Fat Free Caffeine Content

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Answers

I'm stopping the Fat Free today. It is really messing with me. I just don't feel right.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

I actually took TWO at 1pm and didnt get much of anything

BIZARRE
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  3. Pro Virili Parte
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I'm stopping the Fat Free today. It is really messing with me. I just don't feel right.
    Maybe there is an interaction between an ingredient in one of the other products you are taking? Maybe the 1,3 dimethyl?
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Maybe there is an interaction between an ingredient in one of the other products you are taking? Maybe the 1,3 dimethyl?

Could be. My appetite is totally wrecked. I mean I'm forcing myself to eat. Sure it is a fat loss product, but I thought maybe I could utilize it a different way. Either way I'm not gonna take any for a few days and see how I feel.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

WOW

I can honestly say I have never had that problem since I was like 5 years old.

My app is SICK and NOTHING controls it. lol

My appetite is totally wrecked. I mean I'm forcing myself to eat. .
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh

Tried many 1,3 products from designer blends to pure bulk powders. I crash within 2 hours. I'd rather take it before bed.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  7. Diamond Member
    Answers

Ok I have been off of Fat Free for 5 days now and feel much better.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

I stopped too. Perhaps for good
  9. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    I stopped too. Perhaps for good

Were you getting the same side effects as me?.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

NO. It just stopped working entirely.

Never had this occur before. Usually, it peters out slowly as tolerance builds.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Answers

T-bone. How long where you off high stim products or fat burners before starting Fat Free? Do you feel that there was proper time off from then and starting Fat Free?
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  12. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    T-bone. How long where you off high stim products or fat burners before starting Fat Free? Do you feel that there was proper time off from then and starting Fat Free?

Time off?. I didn't take any time off. The only stimulants I take are pre-workout though. Right now I just happen to be using Jack3d. I just put my Fat Free bottle up for auction. It just isn't for me.
  13. New Member
    Answers

Workout today was a different story. Particularly on Decline bench. I went from being able to do 6 reps down to barely being able to get 2 up today. I just don't know what is going on. Think I'm gonna add around 500 calories to my daily total.
    Do you think maybe it's just from taking so much different stuff perhaps getting a negative feedback loop
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Answers

I wondering if adequate time off from stimulants was allowed prior to starting Fat Free. This does have a decent dose, were you on any high stim fat burners or energy boost pre workouts for a while prior to?
    Franz Kafka
  15. Diamond Member
    Answers

I wondering if adequate time off from stimulants was allowed prior to starting Fat Free. This does have a decent dose, were you on any high stim fat burners or energy boost pre workouts for a while prior to?

Yeah I've been taking Jack3d lately and before that Omega Sports Flashover. Plus I take 2 scoops of white flood intra workout and have been taking that for around 2 months now. I think I might re-try Fat Free on Tuesday next week. I'll stop the Jack3d and white flood and see how it goes, but I'm not sure about this because I felt out of it while on Fat Free.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Answers

Wow and I won't even drink coffee with Fat Free its unnecessary. I suggest trying it again some time later after you've taken a break from other stim products or pre workout energy boosts. This way you get a clear understanding if it is Fat Free that causes this. From my perspective there's too many variables to say for sure.
    Franz Kafka
  17. Diamond Member
    Answers

Well I stopped all stims and on Sunday I took 1 Cap Fat free. Felt a nervous energy and then feel asleep even though I had plenty of sleep the night before. I tried taking it again on Wednesday, once again no other stimulants in my system at the time. I felt a bit nervous but not too bad so a about 5 hours later I took a second one. I ended up even more nervous and almost felt like I was "high". About 4 hours after the second dose I crashed and I crashed HARD. Could barely keep my eyes open. Sorry to say I'm totally done with FAT FREE. I gave it a second chance and it disappointed me. There is just something in it that I don't react well to.
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    Well I stopped all stims and on Sunday I took 1 Cap Fat free. Felt a nervous energy and then feel asleep even though I had plenty of sleep the night before. I tried taking it again on Wednesday, once again no other stimulants in my system at the time. I felt a bit nervous but not too bad so a about 5 hours later I took a second one. I ended up even more nervous and almost felt like I was "high". About 4 hours after the second dose I crashed and I crashed HARD. Could barely keep my eyes open. Sorry to say I'm totally done with FAT FREE. I gave it a second chance and it disappointed me. There is just something in it that I don't react well to.
    Sorry it didn't work out for you. Thats weird that you crashed so hard as Ive never crashed at all from it. I've loved the 3 bottles that I've used.

David
    Team APPNUT
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Appliednutriceuticals.com
    Are you ready for N.O. UPTAKE? It's a game-changer!
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

You're an AP Nut rep, would you have told us otherwise?

No disrespect intended at all but I will never understand why REPS of ANY company think that anything positive they say about their respective compoany's products will be perceived as genuine.

Again, zero disrespect intended and this is not personal at all as I do not know you but people have to be complete morons to take a reps' opinion as gospel.

6 years later and I am STILL awaiting the ONE post whereby a REP has enough integrity to say their company's product SUCKED! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by drooks10 View Post
    I've loved the 3 bottles that I've used.

David
    Team APPNUT
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Answers

I just finished a month long log of Fat Free, taking three pills per day. I never had a single crash or any sides for that matter. Good stuff in my book, especially when stacked with Drive.
  21. Diamond Member
    Answers

Well people all react differently. I do love Drive, it is an excellent product.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Answers

Well people all react differently. I do love Drive, it is an excellent product.
    I hear you. Sucks that you had the reaction you did with Fat Free but better to stop taking it.
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked

No disrespect intended at all but I will never understand why REPS of ANY company think that anything positive they say about their respective compoany's products will be perceived as genuine.

