Uptake spill the beans.

Page 5 of 5 First ... 345

  1. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Was I tripping or did someone say their may be some changes with NO Uptake as well? JW because I have enjoyed it and would be intrigued to see what is changing...

    Either way I am still waiting for that 15 pg Uncut write up. Should be educational in one way or another.
    We definitely aren't changing the formula on NO Uptake. Everybody that has tried seemed to really like it, so we aren't going to fix something that isn't broken.

    15 pg. Uncut writeup coming soon. It's full of good info and pretty pictures...


  2. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Was I tripping or did someone say their may be some changes with NO Uptake as well? JW because I have enjoyed it and would be intrigued to see what is changing...

    Either way I am still waiting for that 15 pg Uncut write up. Should be educational in one way or another.
    Having the tech sitting right here- I may put it up here one of these days, LOL

    We are going to leave it the same for now as far as formulation, but I have been looking at something for "down the road"
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    We definitely aren't changing the formula on NO Uptake. Everybody that has tried seemed to really like it, so we aren't going to fix something that isn't broken.

    15 pg. Uncut writeup coming soon. It's full of good info and pretty pictures...
    Ok cool I was tripping then...glad because you know it has treated me well. Maybe some Uncut + Uptake combo packs at friendly retailers down the road?
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  4. What is "Uncut"?. You mean "chunky"?. Or "not ripped"?.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post

    We definitely aren't changing the formula on NO Uptake. Everybody that has tried seemed to really like it, so we aren't going to fix something that isn't broken.

    15 pg. Uncut writeup coming soon. It's full of good info and pretty pictures...
    I'm not a big fan of encapsulates pre's (I enjoy my flavored powder lol) but Uptake is definitely the sh*t

  6. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Having the tech sitting right here- I may put it up here one of these days, LOL

    We are going to leave it the same for now as far as formulation, but I have been looking at something for "down the road"
    Alright thanks. I almost feel like I should edit my post before anyone reads it and start asking about it. Don't wanna cause any confusion.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Having the tech sitting right here- I may put it up here one of these days, LOL

    We are going to leave it the same for now as far as formulation, but I have been looking at something for "down the road"
    I realize I never posted the Tech for Uptake- it is pretty interesting
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Alright thanks. I almost feel like I should edit my post before anyone reads it and start asking about it. Don't wanna cause any confusion.
    No worries bro- we haven't really been overly active over here the last couple years- that is most likely going to change pretty soon
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  9. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    What is "Uncut"?. You mean "chunky"?. Or "not ripped"?.
    Hilarious.
  10. Re: Uptake spill the beans.


    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    NO Uptake and Un-Cut work well together?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Yes, they were designed to be synergistic.
    Yup the entire line is designed to be stackable

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  11. Re: Uptake spill the beans.


    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    What is "Uncut"?. You mean "chunky"?. Or "not ripped"?.
    Pure

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  12. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Pure

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SôII using Tapatalk 2

    Oh ha ha, now I get it!.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    I realize I never posted the Tech for Uptake- it is pretty interesting
    its never too late

  14. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Oh ha ha, now I get it!.
    Its often a term used when dealing with illicit narcotics. LOL The more its "cut" the ****tier or less pure it is. Ha.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    Itw often a term used when dealing with illicit narcotics. LOL The more its "cut" the ****tier or less pure it is. Ha.
    Yep I understand that. I'm just a bit slow sometimes!.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Yep I understand that. I'm just a bit slow sometimes!.
    Obvi non drug user, puussy

  17. Now if you all come out with a product called "stepped on" I'll laugh my ass off.
  18. Re: Uptake spill the beans.


    Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    Now if you all come out with a product called "stepped on" I'll laugh my ass off.
    That's the alias of our competitors pre workout formulas


    j/k

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  19. No,that's what happens to your competitors products while going to yours!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  20. Lit-Up is a coke high lol
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Ok PAL...spill the beans on Paravol
    By SwordBurn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-30-2008, 09:16 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-28-2006, 12:58 AM
Log in
Log in