Fat Free Caffeine Content

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Well people all react differently. I do love Drive, it is an excellent product.

2. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Well people all react differently. I do love Drive, it is an excellent product.
    I hear you. Sucks that you had the reaction you did with Fat Free but better to stop taking it.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked
    You're an AP Nut rep, would you have told us otherwise?

No disrespect intended at all but I will never understand why REPS of ANY company think that anything positive they say about their respective compoany's products will be perceived as genuine.

Again, zero disrespect intended and this is not personal at all as I do not know you but people have to be complete morons to take a reps' opinion as gospel.

6 years later and I am STILL awaiting the ONE post whereby a REP has enough integrity to say their company's product SUCKED! LOL
    When you question my integrity, I take that as very disrespectful. If I didn't like our products, I wouldn't take them on a daily basis, and sure wouldn't represent the company.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Appliednutriceuticals.com
    Are you ready for N.O. UPTAKE? It's a game-changer!

4. Quote Originally Posted by drooks10

When you question my integrity, I take that as very disrespectful. If I didn't like our products, I wouldn't take them on a daily basis, and sure wouldn't represent the company.
    Agreed...most reps are reps bc they like the companies products and have knowledge about them and I've seen reps recommend other products instead of there own...drooks will recommend app nut products not just bc he is a rep but bc he uses these daily and knows how they work...thats what makes a good rep IMO
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

Agreed...most reps are reps bc they like the companies products and have knowledge about them and I've seen reps recommend other products instead of there own...drooks will recommend app nut products not just bc he is a rep but bc he uses these daily and knows how they work...thats what makes a good rep IMO
    Thanks, man.
    •   

6. REPS are selected for just about every reason but that LOL

Likeability, Respectability, Aesthetics, Knowledge, Tenure, etc are among the MAIN reasons REPS are chosen

I've been asked by 4 different companies on this site alone since I joined 6 years ago (doesn't even include other boards that I've been on for close to 10 years)

Posts like this are erroneous and moreover, flat out hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

7. Well, I guess that's a shame then

You missed the point, all good, carry on........

Quote Originally Posted by drooks10 View Post
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"

8. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    REPS are selected for just about every reason but that LOL

Likeability, Respectability, Aesthetics, Knowledge, Tenure, etc are among the MAIN reasons REPS are chosen

I've been asked by 4 different companies on this site alone since I joined 6 years ago (doesn't even include other boards that I've been on for close to 10 years)

I have to say that I feel you are completely off base here. Sure there are reps that push their companies products every chance they get, but that's their job. In addition to that they also provide a lot of useful feedback and are here to answer questions.

I don't think reps will recommend something that isn't good or isn't right for you because these forums are pretty small communities. There are usually only a handful of reps for each company and if they give you bad advice, there is a lot of possible backlash. Do you honestly think Drooks10 is going to tell me Fat Free will solve all my problems and it's the best product out there for AppNut to get $40 out of me? I doubt it because I could do a lot more damage to his reputation and AppNut's business if I am truly dissatisfied.

I will give you this - at the end of the day you need to be responsible for making up your own mind on what supplements you want to take. You shouldn't depend on a rep or some random stranger on a forum to decide for you.

9. Nail on head

Just making sure you're sane

Be well

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Sure there are reps that push their companies products every chance they get, but that's their. .

10. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked
    Well, I guess that's a shame then

You missed the point, all good, carry on........
    How about this...Why don't I send you some Fat Free. In exchange, all I ask is that you give an honest, detailed review upon completion of the bottle. Deal?

11. Thanks for the very kind offer Drooks

Gotta pass though - I loved it for a few days then it petered out fast.

Thanks man

12. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Thanks for the very kind offer Drooks

Thanks man
    Well, at least he offered to let you try it and decide for yourself instead of pushing it on you. You have to admit that kind of goes against what you were saying about reps earlier. Props to Drooks10 for trying to let his product do the talking.

Props to you also for not taking the free supps if you don't really think they are going to help. A lot of people will take anything if it's free, even if they don't intend to use it.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked
    Thanks for the very kind offer Drooks

Thanks man
    That's cool, man. Let me know if you're interested in any of our other products. I'd love for you to put them to the test.

David
    Team APPNUT

14. Very kind of you. Thanks

15. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Very kind of you. Thanks
    I'm a kind soul. Haha!

16. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    REPS are selected for just about every reason but that LOL

I'd have to disagree. Well at least for AppNut. We are not going to bring someone on as a rep who is not knowledgeable about our products or who does/has not used any of our products.

jdg76
    Team APPNUT
    "I would rather follow Christ and die to find out their is no God, than to not, and die to find out there is a God."

17. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked
    You're an AP Nut rep, would you have told us otherwise?

No disrespect intended at all but I will never understand why REPS of ANY company think that anything positive they say about their respective compoany's products will be perceived as genuine.

Again, zero disrespect intended and this is not personal at all as I do not know you but people have to be complete morons to take a reps' opinion as gospel.

6 years later and I am STILL awaiting the ONE post whereby a REP has enough integrity to say their company's product SUCKED! LOL
    "sucked"--->"reformulated." Learn the code words!

18. Drooks is a stand-up guy.

19. Quote Originally Posted by jdg76 View Post
    I'd have to disagree. Well at least for AppNut. We are not going to bring someone on as a rep who is not knowledgeable about our products or who does/has not used any of our products.
    It just wouldnt fly. Not with Dirk's constant quizzing.

