Uncut- A New Encapsulated Pre-Workout From Applied Nutriceuticals

Page 7 of 10 First ... 256789 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,507
    Rep Power
    3576226
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    71.84%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    I was going to send you some samples, but if the write-up is all you want then I am getting off easy!


    You think you are soo funny don't you???
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  2. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,140
    Rep Power
    5098779
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    93.64%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    When is this coming out?...Didn't read the whole thread as my attention span is extremely limited.
  3. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,507
    Rep Power
    3576226
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    71.84%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Bumping again. Hoping the write up is that much closer.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,927
    Rep Power
    10751486
    Level
    116
    Lv. Percent
    28.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Bumping again. Hoping the write up is that much closer.
    hell with write up....here's to hoping release date is that much closer!!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  5. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Rep Power
    204222
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    89.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    hell with write up....here's to hoping release date is that much closer!!!!!
    It is closer than you guys think- we are planning the first trial run for next week- we have to figure out excipients, etc.- we normally do several small runs to decide this, and then scale up.....
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  6. Pro Virili Parte
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,927
    Rep Power
    2534643
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    93.07%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority



    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  7. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,927
    Rep Power
    10751486
    Level
    116
    Lv. Percent
    28.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    It is closer than you guys think- we are planning the first trial run for next week- we have to figure out excipients, etc.- we normally do several small runs to decide this, and then scale up.....
    if you need a volunteer for this small run... my hat is in the ring!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  8. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,927
    Rep Power
    10751486
    Level
    116
    Lv. Percent
    28.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post


    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2
    but if you snooze you lose....
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  9. Senior Member
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Rep Power
    3238573
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    57.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    if you need a volunteer for this small run... my hat is in the ring!!!!
    I have a feeling that there might be a lot of hats in that ring!
  10. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,140
    Rep Power
    5098779
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    93.64%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    if you need a volunteer for this small run... my hat is in the ring!!!!

    I stole your hat.
  11. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,927
    Rep Power
    10751486
    Level
    116
    Lv. Percent
    28.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I stole your hat.
    i have more....
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  12. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,927
    Rep Power
    10751486
    Level
    116
    Lv. Percent
    28.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    I have a feeling that there might be a lot of hats in that ring!
    that is cool...even if i don't get a chance at a freebie, this is a product i will put my cash down on!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  13. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,507
    Rep Power
    3576226
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    71.84%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Nice to see an update.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  14. Elite Member
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,554
    Rep Power
    576416
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    75.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    It is closer than you guys think- we are planning the first trial run for next week- we have to figure out excipients, etc.- we normally do several small runs to decide this, and then scale up.....
    What will price range be? Prolly WILL buy!!!!!!!!
    doing my own thang!
  15. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,927
    Rep Power
    10751486
    Level
    116
    Lv. Percent
    28.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    What will price range be? Prolly WILL buy!!!!!!!!
    hopefully nutra will do a intro sale!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  16. Senior Member
    Cordeen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    2,251
    Rep Power
    362731
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    7.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Trial size bottles are a nice tactic too, especially for those outside USA...for a few bucks one could throw it in on an order and try it out for a week.
  17. Senior Member
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Rep Power
    3238573
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    57.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Trial size bottles are a nice tactic too, especially for those outside USA...for a few bucks one could throw it in on an order and try it out for a week.
    That's a good point. We do make 25 ct. bottles for most of our products, so I would not be surprised to see a 25 ct. bottle of Uncut down the road. That's a great option as it gives you enough product to use for a couple weeks so you can properly evaluate it.
  18. Senior Member
    domore's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,922
    Rep Power
    966232
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    26.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Trial size bottles are a nice tactic too, especially for those outside USA...for a few bucks one could throw it in on an order and try it out for a week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    That's a good point. We do make 25 ct. bottles for most of our products, so I would not be surprised to see a 25 ct. bottle of Uncut down the road. That's a great option as it gives you enough product to use for a couple weeks so you can properly evaluate it.
    This works especially well for preworkout/stim products (e.g. Uncut ). The user will be able to judge how he/she responds after a couple uses.
  19. Elite Member
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,554
    Rep Power
    576416
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    75.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I made extra money this week, please tell me that I will be able to purchase Uncut this coming week....
    doing my own thang!
  20. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,927
    Rep Power
    10751486
    Level
    116
    Lv. Percent
    28.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    I made extra money this week, please tell me that I will be able to purchase Uncut this coming week....
    stealing kids lunch money again?









    lol...just kidding, my friend!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  21. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,140
    Rep Power
    5098779
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    93.64%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    When is this going to be released?
  22. Elite Member
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,554
    Rep Power
    576416
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    75.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    stealing kids lunch money again?









    lol...just kidding, my friend!!!
    You know it LMAO
    doing my own thang!
  23. New Member
    Nugget5's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    56702
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    50.93%

    It's okay everyone, Nugget is here!

    We will be getting an update on UnCut this week, to my understanding we received the last of our raws this past week. Dirk and the crew will be running tests and hopefully we will have a write up and possibly some supps to provide.

    STAY TUNED!!
    [​Team VPX sports]
  24. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,140
    Rep Power
    5098779
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    93.64%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    So first week of March then?
  25. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,140
    Rep Power
    5098779
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    93.64%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    that is cool...even if i don't get a chance at a freebie, this is a product i will put my cash down on!!!

