Fat Free Caffeine Content

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    We took the R-Beta Methyl PEA out of the product, and replaced it with Acacia Rigidula 98%......it is roughly around 30% of the blend
    Mine still has that in it, "R-Beta Methylphenylethylamine" is what is written on the label. Today is my third day on this stuff. I'm only taking 2 a day. One in the am pre-workout and one in the pm, around 4pm. I've got to say this stuff is STRONG. Today I took it pre-workout. Along with the Fat Free I take 2 scoops Jack3d. Also 5 caps NRC Cabergolean, 1 Serving of DAA-Hcg by Taurus, half serving of EndoAmp max by PP, 1 serving Toco 8 by PP. I mix up my intra-workout concoction which is 1 heaping scoop of White Flood, 3 scoops of NRC Ero-Blitz, and 2 scoops of bulk Usp Labs Modern Bcaa. I was a bit dizzy for a little while but I had energy kicking my butt for at least a good 3 hours. Had a great workout but I also was sweating like a crack addict. Wondering if I should take only 1 scoop of Jack3d tomorrow?. On the one hand it was a great workout, but on the other hand it was a little much....

Definitely don't need 3 caps of this stuff a day. Of course all my other supps added to it makes a big difference.

2. Sup Ribeye

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I'm only taking 2 a day. One in the am pre-workout and one in the pm, around 4pm. I've got to say this stuff is STRONG.
    Errrrrrr............

Along with the Fat Free I take 2 scoops Jack3d. Also 5 caps NRC Cabergolean, 1 Serving of DAA-Hcg by Taurus, half serving of EndoAmp max by PP, 1 serving Toco 8 by PP. I mix up my intra-workout concoction which is 1 heaping scoop of White Flood, 3 scoops of NRC Ero-Blitz, and 2 scoops of bulk Usp Labs Modern Bcaa
    How are you able to discern what is doing what/why are you giving the FF so much credit for being strong in light of all the other stuff you're taking?

I like FF too. I'm on it. Loved it at first. Attentuated quickly. One cap stopped working WELL for me after ~1 week. I hate to have to jump to two at once
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Sup Ribeye

Errrrrrr............

How are you able to discern what is doing what/why are you giving the FF so much credit for being strong in light of all the other stuff you're taking?

I like FF too. I'm on it. Loved it at first. Attentuated quickly. One cap stopped working WELL for me after ~1 week. I hate to have to jump to two at once

I've been taking the same things for quite a while. Jacked3d for over a month, NRC Cabergolean for around 5 months. I've taken the PP TRS before about 3 different times. White Flood and the intra-workout concoction for around two months now. So the only thing that is actually new to my system is the Fat Free.

4. Gotcha

Im surprised you stayed on the Cabergolean. Didnt it peter out for you?
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"

5. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Gotcha

Im surprised you stayed on the Cabergolean. Didnt it peter out for you?

Not really, it just wasn't as strong after a while. However it seems to make other products stronger when taken in conjunction. Especially stimulants.
    •   

6. Have you noticed ANY of these things? (LOL)

In conclusion, Cabergolean is the most effective orally administered HGH Releaser, Nutraceutical Nootropic, Nitric Oxide (NO) Enhancer, Sleep Enhancer and Prolactin InhibitorEVER offered in the history of sports nutrition.

Not really, it just wasn't as strong after a while. However it seems to make other products stronger when taken in conjunction. Especially stimulants.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Have you noticed ANY of these things? (LOL)

In conclusion, Cabergolean is the most effective orally administered HGH Releaser, Nutraceutical Nootropic, Nitric Oxide (NO) Enhancer, Sleep Enhancer and Prolactin InhibitorEVER offered in the history of sports nutrition.

As far as sleep enhancement, no. The nootropic effect though is quite pronounced especially when stacked with stimulants. Really helps you concentrate. I have never noticed any pumps from it. Prolactin Inhibitor- well I'm not sure how or what I would notice with that. Mucuna Pruriens which is in the product has been proven to inhibit prolactin from what I'm told and what I've read.

8. Libido skyrockets LOL

Prolactin Inhibitor- well I'm not sure how or what I would notice with that. .

9. Workout today was a different story. Particularly on Decline bench. I went from being able to do 6 reps down to barely being able to get 2 up today. I just don't know what is going on. Think I'm gonna add around 500 calories to my daily total.

10. Now I can hardly stay awake. Maybe I just need more sleep and more food.

11. I'm stopping the Fat Free today. It is really messing with me. I just don't feel right.

12. I actually took TWO at 1pm and didnt get much of anything

BIZARRE

13. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I'm stopping the Fat Free today. It is really messing with me. I just don't feel right.
    Maybe there is an interaction between an ingredient in one of the other products you are taking? Maybe the 1,3 dimethyl?
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

14. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Maybe there is an interaction between an ingredient in one of the other products you are taking? Maybe the 1,3 dimethyl?

