Uncut- A New Encapsulated Pre-Workout From Applied Nutriceuticals

Page 3 of 14 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Any hints on an official release date?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by aluchez View Post
    Any hints on an official release date?
    I believe 2-3 weeks MAYBE but I'm not 100% sure. I will ask for you though and see if I can get a more definite ETA

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
    •   
       


  3. If I can guaranty anything it will be some great synergy with the ingredients.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  4. I want some Uncut, right meow!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    If I can guaranty anything it will be some great synergy with the ingredients.

    Let me tell you from experience, there is
    ​\||/ Nimbus Nutrition Representative \||/
    •   
       


  6. Really enjoying my AN stack right now (NO Uptake, Drive, Free Test, Neovar) so this seems like good timing for info on Uncut (for myself personally). Excited to see how this and PES Enhance turn out. Not a big fan of 99% of the stimulant pre-workouts on the market but for once I am interested to seeing how this turns out.

    And honestly who doesn't enjoy just reading the super scientific write-ups Dirk provides?

  7. I hope JudoJosh is right because I gave my buddy half of my RPM caps in anticipation of Uncut!!!

    Does anyone know if Uncut will be bearable if uncapped? You know...better than the warm puke taste of uncapped rpm and drive

  8. Quote Originally Posted by aluchez View Post
    I hope JudoJosh is right because I gave my buddy half of my RPM caps in anticipation of Uncut!!!

    Does anyone know if Uncut will be bearable if uncapped? You know...better than the warm puke taste of uncapped rpm and drive
    I couldn't handle RPM uncapped.

    Its so bad.....

  9. Quote Originally Posted by aluchez View Post
    I hope JudoJosh is right because I gave my buddy half of my RPM caps in anticipation of Uncut!!!

    Does anyone know if Uncut will be bearable if uncapped? You know...better than the warm puke taste of uncapped rpm and drive
    Do you do that for some type of convenience or for speed of absorption? Uncut kicks in very quickly, probably the fastest of any of the products in our line. IMO of course. Unless you are extremely inpatient, you won't need to do this.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I couldn't handle RPM uncapped.

    Its so bad.....
    Nothing wakes you up in the morning like 3 uncapped RPM's and a teaspoon of bulk cissus!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post

    Nothing wakes you up in the morning like 3 uncapped RPM's and a teaspoon of bulk cissus!
    Nothing also send you to the toilet quicker. I had the bubble guts and liquid spewing from both ends all night after 2 uncapped rpm and 3 drive. Never again lol

  12. Quote Originally Posted by aluchez View Post
    Nothing also send you to the toilet quicker. I had the bubble guts and liquid spewing from both ends all night after 2 uncapped rpm and 3 drive. Never again lol
    Rookie...

  13. I tried BCv2 uncapped and I thought it was disgusting, I was told its nothing compared to RPM. That being said I'll never try it lol
    ​\||/ Nimbus Nutrition Representative \||/

  14. I have visited this and will never be going back!! Gag
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  15. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I have visited this and will never be going back!! Gag
    I wasted RPM heaving it back up, accepted defeat and took some more caps and headed to the gym.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I wasted RPM heaving it back up, accepted defeat and took some more caps and headed to the gym.
    Haha, I'll be trying RPM for the first time when Judo's samples arrive.

  17. Uncaped it was like drinking from an ash tray. I could barely workout afterwards. Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  18. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Uncaped it was like drinking from an ash tray. I could barely workout afterwards. Lol
    It is truly an awful flavor. Still, berberine is worse.


    -OS-Team AppNut
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  19. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Uncaped it was like drinking from an ash tray. I could barely workout afterwards. Lol
    Well, I won't be trying it.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post

    Well, I won't be trying it.
    You have to try it once!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    You have to try it once!
    Ehh......okay. I'll try it.

  22. The only thing i could focus on with RPM uncapped was not sharting on my self during a workout. Who thinks Uncut will have iicarin and mucuna as it's final 2 ingredients? I think it may need some in conjunction with drive. Dont get me wrong Drive still works wonders but the 7% cordyceptic acid and 20% iicarin formula is a stepchild compared to the 40% cordy and 50% iicarin formula i remember.

  23. When the hell did that happen? I still see 40% cordyceptic acid but the 20% icariin is concerning cosidering there is pro estrogen metabolites in epimedium as well as some anti-adrogenic. A 40-50% is where its at. Pretty disappointed I hadn't realized the new extract is so inferior to the old.

    Still excited for Uncut but I'll lay off of Drive in the future until further notice.

  24. I have a bottle of 240 ct Drive here that is 7% cordy...i see at app nut they have they still have 40% cordy i guess it's just an experimental formula floating around that i was unfortunate enough to get but my last 3 bottles of Drive including a sample were 7%

  25. That sucks man I have used it in the past and loved it and was contemplating pulling the trigger on it again but I'm gonna pass and just wait for uncut

  26. Quote Originally Posted by xhrr View Post
    That sucks man I have used it in the past and loved it and was contemplating pulling the trigger on it again but I'm gonna pass and just wait for uncut
    I have high hopes for uncut. I like the research on amentoflavone. I think I posted Neuron's blog post on amentoflavone in the other thread.
    EvoMuse

  27. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    Huperzine A is a favorite of mine in the nootropic area. Especially for studying or those rough days at work. And I'm hoping it will slow my inevitable decline into dementia.

    -OS-Team AppNut
    if it slows decline into dementia you had better hurry up with this, i am on a runaway train, lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  28. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    if it slows decline into dementia you had better hurry up with this, i am on a runaway train, lol.
    bigt signed off one of his PMs to me as Tom, another one as Jerry and another one as Timothy.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  29. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    bigt signed off one of his PMs to me as Tom, another one as Terry and another one as Timothy.
    In before he begins to call Enhanced, Enzyte.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    bigt signed off one of his PMs to me as Tom, another one as Terry and another one as Timothy.
    at least they all start with t....if i sign off as jerry or jim i am really in trouble, lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NEW ORIGIN PRE WORKOUT $21.99!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    By HYBRID in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-11-2012, 11:09 PM
  2. Odds...of...a Pre-Workout from Athletix Sports
    By NxtGenCowboy in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 02-10-2012, 09:44 PM
  3. Merry Christmas from Applied Nutriceuticals!
    By SamBoz19 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 01-21-2009, 03:31 PM
  4. Amazing NEW PRODUCTS from Applied Nutriceuticals!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-31-2008, 01:20 PM
  5. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 10:16 PM
Log in
Log in