KLEEN gets Lean with Fat Free! An App-Nut Sponsored Log

Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Yah I am going to do the same thing, I mean we should peak some time every year I think, gives us something to shoot for. Just do pics at the end of it ... that's all you have usually after a contest anyway.. that and a dust collector
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Right, I am sure there will be tons of pics once I am leaner. I love me some Lean Kleen!

I can't believe I did it again, I meant to bring up my spreadsheet with my last 3 workouts but forgot to grab it again on the way out. I had a great workout Saturday, & Sunday, however I think I either had my arms to far back on the smith machine shoulder press lockouts or the seat in the wrong position on the lateral raise machine because my shoulder is a bit inflamed today. I was able to workout this morning without too much trouble but it did lower some of my numbers a little. I think it should be fine by Thursday when I lift again though.

I am looking rather large, although I have lost 3.5 lbs so far I feel I am filling out a bit in the shoulders and legs. Like I said I had a little downtime and I feel like I have just about caught up on rebuilding anything that was lost. I am noticing that my higher cals at 1800 / 2800 is actually more of a slow cut, almost a recomp for me than being the aggressive cut I was planning on. I am going to stick with the cals and see what the addition of the EPI-V and AndroDrive do for me regarding faster fat loss and maybe a little more muscle.

So far I am definitely really enjoying the Fat Free, it is a feel good stim, with just the right amount of appetite supression and there is definitely something to be said for the cortisol suppression as well.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Right, I am sure there will be tons of pics once I am leaner. I love me some Lean Kleen!

I can't believe I did it again, I meant to bring up my spreadsheet with my last 3 workouts but forgot to grab it again on the way out. I had a great workout Saturday, & Sunday, however I think I either had my arms to far back on the smith machine shoulder press lockouts or the seat in the wrong position on the lateral raise machine because my shoulder is a bit inflamed today. I was able to workout this morning without too much trouble but it did lower some of my numbers a little. I think it should be fine by Thursday when I lift again though.

I am looking rather large, although I have lost 3.5 lbs so far I feel I am filling out a bit in the shoulders and legs. Like I said I had a little downtime and I feel like I have just about caught up on rebuilding anything that was lost. I am noticing that my higher cals at 1800 / 2800 is actually more of a slow cut, almost a recomp for me than being the aggressive cut I was planning on. I am going to stick with the cals and see what the addition of the EPI-V and AndroDrive do for me regarding faster fat loss and maybe a little more muscle.

So far I am definitely really enjoying the Fat Free, it is a feel good stim, with just the right amount of appetite supression and there is definitely something to be said for the cortisol suppression as well.
    Stick with cals Kris, I was on 3200 and 2400 last year and cut up pretty good while on Epi-v... your weight will not go down that much but the fat will and when you get dryer and harder you will see that you look so much leaner.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

I am definitely going to stick with these ranges for a little while longer I mean it averages out to 2400 a day which I actually know is about my maintenance just a little under actually. I am hoping the metabolism speeds up a little with these cals. Since I have a notoriously efficient metabolism I can maintain weight with minimal cals, and even gain as well.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Stick with cals Kris, I was on 3200 and 2400 last year and cut up pretty good while on Epi-v... your weight will not go down that much but the fat will and when you get dryer and harder you will see that you look so much leaner.
    You did cut up a lot on it last year Doug and I do remember your cals were high like that. Last I saw Chris he is looking thick and leaning out as well, it is overdo for us to do a workout!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Oh hell yeh, I can relate to that flat look after fasted cardio!
    A little late to this, but I ABSOLUTELY agree with you and DW on the fasted cardio thing, it really does not matter what shape I am in, I always look my worst after!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Fat Free Synopsis in 15 words or less...
    "I am sitting here with tons of energy and no hunger... Gotta love that. "

Hopefully my weekend wont be so chaotic and I can take some pics and maybe do my body fat. I think I am making some good progress, not as fast as i would be if I was eating my normal cutting calories but I am trying something new and although my weight is not falling off I feel like the fat is. The extra build day in there has brought me closer to my overall maintenance and my choice to remain there has kept me full while the fat still burns.

Sorry for not bringing in the workouts. The wife pulled a muscle in her lower back yesterday and I was tending to taking care of feeding the family & stuff and didn't have time to get on my computer last night.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Sorry for not bringing in the workouts. The wife pulled a muscle in her lower back yesterday and I was tending to taking care of feeding the family & stuff and didn't have time to get on my computer last night.
    You Slacker...
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.

