Uncut- A New Encapsulated Pre-Workout From Applied Nutriceuticals

Page 8 of 10 First ... 3678910 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.84%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Yohimbine/Rauwloscine blend- low dose; yohimbine is very good at increasing brain and SNS NE levels, but you have be very careful with the dosage- it gives the product a very strong stim kick, without being overwhelming.....I explain it a little more in the tech write-up
    i agree about it giving a strong stim kick. i just finished off a bottle of hydroxycut hardcore and was impressed by the stim effect due to the yohimbine.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE TURBO/ELIMISTANE/MACAPRO....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0/ADRENOSURGE

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.06%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I can't seem to order. I get this,

USPS - Free Shipping On Domestic Orders Over $24.99
    • This shipping method is currently unavailable.

Also have trouble with a code given to me by Logan, so nothing is working right.
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.06%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I love Rauwolscine but hate regular yohimbine...
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.06%

I would try it out, if the site wasn't so screwy.
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.84%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    i made it as far as amentoflavone....pde5 inhibitor that compares to sildenafil::::::::::::::::hot damn, i made a new friend!!!!!

looking for 'pumps' in all the the right places!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE TURBO/ELIMISTANE/MACAPRO....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0/ADRENOSURGE
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by aluchez View Post
    Where did you see the ingredient profile T-Bone? It seems like yohimbe is the replacement for everyone who misses 1,3...im not a big fan of it myself, doesnt it cause irregular heartbeat?
    At much, much higher doses than what we use- I figured this one out early on- has to do with Frank-Starling and peripheral resistance- you want a partial block on alpha-2 adrenergic receptors, R/Y completely block α2 above a certain dose, and when α2 are blocked, there is a diminished baroreflex/diminished vasoconstricitve effect due to a lowering of peripheral resistance. This kind of f’s things up, because during normal exercise SNS activity increases, along with a subsequent increase in per. Resistance; what we are running into with the heightened HR is simply the body trying to increase cardiac output against a backdrop of lowered peripheral resistance from α2 blockade, as Q= HR x SV and BP= Q x Per. Resist.

My solution is to slightly lower the R/Y dose, and that takes care of the issue, at least from what I have seen, because it is lower than the threshold for complete blockade of α2, but not a total block
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.06%

Anyone else having trouble with the site?
  8. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.52%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

That's a long write up lol
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  9. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.06%

At much, much higher doses than what we use- I figured this one out early on- has to do with Frank-Starling and peripheral resistance- you want a partial block on alpha-2 adrenergic receptors, R/Y completely block α2 above a certain dose, and when α2 are blocked, there is a diminished baroreflex/diminished vasoconstricitve effect due to a lowering of peripheral resistance. This kind of f’s things up, because during normal exercise SNS activity increases, along with a subsequent increase in per. Resistance; what we are running into with the heightened HR is simply the body trying to increase cardiac output against a backdrop of lowered peripheral resistance from α2 blockade, as Q= HR x SV and BP= Q x Per. Resist.

My solution is to slightly lower the R/Y dose, and that takes care of the issue, at least from what I have seen, because it is lower than the threshold for complete blockade of α2, but not a total block

Maybe I'll try it with just 1 cap at first and see how I react. I have used yohimbine hcl back in the day and been fine with it. Just some forms of yohimbine/yohimbe seem to bother me. Now if only I could get past the shipping problem on the website...
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.44%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Maybe I'll try it with just 1 cap at first and see how I react. I have used yohimbine hcl back in the day and been fine with it. Just some forms of yohimbine/yohimbe seem to bother me. Now if only I could get past the shipping problem on the website...
    We are going to take a look at it tomorrow AM- and I think that is a wise choice, starting with 1-2 and then working your way up. We use 98% yohimbine, not yohimbe,and 98% rauwloscine (racemic blend, 0.6 mg per capsule total) and I think this is where a lot of the issues come about- yohimbe has about 40 alkaloids (resperine included, not good if you know much about it), and most varieties are extracted at 2-8%, leaving a lot of room for "undesirable" components
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
  11. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.84%

amentoflavone-ftw!!!!!
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.87%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Same. I may need to try a pill or 2 before I buy, i get pretty nervous about things that fool with my heartbeat since mine is enlarged. This does sound like one hell of a product though if the claims are in fact true.
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.44%

Quote Originally Posted by aluchez View Post
    Same. I may need to try a pill or 2 before I buy, i get pretty nervous about things that fool with my heartbeat since mine is enlarged. This does sound like one hell of a product though if the claims are in fact true.
    They are every bit true- and even 1 capsule really has potent effects on someone who is stim-sensitive; I would recommend 1-2 capsules if you are doing cardio, 2-3 if you are weight training; we had a while to research and product test, so we worked all the bugs out. Really what it comes down to is that the high end dose may be too strong for a lot of people, unless you are really stim tolerant (like me); if that is the case, 45x2 capsules is a pretty awesome deal for just over $30 (45 workouts in one bottle)
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
  14. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.06%

Not sure that I'm gonna purchase this anymore...Just way too frustrated with first finding out it had yohimine, then not being able to check out because of the website issues. I'm sure it's an ok product, but I give up with that website.
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.44%

Not sure that I'm gonna purchase this anymore...Just way too frustrated with first finding out it had yohimine, then not being able to check out because of the website issues. I'm sure it's an ok product, but I give up with that website.
    I will have the guys look at it in the morning- my apologies on the website- hopefully we can get it fixed pretty quick....
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
  16. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.43%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

i made it as far as amentoflavone....pde5 inhibitor that compares to sildenafil::::::::::::::::hot damn, i made a new friend!!!!!

