Lit-Up question

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
I was looking at your website and didnt see lit-up there. I can still find it at other online retailers but I was wondering why its not on appnut's website?

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
As far as I know Appnut sold Dirk remains but another company will be selling lit up. Scroll down to the Appnut sold thread it's all in there, or else a rep can chyme in as well and correct whatever I missed or left out.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Litup may reappear eventually sold by a different company. What is in stock at retailers is what remains....... if you see some, good chance to stock up ;-)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was discontinued

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
It was discontinued
Ok.

Can you tell me (or anyone else who might know) how many grams of DAA are in each scoop of Lit-up? I am going to be using lit-up for my preworkout in an upcoming pct where I will be using DAA at the same time. Just trying to figure out how much DAA I need to take on top of the lit-up, if any, on days I use lit-up.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IIRC, it was around 3g in 2 scoops

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
IIRC, it was around 3g in 2 scoops
Ok cool, then on days I workout I will plan on dosing two scoops of lit-up and skipping the straight DAA. Thanks!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was looking at your website and didnt see lit-up there. I can still find it at other online retailers but I was wondering why its not on appnut's website?
they took it off the line

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok.

Can you tell me (or anyone else who might know) how many grams of DAA are in each scoop of Lit-up? I am going to be using lit-up for my preworkout in an upcoming pct where I will be using DAA at the same time. Just trying to figure out how much DAA I need to take on top of the lit-up, if any, on days I use lit-up.
3.2 g of DAA for 2 scoops of Lit Up i believe

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
^Correct

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the confirmation guys!

JudoJosh