Preacher Curls 95x23
    1 minute max reps

Lying Leg Curl 80x15
    95x15
    100x15
    100x13
    Seated Leg Curls 90x21
    1 minute max reps

============================== ============================== ============================== ===

Sundays Shoulder workout was truncated due to limited time and my elbows feeling a bit worn.

Exercise Set 1
    Set 2
    Set 3

HS Shoulder Press 45x10
    90x12
    90x13

DB Front Raise 35x10
    35x10
    35x10

Reverse Pec Deck 100x12
    100x11

Lateral Raise FST-7 20x12
    20x12
    20x12
    20x12

20x12
    20x11
    20x8

Oly Curl HST-7 60x12
    60x12
    60x12
    60x12

60x11
    60x10
    60x8

Dips FST-7 12

Okay here is my update for the week with pics as promised. I lost a grand total of 3.5 lbs of fat and added .08 of a lb of lbm in the last month. Like I said I felt that the fat would have come off faster if I was being aggressive with cutting my cals but I want to keep as much muscle as possible. Considering I increase my calories quite a bit by adding the extra lift day I am very pleased with Fat Free. I was able to burn a pretty decent amount of fat without being in much of a deficit. It also helped me with my appetite as it went on.

Skinfold Site Start Week 1 Week 2 Week 3
    Pectoral 8 8
    Abdomen 20 16
    Quadricep 7 6
    TOTAL 35 0 0 30
    Bodyweight 208 204.5
    Weight change from previous - -208 0 204.5
    Weight change from beginning - -208 -208 -3.5
    % Bodyfat 11.6 0.27 0.27 10.05
    lbs Bodyfat 24.12 0 0 20.54
    Fat Mass change from previous - -24.12 0 20.54
    Fat Mass change from beginning - -24.12 -24.12 -3.58
    % Lean Mass 88.4 99.73 99.73 89.95
    lbs Lean Mass 183.88 0 0 183.96
    Lean Mass Change from Previous - -183.88 0 183.96
    Lean Mass Change from beginning - -183.88 -183.88 0.08

Anyway here are the pics. Well okay when AM gets the attachment thing working again I will put it up in here... Well it was either wait for them to fix this or get a photobucket account. This is from the photo bucket.

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    We are almost progressing at the same rate there brotha. You may be a couple weeks ahead of me, but I am experiencing a lot of the same things. Veins back in the extremities, abs and serratus starting to peek a bit. I am still holding a decent amount of fat, but definitely progressing. Not too shabby I must say for only 11 day in.

If you have time and wouldn't mind posting a large scale of that AVI that would be sweet. I'd like to see some of the work you did at a larger size. Very cool though.
    I would but the upload thing isn't working right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Avi is indeed awesome!
    thanks

Right?! Makes me want to change mine. Photoshop here I come!!
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Please forgive the temporary derailing of the thread....

My bottle arrived yesterday.

I took ONE to feel things out.

Nice mood elevation and MILD appetite suppression.

Only lasted about 3-4 hours TOPS

It's probably worthy of noting I am a stim junkie.

Back OT.....

YO Kleen: How many are you taking at a time AND how many doses per day?
    I have been taking 3 per day 2 together and 1 mid morning on cardio days, on lifting days I take 2. One after my workout and then one midmorning. That is why I still have about a week left. With 2 at a time it is a great stim. The appetite suppression is pretty good but it seemed to kick in better the longer I took it. Not sure if that was a personal thing or not.

Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    If I wasn't going to Hawaii I would jump into a show for June. You got me amped. I have Fat Free and Lean Xtreme staring me in the face sayin "you know you wanna be peeled like a banana."
    Nice, rip it up man!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

2. Thanks
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
    •   

3. Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

4. Looking good man! Definitely can tell a difference from your starting pictures
    Life is cold, short, and brutal
    Training log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/207211-sae2110s-training-log.html

5. Leaning out nicely Bro, I can see it for sure!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

6. Yah it's coming along just what I expected given the way you are descibing things...

7. Nice progress pics bro, upper abs are coming in as well as serratus. Hope to get mine up today
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

8. Definitely looking much leaner kleen, keep up the good work bro!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

9. Quote Originally Posted by sae2110 View Post
    Looking good man! Definitely can tell a difference from your starting pictures
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Leaning out nicely Bro, I can see it for sure!
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah it's coming along just what I expected given the way you are descibing things...
    Nice progress pics bro, upper abs are coming in as well as serratus. Hope to get mine up today
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Definitely looking much leaner kleen, keep up the good work bro!
    Thanks Everyone! I will update my workout from today tomorrow, I have been home with a sick child and doing the snuggle thing all day so no time for logging.