Sounds awesome, keep the weight, strength, muscle; lose the fat. Keep it up!
    Life is cold, short, and brutal
    Training log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/207211-sae2110s-training-log.html
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Okay so I am finally on at home and ready to post up my last 3 workouts.
    Here is the one from Saturday.
    Exercise x8-10 reps Set 1
    Set 2
    Set 3
    Set 4
    Flat BB Bench 135x10
    245x10
    245x10
    245x7
    Cable Cross Over 90x24
    1 minute max reps

Standing Military Press 95x10
    135x10
    145x10
    150x5
    DB Lateral Raise 25x28
    1 minute max reps

Close Grip Bench 135x10
    225x10
    225x7
    195x10
    Rope Ext. 60x16
    1 minute max reps

Squats 135x10
    225x10
    295x10
    305x10
    Leg Extension 155x26
    1 minute max reps

============================== ============================== ============================

This was Sunday's lift, man I had the most ridiculous pump! All of the biceps and triceps moves were super sets. O Bar curls w/ HS Dips, Rope Ext w/ Pin Wheels. The Over Head Cable triceps w/ cable curls were also super sets during the FST-7 sets which left me so pumped it was just ridiculous. The shoulder press lockouts were from top of my head to lockout and the weight listed is the 180 on the bar and the 15 the bar is calibrated to weigh.

Exercise Set 1
    Set 2
    Set 3

Smith Shoulder Press Partials 105x20
    195x9
    195x10

DB Front Raise 35x10
    35x10
    35x10

Reverse Pec Deck 100x10
    100x10

Lateral Raise Machine FST-7 87.5 x12

75x8

Oly Bar Curls 95x10
    95x10
    95x8

Pinwheel Curls 40x10
    40x9

Scott Cable Curl HST-7 45x10
    45x10
    45x10
    45x10

45x9
    45x9
    45x8

HS Dips 230x10
    230x10
    230x10

Rope Triceps Ext 70x10
    70x8

Cable OH Triceps Ext FST-7 70x12
    70x10
    70x10
    70x10

70x10
    70x10
    70x8

============================== ============================== ============================

Here is yesterday's workout. I pushed pretty hard but my shoulder was a little inflamed from the smith machine lockouts. I had the seat to far forward and it created an impingement in my joint. Inflammation has already gone down most of the way but it was sucking that day. Good thing tomorrow is a lighter day. It all works out...

Exercise x8-10 reps Set 1
    Set 2
    Set 3
    Set 4
    Chins 165x10
    BW x10
    BW+25 x8
    BW x9
    Wide Grip Pull Downs 165x17
    1 minute max reps

Seated Machine Rows 140x10
    160x10
    170x10
    175x8
    Hammer Strength Shrugs 140 per side x52
    1 minute max reps

Oly Bar Curls 90x10
    95x10
    100x8
    95x5
    Preacher Curl Machine 95x25
    1 minute max reps

Dead Lifts 225x10
    315x10
    365x10
    365x8
    Seated Leg Curls 95x24
    1 minute max reps

11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Nice deads. I'm sure your CNS was taxed and it felt good to pull that heavy.

I love how you keep up with your workouts. It probably makes it so much easier to push forwards. Pics FTFW
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

I had a pretty good workout today, I changed from BB Incline Bench to Hammer Strength Incline to get a better contraction in the pecs, was huge difference regarding pump. I also ended up changing the Scott Press to the Arnold Press, I needed more front delt work. I look leaner for sure right now, scale weight is back down to 204 again and everything looks tighter than a couple weeks ago at 204.
    Name:  4-12-12 workout.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  51.0 KB

I just noticed I wrote BW+25 on my dips when it was BW+45...

Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    Nice deads. I'm sure your CNS was taxed and it felt good to pull that heavy.

I love how you keep up with your workouts. It probably makes it so much easier to push forwards. Pics FTFW
    Yeah, those felt great and I have not done them in a while. I am hoping the numbers will get even better once my CNS is up to specs with the movement again. All of this added volume with the extra workout day has been an adjustment to me but I am getting used to it.

I plan to take some pics this weekend. I definitely need to manscape first. The tone, and shape of my muscle has changed, the fat under my pecs is getting less and less. I am getting more vascular and the extra work on the shoulders and arms seems to have those areas responding to the extra stimulus. Of course it could just be that they are leaner so they look better. I am nowhere near you or Rick, but I will get there, and you can be sure that when I do I will be sporting an impressive physique.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Kleen - that you in the avatar? Post #82 and the Avatar - SICK difference. If so, mad props man.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Excellent update Kleen, looking forward to the progress pics. Ill have some up Monday as well. I probably wont look like Rick either, but one day...one day! Damn you Rick...Damn you hahaha ( kidding Rick is the man very inspirational!)
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Awesome layout of the workouts here. And I'm diggin that quote for Fat Free. Its been a while since I've seen someone use time for max reps as a consistent part of their workout. It will get you pumped and shredded!
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Kleen - that you in the avatar? Post #82 and the Avatar - SICK difference. If so, mad props man.
    Thanks, It is me but it is an older picture from 2009, I put it up to motivate me and remind me what I can do when I stick to my guns and do what I know works for me. I have pretty much kept my abs from then through this past summer but I fell prey to some injuries and the holiday season and let myself climb the highest bf I have been since.

