products I have used, especially stacked with Drive as far as speed endurance as one is leaning out.

    NeoVar Recomped is unique in that it is one of the only two creatine products that have nutrient repartitioning effects (the other is Cre-02, although not to the same degree), and is one of my top three nutrient repartitioners of choice.

    Once you find a product or products that work for you, and work better than anything else, you stick with them, regardless of all the "new" and "hype" that comes out. I honestly stick to only a few select products now and will only use products from several companies, AppNut among them, because they are the best for me. AppNut products work and I've supported them since I first used RPM, Drive, NeoVar, and IGF-2.

    ~Rosie~
    Rosie's back!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post

    Yes, people are still using AppNut products.

    No, the products you bought are not outdated, but certainly they are unmatched in their categories.

    IGF-2 was my first ever favourite product and one I could not bear to be without. It's still the ONLY natural Growth Hormone booster that works WITH my body and that I will use.

    RPM is one of the best preworkout/energy products I have used, especially stacked with Drive as far as speed endurance as one is leaning out.

    NeoVar Recomped is unique in that it is one of the only two creatine products that have nutrient repartitioning effects (the other is Cre-02, although not to the same degree), and is one of my top three nutrient repartitioners of choice.

    Once you find a product or products that work for you, and work better than anything else, you stick with them, regardless of all the "new" and "hype" that comes out. I honestly stick to only a few select products now and will only use products from several companies, AppNut among them, because they are the best for me. AppNut products work and I've supported them since I first used RPM, Drive, NeoVar, and IGF-2.

    ~Rosie~
    Hey rosie its been awhile since I.posted that...ive found a mix between controlled labs and appnut products fit me best..igf-2 and hgh up have become staples and I alternate with rpm and drive, and white flood and purple wraath.. I feel that both variations give me a natural feeling energy with crazzzy endurance and pump.. creatine I use green mag and neovar ive tried a lot in the past month and im deff sticking with those ... I appreciate the answer.. I was reading all ur prior guidence and havent seen u in here in a while... honored to have gotten a post from the female determinator

  9. Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post
    Rosie's back!
    I don't get much time to be here these days and when I do, I mostly stay quiet, but I'll chime in every now and then.


    Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post
    Hey rosie its been awhile since I.posted that...ive found a mix between controlled labs and appnut products fit me best..igf-2 and hgh up have become staples and I alternate with rpm and drive, and white flood and purple wraath.. I feel that both variations give me a natural feeling energy with crazzzy endurance and pump.. creatine I use green mag and neovar ive tried a lot in the past month and im deff sticking with those ... I appreciate the answer.. I was reading all ur prior guidence and havent seen u in here in a while... honored to have gotten a post from the female determinator
    Ok, no worries. And FYI, it's the "Female TERMINATOR", although I'm trying to get AWAY from that name now.

    ~Rosie~

  10. My bad lol im use to writing determinator..rosie it is

  11. I'm using Drive right now. At 5 in the am and 5 in the PM. My second cycle of this stuff. I love it.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I'm using Drive right now. At 5 in the am and 5 in the PM. My second cycle of this stuff. I love it.
    what do you use it for? when i repped for AppNut, i took it for 8 weeks and noticed nothing.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  13. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    what do you use it for? when i repped for AppNut, i took it for 8 weeks and noticed nothing.
    i use it for endurance. I took rpm a couple workouts alone and then added drive, was doing set after set after set when normally would have been done. the rpm gave me clean energy and the drive gave me endurance; together i love them. if u already have pretty good endurance you probably wouldnt notice it..i have horrible endurance so i noticed it after the first day.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    what do you use it for? when i repped for AppNut, i took it for 8 weeks and noticed nothing.

    Endurance. Helps a ton with that.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post
    i use it for endurance. I took rpm a couple workouts alone and then added drive, was doing set after set after set when normally would have been done. the rpm gave me clean energy and the drive gave me endurance; together i love them. if u already have pretty good endurance you probably wouldnt notice it..i have horrible endurance so i noticed it after the first day.
    i know what it is used for, i was referring to what T Bone used it for.... like was he using it while he was running and doing heavy cardio during a cut or what
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  16. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    i know what it is used for, i was referring to what T Bone used it for.... like was he using it while he was running and doing heavy cardio during a cut or what
    gotchaa

  17. IGF-2 turns me into a sex machine \o/
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

  18. AppNut is one of my favorite supplement companies. They make products that work and they only use the highest quality ingredients. RPM is still my favorite pre-workout supp.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    AppNut is one of my favorite supplement companies. They make products that work and they only use the highest quality ingredients. RPM is still my favorite pre-workout supp.
    Glad you think so bro! Have you tried Uncut yet?

  20. No, I have yet to try Uncut.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    No, I have yet to try Uncut.
    Well PM me your mailing info brother!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Obey46 View Post

    Well PM me your mailing info brother!
    PM sent!!!

  23. Uncut is awesome. Actually tempted to do 3 uncut and 1 black cat (original) could be fun? lol
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

  24. I'm currently taking Uncut, Fat Free and Lipo PM. I'm seeing great results! I love App Nut products.

  25. I wonder where all the reps went. There used to be 5 active on here when I was with them, now not even one is on here alot.
    Btw I loved fat free. Lipo pm is awesome as well
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-06-2007, 02:39 AM
  2. IGF-1 is being used by bodybuilders on TV
    By x_muscle in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-26-2004, 01:36 AM
Log in
Log in