How to take IGF-2

Dark_Ansem

Awards
I got my bottle today, I am 175,1 lbs . I know I must differentiate between workout and non-workout days but I am unsure just how. can you help me=?

sae2110

sae2110

Awards
From the igf-2 FAQ

IGF-2
Training Days
Dose 1 - 3 caps first thing
Dose 2 - 3 caps 40 min pre-training
Dose 3 - 2 caps pre-bed
Non-Training Days (if you train first thing, you can follow this option)
Dose 1 - 4 caps first thing
Dose 2 - 4 caps pre-bed
FYI-take the morning first thin dose on an empty stomach, approx 45 min before breakfast, for best results.
I just finished my second bottle, running it with DAA and AnaBeta, and i just stuck with taking the igf-2 in the am and pm, worked well for me. I do however recommend following the dosing protocol and see how it works for you!

Any other questions feel free to ask or look up the igf-2 FAQ under AppNuts forum section

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks sae!

Dark_Ansem

Awards
From the igf-2 FAQ

IGF-2
Training Days
Dose 1 - 3 caps first thing
Dose 2 - 3 caps 40 min pre-training
Dose 3 - 2 caps pre-bed
Non-Training Days (if you train first thing, you can follow this option)
Dose 1 - 4 caps first thing
Dose 2 - 4 caps pre-bed
FYI-take the morning first thin dose on an empty stomach, approx 45 min before breakfast, for best results.
I just finished my second bottle, running it with DAA and AnaBeta, and i just stuck with taking the igf-2 in the am and pm, worked well for me. I do however recommend following the dosing protocol and see how it works for you!

Any other questions feel free to ask or look up the igf-2 FAQ under AppNuts forum section
thank you sae.
do you think that I can take the morning one with another supplement?

I take a scoop of protein and yogurt before sleeping/after dinner, how can I reconcile the last pill with that?

sae2110

sae2110

Awards
Good question- i usually don't eat right before bed. Too much drinking back in college, now i get heartburn/reflux if i eat then lie down. My last meal/food intake is about 1-2 hours before bed, then i take the igf-2 and go to bed pretty much after that. Taking it with food will not hurt, but from what I understand there is better absorption on an empty(ish) stomach. Hope this helps man

Dark_Ansem

Awards
maybe I can eat the protein right after dinner? or perhaps take the IGF before dinner?

sae2110

sae2110

Awards
Hmmm not sure on this and the faq just says take before bed, gonna have to ask one of the AppNut people

Dark_Ansem

Awards
I sent a pm but no answer yet. hey APP people please help!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thank you sae.
do you think that I can take the morning one with another supplement?
yes

I take a scoop of protein and yogurt before sleeping/after dinner, how can I reconcile the last pill with that?
45mins after your protein and yogurt is probably a good time to take it

sae2110

sae2110

Awards
Thanks josh i was just about to start pm'ing people on this!

Dark_Ansem

Awards
thank you. so I'll take the post-dinner protein like, half an hour after dinner and 45min before that (bedtime I guess) the remaining pills.

EDIT: understood it other way round.

Dark_Ansem

Awards
mm, what happened to the other posts?

sae2110

sae2110

Awards
AM had a server issue- the admin managed to recover a lot of data but some got chewed up- like Rosie's post. But you have it right, from your pist on the 4th

Dark_Ansem

Awards
what happens if I let more than 40mins pass for the pre-workout ones?

Dark_Ansem

Awards
can this stuff fatigue me when taking it before workout?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sae2110

sae2110

Awards
Never fatigued me either, but I mainly kept the dosing just split between a.m. / p.m.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never fatigued me either, but I mainly kept the dosing just split between a.m. / p.m.
You can do that (i.e. only two doses - first thing and pre-bed) or split complete day's dosage into three doses (i.e. first thing, pre-training, and pre-bed) - your choice really.

~Rosie~