Fat Free Caffeine Content

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How much?

Also, I couldnt figure out WTH methyphenyl was - is this a stim (like caffeine)? - if so- how much STIM is this?

Im trying to figure out how late I can use this product w/o it causing sleep issues

I know the half life of cafeince but not all these other ingredients

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
Where are you seeing that ingredient?

Proprietary Blend 700mg
Coffea Arabica Extract (Extracted For 95% Caffeine And Chlorogenic Acid)*, Ligustrum Lucidum (Standardized To 25% Ursolic Acid)*, Acacia Rigidula (98% Extracted For Catechins And Biogenic Alkaloids)*, Hordenine (98% Extract From Hordeum Vulgare)*, Green Tea Extract (Standardized To 95% Polyphenols)*, Theobromine*, Quercetin DiHydrate (95% Extract)*, Dehydroepiandrosterone* (DHEA)

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is the Attachments function broken??

I cant copy/paste either.....weird! :(

My bottle has R-Beta Methyphenylethylamine AND DOES NOT HAVE Acacia Rigidula (98% Extracted For Catechins And Biogenic Alkaloids)*

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
R-Beta Methyphenylethylamine is a stimulant, it is psychoactive in humans as the β-methyl group slows metabolism by the enzyme monoamine oxidase. It is found in the Acacia species such as Acacia rigidula, Acacia greggii, Acacia schaffneri and Acacia berlandieri. No worries brother, same ingredient listed as a different name.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the help buddy ;)

I'd still like to hear from an AI rep how much total caffeine (and other stim) content there is

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
About 240 mg caffeine per cap; R-Beta Methyl PEA is a CNS stim- half life is roughly 4-6 hrs.; all in all, FF has a pretty strong stim content, so I would take your doses at least 7 hrs. pre-bed or more

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice. Thank you

S

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
cant wait to stack this with my non stim burner...

240mg caffeine per cap is pretty high for a 3 cap/day dosing

thats 720mg per day....

im fine with stims just wondering how 700mg caffeine will effect my if taken 1 cap 3x per day

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed. That's why I asked :(

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
R-Beta Methyphenylethylamine is a stimulant, it is psychoactive in humans as the ?-methyl group slows metabolism by the enzyme monoamine oxidase. It is found in the Acacia species such as Acacia rigidula, Acacia greggii, Acacia schaffneri and Acacia berlandieri. No worries brother, same ingredient listed as a different name.
I don't think all acacia are the same some versions with 90-100% of the actives has the same damn sides effects of phen

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
I don't think all acacia are the same some versions with 90-100% of the actives has the same damn sides effects of phen
I was just referring to the Acacia species containing the β-methyl group, not saying each one contains R-Beta Methyphenylethylamine in the same amount or biologically active form. Apologies for any confusion

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was just referring to the Acacia species containing the β-methyl group, not saying each one contains R-Beta Methyphenylethylamine in the same amount or biologically active form. Apologies for any confusion
lol

a big example is an old product containing this (95% pure at a 75:1 ratio of actives) and the stuff claim this provide a full spectrum of Phenylethylamine?

in some studies and literature says has the same effect of "pharma phen" and IMO is true i used the product containing this s*** and got the same worst side effects ever from this damn thing

total dehydration
nausea
infernal headaches
and my heart is in Indy 500 race

i contacted the company 10 times and the CRAPPY costumer service only say me "did you drink enough water" WTF!!!
anyway this is why now you see this product with this: Synthetic Acacia Rigidula Verified Grade Of Activity Level:100%

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
lol

a big example is an old product containing this (95% pure at a 75:1 ratio of actives) and the stuff claim this provide a full spectrum of Phenylethylamine?

in some studies and literature says has the same effect of "pharma phen" and IMO is true i used the product containing this s*** and got the same worst side effects ever from this damn thing

total dehydration
nausea
infernal headaches
and my heart is in Indy 500 race

i contacted the company 10 times and the CRAPPY costumer service only say me "did you drink enough water" WTF!!!
anyway this is why now you see this product with this: Synthetic Acacia Rigidula Verified Grade Of Activity Level:100%
We get our R-Beta Methyl and Acacia from a supplier that we have used for years who has extremely good quality- there are a lot of shady companies out there who have quality control issues- what you may have gotten may or may not have been real acacia. Real acacia has a feel similar to 1,3 DMAA, at the correct dose and in the correct combination...

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check out his signature ;)

I don't think an AI rep is gonna respond.
We get our R-Beta Methyl and Acacia from a supplier that we have used for years who has extremely good quality- there are a lot of shady companies out there who have quality control issues- what you may have gotten may or may not have been real acacia. Real acacia has a feel similar to 1,3 DMAA, at the correct dose and in the correct combination...

"Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals"

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On the caffeine content?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Check out his signature ;)
He was poking fun at your typo.