Could be. My appetite is totally wrecked. I mean I'm forcing myself to eat. Sure it is a fat loss product, but I thought maybe I could utilize it a different way. Either way I'm not gonna take any for a few days and see how I feel.

15. WOW

I can honestly say I have never had that problem since I was like 5 years old.

My app is SICK and NOTHING controls it. lol

My appetite is totally wrecked. I mean I'm forcing myself to eat. .

16. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh

Tried many 1,3 products from designer blends to pure bulk powders. I crash within 2 hours. I'd rather take it before bed.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

17. Ok I have been off of Fat Free for 5 days now and feel much better.

18. I stopped too. Perhaps for good

19. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    I stopped too. Perhaps for good

Were you getting the same side effects as me?.

20. NO. It just stopped working entirely.

Never had this occur before. Usually, it peters out slowly as tolerance builds.

21. T-bone. How long where you off high stim products or fat burners before starting Fat Free? Do you feel that there was proper time off from then and starting Fat Free?
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

22. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    T-bone. How long where you off high stim products or fat burners before starting Fat Free? Do you feel that there was proper time off from then and starting Fat Free?

Time off?. I didn't take any time off. The only stimulants I take are pre-workout though. Right now I just happen to be using Jack3d. I just put my Fat Free bottle up for auction. It just isn't for me.

23. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Workout today was a different story. Particularly on Decline bench. I went from being able to do 6 reps down to barely being able to get 2 up today. I just don't know what is going on. Think I'm gonna add around 500 calories to my daily total.
    Do you think maybe it's just from taking so much different stuff perhaps getting a negative feedback loop

24. I wondering if adequate time off from stimulants was allowed prior to starting Fat Free. This does have a decent dose, were you on any high stim fat burners or energy boost pre workouts for a while prior to?
    Franz Kafka

25. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    I wondering if adequate time off from stimulants was allowed prior to starting Fat Free. This does have a decent dose, were you on any high stim fat burners or energy boost pre workouts for a while prior to?

Yeah I've been taking Jack3d lately and before that Omega Sports Flashover. Plus I take 2 scoops of white flood intra workout and have been taking that for around 2 months now. I think I might re-try Fat Free on Tuesday next week. I'll stop the Jack3d and white flood and see how it goes, but I'm not sure about this because I felt out of it while on Fat Free.

26. Wow and I won't even drink coffee with Fat Free its unnecessary. I suggest trying it again some time later after you've taken a break from other stim products or pre workout energy boosts. This way you get a clear understanding if it is Fat Free that causes this. From my perspective there's too many variables to say for sure.
    Franz Kafka

27. Well I stopped all stims and on Sunday I took 1 Cap Fat free. Felt a nervous energy and then feel asleep even though I had plenty of sleep the night before. I tried taking it again on Wednesday, once again no other stimulants in my system at the time. I felt a bit nervous but not too bad so a about 5 hours later I took a second one. I ended up even more nervous and almost felt like I was "high". About 4 hours after the second dose I crashed and I crashed HARD. Could barely keep my eyes open. Sorry to say I'm totally done with FAT FREE. I gave it a second chance and it disappointed me. There is just something in it that I don't react well to.

28. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    Well I stopped all stims and on Sunday I took 1 Cap Fat free. Felt a nervous energy and then feel asleep even though I had plenty of sleep the night before. I tried taking it again on Wednesday, once again no other stimulants in my system at the time. I felt a bit nervous but not too bad so a about 5 hours later I took a second one. I ended up even more nervous and almost felt like I was "high". About 4 hours after the second dose I crashed and I crashed HARD. Could barely keep my eyes open. Sorry to say I'm totally done with FAT FREE. I gave it a second chance and it disappointed me. There is just something in it that I don't react well to.
    Sorry it didn't work out for you. Thats weird that you crashed so hard as Ive never crashed at all from it. I've loved the 3 bottles that I've used.

David
    Team APPNUT
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Appliednutriceuticals.com
    Are you ready for N.O. UPTAKE? It's a game-changer!

29. You're an AP Nut rep, would you have told us otherwise?

No disrespect intended at all but I will never understand why REPS of ANY company think that anything positive they say about their respective compoany's products will be perceived as genuine.

Again, zero disrespect intended and this is not personal at all as I do not know you but people have to be complete morons to take a reps' opinion as gospel.

6 years later and I am STILL awaiting the ONE post whereby a REP has enough integrity to say their company's product SUCKED! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by drooks10 View Post
    I've loved the 3 bottles that I've used.

David
    Team APPNUT

30. I just finished a month long log of Fat Free, taking three pills per day. I never had a single crash or any sides for that matter. Good stuff in my book, especially when stacked with Drive.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Caffeine content in Blue Up
    By rocknout in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-10-2009, 05:06 PM
  2. Isatori MX LS7 - Caffeine content?
    By lector606 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-05-2008, 03:21 AM
  3. (Chart) Caffeine Content of Beverages
    By yeahright in forum Nutrition / Health