Uptake spill the beans.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
  1. Uptake spill the beans.


    Haven't seen anything lately about this do tell.


  2. Yeah...and the Dewster just offers it out on a Promo instead of tickets to the olympia...bring out the news plz.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   
       


  3. No can do guys we are sworn to secrecy

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  4. Curiosity killed the cat.

    I'm dying over here.

  5. In for AN pump product.

    Or maybe not.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    In for AN pump product.

    Or maybe not.
    In for AN powdered product

    Or maybe not.

  7. I can tell you all this.....it's freakin' amazing!

    David
    Team APPNUT
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Appliednutriceuticals.com
    Are you ready for N.O. UPTAKE? It's a game-changer!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    In for AN pump product.

    Or maybe not.
    There aren't many single-purpose AppNut products Bolt. As far as Uptake, I could tell you but then I'd have to......well, you get the pciture.

    Edit.....in for Bolt's IGF-2/Free Test log. When's that happening again?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    There aren't many single-purpose AppNut products Bolt. As far as Uptake, I could tell you but then I'd have to......well, you get the pciture.

    Edit.....in for Bolt's IGF-2/Free Test log. When's that happening again?
    You know its all about the PUMPS BRO!!

    I am going to run the Testify Log for PES/USPLabs, but will be down to for some AN goodness sometime after that!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    You know its all about the PUMPS BRO!!

    I am going to run the Testify Log for PES/USPLabs, but will be down to for some AN goodness sometime after that!
    I know. I was happy for you that you won the promo but sad for what it meant. I need to get someone that I know has it together to run some Free Test so people can see just how good it is. If only they knew....don't get me started on the IGF-2 either!

  11. I too am interested. Am hoping to hear more. Planning an AN 5stack for Oct.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Medical420 View Post
    I too am interested. Am hoping to hear more. Planning an AN 5stack for Oct.
    What are you going to run?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    What are you going to run?
    Uptake if you send it to me !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  14. Quote Originally Posted by drooks10 View Post
    I can tell you all this.....it's freakin' amazing!

    David
    Team APPNUT

    How can I know this without trying it? Or knowing what it is?. Send it to me and I'll tell you if its amazing.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Uptake if you send it to me !
    I was about to and then I saw that you committed yourself to run a PES/USP stack. Next time man....

  16. up∑take
    n.
    The absorption by a tissue of a substance, such as a nutrient, and its permanent or temporary retention.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    I was about to and then I saw that you committed yourself to run a PES/USP stack. Next time man....
    Hahaha I don't believe this!! Lies and Slander!! Haha jk brother You know I am looking forward to it, but I can purchase it or log it for you guys once I am done with my standing commitments ! (I owe those 2 companies my first 6 pack some months ago...the OEP+AT2+Erase stack did it for me back then lol)
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  18. If it's a GDA I only use those on my carb up days though. Makes carb ups better and more fun.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    What are you going to run?
    Bulk stack

    Igf2, free test, drive, neOvar and rpm is what I have planned.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Medical420 View Post
    Bulk stack

    Igf2, free test, drive, neOvar and rpm is what I have planned.
    That is a great stack for a lean bulk. Make sure you send me a link when you get going!

  21. I thought of this when I heard the name of this supplement,


  22. I demand answers.

  23. I demand candy!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    I demand candy!
    Halloween is next month.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I demand candy!
    Fatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Halloween is next month.
    In Fatty Town , halloween is not the only day he gets candy...he demands it 24/7 and 365.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post

    In Fatty Town , halloween is not the only day he gets candy...he demands it 24/7 and 365.
    It is all about the glycogen replenishment! haha

  27. Geez guys I guess ill let the cat out.
    Uptake is..well....you'll see. :-)


    Jdg76
    TEAM APPNUT
    "I would rather follow Christ and die to find out their is no God, than to not, and die to find out there is a God."

  28. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    In for AN powdered product

    Or maybe not.
    AppNut no longer makes powdered products
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  29. So then it's not the replacement for LitUp...Hmmmm
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  30. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    So then it's not the replacement for LitUp...Hmmmm
    No Sir.


    jdg76
    Team APPNUT
    "I would rather follow Christ and die to find out their is no God, than to not, and die to find out there is a God."
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Ok PAL...spill the beans on Paravol
    By SwordBurn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-30-2008, 10:16 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-28-2006, 01:58 AM
Log in
Log in