Uncut- A New Encapsulated Pre-Workout From Applied Nutriceuticals - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 9

Uncut- A New Encapsulated Pre-Workout From Applied Nutriceuticals

Page 9 of 10 First ... 478910 Last
  1. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Rucksdaddy View Post
    Yes, we will have samples and Believer bottles.
    sounds like an old monkeys song...

i'm a believer........
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    How long before uncut its the UK?
    2-3 weeks- EU version will not have rauwloscine or yohimbine, but it is very close to US version potency-wise; we will be at FIBO in Cologne in April- you going?
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    sounds like an old monkeys song...

i'm a believer........
    Haven't heard that one since I was a kid
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    •   

4. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

]Haven't heard that one since I was a kid[/QUOTE]

lol...been awhile!!!
  5. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post

Haven't heard that one since I was a kid
    Good song. Someone sings it on American Idol every year. Lol
  6. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Will you be offering this in those cool little smaller bottles (may have seen mentioned before sorry if I missed it)?

I'd be down to buy one of those to try it out or I'll just snag one if you get a cool deal going.

It is almost March.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  7. Pro Virili Parte

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

yes I believe believer bottles of Uncut will be available but I am not sure if they are only for promo use or will be sold like the other believer bottles we carry
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  8. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    yes I believe believer bottles of Uncut will be available but I am not sure if they are only for promo use or will be sold like the other believer bottles we carry
    i thought believer bottles were the full bottles?
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i thought believer bottles were the full bottles?
    Believer bottles have 25 caps and are usually considered a trial size. In the case of Uncut, where you only need 1-3 caps it turns out to be a bit more and may in fact be a month's supply for some.

Full bottles of Uncut will have 90 caps.
  10. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Believer bottles have 25 caps and are usually considered a trial size. In the case of Uncut, where you only need 1-3 caps it turns out to be a bit more and may in fact be a month's supply for some.

Full bottles of Uncut will have 90 caps.
    gotcha!!!
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Don't miss this chance to try Uncut for free:

Uncut is here! Bottles will be given away and PR's will be broken
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

2-3 weeks- EU version will not have rauwloscine or yohimbine, but it is very close to US version potency-wise; we will be at FIBO in Cologne in April- you going?
    I'm due for a Nutraplanet shop next month anyways Won't be able to make FIBO i'm afraid!
    We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.
  13. Diamond Member

Don't miss this chance to try Uncut for free:

Uncut is here! Bottles will be given away and PR's will be broken
    great opportunity!!!
  14. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I wish there was no b6 and less pump to it, even at 1 cap my muscles feel like they want to explode. This stuff puts you in a killer alpha mood though, very smooth as well.
    doing my own thang!
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.

Does this feeling that people are getting last?.. I workout at around 4:30 and hit the sack at around 9:30 so don't want to take it that late...would i be safe taking it around 1 or 2 and still get some good results or is that too long to wait for this pre-workout?
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    I wish there was no b6 and less pump to it, even at 1 cap my muscles feel like they want to explode. This stuff puts you in a killer alpha mood though, very smooth as well.
    The pumps seem to vary by user more than any other aspect of the formula. The euphoric feeling/alpha mood you describe is something I notice myself and to me it is the second best aspect of the formula behind the focus/mind-muscle connection.

Go ahead an try two caps. I promise your muscles won't explode!

Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post
    Does this feeling that people are getting last?.. I workout at around 4:30 and hit the sack at around 9:30 so don't want to take it that late...would i be safe taking it around 1 or 2 and still get some good results or is that too long to wait for this pre-workout?
    For me, the effects of Uncut last for 4-6 hours just depending on what I am doing. I have used it for evening workouts myself and I follow a very similar schedule to you. I get off at 5:00, so I take my Uncut (2 caps instead of my normal 3) around 4:00 and head to the gym a little after 5:00. I usually got to sleep between 9:00-10:00 and haven't had any issues yet.

That's me though. I have read some feedback from other users that did have trouble falling asleep after taking Uncut, so you might just want to start with 1 cap and work your way up.
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.

sounds good! and if anything ill just add lipotrohpin pm to my pre-bed with igf-2 for the added sleep benefits
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post
    sounds good! and if anything ill just add lipotrohpin pm to my pre-bed with igf-2 for the added sleep benefits
    That would more than work. I have been taking Lipo-PM and HGH-Up and I sleep like a baby. Fall asleep fast and wake up fully rested, even though it's only 4:30-5:00.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

Is there any rebound effect to taking uncut? How rapid are the strength decreases during an off cycle? Since the norcoclaurine helps breathing what about a drop off in cardio? Or the sidefinil effect?
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by aluchez View Post
    Is there any rebound effect to taking uncut? How rapid are the strength decreases during an off cycle? Since the norcoclaurine helps breathing what about a drop off in cardio? Or the sidefinil effect?
    Solid questions. I have been using Uncut 5-6 days per week for the last 2 weeks and I am about to take a stim break, so I will have to stop using it for a couple weeks. That should give me a good chance to evaluate if there are any effects from suddenly stopping it. I expect to have a headache for a couple days, so I will watch for anything else and pay special attention to the areas you have inquired about.