On a side note: If only the rest of my body was as lean as my legs...
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

10. Family guy, gotta respect that!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    •   

11. You got legs that stay lean year round? Gotta love that. Your trap development is insane! This is a pretty dramatic cahnge from the start photos, cant wait for the end product and everything in between.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

12. Awesome progress Chris, you are leaning up nicely.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

13. Nice pics man! Great progress!
    RecoverBro ELITE

14. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73

Thanks Everyone! I will update my workout from today tomorrow, I have been home with a sick child and doing the snuggle thing all day so no time for logging.

On a side note: If only the rest of my body was as lean as my legs...
    I have the opposite problem. I wish i could get my legs to be as lean as my upper body

Great progress Chris! You can really tell that midsection is slimming down!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

15. Okay so here is my workout from yesterday.

Incline BB Bench - 135x15, 185x15, 195x12 - Last time was 135x15, 185x15, 180x12 major improvement here last time after the 185x15 I just didn't have much more and knew it. This time I felt confident in going up.
    Straight Arm Pec Deck - 180x27 in 60 seconds - last time was 135x21 but on the regular pec deck.

Standing Arnold Press - 45x15, 47.5x15, 42.5x12 - Moved over to these from the Scott Presses. Hard to believe how much the incline bench demolishes the ability to shoulder press afterwards, but I loved trying to push through the muscle fatigue. Even though not that heavy it was plenty intense.
    DB Front Raises - 22.5x18 in 60 seconds - last time was 25x13 but I intentionally lowered the weights slower this time around so the lighter weight was burning like a mofo.

Dips - BWx15, BW+45 x15, BW+45x15 got an extra rep on the last set compared to last time.
    Rope Ext. - 120x18 in 60 seconds - last time was 60x14 but it was on a different cable station. The one I used last time is ridiculously hard compared to all others I have used.

Hack Squats - 225x15, 275x15, 295x15 - this is 20 lbs heavier than I hit 15 for last time.
    Leg Extentions - 170x24 in 60 seconds - last time is was 155x19 in 60 seconds but it was a different leg ext machine so I am not sure how it translates in strength.

I have admittedly been bad about cardio this week. While I have kept my eating appropriate I did not get up for Cardio on Monday and did not get up to do it this morning. I just wanted some sleep. I will pick it back up now, and I am forcing myself to go do some at lunch today also. Interestingly enough last night I had a protein shake for dinner then split a peice of turtle cheesecake with my wife for the carb and fat portions. I don't know if the fat and carbs just filled me out just right or what but I was looking pretty good in the mirror this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Family guy, gotta respect that!
    Yeah she is my little pride and joy and my big pain in the butt all at the same time. LOL

You got legs that stay lean year round? Gotta love that. Your trap development is insane! This is a pretty dramatic cahnge from the start photos, cant wait for the end product and everything in between.
    Thanks! Yeah my legs are lean all the time. You can barely tell in that pic due to the shadows but I have striations in my outer quad. I had to do the calipers on my quads about 7-8 times because it just kept bouncing between 5mm and 6mm. As you can imagine a pinch that low can really change the percentage quite a bit. They are definitely what makes my BF so low even when my core does not look the part yet.

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Awesome progress Chris, you are leaning up nicely.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Nice pics man! Great progress!
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I have the opposite problem. I wish i could get my legs to be as lean as my upper body

Great progress Chris! You can really tell that midsection is slimming down!
    Thanks Rick, and your lower body is looking pretty good from the leg shots you put up a few weeks ago. My leg definition won't change too much on the way down. I got it to a 4mm when I was extremely low for my show but once it hits 5mm they tend to stay there for the most part.
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

16. I had a great lift this morning, making progress on most all of my exercises. I forgot to copy the log book for the day today because the kids were not awake when we got home from the gym and it made for a hectic morning of getting everyone off to school. I barely even got in 1000 calories yesterday. No big deal most all of it was protein.
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

