Uncut- A New Encapsulated Pre-Workout From Applied Nutriceuticals

Page 11 of 14 First ... 910111213 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    What ingredient is providing the pump?
    Amentoflavone. Also Im pretty sure this was designed to be used with NO Uptake.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Drive/uncut works great in the pump department- as for the "other" type of pump, once the stim portion wears off (couple hrs), and when blood levels of amentoflavone increase, yes, I could see this working
    so it's more of a residual effect...probably would increase over time if dosing daily!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    Amentoflavone. Also Im pretty sure this was designed to be used with NO Uptake.
    I thought this was more mental focus oriented...crosses the blood/brain barrier.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  4. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I thought this was more mental focus oriented...crosses the blood/brain barrier.
    pde5 inhibitor...should be nitrate-like pumps?
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  5. Hmmmm...
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    Amentoflavone. Also Im pretty sure this was designed to be used with NO Uptake.

    Actually I think it's better matched with Drive as that is the product mentioned in the write up.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post

    Actually I think it's better matched with Drive as that is the product mentioned in the write up.
    Uptake is as well.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    Uptake is as well.
    Along with them explicitly stating it is designed to stack with every AN product (minus RPM since it says not to stack with other stims)

    Although, this is typically AN's bread and butter.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Hmmmm...
    yup...my thinking is amentaflavone is the kicker!!! real interesting ingredient that i don't recognise as being used before...
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  10. Ok than, it's very versatile. I'm already running drive right now that will be what I stack it with.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Ok than, it's very versatile. I'm already running drive right now that will be what I stack it with.
    you betcha!!!



    do a log!!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  12. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post

    Actually I think it's better matched with Drive as that is the product mentioned in the write up.
    Drive and NO Uptake are the most natural fits as far as stacking options go. You could theoretically run all three but you would need to be careful that your forearms don't explode.

    I personally would not stack Uncut with any other stims (at least not taken the same time of day).

    I can't wait to get a full bottle and start playing with all of the different stacking and dosage options!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Drive and NO Uptake are the most natural fits as far as stacking options go. You could theoretically run all three but you would need to be careful that your forearms don't explode.

    I personally would not stack Uncut with any other stims (at least not taken the same time of day).

    I can't wait to get a full bottle and start playing with all of the different stacking and dosage options!
    I will be taking Drive and Uncut. NO uptake never really interested me much.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post

    I will be taking Drive and Uncut. NO uptake never really interested me much.
    I enjoyed uptake.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I will be taking Drive and Uncut. NO uptake never really interested me much.
    yeah i took NO uptake for 4 weeks and for me at least, it wasnt anything special. curious to see how uncut does.
    BPS Representative

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Drive and NO Uptake are the most natural fits as far as stacking options go. You could theoretically run all three but you would need to be careful that your forearms don't explode.

    I personally would not stack Uncut with any other stims (at least not taken the same time of day).

    I can't wait to get a full bottle and start playing with all of the different stacking and dosage options!
    Drive will work best with Uncut- you can use it with NO Uptake, and it will be great for pumps (they are almost too much), but the hup-a in uncut will partially block the NMDAR, so you will lose the testosterone- and GH-enhancing effect from Uptake, at least somewhat. If you split them up and take them a few hours apart, you should be ok
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  17. Sorry if this was asked already, but will there be trial sizes?

    I like yohimbe stuff, but so far I don't like it around my workout. I think you guys are a solid company so I would still be willing to try it to see.

    Thanks.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

  18. Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    Sorry if this was asked already, but will there be trial sizes?

    I like yohimbe stuff, but so far I don't like it around my workout. I think you guys are a solid company so I would still be willing to try it to see.

    Thanks.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Yes, we will have samples and Believer bottles.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Rucksdaddy

    Yes, we will have samples and Believer bottles.
    Awesome

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

  20. How long before uncut its the UK?
    ďWe are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.Ē

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Rucksdaddy View Post
    Yes, we will have samples and Believer bottles.
    sounds like an old monkeys song...


    i'm a believer........
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    How long before uncut its the UK?
    2-3 weeks- EU version will not have rauwloscine or yohimbine, but it is very close to US version potency-wise; we will be at FIBO in Cologne in April- you going?
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  23. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    sounds like an old monkeys song...


    i'm a believer........
    Haven't heard that one since I was a kid
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  24. ]Haven't heard that one since I was a kid[/QUOTE]

    lol...been awhile!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  25. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post

    Haven't heard that one since I was a kid
    Good song. Someone sings it on American Idol every year. Lol

  26. Will you be offering this in those cool little smaller bottles (may have seen mentioned before sorry if I missed it)?

    I'd be down to buy one of those to try it out or I'll just snag one if you get a cool deal going.

    It is almost March.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  27. yes I believe believer bottles of Uncut will be available but I am not sure if they are only for promo use or will be sold like the other believer bottles we carry
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  28. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    yes I believe believer bottles of Uncut will be available but I am not sure if they are only for promo use or will be sold like the other believer bottles we carry
    i thought believer bottles were the full bottles?
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  29. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i thought believer bottles were the full bottles?
    Believer bottles have 25 caps and are usually considered a trial size. In the case of Uncut, where you only need 1-3 caps it turns out to be a bit more and may in fact be a month's supply for some.

    Full bottles of Uncut will have 90 caps.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Believer bottles have 25 caps and are usually considered a trial size. In the case of Uncut, where you only need 1-3 caps it turns out to be a bit more and may in fact be a month's supply for some.

    Full bottles of Uncut will have 90 caps.
    gotcha!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NEW ORIGIN PRE WORKOUT $21.99!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    By HYBRID in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-11-2012, 10:09 PM
  2. Odds...of...a Pre-Workout from Athletix Sports
    By NxtGenCowboy in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 02-10-2012, 08:44 PM
  3. Merry Christmas from Applied Nutriceuticals!
    By SamBoz19 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 01-21-2009, 02:31 PM
  4. Amazing NEW PRODUCTS from Applied Nutriceuticals!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-31-2008, 12:20 PM
  5. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 09:16 PM
Log in
Log in