Uncut- A New Encapsulated Pre-Workout From Applied Nutriceuticals

Page 3 of 16 First 12345 ... Last

1. So rpm is going to be discontinued. It is definitely one of my favorite products. Will uncut give the same euphoric, alpha male aggression that rpm does?

2. Icariin definitely gets it done with the attitude.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Icariin definitely gets it done with the attitude.
    I get that feeling from Icariin as well.

I agree wit the osetoperosis commenta. Too few times people forget about getting the RDA of micronutrients like phosphorous and magnesium. Eat your damn veggies.

-OS-Team AppNut
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

4. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    I get that feeling from Icariin as well.

I agree wit the osetoperosis commenta. Too few times people forget about getting the RDA of micronutrients like phosphorous and magnesium. Eat your damn veggies.

-OS-Team AppNut
    I'll be trying some App Nut samples soon. Looking forward to rpm
    EvoMuse

5. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    True!

Did you get my PM?
    yes I did
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post

yes I did
    Haha, I sent that a little bit before you replied. Thanks, again.
    EvoMuse

7. Quote Originally Posted by Shocker279 View Post
    So rpm is going to be discontinued. It is definitely one of my favorite products. Will uncut give the same euphoric, alpha male aggression that rpm does?
    Yes on the alpha male qualities- but with a stronger stim effect; We haven't totally decided on RPM yet- we are keeping it around indefinitely.....
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

8. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Yes on the alpha male qualities- but with a stronger stim effect; We haven't totally decided on RPM yet- we are keeping it around indefinitely.....
    Could you explain what benefits icariin confers? (i.e. preworkout dose like in RPM) I'm trying to do some learning on it. Shoot for 40% and up?
    EvoMuse

9. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    I like Huperzine A, too. Dang, this should be a fun product!
    Huperzine A is a favorite of mine in the nootropic area. Especially for studying or those rough days at work. And I'm hoping it will slow my inevitable decline into dementia.

-OS-Team AppNut
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

10. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    Huperzine A is a favorite of mine in the nootropic area. Especially for studying or those rough days at work. And I'm hoping it will slow my inevitable decline into dementia.

-OS-Team AppNut
    I'm going to most likely give this product a shot.

11. Any hints on an official release date?

12. Quote Originally Posted by aluchez View Post
    Any hints on an official release date?
    I believe 2-3 weeks MAYBE but I'm not 100% sure. I will ask for you though and see if I can get a more definite ETA

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

13. If I can guaranty anything it will be some great synergy with the ingredients.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

14. I want some Uncut, right meow!

15. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    If I can guaranty anything it will be some great synergy with the ingredients.

Let me tell you from experience, there is
    ​\||/ Nimbus Nutrition Representative \||/

16. Really enjoying my AN stack right now (NO Uptake, Drive, Free Test, Neovar) so this seems like good timing for info on Uncut (for myself personally). Excited to see how this and PES Enhance turn out. Not a big fan of 99% of the stimulant pre-workouts on the market but for once I am interested to seeing how this turns out.

And honestly who doesn't enjoy just reading the super scientific write-ups Dirk provides?

17. I hope JudoJosh is right because I gave my buddy half of my RPM caps in anticipation of Uncut!!!

Does anyone know if Uncut will be bearable if uncapped? You know...better than the warm puke taste of uncapped rpm and drive

18. Quote Originally Posted by aluchez View Post
    I hope JudoJosh is right because I gave my buddy half of my RPM caps in anticipation of Uncut!!!

Does anyone know if Uncut will be bearable if uncapped? You know...better than the warm puke taste of uncapped rpm and drive
    I couldn't handle RPM uncapped.

Its so bad.....

19. Quote Originally Posted by aluchez View Post
    I hope JudoJosh is right because I gave my buddy half of my RPM caps in anticipation of Uncut!!!

Do you do that for some type of convenience or for speed of absorption? Uncut kicks in very quickly, probably the fastest of any of the products in our line. IMO of course. Unless you are extremely inpatient, you won't need to do this.

20. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I couldn't handle RPM uncapped.

Its so bad.....
    Nothing wakes you up in the morning like 3 uncapped RPM's and a teaspoon of bulk cissus!

21. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post

Nothing wakes you up in the morning like 3 uncapped RPM's and a teaspoon of bulk cissus!
    Nothing also send you to the toilet quicker. I had the bubble guts and liquid spewing from both ends all night after 2 uncapped rpm and 3 drive. Never again lol

22. Quote Originally Posted by aluchez View Post
    Nothing also send you to the toilet quicker. I had the bubble guts and liquid spewing from both ends all night after 2 uncapped rpm and 3 drive. Never again lol
    Rookie...

23. I tried BCv2 uncapped and I thought it was disgusting, I was told its nothing compared to RPM. That being said I'll never try it lol
    ​\||/ Nimbus Nutrition Representative \||/

24. I have visited this and will never be going back!! Gag

25. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I have visited this and will never be going back!! Gag
    I wasted RPM heaving it back up, accepted defeat and took some more caps and headed to the gym.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NEW ORIGIN PRE WORKOUT $21.99!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    By HYBRID in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-11-2012, 10:09 PM
  2. Odds...of...a Pre-Workout from Athletix Sports
    By NxtGenCowboy in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 02-10-2012, 08:44 PM
  3. Merry Christmas from Applied Nutriceuticals!
    By SamBoz19 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 01-21-2009, 02:31 PM
  4. Amazing NEW PRODUCTS from Applied Nutriceuticals!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-31-2008, 12:20 PM
  5. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 09:16 PM