17. Only 1000? Ouch, you must have been starving. Hopefully Fat Free kept your sanity on low intake
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

18. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    Only 1000? Ouch, you must have been starving. Hopefully Fat Free kept your sanity on low intake
    Yah I would likely croak... or kill someone

19. Okay I have some updates, I kind of had myself an eating weekend this past weekend. I am looking better honestly, but did not bother weighing myself or doing body fat this weekend because as of Friday I just kind of ate more loosely and knew that whatever readings I go would be skewed a bit. On a good note my muscles really filled out this weekend and everything is looking much tighter. My abdomen is getting leaner now not just my obliques area. My chest is much leaner, and vascularity is improving. I think the 6 EPI-V a day are starting to have a nice effect on my muscles judging by my fullness.

I am going to change my workout again. My elbows are feeling the sting of pushing hard for over a month and I need to change gears. Starting tomorrow we will be doing the Dumbell Giant set routine. Light weight, lots of reps and tons of fat burning potential. Should also give me time to allow healing in the elbows. This week will be Tues, Thurs, Sat, but after that it will be Mon - Wed - Fri with a MMA conditioning class on Saturday mornings. We may just start the class this Saturday instead of the weights we will see how things workout.

I have less than a week left of the Fat Free and I can tell you I have definitely enjoyed it. I will be posting up some final pics, stats and a review this coming weekend.

Only 1000? Ouch, you must have been starving. Hopefully Fat Free kept your sanity on low intake
    It did the trick for sure. I only get hungry for tiny spurts.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah I would likely croak... or kill someone
    LOL YOu would be surprised how easy it is to do.
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

20. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    Okay I have some updates, I kind of had myself an eating weekend this past weekend. I am looking better honestly, but did not bother weighing myself or doing body fat this weekend because as of Friday I just kind of ate more loosely and knew that whatever readings I go would be skewed a bit. On a good note my muscles really filled out this weekend and everything is looking much tighter. My abdomen is getting leaner now not just my obliques area. My chest is much leaner, and vascularity is improving. I think the 6 EPI-V a day are starting to have a nice effect on my muscles judging by my fullness.

I am going to change my workout again. My elbows are feeling the sting of pushing hard for over a month and I need to change gears. Starting tomorrow we will be doing the Dumbell Giant set routine. Light weight, lots of reps and tons of fat burning potential. Should also give me time to allow healing in the elbows. This week will be Tues, Thurs, Sat, but after that it will be Mon - Wed - Fri with a MMA conditioning class on Saturday mornings. We may just start the class this Saturday instead of the weights we will see how things workout.

Great Kleen. I'll be starting up the Epi-V in about 2 weeks...bridged from 550-XD. Looking forward to seeing the layout of your DB Giant Routine.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

21. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Okay I have some updates, I kind of had myself an eating weekend this past weekend. I am looking better honestly, but did not bother weighing myself or doing body fat this weekend because as of Friday I just kind of ate more loosely and knew that whatever readings I go would be skewed a bit. On a good note my muscles really filled out this weekend and everything is looking much tighter. My abdomen is getting leaner now not just my obliques area. My chest is much leaner, and vascularity is improving. I think the 6 EPI-V a day are starting to have a nice effect on my muscles judging by my fullness.

I have less than a week left of the Fat Free and I can tell you I have definitely enjoyed it. I will be posting up some final pics, stats and a review this coming weekend.

6 ed wow that's 2 more a day than I ran...

22. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Great Kleen. I'll be starting up the Epi-V in about 2 weeks...bridged from 550-XD. Looking forward to seeing the layout of your DB Giant Routine.
    YOu should really enjoy the EPI-V, I know it isn't your first run with EPI-V but curious how the bridge will go I bet there is some new mass from the 550-XD.
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

23. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73

YOu should really enjoy the EPI-V, I know it isn't your first run with EPI-V but curious how the bridge will go I bet there is some new mass from the 550-XD.
    Yeah I'm actually up about three pounds, but really cutting up nicely. Should be an e****lent end result.