looking for 'pumps' in all the the right places!!!
    Oh snap. Girlfriend will love this...lol.
  17. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.84%

so...stacking uncut with drive:

drive- increases my libido and strengthens erection, most likely due to iicarin.

uncut-yohimbine...increases strength of erection!!!
    amentoflavone...pde5 inhibitor!!!

i understand that uncut is designed to be a pre-workout...but it just might be a pre-workout with benefits not expected!!!

uncut/drive just might be the ultimate sex stack!!!! a great bonus for us guys over 50!!!!!!!!!

hey dirk, any feedback on this????
  18. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.06%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    so...stacking uncut with drive:

drive- increases my libido and strengthens erection, most likely due to iicarin.

uncut-yohimbine...increases strength of erection!!!
    amentoflavone...pde5 inhibitor!!!

i understand that uncut is designed to be a pre-workout...but it just might be a pre-workout with benefits not expected!!!

uncut/drive just might be the ultimate sex stack!!!! a great bonus for us guys over 50!!!!!!!!!

hey dirk, any feedback on this????

Drive does more for my endurance, not much for libido at all. Maybe if I took a huge dose but otherwise I don't get that kind of result from drive. Besides I don't think you want to walk around the gym with a "woody". Also, would you really be in the mood if your all hyped up from all the stimulants?. You'd probably be more interested in going to gym or going for a run.
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.44%

Drive/uncut works great in the pump department- as for the "other" type of pump, once the stim portion wears off (couple hrs), and when blood levels of amentoflavone increase, yes, I could see this working
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

What ingredient is providing the pump?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  21. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.43%

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    What ingredient is providing the pump?
    Amentoflavone. Also Im pretty sure this was designed to be used with NO Uptake.
  22. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.84%

Drive/uncut works great in the pump department- as for the "other" type of pump, once the stim portion wears off (couple hrs), and when blood levels of amentoflavone increase, yes, I could see this working
    so it's more of a residual effect...probably would increase over time if dosing daily!!!
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    I thought this was more mental focus oriented...crosses the blood/brain barrier.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  24. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.84%

I thought this was more mental focus oriented...crosses the blood/brain barrier.
    pde5 inhibitor...should be nitrate-like pumps?
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.07%

Hmmmm...
  26. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.06%

Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post

Actually I think it's better matched with Drive as that is the product mentioned in the write up.
  27. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.52%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Actually I think it's better matched with Drive as that is the product mentioned in the write up.
    Uptake is as well.

Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  28. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.52%

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

Uptake is as well.
    Along with them explicitly stating it is designed to stack with every AN product (minus RPM since it says not to stack with other stims)

Although, this is typically AN's bread and butter.

29. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.84%

Hmmmm...
    yup...my thinking is amentaflavone is the kicker!!! real interesting ingredient that i don't recognise as being used before...
  30. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.06%

Ok than, it's very versatile. I'm already running drive right now that will be what I stack it with.
  31. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.84%

Ok than, it's very versatile. I'm already running drive right now that will be what I stack it with.
    you betcha!!!

do a log!!!!
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Drive and NO Uptake are the most natural fits as far as stacking options go. You could theoretically run all three but you would need to be careful that your forearms don't explode.

I personally would not stack Uncut with any other stims (at least not taken the same time of day).

I can't wait to get a full bottle and start playing with all of the different stacking and dosage options!
  33. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.06%

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Drive and NO Uptake are the most natural fits as far as stacking options go. You could theoretically run all three but you would need to be careful that your forearms don't explode.

I personally would not stack Uncut with any other stims (at least not taken the same time of day).

I can't wait to get a full bottle and start playing with all of the different stacking and dosage options!
    I will be taking Drive and Uncut. NO uptake never really interested me much.
  34. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.52%

I enjoyed uptake.

35. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.46%

yeah i took NO uptake for 4 weeks and for me at least, it wasnt anything special. curious to see how uncut does.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

36. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.44%

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post

Drive will work best with Uncut- you can use it with NO Uptake, and it will be great for pumps (they are almost too much), but the hup-a in uncut will partially block the NMDAR, so you will lose the testosterone- and GH-enhancing effect from Uptake, at least somewhat. If you split them up and take them a few hours apart, you should be ok
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.87%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Sorry if this was asked already, but will there be trial sizes?

I like yohimbe stuff, but so far I don't like it around my workout. I think you guys are a solid company so I would still be willing to try it to see.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a beast, think like a human"-RTS
  38. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.64%

Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    Sorry if this was asked already, but will there be trial sizes?

I like yohimbe stuff, but so far I don't like it around my workout. I think you guys are a solid company so I would still be willing to try it to see.

Thanks.

Yes, we will have samples and Believer bottles.
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.87%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Rucksdaddy

Yes, we will have samples and Believer bottles.
    Awesome

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/231713-rob112-3-means.html
    "Train like a beast, think like a human"-RTS
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.2%

How long before uncut its the UK?
    ďWe are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.Ē

Similar Forum Threads

1. NEW ORIGIN PRE WORKOUT $21.99!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    By HYBRID in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-11-2012, 11:09 PM
  2. Odds...of...a Pre-Workout from Athletix Sports
    By NxtGenCowboy in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 02-10-2012, 09:44 PM
  3. Merry Christmas from Applied Nutriceuticals!
    By SamBoz19 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 01-21-2009, 03:31 PM
  4. Amazing NEW PRODUCTS from Applied Nutriceuticals!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-31-2008, 01:20 PM
  5. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 10:16 PM