I don't expect there to be any huge difference though as most of the ingredients in Uncut have relatively short half-lives and really only stick with you for 4-8 hours after your dosage. It's not like a test booster where you are building up a saturation level or anything.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

Can dirk chime in about the clearance rate of any of these substances?
  22. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by aluchez View Post
    Is there any rebound effect to taking uncut? How rapid are the strength decreases during a0n off cycle? Since the norcoclaurine helps breathing what about a drop off in cardio? Or the sidefinil effect?
    Good question- you will notice a difference in strength if you discontinue UNCUT, at least from what I have seen- it is fairly new, so sometimes it takes a while to get better data points. As for cardio- I don't think being off/on is going to make a huge difference; PDE5 inhibition- you will experience it somewhat when you take UNCUT, but most of the clearance times on all the compounds (except for amentoflavone, it is fairly lipid soluble) are fairly rapid.....within a day
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

Good question- you will notice a difference in strength if you discontinue UNCUT, at least from what I have seen- it is fairly new, so sometimes it takes a while to get better data points. As for cardio- I don't think being off/on is going to make a huge difference; PDE5 inhibition- you will experience it somewhat when you take UNCUT, but most of the clearance times on all the compounds (except for amentoflavone, it is fairly lipid soluble) are fairly rapid.....within a day
    Thanks Dirk!
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm most definitely excited to be giving this stuff a try!
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332
    X2!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a beast, think like a human"-RTS
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    X2!
    PM me if you guys want a couple samples. You just missed the promo, but I don't want to leave anybody out.
  27. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

this + Versa 1 + Anabeta + jack3d micro.... ohhhhh killer pump
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

28. Pro Virili Parte

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    this + Versa 1 + Anabeta + jack3d micro.... ohhhhh killer pump
    Have you tried that combo or are just speculating?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2
  29. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Results and feedback have been great so far.
  30. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Have you tried that combo or are just speculating?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SII using Tapatalk 2
    speculation

31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

speculation
    Let me know if you would like to find out for yourself. My inbox is ready...
  32. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Let me know if you would like to find out for yourself. My inbox is ready...
    i appreciate it but i a buddy of mine gave me a half a bottle already

33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

i appreciate it but i a buddy of mine gave me a half a bottle already
    Nice to have buddies like that!
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Good for pumps and good for cardio. Very versatile...seems that VERSAtility is the name of the game these days! I can say that the couple of times I've used Uncut have been more positive and the effects more demonstrable than the other versatile product recently released. Will definitely purchase a full bottle once the trial bottle Dewey sent me run out. Product is a winner!
    BOARD TYRANT
  35. Pro Virili Parte

speculation
    Do you plan on taking this stack in the future? Anabeta + Versa sounds like an interesting stack and I don't believe I have seen them logged together yet. Add in some forskolin-95, drive or upgrade to ABE then with uncut + Jack3d micro.. should make for one hell of a lean bulk stack or cutting stack depending on diet.

36. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Do you plan on taking this stack in the future? Anabeta + Versa sounds like an interesting stack and I don't believe I have seen them logged together yet. Add in some forskolin-95, drive or upgrade to ABE then with uncut + Jack3d micro.. should make for one hell of a lean bulk stack or cutting stack depending on diet.

i actually just ordered forskolin 95 from synthetic supps. i wouldnt take drive, dont really like it. Ive taken Versa + prime + Compound 20 + jack3d micro and had nasty pumps/vascularity. Ill prob run it this summer sometime. taking versa and erase right now.

37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99

PM me if you guys want a couple samples. You just missed the promo, but I don't want to leave anybody out.
    Got em quick! Thanks Dewey and team appnut!
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    Got em quick! Thanks Dewey and team appnut!
    You're welcome! I can't wait to hear your thoughts on Uncut.

I have to give props to our shipping department though. They used to ship a couple times a month to improve efficiency, but now they ship every day and the turnaround is amazing. I know I am usually excited to try new stuff and having to wait a few weeks usually puts a damper on things.
  39. Diamond Member

I have to give props to our shipping department though. They used to ship a couple times a month to improve efficiency, but now they ship every day and the turnaround is amazing. I know I am usually excited to try new stuff and having to wait a few weeks usually puts a damper on things.
    do unto others......
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99

I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks again!

Similar Forum Threads

1. NEW ORIGIN PRE WORKOUT $21.99!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    By HYBRID in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-11-2012, 10:09 PM
  2. Odds...of...a Pre-Workout from Athletix Sports
    By NxtGenCowboy in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 02-10-2012, 08:44 PM
  3. Merry Christmas from Applied Nutriceuticals!
    By SamBoz19 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 01-21-2009, 02:31 PM
  4. Amazing NEW PRODUCTS from Applied Nutriceuticals!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-31-2008, 12:20 PM
  5. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 09:16 PM