    Stole your cash and the bottle underneath and ran...Hope you've been keeping up with your cardio!
  26. Senior Member
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Rep Power
    3238573
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    57.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    So first week of March then?
    We are still shooting for having Uncut ready in time for the Arnold Classic at the end of this month. Don't worry, it will be worth the wait!
  27. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,927
    Rep Power
    10751486
    Level
    116
    Lv. Percent
    28.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Stole your cash and the bottle underneath and ran...Hope you've been keeping up with your cardio!
    you would have to be awfully fast to steal my cash before my wife gets it....
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  28. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,927
    Rep Power
    10751486
    Level
    116
    Lv. Percent
    28.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    We are still shooting for having Uncut ready in time for the Arnold Classic at the end of this month. Don't worry, it will be worth the wait!
    the ides of march are upon us....
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  29. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Rep Power
    204222
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    89.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    the ides of march are upon us....
    Ready to roll- just ran the first 30K scale-up run today- this is what we got done.....

    1. Order of addition going this determines what compounds are screened in or granulated, and in what order that we weigh and prep them; this makes a huge difference, especially if you are pre-treating some components of the blend. On this product, NAC was the only thing that really needed pre-treatment (silica and USP talc)
    2. Sequencing of steps in our MMR for Uncut- you have to follow the same set of steps each time (part of cGMPs)- we have to complete the MMR based on the data that we take from the first runn
    3. Blend Spec for FT-NIR post-blending- this is how we begin to derive our testing data for in-process specs and finished product. In-process, we do a test for blend specification against our standard;finished product we do content unformity on the blend (FT-NIR on both)
    4. Target weights- we hit right where we needed to be- generally we run + or - 5% over desired dosage weight (minus capsule shell)- right on the money with this one so far
    5. Interface with automatic encapsulator- we are running @ full speed right now (95 rpm on our Bohanon), which is also a good sign6
    6. Disintegration testing- we have to run this after the first 2K capsules- have to make sure that the capsules dissolve properly in a heated acidic matrix

    Should be ready to sell this weekend
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  30. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,140
    Rep Power
    5098779
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    93.64%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Still interested in this. It looks like it might be good. I'm running drive right now and I read on here that it should stack well with it?
  31. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,507
    Rep Power
    3576226
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    71.84%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Looking forward to this. Glad to see things are moving along.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  32. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,140
    Rep Power
    5098779
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    93.64%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Crap, it has Yohimbine in it? Why?
  33. Pro Virili Parte
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,927
    Rep Power
    2534643
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    93.07%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  34. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,927
    Rep Power
    10751486
    Level
    116
    Lv. Percent
    28.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Ready to roll- just ran the first 30K scale-up run today- this is what we got done.....

    1. Order of addition going this determines what compounds are screened in or granulated, and in what order that we weigh and prep them; this makes a huge difference, especially if you are pre-treating some components of the blend. On this product, NAC was the only thing that really needed pre-treatment (silica and USP talc)
    2. Sequencing of steps in our MMR for Uncut- you have to follow the same set of steps each time (part of cGMPs)- we have to complete the MMR based on the data that we take from the first runn
    3. Blend Spec for FT-NIR post-blending- this is how we begin to derive our testing data for in-process specs and finished product. In-process, we do a test for blend specification against our standard;finished product we do content unformity on the blend (FT-NIR on both)
    4. Target weights- we hit right where we needed to be- generally we run + or - 5% over desired dosage weight (minus capsule shell)- right on the money with this one so far
    5. Interface with automatic encapsulator- we are running @ full speed right now (95 rpm on our Bohanon), which is also a good sign6
    6. Disintegration testing- we have to run this after the first 2K capsules- have to make sure that the capsules dissolve properly in a heated acidic matrix

    Should be ready to sell this weekend
    congratulations....

    time for all of the time/effort/resources you and your company have put into this, to reap the benefits of your labor of love.....


    yeah, i am sucking up, lol.....good luck.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  35. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Rep Power
    204222
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    89.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Crap, it has Yohimbine in it? Why?
    Yohimbine/Rauwloscine blend- low dose; yohimbine is very good at increasing brain and SNS NE levels, but you have be very careful with the dosage- it gives the product a very strong stim kick, without being overwhelming.....I explain it a little more in the tech write-up
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  36. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Rep Power
    204222
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    89.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    congratulations....

    time for all of the time/effort/resources you and your company have put into this, to reap the benefits of your labor of love.....


    yeah, i am sucking up, lol.....good luck.
    It is working, lol
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  37. New Member
    Sprinterguy4's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    484
    Rep Power
    423489
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    55.48%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Where did you see the ingredient profile T-Bone? It seems like yohimbe is the replacement for everyone who misses 1,3...im not a big fan of it myself, doesnt it cause irregular heartbeat?
  38. Senior Member
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Rep Power
    3238573
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    57.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    congratulations....

    time for all of the time/effort/resources you and your company have put into this, to reap the benefits of your labor of love.....


    yeah, i am sucking up, lol.....good luck.
    Uncut is going to be huge, no doubt. Don't think we are resting on our laurels though. We still have more surprises up our sleeves!
  39. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,927
    Rep Power
    10751486
    Level
    116
    Lv. Percent
    28.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    It is working, lol
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  40. Pro Virili Parte
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,927
    Rep Power
    2534643
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    93.07%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NEW ORIGIN PRE WORKOUT $21.99!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    By HYBRID in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-11-2012, 10:09 PM
  2. Odds...of...a Pre-Workout from Athletix Sports
    By NxtGenCowboy in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 02-10-2012, 08:44 PM
  3. Merry Christmas from Applied Nutriceuticals!
    By SamBoz19 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 01-21-2009, 02:31 PM
  4. Amazing NEW PRODUCTS from Applied Nutriceuticals!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-31-2008, 12:20 PM
  5. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 09:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in