Again, zero disrespect intended and this is not personal at all as I do not know you but people have to be complete morons to take a reps' opinion as gospel.

6 years later and I am STILL awaiting the ONE post whereby a REP has enough integrity to say their company's product SUCKED! LOL
    When you question my integrity, I take that as very disrespectful. If I didn't like our products, I wouldn't take them on a daily basis, and sure wouldn't represent the company.
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by drooks10

When you question my integrity, I take that as very disrespectful. If I didn't like our products, I wouldn't take them on a daily basis, and sure wouldn't represent the company.
    Agreed...most reps are reps bc they like the companies products and have knowledge about them and I've seen reps recommend other products instead of there own...drooks will recommend app nut products not just bc he is a rep but bc he uses these daily and knows how they work...thats what makes a good rep IMO
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

Agreed...most reps are reps bc they like the companies products and have knowledge about them and I've seen reps recommend other products instead of there own...drooks will recommend app nut products not just bc he is a rep but bc he uses these daily and knows how they work...thats what makes a good rep IMO
    Thanks, man.
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

REPS are selected for just about every reason but that LOL

Likeability, Respectability, Aesthetics, Knowledge, Tenure, etc are among the MAIN reasons REPS are chosen

I've been asked by 4 different companies on this site alone since I joined 6 years ago (doesn't even include other boards that I've been on for close to 10 years)

Posts like this are erroneous and moreover, flat out hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Well, I guess that's a shame then

You missed the point, all good, carry on........

Quote Originally Posted by drooks10 View Post
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Answers

Likeability, Respectability, Aesthetics, Knowledge, Tenure, etc are among the MAIN reasons REPS are chosen

I've been asked by 4 different companies on this site alone since I joined 6 years ago (doesn't even include other boards that I've been on for close to 10 years)

I have to say that I feel you are completely off base here. Sure there are reps that push their companies products every chance they get, but that's their job. In addition to that they also provide a lot of useful feedback and are here to answer questions.

I don't think reps will recommend something that isn't good or isn't right for you because these forums are pretty small communities. There are usually only a handful of reps for each company and if they give you bad advice, there is a lot of possible backlash. Do you honestly think Drooks10 is going to tell me Fat Free will solve all my problems and it's the best product out there for AppNut to get $40 out of me? I doubt it because I could do a lot more damage to his reputation and AppNut's business if I am truly dissatisfied.

I will give you this - at the end of the day you need to be responsible for making up your own mind on what supplements you want to take. You shouldn't depend on a rep or some random stranger on a forum to decide for you.
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Nail on head

Just making sure you're sane

Be well

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Sure there are reps that push their companies products every chance they get, but that's their. .
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Well, I guess that's a shame then

You missed the point, all good, carry on........
    How about this...Why don't I send you some Fat Free. In exchange, all I ask is that you give an honest, detailed review upon completion of the bottle. Deal?
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for the very kind offer Drooks

Gotta pass though - I loved it for a few days then it petered out fast.

Thanks man
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks man
    Well, at least he offered to let you try it and decide for yourself instead of pushing it on you. You have to admit that kind of goes against what you were saying about reps earlier. Props to Drooks10 for trying to let his product do the talking.

Props to you also for not taking the free supps if you don't really think they are going to help. A lot of people will take anything if it's free, even if they don't intend to use it.
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks man
    That's cool, man. Let me know if you're interested in any of our other products. I'd love for you to put them to the test.

David
    Team APPNUT
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Very kind of you. Thanks
  35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Very kind of you. Thanks
    I'm a kind soul. Haha!
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  202 lbs.
    Answers

I'd have to disagree. Well at least for AppNut. We are not going to bring someone on as a rep who is not knowledgeable about our products or who does/has not used any of our products.

jdg76
    Team APPNUT
    Proverbs 3:5-6 ESV
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.
  37. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Answers

"sucked"--->"reformulated." Learn the code words!
  38. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Answers

Drooks is a stand-up guy.
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jdg76 View Post
    I'd have to disagree. Well at least for AppNut. We are not going to bring someone on as a rep who is not knowledgeable about our products or who does/has not used any of our products.
    It just wouldnt fly. Not with Dirk's constant quizzing.

I've dealt with enough people, in various industries, to know when someone is just pushing a label or when they truly stand behind their product/business. A quality representative of any business is able to evaluate positive reviews and expected outcomes and critically assess negative experiences, such as this thread, as to why it may not be suitable for another individual or other unforeseen circumstances to be avoided when recommending a product.
    Franz Kafka
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  202 lbs.
    Answers

It just wouldnt fly. Not with Dirk's constant quizzing.

I've dealt with enough people, in various industries, to know when someone is just pushing a label or when they truly stand behind their product/business. A quality representative of any business is able to evaluate positive reviews and expected outcomes and critically assess negative experiences, such as this thread, as to why it may not be suitable for another individual or other unforeseen circumstances to be avoided when recommending a product.
    Which is what makes AppNut stand out by going up and above just pushing a product.

jdg76
    Team APPNUT
    Proverbs 3:5-6 ESV
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Caffeine content in Blue Up
    By rocknout in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-10-2009, 03:06 PM
  2. Isatori MX LS7 - Caffeine content?
    By lector606 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-05-2008, 01:21 AM
  3. (Chart) Caffeine Content of Beverages
    By yeahright in forum Nutrition / Health