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Excellent update Kleen, looking forward to the progress pics. Ill have some up Monday as well. I probably wont look like Rick either, but one day...one day! Damn you Rick...Damn you hahaha ( kidding Rick is the man very inspirational!)
    Thanks! I am looking forward to the progress pics too because I can see changes, I have hit the part of this where a lb of fat loss makes a noticeable difference in my appearance. I am by no means cut but am obviously leaner than my last pictures in my opinion. We will see just how much leaner in the pics this weekend.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    Awesome layout of the workouts here. And I'm diggin that quote for Fat Free. Its been a while since I've seen someone use time for max reps as a consistent part of their workout. It will get you pumped and shredded!
    Yeah I am really liking them, it is a nice push and a great change up to my drop sets. Allows me to blast my muscles without blasting my tendons, same with the FST-7 sets on the Sunday Arms and Shoulders. I actually have some plans to do some stuff like that for my main lifts but like 5 minutes and a little heavier weights but have that be the only work set and exercise for that body part. Probably machine based for safety purposes.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

I find it another perspective to getting numbers and PR's. Looking for the pics!!
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Love the avi kleen!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Love the avi kleen!
    Thanks I was playing with mspaint.net trying to learn to add backgrounds to pics.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Hahaha....that avi is badass! Looks like some sh1t that belongs on front of an action movie poster!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  22. Registered User
    Board Sponsor

In for this. Get it done! Good start so far
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Hahaha....that avi is badass! Looks like some sh1t that belongs on front of an action movie poster!
    ^^This
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

I am going to get the wife to do some of mne... she does this kind of stuff all the time...
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Cardio Day - walked interval hill setting 45 minutes 438 calories, 3 sets of 15 weighted abs at 100, 120, & 120lbs, 2 sets of 50 crunches, 1 set of 25 oblique crunches per side.

I was getting dressed this morning and put on a shirt that normally fits comfortably but a bit on the looser side. Well I was filling it out more across the shoulders and arms. I picked my arm up to see how far the sleeve slid up my arm to see if I should wear it and I had veins spider webbing all across the inside of my biceps and triceps like 12 of them. Granted lighting was perfect and all at that moment but it still was a nice thing to see. My abs are not in yet but I am slimming down the most obvious progress is in my extremities, but as far as the core goes, my obliques and serratus are improving quickly and so are the fat pockets under my pecs.

Thanks Rick!
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    In for this. Get it done! Good start so far
    Thanks Muscle Gauge!
    Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    ^^This
    Gracias Sir, I will be a little bigger when i get down low body fat this time around too.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I am going to get the wife to do some of mne... she does this kind of stuff all the time...
    Very cool, the MSPaint.net is a free download and can do all kinds of things. My son showed me how to do it pretty quickly and showed me how much there was on youtube showing you how to do things. So it was actually pretty easy to lean and fun to play with. The best one I did so far was the one I did of my wife for her Pro-Xanthine & ALC+CLA log.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

We are almost progressing at the same rate there brotha. You may be a couple weeks ahead of me, but I am experiencing a lot of the same things. Veins back in the extremities, abs and serratus starting to peek a bit. I am still holding a decent amount of fat, but definitely progressing. Not too shabby I must say for only 11 day in.

If you have time and wouldn't mind posting a large scale of that AVI that would be sweet. I'd like to see some of the work you did at a larger size. Very cool though.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  27. Registered User

Avi is indeed awesome!
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce

Avi is indeed awesome!
    Right?! Makes me want to change mine. Photoshop here I come!!
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Please forgive the temporary derailing of the thread....

My bottle arrived yesterday.

I took ONE to feel things out.

Nice mood elevation and MILD appetite suppression.

Only lasted about 3-4 hours TOPS

It's probably worthy of noting I am a stim junkie.

Back OT.....

YO Kleen: How many are you taking at a time AND how many doses per day?
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

If I wasn't going to Hawaii I would jump into a show for June. You got me amped. I have Fat Free and Lean Xtreme staring me in the face sayin "you know you wanna be peeled like a banana."
    Franz Kafka
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 484
    Last Post: 10-26-2011, 08:52 PM
  2. KLEEN Stays STOKED! between stacks. (Sponsored)
    By MrKleen73 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 636
    Last Post: 04-08-2010, 12:37 PM
  3. Kleen's Pumped Up with Anadraulic Pump! (LG Sponsored)
    Replies: 317
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 07:56 PM
  4. Kleen's Hopped up on HyperTest! (Sponsored)
    Replies: 313
    Last Post: 02-19-2010, 11:13 PM
  5. Replies: 439
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 11:45 AM