Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Glad you look like that now leaves me lots of room for improvement hahaha!! Seriously though lookin fuggin beastly brotha!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Well it is time for the final review of Fat Free, I have to say that I really enjoyed using the product. It delivered everything I expected from a diet pill with such an excellent ingredient profile. Energy for me was perfect taking 2 caps first thing in the morning and 1 around 10:30 or 11. The appetite suppression at that dose was great. I did get hungry for very short periods but then the appetite would just vanish again. Eating while on it was not any kind of problem either. All in all it was a very feel good experience regarding all of those aspects of what a diet pill should be.

Now lets get down to what you want to know... Does it work?

I stared this log at 208 ad 11.5% body fat. That basically puts me at 24 lbs fat and 184lbs LBM, I am finishing the 5.5 weeks at 207 lbs 9.7 bf and 20 lbs fat, 177 lbs LBM. That is 3 more lbs more muscle mass while lowering my body fat by 4 lbs. I would say that is impressive. Granted I started my calories higher than I would for an aggressive cut, and added in an extra lift day which increased overall calories quite a bit. Otherwise I think I could have lost more fat but to lose 4 lbs of fat while gaining 3 lbs muscle in 6 weeks is pretty impressive. I did add in the EPI-V at the end which definitely helped with the lbm gains, but the anti cort, and what not was allowing me to rebound a little LBM before I ever started the EPI-V.

Would I recommend this product, definitely, it did exactly what I needed from it and made me lose an extra lb or two of bodyfat I would not have without it doing the exact same thing. It is not a stim power house so if you are looking for that don't mess with this but if you want something that can help you lose fat like you are on a crazy stim then this is your ticket.

Please forgive the pics, I just took them and have been having a pretty relaxed weekend as far as nutrition goes. I am easily 210-212 in these pics but I took my body fat and everything first thing Saturday morning when I was weighing in at 207 and not as watery.

Attachment 56865
    Dude... Nice picts... You look fantastic, but with plenty of room to rip it up and perfect yourself, gonna be a rough one Brotha, but I am up for the challenge, Though shall Bring-ith it-th!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Dude you are a frickin brick house! Nice log and review sir!
    Thanks Liveto!
    Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Glad you look like that now leaves me lots of room for improvement hahaha!! Seriously though lookin fuggin beastly brotha!
    Thanks Green, I still have some good room for improvement too. The wife even said something about the fact I would probably even end up doing a show once I get lean. Surprised she is ready for that again. LOL I don't think so though, still need more arms and wheels.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Dude... Nice picts... You look fantastic, but with plenty of room to rip it up and perfect yourself, gonna be a rough one Brotha, but I am up for the challenge, Though shall Bring-ith it-th!!!
    Thanks, yeah I am right there, I thin I look leaner than the lighting in these pics allows. I was trying a new spot I thought would be ideal but I was wrong.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Well it is time for the final review of Fat Free, I have to say that I really enjoyed using the product. It delivered everything I expected from a diet pill with such an excellent ingredient profile. Energy for me was perfect taking 2 caps first thing in the morning and 1 around 10:30 or 11. The appetite suppression at that dose was great. I did get hungry for very short periods but then the appetite would just vanish again. Eating while on it was not any kind of problem either...

I started this log at 208 ad 11.5% body fat...I am finishing the 5.5 weeks at 207 lbs 9.7 bf and 20 lbs fat, 187 lbs LBM. That is 3 more lbs more muscle mass while lowering my body fat by 4 lbs. I would say that is impressive. Granted I started my calories higher than I would for an aggressive cut, and added in an extra lift day which increased overall calories quite a bit...

Would I recommend this product, definitely, it did exactly what I needed from it and made me lose an extra lb or two of bodyfat I would not have without it doing the exact same thing. It is not a stim power house so if you are looking for that don't mess with this but if you want something that can help you lose fat like you are on a crazy stim then this is your ticket.
    Thank you again for such a detailed log and review, Chris. Given that your calories are higher than they would usually be for a "cut", you have done exceptionally well - a very successful recomp, better than an aggressive cut anyways, IMO, and when you do decide to lean out as much as possible, you will look awesome!

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.56%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Thanks for taking the time to log this for us Chris! Sorry I couldnt have been more involved in the log but you have made some amazing progress friend.. Whats the next plan?
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Nice progress man!
    Good luck in the competition!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%

Fugger, he's in perfect striking distance for 8 weeks...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Come check out this Transformation contest thread, I will be using Intermittent Fasting to try to win this biatch. Any support is welcome.

Here is the main competition thread where progress pics will be posted and weekly voting will take place:
    TRANSFORMERS... The Quest for PRIME!

This is the personal thread for the contest.
    KLEEN's Quest for PRIME! A transformation contest log.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 484
    Last Post: 10-26-2011, 10:52 PM
  2. KLEEN Stays STOKED! between stacks. (Sponsored)
    By MrKleen73 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 636
    Last Post: 04-08-2010, 02:37 PM
  3. Kleen's Pumped Up with Anadraulic Pump! (LG Sponsored)
    Replies: 317
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 09:56 PM
  4. Kleen's Hopped up on HyperTest! (Sponsored)
    Replies: 313
    Last Post: 02-20-2010, 01:13 AM
  5. Replies: 439
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 01:45 PM