I've dealt with enough people, in various industries, to know when someone is just pushing a label or when they truly stand behind their product/business. A quality representative of any business is able to evaluate positive reviews and expected outcomes and critically assess negative experiences, such as this thread, as to why it may not be suitable for another individual or other unforeseen circumstances to be avoided when recommending a product.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

20. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    It just wouldnt fly. Not with Dirk's constant quizzing.

I've dealt with enough people, in various industries, to know when someone is just pushing a label or when they truly stand behind their product/business. A quality representative of any business is able to evaluate positive reviews and expected outcomes and critically assess negative experiences, such as this thread, as to why it may not be suitable for another individual or other unforeseen circumstances to be avoided when recommending a product.
    Which is what makes AppNut stand out by going up and above just pushing a product.

jdg76
    Team APPNUT
    "I would rather follow Christ and die to find out their is no God, than to not, and die to find out there is a God."

21. What are thoughts on adding into last day of 2 week clen run @20/20/40/40/60/60/60/80/80/100/100/120/120/120?

22. Quote Originally Posted by fame126 View Post
    What are thoughts on adding into last day of 2 week clen run @20/20/40/40/60/60/60/80/80/100/100/120/120/120?
    Personally, I wouldnt take it with clen, but than again I am very sensitive to clen and adding any other stimulant would be too much for me to handle but YMMV
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

23. Curious to see the outcomes if you do...
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

24. Not sure how to run the fat free cause clen is 2 on 2 off and fat free is everyday. So i would be running clen and fat free at same time.

Overkill?

25. Quote Originally Posted by fame126 View Post
    Not sure how to run the fat free cause clen is 2 on 2 off and fat free is everyday. So i would be running clen and fat free at same time.

Overkill?
    If you were going to run them, IMO I would run the Fat Free on the days off from the Clen.

jdg76
    Team APPNUT

26. Quote Originally Posted by fame126 View Post
    Not sure how to run the fat free cause clen is 2 on 2 off and fat free is everyday. So i would be running clen and fat free at same time.

Overkill?
    I would just drop the clean. If anything I would opt for taking a ephedra with fat free over Caleb and fat free but if you still wish to attempt and stack the two I will get you a response to your question from our product formulator
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

27. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    I would just drop the clean. If anything I would opt for taking a ephedra with fat free over Caleb and fat free but if you still wish to attempt and stack the two I will get you a response to your question from our product formulator
    I would agree with Josh- both compounds will work ok and will stack well with FF, but I would give the nod to ephedrine for a couple reasons:
    1. the half-life is shorter on ephedrine- clenbuterol has a fairly long half-life because of the phenyl ring alterations (addition of chloride at positions 3 and 5 and an amino at position 4). The butyl attachement on the distal amine also makes clen pretty resistant to metabolism
    2. Ephedrine is much less likely to cause a significant down-regulation of beta-adrenergic receptors (BAR 2)- clenbuterol is notorious for doing this. This effect can be reduced or reversed by taking ketotifen
    3. Ephedrine is a better releasing agent than clenbuterol due to alpha-methylation, and will have stronger ability to block the catecholamine transporter
    4. Both compounds will be resistant to breakdown by MAO-B b/c of side chain moeities
    5. Clen is illegal, ephedra/ephedrine can still be obtained legally

Ephedra plus FF is your best bet- you will get a large cAMP elevation, COMT inhibition, some good beta agonism (non-specific), some good releasing qualities/reuptake inhibtion, should be a really productive stack for fat loss....
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

28. Quote Originally Posted by rms80
    I would agree with Josh- both compounds will work ok and will stack well with FF, but I would give the nod to ephedrine for a couple reasons:
    1. the half-life is shorter on ephedrine- clenbuterol has a fairly long half-life because of the phenyl ring alterations (addition of chloride at positions 3 and 5 and an amino at position 4). The butyl attachement on the distal amine also makes clen pretty resistant to metabolism
    2. Ephedrine is much less likely to cause a significant down-regulation of beta-adrenergic receptors (BAR 2)- clenbuterol is notorious for doing this. This effect can be reduced or reversed by taking ketotifen
    3. Ephedrine is a better releasing agent than clenbuterol due to alpha-methylation, and will have stronger ability to block the catecholamine transporter
    4. Both compounds will be resistant to breakdown by MAO-B b/c of side chain moeities
    5. Clen is illegal, ephedra/ephedrine can still be obtained legally

Ephedra plus FF is your best bet- you will get a large cAMP elevation, COMT inhibition, some good beta agonism (non-specific), some good releasing qualities/reuptake inhibtion, should be a really productive stack for fat loss....
    Ephedra as in primatene mist tabs along with 200mg caffeine and fat free alltogeather?

29. Quote Originally Posted by fame126 View Post
    Ephedra as in primatene mist tabs along with 200mg caffeine and fat free alltogeather?
    Are you asking if you can stack 25mg of Ephedrine with 200mg of Caffeine and Fat Free? I wouldn't. You could stack E + FF though.

30. E+FF and no caffeine? Does everyone agree?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Caffeine content in Blue Up
    By rocknout in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-10-2009, 04:06 PM
  2. Isatori MX LS7 - Caffeine content?
    By lector606 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-05-2008, 02:21 AM
  3. (Chart) Caffeine Content of Beverages
    By yeahright in forum Nutrition / Health