You asked for a AI rep. AI = anabolic innovations. You meant to put AN (applied nutriceuticals)

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ahhhhhhhh LOL

What comes around goes around T-Bone. Vengence may be the Lord's....but I'm gonna help Him on this one !!! :D

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
...or "T-BONED"

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry to ruin your guys' fun...but do any of you know the amount of PEA in FF? Mostly directed to reps...? But if any others know the answer or know where I could find it that'd be appreciated too.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to ruin your guys' fun...but do any of you know the amount of PEA in FF? Mostly directed to reps...? But if any others know the answer or know where I could find it that'd be appreciated too.
I emailed our formulator and will have an answer for you soon

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks man

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey judo did your formulator ever get back to you on that?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I emailed our formulator and will have an answer for you soon
We took the R-Beta Methyl PEA out of the product, and replaced it with Acacia Rigidula 98%......it is roughly around 30% of the blend

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alright thanks

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We took the R-Beta Methyl PEA out of the product, and replaced it with Acacia Rigidula 98%......it is roughly around 30% of the blend
Mine still has that in it, "R-Beta Methylphenylethylamine" is what is written on the label. Today is my third day on this stuff. I'm only taking 2 a day. One in the am pre-workout and one in the pm, around 4pm. I've got to say this stuff is STRONG. Today I took it pre-workout. Along with the Fat Free I take 2 scoops Jack3d. Also 5 caps NRC Cabergolean, 1 Serving of DAA-Hcg by Taurus, half serving of EndoAmp max by PP, 1 serving Toco 8 by PP. I mix up my intra-workout concoction which is 1 heaping scoop of White Flood, 3 scoops of NRC Ero-Blitz, and 2 scoops of bulk Usp Labs Modern Bcaa. I was a bit dizzy for a little while but I had energy kicking my butt for at least a good 3 hours. Had a great workout but I also was sweating like a crack addict. Wondering if I should take only 1 scoop of Jack3d tomorrow?. On the one hand it was a great workout, but on the other hand it was a little much....

Definitely don't need 3 caps of this stuff a day. Of course all my other supps added to it makes a big difference.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sup Ribeye

I'm only taking 2 a day. One in the am pre-workout and one in the pm, around 4pm. I've got to say this stuff is STRONG.
Errrrrrr............

Along with the Fat Free I take 2 scoops Jack3d. Also 5 caps NRC Cabergolean, 1 Serving of DAA-Hcg by Taurus, half serving of EndoAmp max by PP, 1 serving Toco 8 by PP. I mix up my intra-workout concoction which is 1 heaping scoop of White Flood, 3 scoops of NRC Ero-Blitz, and 2 scoops of bulk Usp Labs Modern Bcaa
How are you able to discern what is doing what/why are you giving the FF so much credit for being strong in light of all the other stuff you're taking? :p

I like FF too. I'm on it. Loved it at first. Attentuated quickly. One cap stopped working WELL for me after ~1 week. I hate to have to jump to two at once :(

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sup Ribeye

Errrrrrr............

How are you able to discern what is doing what/why are you giving the FF so much credit for being strong in light of all the other stuff you're taking? :p

I like FF too. I'm on it. Loved it at first. Attentuated quickly. One cap stopped working WELL for me after ~1 week. I hate to have to jump to two at once :(

I've been taking the same things for quite a while. Jacked3d for over a month, NRC Cabergolean for around 5 months. I've taken the PP TRS before about 3 different times. White Flood and the intra-workout concoction for around two months now. So the only thing that is actually new to my system is the Fat Free.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotcha

Im surprised you stayed on the Cabergolean. Didnt it peter out for you?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you noticed ANY of these things? (LOL)

In conclusion, Cabergolean is the most effective orally administered HGH Releaser, Nutraceutical Nootropic, Nitric Oxide (NO) Enhancer, Sleep Enhancer and Prolactin InhibitorEVER offered in the history of sports nutrition.

Not really, it just wasn't as strong after a while. However it seems to make other products stronger when taken in conjunction. Especially stimulants.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you noticed ANY of these things? (LOL)

In conclusion, Cabergolean is the most effective orally administered HGH Releaser, Nutraceutical Nootropic, Nitric Oxide (NO) Enhancer, Sleep Enhancer and Prolactin InhibitorEVER offered in the history of sports nutrition.

As far as sleep enhancement, no. The nootropic effect though is quite pronounced especially when stacked with stimulants. Really helps you concentrate. I have never noticed any pumps from it. Prolactin Inhibitor- well I'm not sure how or what I would notice with that. Mucuna Pruriens which is in the product has been proven to inhibit prolactin from what I'm told and what I've read.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Workout today was a different story. Particularly on Decline bench. I went from being able to do 6 reps down to barely being able to get 2 up today. I just don't know what is going on. Think I'm gonna add around 500 calories to my daily total.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually took TWO at 1pm and didnt get much of anything

BIZARRE :p

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm stopping the Fat Free today. It is really messing with me. I just don't feel right.
Maybe there is an interaction between an ingredient in one of the other products you are taking? Maybe the 1,3 dimethyl?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe there is an interaction between an ingredient in one of the other products you are taking? Maybe the 1,3 dimethyl?

Could be. My appetite is totally wrecked. I mean I'm forcing myself to eat. Sure it is a fat loss product, but I thought maybe I could utilize it a different way. Either way I'm not gonna take any for a few days and see how I feel.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WOW

I can honestly say I have never had that problem since I was like 5 years old.

My app is SICK and NOTHING controls it. lol

My appetite is totally wrecked. I mean I'm forcing myself to eat. .

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Tried many 1,3 products from designer blends to pure bulk powders. I crash within 2 hours. I'd rather take it before bed.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I stopped too. Perhaps for good

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NO. It just stopped working entirely.

Never had this occur before. Usually, it peters out slowly as tolerance builds.