Fat Free Caffeine Content - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Fat Free Caffeine Content

Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

What are thoughts on adding into last day of 2 week clen run @20/20/40/40/60/60/60/80/80/100/100/120/120/120?

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by fame126 View Post
    What are thoughts on adding into last day of 2 week clen run @20/20/40/40/60/60/60/80/80/100/100/120/120/120?
    Personally, I wouldnt take it with clen, but than again I am very sensitive to clen and adding any other stimulant would be too much for me to handle but YMMV
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Curious to see the outcomes if you do...
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
    •   

Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Not sure how to run the fat free cause clen is 2 on 2 off and fat free is everyday. So i would be running clen and fat free at same time.

Overkill?
    Stats
    5'8"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Not sure how to run the fat free cause clen is 2 on 2 off and fat free is everyday. So i would be running clen and fat free at same time.

Overkill?
    If you were going to run them, IMO I would run the Fat Free on the days off from the Clen.

jdg76
    Team APPNUT
    Proverbs 3:5-6 ESV
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Overkill?
    I would just drop the clean. If anything I would opt for taking a ephedra with fat free over Caleb and fat free but if you still wish to attempt and stack the two I will get you a response to your question from our product formulator
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    I would just drop the clean. If anything I would opt for taking a ephedra with fat free over Caleb and fat free but if you still wish to attempt and stack the two I will get you a response to your question from our product formulator
    I would agree with Josh- both compounds will work ok and will stack well with FF, but I would give the nod to ephedrine for a couple reasons:
    1. the half-life is shorter on ephedrine- clenbuterol has a fairly long half-life because of the phenyl ring alterations (addition of chloride at positions 3 and 5 and an amino at position 4). The butyl attachement on the distal amine also makes clen pretty resistant to metabolism
    2. Ephedrine is much less likely to cause a significant down-regulation of beta-adrenergic receptors (BAR 2)- clenbuterol is notorious for doing this. This effect can be reduced or reversed by taking ketotifen
    3. Ephedrine is a better releasing agent than clenbuterol due to alpha-methylation, and will have stronger ability to block the catecholamine transporter
    4. Both compounds will be resistant to breakdown by MAO-B b/c of side chain moeities
    5. Clen is illegal, ephedra/ephedrine can still be obtained legally

Ephedra plus FF is your best bet- you will get a large cAMP elevation, COMT inhibition, some good beta agonism (non-specific), some good releasing qualities/reuptake inhibtion, should be a really productive stack for fat loss....
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rms80
    I would agree with Josh- both compounds will work ok and will stack well with FF, but I would give the nod to ephedrine for a couple reasons:
    1. the half-life is shorter on ephedrine- clenbuterol has a fairly long half-life because of the phenyl ring alterations (addition of chloride at positions 3 and 5 and an amino at position 4). The butyl attachement on the distal amine also makes clen pretty resistant to metabolism
    2. Ephedrine is much less likely to cause a significant down-regulation of beta-adrenergic receptors (BAR 2)- clenbuterol is notorious for doing this. This effect can be reduced or reversed by taking ketotifen
    3. Ephedrine is a better releasing agent than clenbuterol due to alpha-methylation, and will have stronger ability to block the catecholamine transporter
    4. Both compounds will be resistant to breakdown by MAO-B b/c of side chain moeities
    5. Clen is illegal, ephedra/ephedrine can still be obtained legally

Ephedra plus FF is your best bet- you will get a large cAMP elevation, COMT inhibition, some good beta agonism (non-specific), some good releasing qualities/reuptake inhibtion, should be a really productive stack for fat loss....
    Ephedra as in primatene mist tabs along with 200mg caffeine and fat free alltogeather?
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ephedra as in primatene mist tabs along with 200mg caffeine and fat free alltogeather?
    Are you asking if you can stack 25mg of Ephedrine with 200mg of Caffeine and Fat Free? I wouldn't. You could stack E + FF though.
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

E+FF and no caffeine? Does everyone agree?

You can add in caffeine. I wouldnt start with 200mg though since ff has caffeine in it. It is mainly gonna depend on how sensitive to the caffeine you are. Personally I have taken 25mg E, 200mg C and 2 caps fat free with no problem but then again I have been using stims for a very long time now.
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh
    You can add in caffeine. I wouldnt start with 200mg though since ff has caffeine in it. It is mainly gonna depend on how sensitive to the caffeine you are. Personally I have taken 25mg E, 200mg C and 2 caps fat free with no problem but then again I have been using stims for a very long time now.
    Man Josh, that is a lot of caffeine! At 2-3 doses a day that is well over 1 gram of caffeine per day.
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Whats the total caffeine amount for ff @2 pills 2xaday?
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Its about 240mg/cap so x4 = 960mg/day. Have fun with that.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow
    Its about 240mg/cap so x4 = 960mg/day. Have fun with that.
    Holy bat$hit robin!!! Thats alotta caffeine

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Man Josh, that is a lot of caffeine! At 2-3 doses a day that is well over 1 gram of caffeine per day.
    What can I say... Im an addict
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

LOL

Holy bat$hit robin!!! Thats alotta caffeine
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

I'm almost through my first bottle of FF and honestly find it hard to believe that there's 240mg of caffeine in each cap....I feel much stronger stimulatory effects from a 200mg tab of caffeine anhydrous than taking 2 caps of FF....what's up with that?
    Stats
    5'8"  202 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjo View Post
    I'm almost through my first bottle of FF and honestly find it hard to believe that there's 240mg of caffeine in each cap....I feel much stronger stimulatory effects from a 200mg tab of caffeine anhydrous than taking 2 caps of FF....what's up with that?
    That was the original amount of caffiene in FF. It had been changed to around 140-150mg per cap. Sorry for the confusion.
    Proverbs 3:5-6 ESV
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

As JD76 said, the amount of caffeine was lowered to 140-150 mg per cap. Caffeine content is not the reason that reason that Fat Free doesn't seem to hit you as hard as plain caffeine tabs. Since Fat Free is a much more complex formula, it has supporting ingredients that help spread the effects of the caffeine over a longer period of time. This keeps it from hitting you all at once, but the effects last much longer than they would from caffeine by itself. This also helps control any sort of crash you might experience otherwise.

How has Fat Free worked for you results wise? Has it helped with appetite control and fat loss?

As JD76 said, the amount of caffeine was lowered to 140-150 mg per cap. Caffeine content is not the reason that reason that Fat Free doesn't seem to hit you as hard as plain caffeine tabs. Since Fat Free is a much more complex formula, it has supporting ingredients that help spread the effects of the caffeine over a longer period of time. This keeps it from hitting you all at once, but the effects last much longer than they would from caffeine by itself. This also helps control any sort of crash you might experience otherwise.

How has Fat Free worked for you results wise? Has it helped with appetite control and fat loss?
    That makes a lot of sense now, thanks for the clarification. Honestly, i 've been stacking FF with ALCAR for the last few weeks and have seen nothing short of stellar results in terms of leaning out.
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

That makes a lot of sense now, thanks for the clarification. Honestly, i 've been stacking FF with ALCAR for the last few weeks and have seen nothing short of stellar results in terms of leaning out.
    That's great! Good luck in your continues progress in 2013.

That's great! Good luck in your continues progress in 2013.
    Thanks my friend!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Caffeine content in Blue Up
    By rocknout in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-10-2009, 03:06 PM
  2. Isatori MX LS7 - Caffeine content?
    By lector606 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-05-2008, 01:21 AM
  3. (Chart) Caffeine Content of Beverages
    By yeahright in forum Nutrition / Health