24. Yeah, it is one hell of a dose. I asked the "Maestro" himself ScottyDoc if he thought it would be safe, and he had ran it at this dose. I do have to space them out with the Fat Free though. I can't take 2 of them and 2 Fat Free at a time it is just too much so I do on Fat Free and 2 of them then again a few hours later and my last dose is still relatively early in the afternoon so I can sleep.
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

25. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    Yeah, it is one hell of a dose. I asked the "Maestro" himself ScottyDoc if he thought it would be safe, and he had ran it at this dose. I do have to space them out with the Fat Free though. I can't take 2 of them and 2 Fat Free at a time it is just too much so I do on Fat Free and 2 of them then again a few hours later and my last dose is still relatively early in the afternoon so I can sleep.
    Just so you know Kleen, you inspired me to change the AVI. Went with an old school painting of hell by Bosch for the background.

Name:  image-4082299865.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  361.6 KB

26. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Just so you know Kleen, you inspired me to change the AVI. Went with an old school painting of hell by Bosch for the background.

Name:  image-4082299865.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  361.6 KB
    Love it, funny that just over your arm there is a man with what appears to be a pool stick up his ass. No doubt that must be hell.

Speaking of my own little hell. My tennis elbow has flared up again and I am going to take a week off of training any pressing, pulling or curling movements involving moving the elbows under weight. This may go two weeks but that is okay too. My plan is to have one day this week that I go to the other gym and do Nautilaus Pull Overs for my back, pec deck for chest and the lateral raise machine for shoulders. I will probably hit 5-6 sets of each of them. At the end of the first week I will decide if I need another week before moving to my DB Giant Set routine. Until then it is the above mentioned isolation exercises for upper body and more lower body work.

This morning was going to be my first workout in the Dumbbell Giant Set routine but when I started pressing the 30 lb db I had some pain in my left elbow I did a few more reps and could tell it was not a good idea to keep going so I decided to do some leg work.

Leg Press - feet low on platform and close together to focus more on quads.
    315x15, 405x15, 685x15, 775x15, 775x15

Leg Ext. - 190x10 3 sets
    Leg Curls - 110x10, 130x10, 110x10
    Leg Abductors - 95x15 x 3 sets.
    Stretching in Sauna
    Crunches in sauna - 6 sets to failure

Not a bad little workout considering I had to change up my plans completely on the fly.
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

27. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Speaking of my own little hell. My tennis elbow has flared up again and I am going to take a week off of training any pressing, pulling or curling movements involving moving the elbows under weight.
    Heat 15mins, then Ice 15mins, repeat, there is no such thing as doing this too many times in a day! Also, stretching and motioning it while both icing and heating will be helpful to pump in fresh blood and pump inflammation out. If you have a T.E.N.S. unit or access to some E-stim, use it and abuse it! Sorry to hear about the elbow, hope some of my suggestions help Bro!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

28. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Heat 15mins, then Ice 15mins, repeat, there is no such thing as doing this too many times in a day! Also, stretching and motioning it while both icing and heating will be helpful to pump in fresh blood and pump inflammation out. If you have a T.E.N.S. unit or access to some E-stim, use it and abuse it! Sorry to hear about the elbow, hope some of my suggestions help Bro!
    Sounds good, I have an ice pack I keep up here at work for that. I need to go put it on for a bit. In all honestly my elbow is not horrible yet but I refuse to let it get horrible. The damage I can do to it in a week more of training could easily take me 4 more weeks to heal so I am taking care of it quickly before I start dropping things or throbbing all the time. From the point I am now I think one week will do the trick since I will be going back into a lighter weight workout. However I will make my decision next week if I want to continue or not.

I am not too worried about it taking more than a week. I know I can do some damage with the 3 upper body moves I have at my disposal.
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

29. Besides my chronic shoulder, I have been very injury free for the last year. Elbows are ok, I don't use elbow wraps anymore. The knees are flared up but that is inflamation that is not going anywhere and it's better now than it has been in the past. Some of it I am sure is all the core work I have been doing and the progressive training sure lightens the load. I have all my people on it and the results have been good.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 484
    Last Post: 10-26-2011, 10:52 PM
  2. KLEEN Stays STOKED! between stacks. (Sponsored)
    By MrKleen73 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 636
    Last Post: 04-08-2010, 02:37 PM
  3. Kleen's Pumped Up with Anadraulic Pump! (LG Sponsored)
    Replies: 317
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 09:56 PM
  4. Kleen's Hopped up on HyperTest! (Sponsored)
    Replies: 313
    Last Post: 02-20-2010, 01:13 AM
  5. Replies: 439
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 01:45 PM